Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5525 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I gotta drive home but let’s not go down the rabbit hole of paranoia.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5526 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5524, MathBlade wrote:So who exactly is Titus supposed to conspire with?
You for one...

This isn't conspiracy, I'm not using this to say either of you are scum, or suggesting we go down any rabbit hole. I'm just pointing out that you and Titus aren't necessarily cleared of negation as a power. Oh the humanity, I know.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5527 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5526, Sando wrote:
In post 5524, MathBlade wrote:So who exactly is Titus supposed to conspire with?
You for one...

This isn't conspiracy, I'm not using this to say either of you are scum, or suggesting we go down any rabbit hole. I'm just pointing out that you and Titus aren't necessarily cleared of negation as a power. Oh the humanity, I know.
*le sigh*

I am pretty sure Titus/Sando/stun isn’t a thing but my gut is screaming it is
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5528 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5514, stungun0404 wrote:it’s so annoying how these random quotes keep showing up when i go to preview a post, and it’s also hard to edit those posts out in safari. does anyone know how to fix this so these quotes don’t show up if i go back to previous pages between trying to make points?
In post 5118, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5060, Frozen Angel wrote:Let us say you would actually have concerns about why ank died over me. Let me spin this chessboard around.

why would anyone have such concerns? cause they thought I was a more towny/valuable player than ank and that I could die. So as a person with a real concern you start the day saying why fa is alive over ank. Lets say you're also lazy to investigate that question that you had. you don't check the mechanics cause you're lazy. you don't check ank reads cause your lazy. and you come in saying I have mix feelings about fa cause she is alive. later when fa points out you act with stubbornness and throw those reasons/important things in trashcan and say if you're obvtown just become one instead of taking a stance.

It's either that or you not giving a fuck about why ank died over me and you wanting to mention it just so you look in a way that you're hunting.
I actually HAVE been floating that question in my mind.

I have been checking mechanics but they are just that mechanics. I am investigating that question just by listening. It is troublesome but that may be wine scum are throwing to manipulate me.

I am also wondering why I am so townread. It has me nervous that the only person scumreading me is 404 and 404’s reasoning/logic if you can call it that is just bad.
In post 5119, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5046, zMuffinMan wrote:oh one last thing before i go back to lurking: has stungun done anything town?

i loled at this for a number of reasons...
In post 3820, stungun0404 wrote:shit, i just voted ankamius for leader and now she’s dead. :-/

she was the only iso i had gotten too fwiw as well, other than my own role and bbmolla. i was 100% on her being town because of brassherald’s 275 + her completely unnecessary change from the 123456789 wagon to titus wagon (i think off memory) at the end of d1 in the instance she was scum.
Not that I can think of.

It’s just a lot of words far as I can tell. Looks like questions for questions sake.

I am wondering what leads he finds worth pursuing.
they were all intended to a). gather more information regarding where people stand by seeing them commit to harder stances and b). to see if i could use them to further PoE my way to the scumpool by eliminating town from my focal point.
In post 5122, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5030, the worst wrote:I feel bad bc like I feel like Sando's actual reads on other players should be more advanced by now considering he seems like he's really really into this game but by the same token I don't really know where else to vote so I'm kinda still voting Sando because my head is stuck in a plastic bag. :(
This feels icky. It’s like he is trying to excuse a Sando vote.

Again what are the Sando arguments?
what are your thoughts on the worst? i personally could see him being scum, and especially if you are not.
I don’t see you doing that though. It looks really random with no common thread and you aren’t following up on what you’re given. Sure you’re hounding for an answer but I don’t see you doing anything with it.

I could see him being scum but mainly I am trying to narrow my focus
When I call the team and am wrong it is difficult to reset my reads.
I would compromise there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5529 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So overall nullscum
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5530 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5528, MathBlade wrote: I don’t see you doing that though. It looks really random with no common thread and you aren’t following up on what you’re given. Sure you’re hounding for an answer but I don’t see you doing anything with it.

every single question has a common thread of making people take definite stances, take a look at them and you can determine that with relative ease.

and, i’ve actually followed up on several and indeed most of the questions i’ve asked that have been answered and used them as information to build stances on players

proof: asked questions to all in

in i followed up and drew some conclusions from the answers given from the worst, shiro, sando, sakura hana, nosferatu and titus.

in i redirected attention to unanswered questions

followed up on gamma emerald in . that’s 7/18 follow ups there.

in i followed up on your answer, mathblade.

in , i followed up on creature’s answer. that’s now half the players: 9/18

most of the remaining players have not answered my questions, and i hadn’t gotten responding to the others, but in i made sure to redirect zmuffinman’s attention to the question i asked him. and also i did the same to kokichi.

so you can’t say i haven’t followed up and drawn conclusions from my questions.

and i’ve used the strength of the answers to sort people. i was impressed by sakura hana’s answer, and that was enough for me to townlean with her. i was impressed by sando’s answer, which upheld my townread of him.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5531 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by the worst »

prolly gonna not read last 10 pages
Who'd like to fill me in? :)
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5532 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5531, the worst wrote:prolly gonna not read last 10 pages
Who'd like to fill me in? :)
You have daychat, ask there.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5533 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by the worst »

interesting.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5534 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5528, MathBlade wrote:I don’t see you doing that though. It looks really random with no common thread and you aren’t following up on what you’re given. Sure you’re hounding for an answer but I don’t see you doing anything with it.
This is fairly egregious in just how wrong it is.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5535 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Toranaga »

hey there

who we lynching

what's the case on sando
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5536 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by the worst »

he's picking on me
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5537 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5522, Sando wrote:
In post 5502, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Shiro voted Katsuki based on Cerb’s read but now I’m not sure if he wanted Sando instead? @Shiro, please clarify this. Thanks.
Sounded like Cerb wants me dead for associatives.
Please explain.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5538 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5524, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3602, Titus wrote:
In post 3596, Ankamius wrote:for clarity

what is that list Titus
You Me Ank Nancy Drixx Math Shiro
In post 4091, Titus wrote:Well, we can verify that I gave everyone but Drixx a power in my pool. A slot with medium targets Ank. Sorry Drixx. Someone had to be removed and you had the largest wagon, plus none of the abilities were hoods where I could talk to you.

@Drixx, I'm not a characture and the notation you had one of the largest wagons at EoD was noted.
Ank is dead Town
Drixx didn’t get a power
Shiro used Medium
Nancy I believe if memory serves talked about her powers some

So who exactly is Titus supposed to conspire with?

Second of all fake claiming is stupid if you’re scum. Like I don’t know if a “powers cop” is gonna come up. I mean if scum wanna be stupid let them. As for me I have Precog 100%

If anyone has a lie detector come up they can check if

Drixx? FA wasn’t on that list?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5539 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5527, MathBlade wrote:
You for one...

*le sigh*

How?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5540 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5537, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5502, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Shiro voted Katsuki based on Cerb’s read but now I’m not sure if he wanted Sando instead? @Shiro, please clarify this. Thanks.
Please explain.
Cause of this:
In post 5430, Shiro wrote:He was reading it as it happened screaming that we should have lynched sando because that at least owuld have been useful to anylise in retrospect.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5541 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5540, Sando wrote:
In post 5537, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Please explain.
Cause of this:
In post 5430, Shiro wrote:He was reading it as it happened screaming that we should have lynched sando because that at least owuld have been useful to anylise in retrospect.
@Shiro, who does Cerb think Sando’s aligned with? I think he suspects Muffin and Katsuki. Is that right?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5542 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5541, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Shiro, who does Cerb think Sando’s aligned with? I think he suspects Muffin and Katsuki. Is that right?
Why do you assume I'm going to flip scum? Why do you assume Cerb only has opinions on me flipping scum? I've already articulated why my town flip says duckling is scum and stungun is town, surely you've at least considered it?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5543 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

@nancydrew, how would you feel about voting titus here? for it or against it?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5544 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5535, Toranaga wrote:hey there

who we lynching

what's the case on sando
personally, i think titus would be a good lynch here.

sando is town if you ask me, and i think you should at least lean that way as well. you can see the evolution of my townread there and support for it from posts , , , , , , and

i would heavily recommend for you not to vote there.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5545 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

you guys notice that titus is on the sando wagon, and that sando is on the worst wagon? which one looks more like scum just trying to survive? correct answer: titus!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5546 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5530, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 5528, MathBlade wrote: I don’t see you doing that though. It looks really random with no common thread and you aren’t following up on what you’re given. Sure you’re hounding for an answer but I don’t see you doing anything with it.

every single question has a common thread of making people take definite stances, take a look at them and you can determine that with relative ease.

and, i’ve actually followed up on several and indeed most of the questions i’ve asked that have been answered and used them as information to build stances on players

proof: asked questions to all in

in i followed up and drew some conclusions from the answers given from the worst, shiro, sando, sakura hana, nosferatu and titus.

in i redirected attention to unanswered questions

followed up on gamma emerald in . that’s 7/18 follow ups there.

in i followed up on your answer, mathblade.

in , i followed up on creature’s answer. that’s now half the players: 9/18

most of the remaining players have not answered my questions, and i hadn’t gotten responding to the others, but in i made sure to redirect zmuffinman’s attention to the question i asked him. and also i did the same to kokichi.

so you can’t say i haven’t followed up and drawn conclusions from my questions.

and i’ve used the strength of the answers to sort people. i was impressed by sakura hana’s answer, and that was enough for me to townlean with her. i was impressed by sando’s answer, which upheld my townread of him.
That isn’t what I mean.

You are saying
words
But you aren’t drawing conclusions from that.

You are quoting the posts and saying words after yes but there doesn’t seem to be a rhyme or reasoning to the posting. It’s like you’re counting ANY response versus a response that makes sense and coalesces into a whole

It’s why I hate gunfire questions people can look Townie versus be townie
Town doesn’t measure whether they have interacted with everyone they just play

Scum have to fake it. And you don’t feel genuine
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5547 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5534, Sando wrote:
In post 5528, MathBlade wrote:I don’t see you doing that though. It looks really random with no common thread and you aren’t following up on what you’re given. Sure you’re hounding for an answer but I don’t see you doing anything with it.
This is fairly egregious in just how wrong it is.
I can go through the list
Ask everyone a question
Spam til I get everyone to answer it
There is no stream of consciousness there
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5548 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5538, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5524, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3602, Titus wrote:
In post 3596, Ankamius wrote:for clarity

what is that list Titus
You Me Ank Nancy Drixx Math Shiro
In post 4091, Titus wrote:Well, we can verify that I gave everyone but Drixx a power in my pool. A slot with medium targets Ank. Sorry Drixx. Someone had to be removed and you had the largest wagon, plus none of the abilities were hoods where I could talk to you.

@Drixx, I'm not a characture and the notation you had one of the largest wagons at EoD was noted.
Ank is dead Town
Drixx didn’t get a power
Shiro used Medium
Nancy I believe if memory serves talked about her powers some

So who exactly is Titus supposed to conspire with?

Second of all fake claiming is stupid if you’re scum. Like I don’t know if a “powers cop” is gonna come up. I mean if scum wanna be stupid let them. As for me I have Precog 100%

If anyone has a lie detector come up they can check if

Drixx? FA wasn’t on that list?
Drixx was removed per Titus
And FA was on the list I think she said what she did with it.

I forget and I don’t see a Titus FA world
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5549 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5539, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5527, MathBlade wrote:
You for one...

*le sigh*

How?
Because then scum would be literally imploding so in this case town would stomp
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”