Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Espeonage »

TChill13:
Nero Cain, Oath, Lalendra, Boris (L-2)
Mumble:
Krazy, ofrhz
Last edited by Espeonage on Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't @ me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Man oath looks like an idiot if she's town here.

Town don't do that. Town don't make statements like she's making.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 1526, Tchill13 wrote:Man oath looks like an idiot if she's town here.

Town don't do that. Town don't make statements like she's making.
And back to the name calling.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Krazy »

At this point I'm not sure there's a point in hearing Mumble's response to me today. There is 0% chance he gets lynched today so he can say whatever he wants.

If Nero and Lalendra are good with tchill going down sooner rather than later I'm happy to put to L-1.
vote conspiracy
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1210, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1205, Tchill13 wrote:i think you're full of it and you can't give me reasons im scum.
whats my alignment?
In post 1222, Nero Cain wrote:I doubt I can get a tchill lynch tomorrow by myself but I'd begrudgingly agree to this plan of attack if we just can't get tchill lynched today.
In post 1236, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1230, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1227, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1220, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1218, Oath wrote:I want everyone to weigh in on my proposal- I'm dead serious. I want TChill gone because we'll never win if you guys aren't interested in lynching him. He's scum, it's obvious.
IF I WAS SCUM IT'S NOT OBVIOUS. YOU COULDN'T EVEN GET THREE VOTES ON ME DAY 1.

You're full of it. You have been the whole game.
Oath thinks you are super-obvious scum. Just b/c others don't agree doesn't mean her POV is incorrect.

These are the reactionary ravings of flailing scum that's desperately trying to throw things against the wall and hope they stick.
You caught me. I'm basic af scum... Such an ignorant read Nero Cain. So lazy....

Just because others don't agree doesn't mean I AM scum. Such a weak case. I thought you'd do better than that garbage when you said you could make a fake case.
I mean this isn't really a "case" and I never said it was. Sure, I *could* take this reason and hang my hat on it b/c it
DOES
reinforce my belief that you are scum but I mean, come on....you're so panicked after two votes on you that you feel the need to react and discredit. It's disgusting.
In post 1238, Nero Cain wrote:ppl get REALLY offended when you call them scum-regardless of alignment. Its a maturity thing and depends on the playerlist I guess.
In post 1248, Nero Cain wrote:That's some really bad discrediting. So Oath didn't have a guilty on tchill d1 she (and I) can still scum read his scummy play.
In post 1284, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think you know what that means. Me being lazy and not writting out a full list of reasons for why I believe that you are scum doesn't mean I'm ignoring content or sitting on the sidelines.
In post 1280, osuka wrote:
In post 1269, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1267, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1261, Nero Cain wrote:what are his "town" posts?
where's my case?
I just like to watch you sweat.
if this is your case, it's pretty shit and you just highlighted that
I never knew that. The save Tchill movement is in full effect now.
In post 1291, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1289, osuka wrote:oh nero you've mistaken yourself

this isn't the save tchill movement, this is the stop shit pushes movement

if you're confusing the two so easily that might say something about your push
Isn't attempting to discredit a case (that I haven't even posted!) one in the same?
In post 1452, Nero Cain wrote:Why do I have to keep repeating things to you and Boris? I have a guilty on Tchill and he needs to be lynched today.
In post 1456, Nero Cain wrote:im dying tonight as soon as tchill flips scum. Lych Krazy tomorrow.
These are not posts from someone that has a guilty on me.

Krazy could be scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I'd be done with having the others check in b4 we lynch tchill though what meaningful reactions we'll get are prob none?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1274, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1259, Tchill13 wrote:whats my motivation as town to keep oath in the game if i believe she's town?

I have much more to lose as town if i never lynch her and she's scum opposed to lynching her and she's town. I can work with players that will work with me. I can justify my actions here.

Oath can't, as either alignment.
I have no clue what this is. She's death tunneling you and you have to get her lynched/killed. "If I'm scum why didn't I kill her last night?!" sure, its WIFOM but getting your biggest opponent nightkilled possibly brings heat on you. You don't believe she's town so...
Refusal to take a stance on oath.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

How does Neros guilty give him a pass to refuse to debate with me then out himself?

That's terrible cop play given its day 2.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Nero, oath, (boris/mumble/Krazy)
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Nero what are your other reads?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1531, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1274, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1259, Tchill13 wrote:whats my motivation as town to keep oath in the game if i believe she's town?

I have much more to lose as town if i never lynch her and she's scum opposed to lynching her and she's town. I can work with players that will work with me. I can justify my actions here.

Oath can't, as either alignment.
I have no clue what this is. She's death tunneling you and you have to get her lynched/killed. "If I'm scum why didn't I kill her last night?!" sure, its WIFOM but getting your biggest opponent nightkilled possibly brings heat on you. You don't believe she's town so...
Refusal to take a stance on oath.
????

It's not like you were asking me her alignment and I've said I think she's town. But the post you are quoting has 0% to do with what I think of Oath. Are you just randomly quoting things and then saying something manipulative to frame said post? b/c that's what it seems like.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

Am I scum because I believe Nero's cop claim despite it being kinda shitty? You were already a top wagon, why on earth would scum fakeclaim to kill you?
vote conspiracy
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1471, Nero Cain wrote:I think all 2 or 3 scum will be in

Tchill13
ofrhz
Boris
osuka
Krazy

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

OK you took more effort to discredit that post than any other post before you outted your guilty.

You realize that right?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1536, Krazy wrote:Am I scum because I believe Nero's cop claim despite it being kinda shitty? You were already a top wagon, why on earth would scum fakeclaim to kill you?
No he just mentioned you.

Hypothetically speaking if scum were to have done exactly that what would you think of that play?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1538, Tchill13 wrote:OK you took more effort to discredit that post than any other post before you outted your guilty.

You realize that right?
ummmmmm ok.....

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Someone investigative oath.

Nobody counter claim, ever.

Nero then oath (unless town cleared and that info needs to be outed d3 seeing how we still have a protective)

If oath is cleared lynch mumble or boris d4

If oath isn't cleared lynch oath d4 due to the fact scum could use her in lylo to great effect.

I'm a VT.

Oath you'll be the first to beg to me. Nero fooled you all but I can't blame you for not thinking scum would do something so odd. My point stands on the fact he should have been lynched due to his cop play not making any sense.

I'd confidently say multiple scum are on my wagon.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I'd like to hear from osuka and lalendra (the conftown player). Idc though. It's a blessing to not have to deal with a few of yall anymore.

I really appreciate that oath.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

And what looks more likely?

My recent posts coming from scum that's about to be lynched?

Neros whole day where he had a guilty on me?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I'll shut up after this.

I would very much so recommend that people demand read list from Nero and oath before my flip.

The more info my flip brings the better.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Krazy »

I will say that as scum you put maximum effort into this game and for that I commend you! Great job!
vote conspiracy
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have questions and things that I want to ask and have answered b4 we end the day so I am going to unvote and urge ppl not to vote until I'm rdy. And I'll do all my questions etc. after dinner.

unvote

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: tchill
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Oath »

Let's talk about a few things:
1. Nero didn't "fool" me. I have read you as scum since Day 1 before any claims. Period.
2.Post #1543 "What looks more likely?" If you're town- then you know you'll flip town and there's no point in making these arguments because you know your flip is best. What's likely is this last ditch effort at cast doubt because you're at L-2 and maybe someone will think "oh my God he can't be scum" and unvote. That's what you want. Which is in no way town motivated. If you were town you'd see your lynch as necessary- which you've pointed out, but then subtley try to back track with this still asserting town thing. Let the flip happen and you'll be proven. You don't have to argue your innocence since your lynch is happening today regardless. It'll prove itself one way or the other.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1545, Krazy wrote:I will say that as scum you put maximum effort into this game and for that I commend you! Great job!
:lol: :facepalm:

How terrible of a scum game I have played if I was scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”