Transformers Mafia - Dinobots STRONGEST!

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I think scum (Porkens) are trying to take advantage of the Fire v Katsuki duel results from yesterday.

"Surely scum wouldn't be so brazen as to initiate this duel so early after seeing the result of the last one."

I don't agree, at all, but sure, I can see how some of you mistakenly believe this has to be the case again.
In post 1117, stungun0404 wrote:purely on a gameplay level, porkens does not seem like town to me at this moment —> i think he’s scum. reason is i don’t feel town reaches for the duel this early in the day phase after seeing the result of the last duel, even if they’re relatively inattentive.
porkens can’t claim to being inattentive though, given that he was still responding to posts in what was basically the rvs area of this thread (posts 1-150) when he pulled the duel card out, yet he supposedly “knows” he can duel now?
and apparently he voted neither dueler to win the last duel. so why is he suddenly wanting to win this duel, but he was against either winning the last duel. like, really?
^Porkens has NO EXCUSE for completely ignoring FT's request for dueling first.

FT also said his role could help town get a second flip today, which COULD HAVE helped balance the power between town and scum today after our fiesta yesterday.

So clearly, there can be scum motivation here since Porkens could have been trying to neuter or hamper FT's role. Especially since we didn't know who FT would have dueled yet (and I'm sure Porkens was a possible candidate just based on FT's and others' reads and he probably
knew
this).

His target was also someone who barely had a chance to post and others were also expressing some suspicion on. So if Anti is town, then this was an opportunistic jump to ride that sentiment and win duel he thought he could win.

I don't think anything Porken's has done is townish at all, and the only thing that even remotely resembles a reason for people thinking he's town is his partial claim which is probably bs anyway. "I really need scrap." Who doesn't?
Fundamental Theorem
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Fundamental Theorem »

In post 1389, rb wrote:I will say that the droves of people saying they cant play because they cant vote is...disturbing
I agree.
The Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic states that every integer greater than one can be expressed as a unique (up to ordering) product of primes.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Like, literally. You had a bunch of people going 'no, no, why bother figuring out whether Fire or Kats is town, let's lynch them both' or 'Fire might be town but let's lynch him anyway' yesterday.

And these same people are now voting for Porkens WHO DID THE SAME THING AND DOESN'T HAVE THE EXCUSE OF IGNORANCE LIKE FIRE HAD.
Fundamental Theorem
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:05 pm

In post 1400, Brian Skies wrote:I think scum (Porkens) are trying to take advantage of the Fire v Katsuki duel results from yesterday.

"Surely scum wouldn't be so brazen as to initiate this duel so early after seeing the result of the last one."

I don't agree, at all, but sure, I can see how some of you mistakenly believe this has to be the case again.
In post 1117, stungun0404 wrote:purely on a gameplay level, porkens does not seem like town to me at this moment —> i think he’s scum. reason is i don’t feel town reaches for the duel this early in the day phase after seeing the result of the last duel, even if they’re relatively inattentive.
porkens can’t claim to being inattentive though, given that he was still responding to posts in what was basically the rvs area of this thread (posts 1-150) when he pulled the duel card out, yet he supposedly “knows” he can duel now?
and apparently he voted neither dueler to win the last duel. so why is he suddenly wanting to win this duel, but he was against either winning the last duel. like, really?

FT also said his role could help town get a second flip today, which COULD HAVE helped balance the power between town and scum today after our fiesta yesterday.

So clearly, there can be scum motivation here since Porkens could have been trying to neuter or hamper FT's role. Especially since we didn't know who FT would have dueled yet (and I'm sure Porkens was a possible candidate just based on FT's and others' reads and he probably
knew
this).

His target was also someone who barely had a chance to post and others were also expressing some suspicion on. So if Anti is town, then this was an opportunistic jump to ride that sentiment and win duel he thought he could win.

I don't think anything Porken's has done is townish at all, and the only thing that even remotely resembles a reason for people thinking he's town is his partial claim which is probably bs anyway. "I really need scrap." Who doesn't?
For the record, UnrealSeal was my most likely target for the duel, but I was trying to give people time to give their thoughts out.
The Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic states that every integer greater than one can be expressed as a unique (up to ordering) product of primes.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Don't see how that's relevant, but okay.
Fundamental Theorem
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Fundamental Theorem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:07 pm

As far as Porken knowing there wasn't currently a duel, I think that is possible without being fully caught up: simply look at the game's title. (Notably, it states when a duel is in progress and not.)

That said, one really should bother reading the thread first rather than make day 2 a repeat of day 1.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1405, Fundamental Theorem wrote:As far as Porken knowing there wasn't currently a duel
This is probably not true, and he still initiated it.

And all of his posts after imply intent (in that he knew he could and that he wanted to).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Wait, no, I read that line wrong. He definitely knew there wasn't currently a duel.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1324, Antihero wrote:or maybe porkens...? (while maybe brash and premature, i don't see scum doing what he did after seeing the last impulse dueler go up in flames, not to mention the "GIMME POWERS" feels pretty genuine to me)
While you could probably convince me the two are both scum here, what scumbag goes into a duel with town saying he thinks his opponent is unlikely to be maf?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 1405, Fundamental Theorem wrote:As far as Porken knowing there wasn't currently a duel, I think that is possible without being fully caught up: simply look at the game's title. (Notably, it states when a duel is in progress and not.)

That said, one really should bother reading the thread first rather than make day 2 a repeat of day 1.
could go just:

Me: I duel dramonic
Someone: You idiot Porkens is already dueling Antihero
Me: Oh okay then
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Creature »

Porkens is pretty weird tbh
Sigh
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Lynch him anyway.

Blood for the FateGod.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Creature »

Okay, let's try:

VOTE: Antihero
Sigh
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1400, Brian Skies wrote:I think scum (Porkens) are trying to take advantage of the Fire v Katsuki duel results from yesterday.

knew
this).

A little bit different than I thought how you would of responded and what I was thinking myself. I was more focused on the people wagoning the two than the people duelling themselves. I like it none the less. Just curious why it took you to post 1394 to get into gear.

All I was thinking was there's likely to be scum between the two of them compared to day 1. As the people who voted neither and switched to voting someone today. The scum who voted neither would want to keep up appearances and would expect that people who voted neither today would be put in a bad light. It becomes more likely if one of the scum teams is put in a duel today. They would be flocking to support one side (to save or bus their team member). If both are scum then I doubt that any scum team would pick neither. If both are town I can make a educated guess that scum will pick one of the two who looks more town to survive.

Both scum teams must of had at least one scum team member active yesterday as well since kills were registered.

I'm treating this as multiball now with a dinobot flip. Dinobots will be looking to kill the other scum team (which is probs autobots) to even the field. Since the biggest threat to the scum team is actually the other scum team. Auto bots will prob retaliate if they are hit or they will be looking to keep up the advantage. Either way it's better for town if the scum teams are unevenly powered at this point.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Creature »

guess we're going to have a lovable multiball game

I'm not that surprised tbh
Sigh
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1413, Garmr wrote:Just curious why it took you to post 1394 to get into gear.
I'm lazy and wasn't expecting to have to deal with TWO DUELS IN FOUR DAYS. I was also never planning on putting this much effort in.
In post 1413, Garmr wrote:I'm treating this as multiball now with a dinobot flip. Dinobots will be looking to kill the other scum team (which is probs autobots) to even the field. Since the biggest threat to the scum team is actually the other scum team. Auto bots will prob retaliate if they are hit or they will be looking to keep up the advantage. Either way it's better for town if the scum teams are unevenly powered at this point.
I don't really like Multiball (I'm pretty sure the first one wasn't even Multiball). I'm also not going to speculate on this unless we're given a competing flip.
In post 1413, Garmr wrote:The scum who voted neither would want to keep up appearances and would expect that people who voted neither today would be put in a bad light.
Yeah, sure.
In post 1413, Garmr wrote:It becomes more likely if one of the scum teams is put in a duel today. They would be flocking to support one side (to save or bus their team member).
Yeah, sure.
In post 1413, Garmr wrote:If both are scum then I doubt that any scum team would pick neither.
I don't see why they
couldn't

Especially if you think it's Multiball.
In post 1413, Garmr wrote:If both are town I can make a educated guess that scum will pick one of the two who looks more town to survive.
Maybe. They might also try and save whichever one just seems more beneficial for them to keep around. Do you think they're both town?
In post 1413, Garmr wrote:Both scum teams must of had at least one scum team member active yesterday as well since kills were registered.
Yeah, sure.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 488, Skygazer wrote:i mean my role pm says autobot, those r the good guys right???
In post 494, Skygazer wrote:ngl when I saw that I was a decepticon that wouldn't appear to be a decepticon to investigations I thought I was some kind of cop-immune traitor
The existence of a Dinobot makes the second line here kind of consistent?

She said she can confirm herself anyway, but Autobots could also be a thing, I guess.

The Dinobot could also just be an SK. Or a Survivor considering that's the same color the Survivor had in the Dynasty Warriors game.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Creature »

Are we still setup speccing?
Sigh
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1417, Creature wrote:Are we still setup speccing?
It's easier than scum hunting.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 1418, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1417, Creature wrote:Are we still setup speccing?
It's easier than scum hunting.
Okay, count me in
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Creature »

SK on this setup would be like lol
Sigh
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

inb4dayvigissk.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Creature »

Three scumteams is possible?
Sigh
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by rb »

I agree 'too dumb to be scum' is generally a bad argument but i think porkens tone and aggression are town

its a huuuuuuge leap to think that this duel by him is scum engineering to take advantage of a situation by pulling a duel like this, when 5 town died in one phase - what motive does scum have for doing this random shit?

its just more likely to come from town, and i think porkens has Town Swag™
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1423, rb wrote:what motive does scum have for doing this random shit?
Read posts before you make bad assertions.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”