zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5250 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

paranoid thought: if mathblade ends up being scum, im betting one of his partners got the milk and he's trying to avoid associations by not outing what type of milk it was

:thinking:
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5251 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5250, zMuffinMan wrote:paranoid thought: if mathblade ends up being scum, im betting one of his partners got the milk and he's trying to avoid associations by not outing what type of milk it was

XD. I could be wrong on this but I think he softed . . .

Chocolate. Let’s powerlynch him!
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5252 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5251, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5250, zMuffinMan wrote:paranoid thought: if mathblade ends up being scum, im betting one of his partners got the milk and he's trying to avoid associations by not outing what type of milk it was

Fun fact it’s always white. I can’t have chocolate milk.

It literally hurts me. I have been caffeine free for a half decade now.
I just never remember whether it’s 2% or skim
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5253 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE: stungun0404
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5254 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5252, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5251, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Fun fact it’s always white. I can’t have chocolate milk.

It literally hurts me. I have been caffeine free for a half decade now.
I just never remember whether it’s 2% or skim
As long as we’re on this topic, I’m somewhat lactose intolerant, so while I’m okay with ice cream and cheese, I only drink chocolate almond milk.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5255 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by the worst »

chocolate soy milk is absolutely delicious
(i'd love to try almond milk but allergies >:/)
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5256 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5253, the worst wrote:VOTE: stungun0404
might i ask why? :]
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5257 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5255, the worst wrote:chocolate soy milk is absolutely delicious
Mine, are peanuts and red kidney beans. Peanuts are actually beans, not nuts. My eyelids and lips can swell up, if I ingest enough of them. Not pretty.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5258 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5242, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 5217, stungun0404 wrote:@mathblade, i’d prefer if you called me stungun or stun —> this way i can search for any references to myself later and find them with ease, if need be. you can include the 404 as like stun404, but would prefer you at least include stun.

i just
viewed
a scum game of yours; didn’t really influence my thought pattern to think differently here. i’m bad at explaining things in the most coherent way sometimes, but what i mean is that there’s consistently been instances where sando has made things more difficult for scum, rather than helping them. this, in essence, is protown when done consistently as scum has no motive to make things harder for themselves. would you want to make it harder for yourself as scum? i sure wouldn’t.
means i looked at some posts, but i didn’t read it thoroughly. the word choice here is what’s key. i could have said “read” but i did not

i didn’t really see any posts in the 10 i looked at that changed my mind.
I can see why Math’s pissed at this. You’re basically scumreading him based on just a skim, if I’m reading this correctly?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5259 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

@nancy no, i formed a scumread on math pages ago, specifically as of my , and it hasn’t really faded. i’m having trouble seeing why several players seem to townread him, but maybe i have not seen something you guys have seen.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5260 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 5256, stungun0404 wrote:
your win condition is problematic
In post 5257, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5255, the worst wrote:chocolate soy milk is absolutely delicious
Mine, are peanuts and red kidney beans. Peanuts are actually beans, not nuts. My eyelids and lips can swell up, if I ingest enough of them. Not pretty.
that would be heartbreaking. :( I'm allergic to several tree nuts but fine with legumes, being the other way around would stink.
I also don't eat meat hah so the lack of nutrients might kill me :P
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5261 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

i could get behind a stungun wagon. i might sheep the ducky
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5262 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

kokichi, answer my question about MYLO, i have asked you like 5 times now
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5263 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

please
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5264 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

what if im scum avoiding the question?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5265 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5218, MathBlade wrote:Everything underlined makes assumptions about town or scum then bases the read on those assumptions rather than stuff in play.
This is just wrong and shows a clear lack of understanding of what happened D2. I'll say Nancy first, cause that's just wrong, I don't like some of Nancy's posts because they're surface level game-theory that is borderline scum-biased. Bad game-theory favours scum and thus more likely to come from scum. However I like the rest of Nancy's content so I'm leaning town on the slot overall.

Regarding Shiro and FA, you're missing what happened D2, which is odd, since you started it:

Math - Who hates FA as leader tonight?
Sando - Me, it's unnecessarily dangerous, I don't think she's scum but here's a scenario where it would make sense for FA to be scum, we should limit our risk
Ank - Nah we can just medium and that scenario is proven/disproven
Ank+Sando+others - Long back and forth about how the powers work and eventually agree it's possible for scum-FA to do what I was suggesting but highly unlikely
EOD happens, Ank dies overnight, Shiro opens with medium on Cerb.
Sando - Hmm medium'd cerb does indeed disprove the theory

I've said consistently that I TR FA and I've also said that stacking powers is dangerous, let alone stacking multiple leaderships, based on reads alone. Independent of the Shiro/Cerb medium thing, I've TRd FA and so has most of the player list. I proposed a scenario that would explain Cerb's death and we also proposed the outcome that would eliminate that as a reasonable scenario. Now that that outcome has come to pass I'm saying that scenario no longer makes any sense.

We're talking about just how powerful power negation is, and the fact that the last doubts some people had of FA are dispelled by mediuming Cerb, and you think I shouldn't read anything alignment based into the fact that Shiro chose medium and used it?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5266 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5260, the worst wrote:
In post 5256, stungun0404 wrote:
your win condition is problematic
[/quote]
idk, yours might be :p

you know i’ve very heavily asserted thinking you were scum before in a marathon game where i was a doublevoter and the rest of the town wouldn’t follow me onto you and your partner, so i can see why scum!the worst would want to join my town wagon. i already had a slight scumlean on you, anyway. :wink:

interestingly, i don’t think you ever joined my wagon in my most recent scum game that you were in, though.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5267 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by the worst »

pretty sure I didn't vote outside duels? :0
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5268 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by the worst »

and then I was nk'd :lol:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5269 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by the worst »

anyway your fusion of arrogance and flawed reasoning makes me feel like I'm right here :3
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5270 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5191, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why not FA? If you weren’t necessarily scumreading the worst, you’d see he made some very good points leading to - what I think is an unlikely conclusion. He understands that it makes absolutely no sense for scum to have killed Ank over FA. His likely mistake is in assuming that FA must be scum because of it. I think scum would have absolutely used Power Negate on FA if they had it. Ank being the kill only makes sense if they didn’t have it.
What good points? That he can't see why Ank was killed over FA?

They both have the same power choices having been powered up twice
They're both widely townread
One has been leader before and one hasn't

There is a slightly more likely chance that Ank picked and will use medium, so if they didn't want to or couldn't use negation then Ank is a better kill target than FA within the group.

But my main point is they killed within the Ank+FA leadership options, when they could have killed anyone else with more safety. The fact that they killed either of them tells me they wanted to influence the leadership picks in some ways, otherwise they'd just ignore it and kill someone easier to kill.

So the question remains, if you're scum and you've decided to shoot at Ank without negating Ank's protection, relying on Ank using Medium, who do you negate (if you have it)? Why is FA a better negate target than anyone else on the list in that case? I think in this scenario FA is a worse pick since she's likely to just be using defensive powers, so negating them isn't particularly useful.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5271 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5269, the worst wrote:anyway your fusion of arrogance and flawed reasoning makes me feel like I'm right here :3
“fusion of arrogance” - what came off that way? i’m not intending to; i was trying to be playful more than arrogant

i didn’t really think about the duel element, but fair point. or that i nightkilled you; i’m human i forget things.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5272 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by the worst »

ah, I wouldn't regard arrogance as a necessarily negative thing, it definitely had a playful edge.
your "you couldn't catch me as scum last time!" doesn't come across as a townie comment :lol:
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5273 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5259, stungun0404 wrote:@nancy no, i formed a scumread on math pages ago, specifically as of my , and it hasn’t really faded. i’m having trouble seeing why several players seem to townread him, but maybe i have not seen something you guys have seen.
I don’t see what’s necessarily scummy about that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5274 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

ok, maybe i need to reevaluate mathblade. sometimes i tend to get a bit stuck on a person being a certain alignment when there’s more than 15 players in a game, and have trouble reevaluating. i will iso him tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”