camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 1247, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1233, thepixiecollective wrote:this post is pretty awful.
How cheeky would a scum have to be to advocate the lynching of masons... unless they were fakeclaiming buddies? Except not on Day 1.

Ghost is town for sure.
HEY DGB WANNA TALK TO US AS TO WHY YOU'RE STILL READING DUNNS AS TOWN FOR MOONREASONS AND SOMEHOW US AS SCUM, ESPECIALLY ONCE WE FACTOR IN STAEG AS BEING ALMOST ASSURED TOWN?????
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

HARMONIOUS

DGB
Espe
Dunn
MariaR for tossing her vote around with townie abandon
pixie radiates "mentally healthy"
MuffinZ
kuribo (he still seems a bit off but OK)
AGhost

NOISE CANCELLATION

Feysal
Kokichi Oma (leaning harmonious)
Nacho has been meh

STOCHASTIC PROCESSES

LLD It's all here viewtopic.php?p=10284658#p10284658
Staeg
Katsuki
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 1249, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1246, camntsuki wrote:If it turns out that you were right and staeg/nacho were indeed scum fakeclaiming muffins we'll spend the next month talking about how wonderful muffins are.
even though i know you're probably just saying that to try to make me doubt my read, if i'm right, i will hound you about that in every post i make, fyi
You're more than welcome to do that.

Can you bus dunns yet?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:30 pm

Oh right I forgot the masons.

HARMONIOUS

DGB
Espe
Dunn
MuffinZ
AGhost
Nacho mason
Staeg mason

NOISE CANCELLATION

Feysal

STOCHASTIC PROCESSES

Katsuki
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by camntsuki »

lol?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:31 pm

In post 1250, camntsuki wrote:SOMEHOW US AS SCUM
Hey I'm just trying to help you not draw the nightkill but I guess with masons out it's not necessary anymore.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1248, camntsuki wrote:(got half the town to claim d1 lol)
Normal nowadays
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:32 pm

In post 1254, camntsuki wrote:lol?
I still haven't seen a convincing case on Dunn.

Did I miss it?

camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 1255, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1250, camntsuki wrote:SOMEHOW US AS SCUM
Hey I'm just trying to help you not draw the nightkill but I guess with masons out it's not necessary anymore.
OH OK BUT YOURE NOT VOTING LLD?

PEDIT: OUR ISO
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by camntsuki »

Please do actually read it DGB since it feels like you haven't actually felt liek reading any of our longer posts.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:39 pm

In post 1143, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1138, AnonymousGhost wrote:
Spoiler: Dunn and Muffin cases against Camn for reference purposes. look @ for later
In post 936, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 914, thepixiecollective wrote:the bolded

where is your vote btw

it wld be really cool if we had a vc rn
My vote is on camntsuki

I have them as scum because all game they've been adding fuel to the fire from the sidelines

When I tried to engage them directly they weren't able to come up with something, disappeared, and then came back and started talking about something else

They are a hard lynch only because other people want to play with him (no clue why, he actively makes the game less enjoyable) and because he's scum and because 1/3 of the player list is harshly afk

Speaking of which, I've got nacho, feysal, espeonage, and kokichi as my full on lurkers, of those feysal and nacho lean town while espeonage and kokichi lean scum

Kokichi was null until just recently when he took a jab at Maria because from what I had seen he wasn't even reading the game and him calling out Maria was bad when he had no reads on the slots she was talking about. Then he took a weird jab at me too. Will wait and see if they get better

Espeonage looked really bad last night when he pointed to my 1 quote post and said it was a wall post so he couldn't read anything - activity excuses are scummy. And then he posts a few more times about the game speed, and when DGB tries to engage him he says he only has 30 minutes left and disappears - but he could have put some content forth if he really wanted to, he was just dodging the thread and he's been dodging the thread for a while, plus I didn't like his "I'll vote whoever it takes to get a lynch as fast as possible" - seemed like he was setting up to join the largest wagon for bogus reasons

Nacho and Feysal have good content so far but haven't posted much, I've got them as light town reads

Kuribo hasn't done anything alignment indicative - I don't read him flaming other people out as towny, I think he can do it as either alignment. It's gross though

LLD I feel hasn't done anything alignment indicative as well, need them to post more in the current state of the game, I don't read their early play as scummy ate, I just read it as ate. Not impressed with their play so far, though.

Staeg I was okay with and I remember Nacho said he was town too, I think him jumping on me here is a little gross but I don't even fully understand his reasoning, he can work with me or he can shoehorn himself as the lynch today but it's not my preferred lynch right now

Can talk more about camntsuki if/when needed
In post 1019, zMuffinMan wrote:oh, that reminds me

cupcake is all about sheeping...
In post 106, camntsuki wrote:ALL HAIL THE PACT
LOYAL SHEEP MODE ENGAGED
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

UNVOTE, VOTE:ANONYMOUSGHOST
In post 107, camntsuki wrote:
UNVOTE, VOTE: *KOKICHI OMA
In post 530, camntsuki wrote:WE'VE MADE ENOUGH POSTS SUCH TAHT MOMMY WONT NOTICE THIS BURIED WITHIN

TIME TO SUPPORT KURIBOS OFFERING FOR THE BLOOD GODS

VOTE: DUNNSTRAL
... right up until it comes to voting staeg. now he won't budge on dunnstral, even though kuribo's recently moved to dunnstral
In post 1022, zMuffinMan wrote:oh yeah, someone wanted me to talk about reads. ignoring the staeg read,

i don't feel good about cupcamn. i didn't like the way camn voted LLD, mostly due to how weak it felt and how it felt more like stoking the fire than a legitimate read (not sure how many posts she's posted since then, if any - i think i saw some recent reads from her maybe but didn't think they looked all that special) and i think cupcake's trying to be super active to avoid the standard shit he gets for being lurky but his posting doesn't actually look town to me. not going to claim i have flawless accuracy reading cupcake, but i don't think the way he's playing this game is anything close to how he usually plays as town (his early posts had a lot more posturing in them than i'm used to and i don't actually think the way he's acting around dunnstral is coming from town-cupcake). the unwillingness to vote staeg just makes me think he doesn't want to bus if he can help it

nacho just isn't here and i didn't like his initial posts. went over this a bit with mollie at some point. refer back to that if you want more depth here (there really isn't much to talk about here though given how little he's posted). dont remember if i mentioned it when talking to mollie, but i do also think the way he talked about staeg is what he'd do if he were scum with staeg here

not a huge fan of kokichi's maria vote. still waiting on him to write any game-relevant content. don't really have a scum read on him but would not be sad to see a vig take him out

LLD i thought looked town early. that read's been going stale. i don't think the lurking is scummy or anything, but my read on her was mostly a gut-based feeling that her thoughts seemed genuine early on. nothing so strong that i'm willing to let her skate on zero content past the early game. i want to see her take on recent events

i have town reads of varying degrees on the rest of the game. dunnstral, feysal, espy are weaker town reads (though i'd prefer the latter two were more active than they've been). DGB, kuribo, AG, maria are stronger town reads. and if mollie is scum, then wow

?????????

OK
SO I TOOK A LOOK AT THAT
AND THAT IS SOME OF THE HOTTEST STEAMING PILE OF SHTI IVE EVER SEEN WRITTEN

DUNNS IS A MONKEY AND SCUM
1. HES BEEN CALLING US SCUM SINCE LIKE PG25, REFUSING TO STATE ANY REASONS, AND HIS REAOSNING FOR US BEING SCUM IS THE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED AROUND PG36
2. HIS 'ATTEMPT TO ENGAGE US' WAS SOME OF THE MOST FKING RETARDED OBTUSE SHIT EVER IN TRYING TO GET US TO REPEAT THE POITNS WE ALREADY LAID OUT A FEW PAGEAS PRIOR

I REALLY WISH I DIDNT READ THAT BUT AT THIS POINT I REALLY DONT FUCKING CARE DUNNS CAN GO DIE IN A FIRE (GAME WISE DONT BAN TY) HE'S PROBABLY SCUM BUT HES PREFERED TO PLAY THIS GAME AS AN ASSHOLE

YOUR MUFFINS POST HE ALREADY ADMITTED THE SHIT HE POSTED WAS WRNOG WHICH IS EASILY DISPROVABLE BY A SIMPE LOOK AT ANY OF THE GAMES ON THIS ACC

AT THIS POINT I DONT RLY CARE ABOUT THIS GAME ANYMORE IM ALMOST TEMPTED TO JUST ABUSE A TRUST TELL OF MINE JUST TO GET PPL LIKE DUNNS TO STFU

THE REST OF THE PPL TRYING TO GET US LYNCHED BEFORE CAMN IS BACK IS DOING IT OUT OF SCUM MOTIVATION MOST LIEKLY

NOW THAT STAEG AND NACHO HAVE OUTED THEMSVELVES AS MASONS IS IT SO HARD TO REALIZE THAT THE STAEG WAGON WAS A SCUMPUSH COUNTERWAGON TO DUNNSTRAL

END
THIS
FKING
GAME

I DONT CAREGET ME OUT TY
Is that what you call a case?

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

not going to argue this point, but @anyone saying they wouldn't claim masons as scum,

staeg was getting lynched if not for that claim and nacho was following right after him (i don't care that people had a murder boner for dunnstral-staeg, nacho was pretty clearly tied to staeg, so even if somehow nacho lived past D2, he wasn't making it past D3). that claim just bought them time to get mislynches (possibly a few because people still might not lynch them when they're both magically alive D3). it's not bad play or 'suboptimal' to throw a hail mary when you're probably fucked anyway

don't blindly write them off as town for that claim
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by camntsuki »

No that was us being pissed at the shit that Casper quoted. We've been ignoring dunns posts since he tried to bait us. Well, there are parts of a case in there but it was more being pissed at [oops redacted bad word :v].

See 713, 743, my earlier comment on the resistance on the dunnstral wagon being unreal (unusual resistance to a wagon with this playerbase is a good indicator of scum, and if we factor in masons then we know that the alternative wagon that went to L-1 was on town), 741+780, 782, then his attempt to draw is into a fight, 1040.
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by camntsuki »

^@DGB
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 1251, DrippingGoofball wrote:
HARMONIOUS

DGB
Espe
Dunn
MuffinZ
AGhost

NOISE CANCELLATION

Feysal
Nacho has been meh

STOCHASTIC PROCESSES

Staeg
Katsuki
:neutral:

you can't say nacho is meh but staeg is scummy. you have to have the same read on both since their claim directly ties them together.

why am I having to explain this

they are self resolving unless they have a janitor or something but there still ways for town to outplay that.

this is unreal
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 1261, zMuffinMan wrote:not going to argue this point, but @anyone saying they wouldn't claim masons as scum,

staeg was getting lynched if not for that claim and nacho was following right after him (i don't care that people had a murder boner for dunnstral-staeg, nacho was pretty clearly tied to staeg, so even if somehow nacho lived past D2, he wasn't making it past D3). that claim just bought them time to get mislynches (possibly a few because people still might not lynch them when they're both magically alive D3). it's not bad play or 'suboptimal' to throw a hail mary when you're probably fucked anyway

Well ya if they survive.

Considering the number of us who've fakeclaimed masons before as scum (at least kuribo/DGB/Katsuki, dunno about others), don't think they'd skate away with that claim to victory.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 713, camntsuki wrote:SINGLEHANDEDLY LYNCHED ALL 3 SCUM IN HIS LAST GAME
this made me chuckle a bit
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:51 pm

In post 1253, DrippingGoofball wrote:Oh right I forgot the masons.

HARMONIOUS

DGB
Espe
Dunn
MuffinZ
AGhost
Nacho mason
Staeg mason

NOISE CANCELLATION

Feysal

STOCHASTIC PROCESSES

Katsuki
whoops sorry, I am responding as I read didn't see this

cool
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh yeah, cupcake inadvertently reminded me... im pretty sure im still owed this, mollie:
Spoiler:
In post 3339, buymechocolates wrote:dark is town if I am wrong I am willing to eat kitty litter. I don't think I am.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:52 pm

In post 1261, zMuffinMan wrote:not going to argue this point, but @anyone saying they wouldn't claim masons as scum,

they are self resolving. you freaking know this.
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 1266, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 713, camntsuki wrote:SINGLEHANDEDLY LYNCHED ALL 3 SCUM IN HIS LAST GAME
this made me chuckle a bit
You'll chuckle harder when you hear what we have to claim come tomorrow and thereafter.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1269, thepixiecollective wrote:they are self resolving. you freaking know this.
well, a) i'm not advocating lynching them today and b) no they aren't if they don't die
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:59 pm

In post 1268, zMuffinMan wrote:oh yeah, cupcake inadvertently reminded me... im pretty sure im still owed this, mollie:
Spoiler:
In post 3339, buymechocolates wrote:dark is town if I am wrong I am willing to eat kitty litter. I don't think I am.
ffs

VOTE: cupcake

you are cruel and inhumane muffina. I hope this weighs heavily on your conscience.
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by camntsuki »

ffs mollie
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:03 pm

does anybody know how close to l-1 they are?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”