Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3824, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3823, Titus wrote:Creature revoked his suicide bomber claim.
He could still be scum, I guess.
We should lynch zmuffin and Math and go from there.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3820, Brian Skies wrote:So why did you
drain
Hebi?
Because she had a known PR and by draining I could verify the validity of that claim in it's entirety as my drain copies all of the active night abilities of whatever player I target.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

So, what'd you get from Aronis/Gamma?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Oath »

Nothing.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Why not drain Titus?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Oath »

To be fair it doesn't tell me anything except that I was "unsuccessful" or "did not receive abilities" when I fail in either. It doesn't say why- so that doesn't mean it's not true. The verfication really only comes if I'm successful.

The only reason I feel like I succeeded in my target of Aronis and fulfilled my condition is because they breadcrumbed feeling lethargic - also mind you, my predecessor was the one who targeted Aronis. I just received the info after replacing in.

P-edit: Um... why would I? I had no reason to think he had any abilities. Unless I missed a claim?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Okay, so why not try and Drain a wolfread?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Brian, you are not subtle. Whatever issue you got with me, let's have it out.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3832, Titus wrote:Brian, you are not subtle. Whatever issue you got with me, let's have it out.
What are you talking about?

She was wolfreading Math and Vecna (maybe someone else?), so I want to know why she picked hebi instead of one of them. Trying to drain hebi for an ability is an interesting choice, but since it comes with a roleblock, her action becomes a little circumspect.

@Oath: Also, on that note, are there any conditions you may be aware of that would cause your ability to fail?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3833, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3832, Titus wrote:Brian, you are not subtle. Whatever issue you got with me, let's have it out.

She was wolfreading Math and Vecna (maybe someone else?), so I want to know why she picked hebi instead of one of them. Trying to drain hebi for an ability is an interesting choice, but since it comes with a roleblock, her action becomes a little circumspect.

@Oath: Also, on that note, are there any conditions you may be aware of that would cause your ability to fail?
You asked him why not me then why not a wolfread. You have implied you suddenly find me scummy and Math suddenly town.

So whatever happened let's talk about it rather than trying to suggest I am scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3833, Brian Skies wrote:

Draining a wolfread wouldn't confirm anything - as the only active night power they are GUARANTEED to have is factional and in that instance it would only roleblock them in the next night phase from accessing the PT and getting a say in the kill. I don't gain their kill ability and I can't prevent(roleblock) the kill because it's as a faction. Not to mention my power doesn't confirm alignment.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3834, Titus wrote:You asked him why not me then why not a wolfread. You have implied you suddenly find me scummy and Math suddenly town.

So whatever happened let's talk about it rather than trying to suggest I am scum.
Well, I think like half the playerlist is scummy, so...

I don't think you wanting to chain Math -> Oath is town-motivated. That's pretty much it.

I don't think Math and Oath can be partners, and you wanting to lynch Oath just because she claimed not town seems like you reaching for a free lynch. I get it requires Math to be scum, and you and Math are probably not scum together, it's just not a thought process I think town would have.

Especially since our only goal is to lynch Wolves, and lynching not-wolves, even if they've claimed not town, is just a distraction and waste of our time.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3835, Oath wrote:and I can't prevent(roleblock) the kill because it's as a faction.
How do we (or you) know this?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Titus »

There's a reason why Oath is after confscum. It's because I have reservations too on lynching him. Yet, by keeping town alive, we win. I can respect disagreement on that but even now Oath his hardly a "free lynch" as you're resisting and his partners likely would as well if I am correct. Of I am wrong and it became too easy, I would back off. Right now, it's just the most logical course of action that keeps town alive.

Lynch outed scum, then outed 3p...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Titus, our win condition only says to lynch wolves.

I just don't see Math trying to force me to lynch Oath and then throwing a tantrum against me today for not lynching Oath if they're buddies.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3830, Oath wrote:To be fair it doesn't tell me anything except that I was "unsuccessful" or "did not receive abilities" when I fail in either. It doesn't say why- so that doesn't mean it's not true. The verfication really only comes if I'm successful.

The only reason I feel like I succeeded in my target of Aronis and fulfilled my condition is because they breadcrumbed feeling lethargic - also mind you, my predecessor was the one who targeted Aronis. I just received the info after replacing in.

P-edit: Um... why would I? I had no reason to think he had any abilities. Unless I missed a claim?
This just reads like a load of bullshit. I am still kinda half here. Will look more tomorrow :/
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3839, Brian Skies wrote:Titus, our win condition only says to lynch wolves.

I just don't see Math trying to force me to lynch Oath and then throwing a tantrum against me today for not lynching Oath if they're buddies.
Math is moonlogic. Oath could be lost wolf too (traitor).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3839, Brian Skies wrote:Titus, our win condition only says to lynch wolves.

Like RC fake claims on me.
Gets disproven.
Oath tunnels me sans reason.

I am thinking RC/Titus+ Oath and instead of having someone in the hood the extract out is their power to deal with it so they can remove one from speaking and kill another

Then if it is ever three people alone then they could neutralize it if they get just one scum in there.

Moon logic
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3841, Titus wrote:

*glares*

Are you seriously going to argue that I spent all day and night arguing to lynch Oath and Oath argues to lynch me through telepathy? Like really?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3843, MathBlade wrote:

*glares*

Are you seriously going to argue that I spent all day and night arguing to lynch Oath and Oath argues to lynch me through telepathy? Like really?
No. More likely you just didn't know he was on your team is a possibility.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3844, Titus wrote:
In post 3843, MathBlade wrote:

*glares*

No. More likely you just didn't know he was on your team is a possibility.
And Oath continues to spam I am scum after RC spams it 1000 times because why? Like booooo that is terribad
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3837, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3835, Oath wrote:and I can't prevent(roleblock) the kill because it's as a faction.
Because my role pm specifically outlines that I cannot block factional actions the same night I drain because THINK ABOUT IT - ex: scumz immediately have PT access at nightfall, the mod doesn't know who I'm going to drain (or what anyone else's night actions will result in) until submitted meaning they'll have already had the chance to begin discussions. If I successfully do drain all those factional abilities will be in effect the following night.

I know this because it was stated to me. My role pm is actually quite long, honestly and if it weren't for the fact that it's against the rules to quote I'd post it here. I have zero reason to lie about this. It's not like it makes me look good, so why would you think I'm wolf instead of Vampire? Seems like a reach.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3840, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3830, Oath wrote:To be fair it doesn't tell me anything except that I was "unsuccessful" or "did not receive abilities" when I fail in either. It doesn't say why- so that doesn't mean it's not true. The verfication really only comes if I'm successful.

This just reads like a load of bullshit. I am still kinda half here. Will look more tomorrow :/
How is it bullshit when Aronis crumbed it and you can actually look it up. - my drain flavor is feeling lethargic, and that would confirm me being a Vampire.

Unless you mean the "unsuccessful or did not receive abilities" thing in which case I ask you what should the mod tell me in a fair game as to not over power the role? That's basically all you can/should say.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3846, Oath wrote:
In post 3837, Brian Skies wrote:
Because my role pm specifically outlines that I cannot block factional actions the same night I drain because THINK ABOUT IT - ex: scumz immediately have PT access at nightfall, the mod doesn't know who I'm going to drain (or what anyone else's night actions will result in) until submitted meaning they'll have already had the chance to begin discussions. If I successfully do drain all those factional abilities will be in effect the following night.

I know this because it was stated to me. My role pm is actually quite long, honestly and if it weren't for the fact that it's against the rules to quote I'd post it here. I have zero reason to lie about this. It's not like it makes me look good, so why would you think I'm wolf instead of Vampire? Seems like a reach.
Do you have a guilty conscience or something?

I was actually just curious if it was mentioned somewhere or if it was something specific to you.

The PT access being delayed makes sense to me and it was confirmed in our neighborhood when Gamma lost his access.
In post 2993, Oath wrote:Abilities are : Drain- ability to target someone and block all active, passive, and factional abilities for that night except for PT that would be blocked the following night for obvious reasons
Also, you literally claimed that you can block factional abilities, so...
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Oath »

That was a misstep that was fixed between me and the mod. I thought it included factional abilities when I replaced in because I could block the PT- I was later informed that was not the case. Same with passive abilities. I only get a roleblock /copy on all active night abilities

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”