Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2136, Drixx wrote:
In post 2014, Titus wrote:
In post 2010, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2007, Titus wrote:
In post 2003, Frozen Angel wrote:like you're literally lying about every part of my town meta to make your point go across. There are people here who have been playing with me recently and there are players here who played with me a year ago.
Nah, you're just too proud to admit your vulnerability when I tell it straight to your face. Oh well.

Like I got flaws too and you could lay back into me to ensure I pick town. We can hash it out. Or you can pretend that my criticisms of you are worthless pointless and everything that happens is a coincidence. I'm ok with either but I prefer being honest with you.
I'm just asking you to show me my vulnerability. I really want to work on it if it's real yet you bring an example that has nothing to do with you claimed about me.
I'm trying to. Your vulnerability is you don't scrutinize people being nice to you enough. That's it in a nutshell.

Now, lay into me. What should I watch out for? What's my blind spot?

[Normally, I would do this with Drixx/Cerb but...]
This went on for way too much. As someone who is friend to both of you:

FA: You literally gave an example of exactly what Titus is trying to say about you. Math got you to back off by treating you a certain way. That's a pattern for you. I didn't see anything from Titus where it was meant to have a go at you. It is good to know the things about yourself that you might otherwise overlook.

Titus: Basically everyone active in the game is telling you to stop with the focus on just one tiny aspect of the game. At the moment it's NAI to me, because town!you would pick at this particular scab (especially with some who are intentionally antagonizing you and keeping you focused on it) and scum!you would gladly take the cover others are providing. You don't really
need
anyone else to point out where you're hurting yourself and the game state.

And if you really do ... I'm here.

In post 2015, zMuffinMan wrote:stop spamming the fucking thread with shit nobody cares about thanks

stop fucking quoting massive walls and writing 1 line responses

jesus fucking christ
This post makes it look like you don't actually want to be playing forum mafia. Like ... if you think content coming from a certain slot is worthless to you, then just scroll right on by. No need for this crap. This ends up making me wonder if you're just making posts like this for LAMIST or something.
In post 2022, zMuffinMan wrote:i'm policy lynching the shit out of titus if i'm alive tomorrow

and i won't be moving my vote either

that's a fucking promise
That would be a really good way to get me (and probably others) to decide you need to eat rope. You cannot wind someone up and keep pushing them and then invoke policy lynch on them because they took your bait. It's dirty play.
In post 2031, Toranaga wrote:titus, if you're town please talk about anything BUT the leader choice.

your leader choice was scum motivated and will likely be the main reason why you'll get lynched next gameday.

that you're even suggesting you were mostly a town motivated leadership is already outing behaviour.

your spat with FA is only clearing her further if you're scum, and tilting and antagonizing her if you're town.
This post feels like so much hedging from someone who is informed. Gut doesn't like.
In post 2039, Toranaga wrote:I don't think we should spend the whole gameday dunking on titus though. it's annoying.

titus should not talk about leader stuff and be ignored when she does for obvious reasons.

if she is town we're gonna have 2 awful gamedays because of it. I have a hard time imagining anyone else getting lynched on d3.
This coming so soon after the prior post: all I'm seeing here is a narrative slip. How do you go from trying to reason with a person to get useful content and interactions with them (while repeatedly expressing the benefit of the doubt and suggesting you are willing to posit a town!Titus) to talking about them being so obviously scum that you're concerned the day will be taken up by people "dunking" on them.

Like ...
eight minutes
went by.

In post 2062, Myloninja13 wrote:I have no idea how to get into this game lol.
Pick a spot. Start reading. Ask questions and make comments.
In post 2063, the worst wrote:If you work it out lmk Mylo
See above.
In post 2071, zMuffinMan wrote:yes, me complaining about you doing
absolutely nothing but
talking about the setup and me suggesting that it's stupid for someone like titus to have been elected due to a complete lack of co-ordination are things that are comparable

you're truly a spectacular player
@xoxoxoxox{[::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
In post 2130, Sando wrote:
In post 2071, zMuffinMan wrote:yes, me complaining about you doing absolutely nothing but talking about the setup and me suggesting that it's stupid for someone like titus to have been elected due to a complete lack of co-ordination are things that are comparable

God you're bad. I mean keep saying I did nothing but speculate on setup, but talking setup to show why someone (Titus) is scum is not the same as "talking setup".

You TR'd me all yesterday, you bitched about setup talk while ignoring actual alignment posts I was making about people, and then today want to bitch about lack of coordination.
I had something else I wanted to say, but the pissing contest is too much of a turn off. Stahp it.
First off this post here confirms town!FA scum!Titus and town!Drixx

Here is why.

Scum Titus said that she was just being honest with FA. But she is okay with a dishonest representation being stuck in FA’s head. Town Titus doesn’t and wouldn’t stand up for that shit.

However Titus drastically oversimplified (assuming she is talking about me and not another Math — man it’s weird to read posts about you before you’re in the game all kinds of confusing) what happened in FA’s game. Furthermore assuming Titus said the flaw was I buddied FA I buddied everyone. There was no choice in the matter. If I didn’t keep up with who she doctored we lost. Having one player vigged day one and another almost copped and instead copping our traitor, we were in dire straits. I NEEDED FA. As it was we barely pulled out a revive to win against an award cop a masonizer and a 100% true cop along with other players in what turned to two against the world. Saying that was FA’s weakness when I was sweating bullets and posting literally 24 hours straight to also buddy BaeReed is inaccurate. Yes I exploited FA but it’s more I exploited situations and her predecessors crumb.

It was nothing FA did. It was the situation.

Now in regards to FA she asked for her vulnerability. She wants to be better. I don’t understand why without reading backwards but anger and emotion in general. You are a logical player don’t get me wrong but you can let emotions/friendship get in the way of asking the key questions

Picking on Shadowrun: How did I know you were the doctor? Why would a doctor and a jail keep exist in a setup? I was really nervous sending you that letter because if it didn’t work you would have instantly voted me. Hell the scum PT confirms my adrenaline rush.

I don’t see FA opening that floodgate if scum. It would lead to her potentially having a loss of control which is hella different than the mafia universe game where she was scum. For as much as FA displays emotions authentically as either alignment as scum she controls the conversation.

So ergo FA town

Drixx is town because of similar situation happening in Shadowrun Universe where two people were fighting. Instead of solving it he took my side some and buddied me. He could easily have done that but instead steered towards more constructive matters while still commenting on the pair as a whole.

Pedit if anyone is scum in the 1v1 it is MuffinMan. The reason being is that they if scum realized the tide was turning on Titus. I think he is right for calling out muffinman for the wrong reasons. If Muffinman is town then we learn that muffinman was genuine and just doesn’t know Drixx as well as I do. If muffinman is scum then it is a bus gone horribly wrong while trying to shade a competent player in Drixx (well except if Mastina is in the game then he has scum or scum or oh shit she is scum)

Tldr FA is Town Drixx is Town Titus is scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Stevens Universe*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Hmm interesting.
Regardless i dont think muffin as scum needed to take the approach he needed to do to get Numbers lynch if Numbers is his partner, i trust muffin to be town, and i know muffin is a great scumhunter from our game in minuet's trio so im sheeping him (Dont think anyone was suspecting Numbers until muffin brought up that he was scum).
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2141, Drixx wrote:
In post 2139, zMuffinMan wrote:who did you vote for leader drixx?
The sad part is that you probably think you have some kind of "gotcha!" here. Whom I voted for is self-evident. You shouldn't have to ask because you should already know.
+1

Zmuffinman is horribly inconsistent here.
If Titus is scum then Drixx almost certainly voted Titus. Asking here serves no purpose. It’s to attack Cerb but it doesn’t have an underlying desire to actually hear the answer and it isn’t a rhetorical question meant to make us think? It’s either “I am gonna tunnel Drixx” as scum or “I scumread Drixx so hard I am blind to reason” both of which I have done and am working on but this post by Muffin is bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by the worst »

dude that case was good

how are you feeling on zMuff?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2146, Drixx wrote:
In post 2142, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2140, Drixx wrote:
In post 2138, zMuffinMan wrote:oh, right, that reminds me. drixx is scum
OMGUS much?
In post 1773, zMuffinMan wrote:titus, the worst, maybe drixx are where i'd look at first tomorrow pretty much regardless of the flip
LOL.
The flip is actually a pretty solid reason to look at me. Responding to me pointing out that he's playing poorly and hurting the game state by calling me scum is OMGUS.

But seriously ... Cerb being night killed early is literally always a reason to suspect me.
A reason yes but not the sole factor.

It depends on context. Right now I see none that indicates you being scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2151, zMuffinMan wrote:feel like doing a lurker lynch today

mylo or drixx. maybe rando
If you’re feeling a lurker lynch after 80+ pages you’re scum or antitown or should unequivocally state you townread all active posters. This post creeps me out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2153, Shiro wrote:I would lynch drixx or random.

I want Titus input on drixx though
Side note: If Titus is scum as I think she is look at Shiro. This posting is similar to what he does as scum. Mainly need to see if he is also inactive because that is a hallmark of shiro scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2158, zMuffinMan wrote:wat

i just said i think most of the active player list is probably town
Yep this is bad too.

Titus/muffin/Shiro/123456789 boom!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2350, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:
In post 2014, Titus wrote:
In post 2010, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2007, Titus wrote:
In post 2003, Frozen Angel wrote:like you're literally lying about every part of my town meta to make your point go across. There are people here who have been playing with me recently and there are players here who played with me a year ago.
Nah, you're just too proud to admit your vulnerability when I tell it straight to your face. Oh well.

Like I got flaws too and you could lay back into me to ensure I pick town. We can hash it out. Or you can pretend that my criticisms of you are worthless pointless and everything that happens is a coincidence. I'm ok with either but I prefer being honest with you.
I'm just asking you to show me my vulnerability. I really want to work on it if it's real yet you bring an example that has nothing to do with you claimed about me.
I'm trying to. Your vulnerability is you don't scrutinize people being nice to you enough. That's it in a nutshell.

Now, lay into me. What should I watch out for? What's my blind spot?

[Normally, I would do this with Drixx/Cerb but...]
This went on for way too much. As someone who is friend to both of you:

FA: You literally gave an example of exactly what Titus is trying to say about you. Math got you to back off by treating you a certain way. That's a pattern for you. I didn't see anything from Titus where it was meant to have a go at you. It is good to know the things about yourself that you might otherwise overlook.

Titus: Basically everyone active in the game is telling you to stop with the focus on just one tiny aspect of the game. At the moment it's NAI to me, because town!you would pick at this particular scab (especially with some who are intentionally antagonizing you and keeping you focused on it) and scum!you would gladly take the cover others are providing. You don't really
need
anyone else to point out where you're hurting yourself and the game state.

And if you really do ... I'm here.

In post 2015, zMuffinMan wrote:stop spamming the fucking thread with shit nobody cares about thanks

stop fucking quoting massive walls and writing 1 line responses

jesus fucking christ
This post makes it look like you don't actually want to be playing forum mafia. Like ... if you think content coming from a certain slot is worthless to you, then just scroll right on by. No need for this crap. This ends up making me wonder if you're just making posts like this for LAMIST or something.
In post 2022, zMuffinMan wrote:i'm policy lynching the shit out of titus if i'm alive tomorrow

and i won't be moving my vote either

that's a fucking promise
That would be a really good way to get me (and probably others) to decide you need to eat rope. You cannot wind someone up and keep pushing them and then invoke policy lynch on them because they took your bait. It's dirty play.
In post 2031, Toranaga wrote:titus, if you're town please talk about anything BUT the leader choice.

your leader choice was scum motivated and will likely be the main reason why you'll get lynched next gameday.

that you're even suggesting you were mostly a town motivated leadership is already outing behaviour.

your spat with FA is only clearing her further if you're scum, and tilting and antagonizing her if you're town.
This post feels like so much hedging from someone who is informed. Gut doesn't like.
In post 2039, Toranaga wrote:I don't think we should spend the whole gameday dunking on titus though. it's annoying.

titus should not talk about leader stuff and be ignored when she does for obvious reasons.

if she is town we're gonna have 2 awful gamedays because of it. I have a hard time imagining anyone else getting lynched on d3.
This coming so soon after the prior post: all I'm seeing here is a narrative slip. How do you go from trying to reason with a person to get useful content and interactions with them (while repeatedly expressing the benefit of the doubt and suggesting you are willing to posit a town!Titus) to talking about them being so obviously scum that you're concerned the day will be taken up by people "dunking" on them.

Like ...
eight minutes
went by.

In post 2062, Myloninja13 wrote:I have no idea how to get into this game lol.
Pick a spot. Start reading. Ask questions and make comments.
In post 2063, the worst wrote:If you work it out lmk Mylo
See above.
In post 2071, zMuffinMan wrote:yes, me complaining about you doing
absolutely nothing but
talking about the setup and me suggesting that it's stupid for someone like titus to have been elected due to a complete lack of co-ordination are things that are comparable

@xoxoxoxox{[::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
In post 2130, Sando wrote:
In post 2071, zMuffinMan wrote:yes, me complaining about you doing absolutely nothing but talking about the setup and me suggesting that it's stupid for someone like titus to have been elected due to a complete lack of co-ordination are things that are comparable

God you're bad. I mean keep saying I did nothing but speculate on setup, but talking setup to show why someone (Titus) is scum is not the same as "talking setup".

You TR'd me all yesterday, you bitched about setup talk while ignoring actual alignment posts I was making about people, and then today want to bitch about lack of coordination.
I had something else I wanted to say, but the pissing contest is too much of a turn off. Stahp it.
First off this post here confirms town!FA scum!Titus and town!Drixx

Here is why.

Scum Titus said that she was just being honest with FA. But she is okay with a dishonest representation being stuck in FA’s head. Town Titus doesn’t and wouldn’t stand up for that shit.

However Titus drastically oversimplified (assuming she is talking about me and not another Math — man it’s weird to read posts about you before you’re in the game all kinds of confusing) what happened in FA’s game. Furthermore assuming Titus said the flaw was I buddied FA I buddied everyone. There was no choice in the matter. If I didn’t keep up with who she doctored we lost. Having one player vigged day one and another almost copped and instead copping our traitor, we were in dire straits. I NEEDED FA. As it was we barely pulled out a revive to win against an award cop a masonizer and a 100% true cop along with other players in what turned to two against the world. Saying that was FA’s weakness when I was sweating bullets and posting literally 24 hours straight to also buddy BaeReed is inaccurate. Yes I exploited FA but it’s more I exploited situations and her predecessors crumb.

It was nothing FA did. It was the situation.

Now in regards to FA she asked for her vulnerability. She wants to be better. I don’t understand why without reading backwards but anger and emotion in general. You are a logical player don’t get me wrong but you can let emotions/friendship get in the way of asking the key questions

Picking on Shadowrun: How did I know you were the doctor? Why would a doctor and a jail keep exist in a setup? I was really nervous sending you that letter because if it didn’t work you would have instantly voted me. Hell the scum PT confirms my adrenaline rush.

I don’t see FA opening that floodgate if scum. It would lead to her potentially having a loss of control which is hella different than the mafia universe game where she was scum. For as much as FA displays emotions authentically as either alignment as scum she controls the conversation.

So ergo FA town

Drixx is town because of similar situation happening in Shadowrun Universe where two people were fighting. Instead of solving it he took my side some and buddied me. He could easily have done that but instead steered towards more constructive matters while still commenting on the pair as a whole.

Pedit if anyone is scum in the 1v1 it is MuffinMan. The reason being is that they if scum realized the tide was turning on Titus. I think he is right for calling out muffinman for the wrong reasons. If Muffinman is town then we learn that muffinman was genuine and just doesn’t know Drixx as well as I do. If muffinman is scum then it is a bus gone horribly wrong while trying to shade a competent player in Drixx (well except if Mastina is in the game then he has scum or scum or oh shit she is scum)

Tldr FA is Town Drixx is Town Titus is scum.
Is strange behavioural changes also part of her scum meta? She seems completely different D2 than on D1. I mean I suppose they’re were clues I might have overlooked? I’ve seen this type of thing before in MU Greek Mythology game where I stupidly saved scum!Batman from being lynched only to get NKed that same night but IMO Batman had been both acting ubertownie on D1 and was being pushed for really bad reasons. On D2 however, he suddenly became over the top wolfy. Could that possibly be the case with Titus - more overt scummy behaviour that I overlooked D1?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2172, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2162, BBmolla wrote:muffin is probably scum

but let's lynch him later
:igmeou:
Yeah good point.

Throw molla in the potential scum pile.

I really need to read the whole game.

ND39 is prob Town
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2185, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2153, Shiro wrote:I would lynch drixx or random.

I want Titus input on drixx though
Why Titus specifically? Why not FA’s?
Pretend I bake brownies.

*shove*

Yeah I can see why scum likely disappeared lolz
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2184, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2006, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2000, Titus wrote:Ok, we both know that guilties and masonries are not things.
It's okay, the least people believe it's a thing the longer we survive.
Can you explain what you mean by this?
Btw I am completely convinced this mason claim is fake.

Masons don’t care about survival once outed and genuine. It’s in the world’s hands now.

We got burned by beeboy fake claiming masons with Lovebird who was scum. So if you’re town I believe you have a townread on your claimed “mason partner” nothing more. And if you die and are a mason you can give me all the shit you want post game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2227, Sakura Hana wrote:Eh i guess it's the best lead so far since the cop guilty's unlynchable
VOTE: Drixx
Yeah. Look I have an extreme distaste for faking results and masonries.

So you have a choice. You can rescind now if it is fake or if I find out you’re full of shit later then it will mean more likely than not you’re scum. Or that you have an agenda that you’d believe something so much you would fake a guilty. If you believe it that much you’re wrong. << Paraphrase of Mastina.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2352, Sakura Hana wrote:Hmm interesting.
Regardless i dont think muffin as scum needed to take the approach he needed to do to get Numbers lynch if Numbers is his partner, i trust muffin to be town, and i know muffin is a great scumhunter from our game in minuet's trio so im sheeping him (Dont think anyone was suspecting Numbers until muffin brought up that he was scum).
*smack*

Like did I not just say what Titus likes to do?

Stop assuming because it’s not how YOU would play scum means that it isn’t how Muffin or others would.

This beer isn’t strong enough apparently.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2354, the worst wrote:dude that case was good

how are you feeling on zMuff?
Would lynch in a heartbeat but I wanna get caught up with any other points I may have missed first.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

why do i have to rescind it if you're not gonna believe it if i dont regardless?
You be you and I will continue being me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Shiro »

Nah math I am town, I am active lurking and responding to people talking to me. Scum Shiro just ignores everything and promises every so often to catch up. Big difference
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by the worst »

I'll chill til you're caught up
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2366, Sakura Hana wrote:why do i have to rescind it if you're not gonna believe it if i dont regardless?
You be you and I will continue being me.
Because it is harmful to the gamestate.
A lie of masons impacts everyone’s reads. As much as people think they don’t use associations they do. A lie like masons if believed creates a disastrous gamestate especially if one is scum.

Pedit nah mass effect mafia for starters you responded to me a lot. I will figure you out in time. But right now you’re in my scumpool
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2368, the worst wrote:I'll chill til you're caught up
That won’t be for a long while.

Plus you have tipsy Math.

What’s the most important thing I should look at?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

@MathBlade
It had to be done:
Spoiler:
In post 824, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 822, Toranaga wrote:what makes her town? for the 1000000 time, sakura, why is katsuki town?
[ ] We're masons
[ ] I have a daycop inno on them
[ ] They are day 1 friendly neighbors
[ ] Their play is very towny
[ ] Meta says they're town.
Take your pick
In post 827, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 822, Toranaga wrote:what makes her town? for the 1000000 time, sakura, why is katsuki town?
[ ] We're masons
Take your pick
This mentality is so unbelievably trash

It's also nothing like your play last game
VOTE: sakura
In post 833, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 831, Shiro wrote:How does their meta say they are towny?
It doesnt, im just giving a generic answer coz im tired of being asked, when i already said i didnt want to put effort.
In post 860, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 859, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 782, Sakura Hana wrote:lol Finding secret messages in videos when scum is confirmed to have Day Chat and Katsuki's not scum.
Yeah I'm sorry I won't ask for explanations all the time but a Katsuki townread really does need a logical reason, given the whole ISO is devoid of stuff to townread imho
I'll explain it if you tell me what is Katsuki's master scum plan by putting himself in a spotlight without providing content that make ppl scumread him, on purpose.
In post 866, Sakura Hana wrote:A term people use a lot is the term "Anti-town" to define people that play against town's win condition. Well I think the way Katsuki is playing is anti-scum, it may be of no help to town, but is even less helpful for scum, not pushing an agenda and potentially being scumread and lynched for it, the only scum motivation it could have is not providing content, and that's actually NAI for katsuki (scum citation needed, but he does it as town), the way he purposefully fake claimed a post restriction makes it lean more towards town side, coz that draws more attention than is needed, not helping scum at all.

Even if you take out the anti-scum option, Kats lack of content D1 is something NAI.

Hope that clears things up.

plus at least songs give me something to listen to, much better than hangman
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Shiro »

@Math

Nah day 1 to day 3 I was nowhere to be found. I only felt bad after hebi died. I wanted to win that game for hebi cause of how badly I handled the start whike she was playing well.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Shiro »

I still consider mass effect a win. I kingmakered it and I was going to win that kingmaker but w.e
To me:
About me:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2371, Sakura Hana wrote:@MathBlade
It had to be done:
Spoiler:
[ ] We're masons
Take your pick
In post 827, Human Sequencer wrote:
[ ] We're masons
Take your pick
This mentality is so unbelievably trash

It's also nothing like your play last game
VOTE: sakura
In post 833, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 831, Shiro wrote:How does their meta say they are towny?
It doesnt, im just giving a generic answer coz im tired of being asked, when i already said i didnt want to put effort.
In post 860, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 859, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 782, Sakura Hana wrote:lol Finding secret messages in videos when scum is confirmed to have Day Chat and Katsuki's not scum.
Yeah I'm sorry I won't ask for explanations all the time but a Katsuki townread really does need a logical reason, given the whole ISO is devoid of stuff to townread imho
I'll explain it if you tell me what is Katsuki's master scum plan by putting himself in a spotlight without providing content that make ppl scumread him, on purpose.
In post 866, Sakura Hana wrote:A term people use a lot is the term "Anti-town" to define people that play against town's win condition. Well I think the way Katsuki is playing is anti-scum, it may be of no help to town, but is even less helpful for scum, not pushing an agenda and potentially being scumread and lynched for it, the only scum motivation it could have is not providing content, and that's actually NAI for katsuki (scum citation needed, but he does it as town), the way he purposefully fake claimed a post restriction makes it lean more towards town side, coz that draws more attention than is needed, not helping scum at all.

Even if you take out the anti-scum option, Kats lack of content D1 is something NAI.

Hope that clears things up.

plus at least songs give me something to listen to, much better than hangman
I see one vote there? I don’t see why it “had to be done”

I will read all that when less tipsy in the morning. Furthermore I don’t see Drixx as scum here and ergo don’t believe your guilty and I don’t believe the mason claim. In plain terms where is the wagon that built on your partner so I can read with context myself. Not one vote a wagon. People tend to scumread masons/mason claims more often that not because those two will defend each other similar to how scum do.

I really just don’t buy this. Maybe sobriety in the am will help me see it in a new light, but right now I think your reads are full of shit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”