Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5100 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw Sando is at l-2
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5101 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

^
That is L-2

Friendly reminder to please not vote Sando yet even if you want to lynch him, until we hear from more ppl and more importantly we decide on where our votes for leader are going tonight.

P-Edit: Yeah
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5102 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

@404 BP vest for the rest of the game regarding Nos. I have a lot of scumspects right now and so by PoE Nos is likely town. Therefore the vest. Going back to page 193 now.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5103 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5090, stungun0404 wrote:do you know the reasons behind why experienced players seem to think he’s town? and what players particularly? because that could be a basis for diving deeper, i think.
well not exactly, i dont remember THAT much, but i think it was FA and Nancy
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5104 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4820, stungun0404 wrote:so let me propose mass questions. this has worked to help sort players for me in the past, so i’ll give it a shot here.
everyone is asked something below, with the exception of toogeloo who i will ask something additional to once he gets fully settled in.

i already asked creature and kokichi something i want them to answer, but i’ll ask them again here

@creature, what are your thoughts on mathblade?
@drixx, if you were a compulsive (meaning you have no choice of whether or not you use it — you use it no matter what) dayvigger this day phase and you could only day vig somebody who is not currently under voting pressure, who would you choose and why?
@frozenangel, for the slots that so far cumulatively have less than 150 posts in the thread, who do you feel is towniest and why?
@gammaemerald, i’ll ask you again - what are your thoughts on how human sequencer was playing before he replaced out? and further, on creature since he replaced in?
@hebichan, if you were forced to hand out a bulletproof vest or some sort of protection to a player who is not the most widely townread player atm and that they would keep for the rest of the game, who would it be and why?
@katsuki, if you were voted town leader, who are the players you would likely give powers to and why? i don’t see this as the most likely to happen, but i’d like to see some substance here.
@kokichi, i really want to know why you voted mylo out. did you genuinely find him scummy?
@mathblade, would you rather shoot nosferatu right now, or would you rather protect him with a bulletproof vest for the rest of this game, and why?
@nancydrew39, for the slots that so far cumulatively have less than 150 posts in the thread, who do you feel is scummiest and why?
@nosferatu, if you were given the power to neighbourize somebody this night phase, who are you taking in and why?
@sakura hana, where do you stand regarding toranaga’s alignment atm and why?
@sando, where do you stand on toogeloo’s alignment atm and why?
@shiro, who are all your current scum reads and why? further, can you ask this to cerb as well?
@the worst, where do you stand atm on these two players and why? —> sakura hana and shiro.
@titus, if you had to give a superpower to one of nosferatu or the worst, who are you choosing and why?
@toranaga, who would you rather us lynch this day phase and why? katsuki or sando?
@zmuffinman, is gamma emerald likelier to flip town or scum in your opinion? and why?

i plan to follow up on every single one of these when i get the chance. but not tonight, as i’ll go to bed soon
I believe this is what you were referring to. I have a distaste for binary choices like that though. I answered vest based on what I said before what happens if I didn’t pick ?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5105 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Creature »

Okay, I'm back
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5106 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Creature »

In post 5094, stungun0404 wrote:@creature, what are your thoughts on mathblade?
Feeling town
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5107 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Creature »

Do you need me for anything?
Sigh
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5108 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5105, Creature wrote:Okay, I'm back
Were you gone?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5109 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5107, Creature wrote:Do you need me for anything?
How do you feel about Sando?
Who do you think should be Leader tomorrow?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5110 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Creature »

In post 5108, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 5105, Creature wrote:Okay, I'm back
Were you gone?
Yeh, I was sorta doing other things like watching Netflix.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5111 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Creature »

Still think I should be watching Netflix, but I'm feeling inspired to play mafia.
Sigh
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5112 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh wait you're voting Sando.
I forgot about that.

You being gone for a while was making me paranoid >.<
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5113 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Creature »

In post 5109, Sakura Hana wrote:How do you feel about Sando?
Still sure he's scum.

Who do you think should be Leader tomorrow?[/quote]
Can't be same leader?
Sigh
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5114 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5113, Creature wrote:Can't be same leader?
Nope
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5115 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Creature »

In post 5112, Sakura Hana wrote:Oh wait you're voting Sando.
I forgot about that.

You being gone for a while was making me paranoid >.<
been quite addicted to Teen Wolf lately
Sigh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5116 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5082, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4780, Toogeloo wrote:Kinda skimmed last few pages once they turned in to quote walls. Sorry if I missed anything.

I'll probably be voting Nosferatu, Titus, or Muffin for leader tonight.
talk to me about your Titus read? You're a new face so you might have something important to say.
Ewwww on the Titus choice

Far as I can tell she hasn’t delivered her VCA which means if town she isn’t thinking deeply and if scum she’s just not having reads.

I don’t understand the Sando arguments.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5117 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Creature »

When did Toogeloo replace in?
Sigh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5118 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5060, Frozen Angel wrote:Let us say you would actually have concerns about why ank died over me. Let me spin this chessboard around.

why would anyone have such concerns? cause they thought I was a more towny/valuable player than ank and that I could die. So as a person with a real concern you start the day saying why fa is alive over ank. Lets say you're also lazy to investigate that question that you had. you don't check the mechanics cause you're lazy. you don't check ank reads cause your lazy. and you come in saying I have mix feelings about fa cause she is alive. later when fa points out you act with stubbornness and throw those reasons/important things in trashcan and say if you're obvtown just become one instead of taking a stance.

It's either that or you not giving a fuck about why ank died over me and you wanting to mention it just so you look in a way that you're hunting.
I actually HAVE been floating that question in my mind.

I have been checking mechanics but they are just that mechanics. I am investigating that question just by listening. It is troublesome but that may be wine scum are throwing to manipulate me.

I am also wondering why I am so townread. It has me nervous that the only person scumreading me is 404 and 404’s reasoning/logic if you can call it that is just bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5119 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5046, zMuffinMan wrote:oh one last thing before i go back to lurking: has stungun done anything town?

i loled at this for a number of reasons...
In post 3820, stungun0404 wrote:shit, i just voted ankamius for leader and now she’s dead. :-/

she was the only iso i had gotten too fwiw as well, other than my own role and bbmolla. i was 100% on her being town because of brassherald’s 275 + her completely unnecessary change from the 123456789 wagon to titus wagon (i think off memory) at the end of d1 in the instance she was scum.
Not that I can think of.

It’s just a lot of words far as I can tell. Looks like questions for questions sake.

I am wondering what leads he finds worth pursuing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5120 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5117, Creature wrote:When did Toogeloo replace in?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5121 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5040, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 5027, the worst wrote:your posting is fine but I can't really decide whether it feels like someone trying to solve the game or like someone who wants to look like they're solving the game, like there's just some factor I'm looking for and not really finding there. I'm really absolutely baffled by the choice of nightkill, like I was pretty sure if either of the candidates died it was gonna be you over Anka. the fact we raised this and you melted straight down to AtE has me like..... unsure of how my read on you is even meant to progress
ok some points:
1- I always tried to solve the game since the start of day 1. That is a pretty funny accusation - specially since I was the person leading sando counter wagon yestarday and was asking people to nit just waste our chances by lynching a useless slot that should get replaced.

2- I had a very bad start on day 3 because

a- I'm a little bit sick since last week. I have a sort of flu
b- I was always phone posting in day 3 so far so I had no chance for doing my own hunting. The only time I had pc access and time to do this was like earlier this morning and once that night shiro had that thing going on about cerb
c- I was hosting something last week and a result so many works are piled on here that I must also focus on too
d- whenever I had time I saw someone talking about me. I'm an extremely self-observant person and can't focus/do anything else when people are talking about me. It's just a personality trait that I always had. I even developed ways for scum hunting using that attitude by making people push me to test how valid their pushes are.

3- I never ATEed. what I said was that I'm immortal technically and I'm here because Iyou guys chose me three times. The only way for me to die is power neglate. You can mislynch me ofc but there is nothing I can do about it if your only reasons is that you can't read me yeah?

4- That post you call ATE was never a response to why ank died over me. Ank died over me cause scum chose to kill her. It was not a siren call or anything. if scum had power negation I could die but they didn't kill me and decided to go to kill ank which means:

a- they didn't have power negation
b- they didn't want to use it
c- they thought ank might be using another ability not bp or the phasing so she would be a safe kill
d- they just wanted her dead more than me cause she had a great read on someone somewhere and I'm just useless in comparision.

or these reasons combined

My post there was about how frustrating is to be alive in this game and having people these lowkey mixed feelings about you that you can't do anything about.
I am confused on this. We chose you twice yeah?
Who’s your top scumread? Pretend you could vig them right now and ignore the vote counts who is it?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5122 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5030, the worst wrote:I feel bad bc like I feel like Sando's actual reads on other players should be more advanced by now considering he seems like he's really really into this game but by the same token I don't really know where else to vote so I'm kinda still voting Sando because my head is stuck in a plastic bag. :(
This feels icky. It’s like he is trying to excuse a Sando vote.

Again what are the Sando arguments?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5123 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:23 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5084, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4820, stungun0404 wrote:@gammaemerald, i’ll ask you again - what are your thoughts on how human sequencer was playing before he replaced out? and further, on creature since he replaced in?
Human was kinda scummy to me but I think it wasn't enough for me to fully scumread the slot. As for Creature I don't remember him being in the game so that's scumpoints out of the gate. Also where have you asked this? Did you ask this at all day 2?
In post 5084, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4820, stungun0404 wrote:@gammaemerald, i’ll ask you again - what are your thoughts on how human sequencer was playing before he replaced out? and further, on creature since he replaced in?
Human was kinda scummy to me but I think it wasn't enough for me to fully scumread the slot. As for Creature I don't remember him being in the game so that's scumpoints out of the gate. Also where have you asked this? Did you ask this at all day 2?
i didn’t sub in till right before d3, i bolded the question asked it in my which went in-depth about creature. i asked this because i had seen you mod a game where human sequencer replaced out as scum.

thanks for answering! i like the stance you take here —> creature does have a tendency to be lurkier in scum games. however, it seems he’s taken more town stances than his average scum game, from my experience. don’t know if that’s pocketing or genuine tbch.

human sequencer appears from a quick meta dive to be overall a bit more cautious laying his vote down to begin the game as town than as scum, and didn’t seem to take that degree of caution in this game. can you investigate my and tell me if you can derive any original insight from that quick meta dive? or if there’s anything you would take seriously.

@sakura hana, now that the game is finished —> here’s creature iso in a multiball game where his scum team won and he was townread pretty heavily on the first couple days. viewtopic.php?p=10353778&user_select%5B ... #p10353778

i remember questioning some of the townreads on him in this game early on, but this game (heroes game) he feels a little different (like more focused towards helping town), so i feel more comfortable townleaning on him at present in this game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5124 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5020, Frozen Angel wrote:I think my night 1 party were all town and I think titus party was pretty solid too if beleive she chose ank. I think we should keep up trying to stack the abilities on town reads and try to not distribute it very much

What I think is: we need to give them to townreads and we shouldn't plan on it based on the distribution rate. what matters here and the primary thing we should focus on is to make sure scum can't learn abilities.
I agree with the scum not getting powers bit. I am just concerned all the mechanics talk is overriding hunting and shutting people out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”