Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5775 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3824, Nosferatu wrote:voted fa

VOTE: Sando

got a result on sando that said "not town"

so go ahead and lynch that when you want
Here just Nos pisses me off for doing the fake guilty thing I explicitly said not to do. It just makes getting reads that much harder. I am kinda regretting that BP choice earlier looking over his posts.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5776 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3826, Sakura Hana wrote:I wanna see if Titus at least kept her promise before I decide if I vote her.
I mean I understand why Sakura voted Titus because Titus to me is obvScum especially with that bus comment but I wonder if it’s just scum giving me what I want or if Titus is actually scum. Like is it really Titus + Sando?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5777 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3839, hebichan wrote:Tbh I haven't been paying much attention to the powers since no one had given me one, or indicated they wanted to and it hasn't seemed to come up, so I just sorta assumed titus or FA gave nos a cop.
Like why would Hebi assume this? Nos wasn’t discussed like at all?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5778 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

wtf? apparently there's a delayed amnesiac cop or something in the game? i just got a result from the mod saying creature is scum

weird

:thinking:
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5779 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5778, zMuffinMan wrote:wtf? apparently there's a delayed amnesiac cop or something in the game? i just got a result from the mod saying creature is scum

weird

*desire to scream in mental agony intensifies*

Please just stop faking guilties.

Let your yes be yes your no be no.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5780 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3844, Sando wrote:
In post 3824, Nosferatu wrote:voted fa

got a result on sando that said "not town"

so go ahead and lynch that when you want
Which power exactly gave you that ability?

Nos is flat out scum here, and his posts on me D2 show blatant misrepping anyway.
In post 3464, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 3459, Titus wrote:Anyone who got traction said I might be town at some point.
In post 1129, Sando wrote:
In post 1122, Toranaga wrote:do you have a read on titus?
I think the posts gut-strike me as town.
can we get some traction on this ^^
So he takes a single line of my post and turns it into me strong-townreading Titus. When if you read the full post, I'm pretty clearly saying gut says town, content says scum.
In post 1129, Sando wrote:
In post 1122, Toranaga wrote:do you have a read on titus?
Actively Null.
I think the posts gut-strike me as town
, but I'm not all that happy about content of some posts. Whilst I like the idea of recording things like leader-votes vs wagons, I think it's too early to actually glean anything from it, especially at those numbers. I also can't see how she's come to the conclusion that scum helped FA without thinking they lied about the votes. FA seems to have "won" by 1 vote at 4 votes. That's a small margin and exactly the number of scum. Either all-scum voted FA and no-one else, or they threw one or two votes on her to try and tip the scales (well judged if so scum) without blowing it out, or they all voted FA and are lying about it. If scum did want FA as leader then my guess is the last as that's the most logical, in which case this should prompt investigation of the vote-claim order.
Like Sando imho seems better than this. Like he was advocating for leader so he was aware of the mechanics then why does he go to then call it a misrep from Nos?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5781 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 5779, MathBlade wrote:Please just stop faking guilties
i will sue you for slander
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5782 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3846, Sando wrote:As for FA's little push yesterday, god that was bad.
In post 3621, Frozen Angel wrote:Then medium was mentioned and for him to be able to keep his paranoia he started making up new scenarios so he suggested that scum me can redirect the medium out of a dead player by targeting the dead player with redirector ability without asking the mod

this stubbornness in sticking to paranoia and NOT evaluating my slot for anything else is NOT normal at all. This is not a town mindset
Except I did ask the mod.
In post 2672, Sando wrote:@MOD - Other than the spiritual mediumship, can any other powers be targeted at dead players and work?
In post 3530, Frozen Angel wrote:Also why you didn't try to evaluate anything about me if you had concerns and you claim My pick on cerb might be fake? This is the "devil's proof" and the burden is on you if you want to accuse I'm scummy.

Here blatantly lies that I'm accusing her of scumminess, when I specifically said:
In post 2661, Sando wrote:
In post 2659, Sando wrote:I hate the leader FA pick, it's unnecessarily dangerous.
Note, I'm not saying she's scum, and I'm also fairly sanguine about her being in the superhero group tonight, just think it's unnecessarily dangerous to double up on a leader who's anon pick who had 2 protection picks available died overnight.
FA is either really, really shit at reading an ISO, or is blatantly misrepping here.
In post 3616, Frozen Angel wrote:THIS IS A VERY SCUMMY Vote Out of absoloutly nowhere on scum Sando Should definitely die just for this post alone and how thats in contradiction with his no lynch today stance that was also out of nowhere!
Also in what fucking world is hammering D1 scum when we only have vanilla's cause for "definite death". I haven't asked for credit, but what the actual fuck how is THIS what you think is worth definitive death.
I don’t understand why Sando freaks out over what is fake as town then attacks FA who everyone is mutually townreading at this point? Then drops it and goes after the worst?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5783 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5780, MathBlade wrote:Like Sando imho seems better than this. Like he was advocating for leader so he was aware of the mechanics then why does he go to then call it a misrep from Nos?
Wat?

I'm not saying the fake-claim is a misrep, I'm saying that taking a single line a paragraph long post to make it look like I'm saying something I'm not is misrepping.

Two different assertions.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5784 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5781, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 5779, MathBlade wrote:Please just stop faking guilties
i will sue you for slander
Ugh stop spamming illogical shit

Slander is false and damaging shit about a person
Like I asked you to stop doing something you are doing

That is neither false nor an attack on you.

Like can’t people just make sense?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5785 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5782, MathBlade wrote:I don’t understand why Sando freaks out over what is fake as town then attacks FA who everyone is mutually townreading at this point? Then drops it and goes after the worst?
Me and FA misunderstood each other / mechanics, notably the whispering mod questions. Go read us early D3.

Here's the last part:
In post 3946, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 3943, Sando wrote:
In post 3942, Shiro wrote:Furthermore he voted Titus for day 2 leader.

He also wants to remind you not to ask questions cause mod will only answer PM's.
Wait what? Mod ONLY answers PMs? I thought they opened it to PMs as well.

Shit, my bad.
I actually want to believe this derp to a level. Have to iso your d2 again with this in mind
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5786 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3850, Sando wrote:
In post 3841, Sakura Hana wrote:No, I have an urge to vote Titus.
But if she kept her promise then maybe she's not scum... maybe.
A leader candidate died who should have gotten powers and knew they'd be a top target and thus had every reason to pick BP...apparently either didn't get powers or didn't pick BP. Unless they already had some protection that failed, I don't find it likely that Ank chose anything other than BP.
Like if Titus is scum why are you instantly assuming Ank got a power?
This reads like TMI.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5787 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5786, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3850, Sando wrote:
In post 3841, Sakura Hana wrote:No, I have an urge to vote Titus.
But if she kept her promise then maybe she's not scum... maybe.
A leader candidate died who should have gotten powers and knew they'd be a top target and thus had every reason to pick BP...
apparently either didn't get powers
or didn't pick BP. Unless they already had some protection that failed, I don't find it likely that Ank chose anything other than BP.
Like if Titus is scum why are you instantly assuming Ank got a power?
This reads like TMI.
WHAT?!?! Seriously?

In what you JUST quoted: "apparently either didn't get powers".

Like...c'mon.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5788 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5772, Sando wrote:
In post 5768, stungun0404 wrote:wait, sando. what made you townread the worst at this point? and what’s made him look scummier since your townread of him?
I know the worst fairly well, and was confident in reading him. I was also very aware of his game commitment issues at that point (I think I called someone out for it really early game even) and was giving him a pass on inaction. He plays very similarly to me, we both get very engaged with the game and riff off other people, I was personally seriously struggling with that D1, and most of D2 tbh, outside of a few names I'd have struggled to read most of the playerbase. I think this was due to the large player count throwing me off (apparently my read of number of kills is off because of that as well), and not knowing anyone really in the player base.

You can see the engagement happening in my play, you can't see the engagement happening in ducklings. My read-lists are getting longer and more in-depth and I'm more active with p.much everyone. Duckling isn't, he's being surly and a bit whiny with me, which is very out of character for him, and generally not being engaged.

D1 I was giving him a pass for things others were accusing him of, and I was confident of being able to read him later game, hence the TR.

I also just flat out refuse to lynch duckling D1 pretty much every game anyway, including the first game I played with him.
solid answer! once again you give me a very cogent and thorough explanation here for your transition, and your consistency in this regard continues to uphold my townread of you.

—————————————————————
In post 1189, Ankamius wrote:
In post 522, Toranaga wrote:
In post 517, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 515, Toranaga wrote:I don't wanna be the one pushing nancy cause reasons but she pings me as scum since very early and quite a lot.
I find her invested and genuine actually. can you elaborate?
she is certainly invested, but a lot of her thoughts are mechanics that I'm not sure nancy would be that interested in as town, and she has yet to push a scumread from my recollection of her posts, which strikes me as odd for nancy and just trying to blend in.
This is a very good post though

It's similar to why I'm scumreading Nancy so hard this game
hmm, yeah. i’m vibing with ank’s thoughts here a lot this day phase as y’all can see. just seen this, and toranaga offers a solid point there early in that nancy drew, as i have also witnessed that she has given a lot of unnecessary spec to pr’s. so, yes good post by toranaga.

In post 1199, Titus wrote:
In post 1197, Ankamius wrote:She won't be leader day two.
But that leaves us where day 1?

Same predicament. I try to sort my theory. Get jumped. Try to create ideas that remove scum advantage. Get jumped. Like I get disagreeing with mh random theory and wanting to sort me but at least sort me and try to bring something better than out the PRs d2. It does nothing to solve d1.
you trying to create idea to remove scum advantage by randomizing pr targets is so counterintuitive it’s absurd

your tunnel on numbers and numbers alone for the fa leader choice is interesting to say the least. i don’t think you’ve followed up on any other fa voters being scum. but then again idk who else voted fa as leader d1

the mere energy with which titus attacks this argument is so scummy that i cannot see an alternative situation in this game where she is not scum this game. if she isn’t, i’ll eat my hat. but the argument she advocates is so pro-scum to advocate, by it’s very nature. and the way with which she is supporting it is even scummier. i feel as though town titus would be much more cautious than this

her underwhelming vca alone isn’t what makes her scum; it’s her avid support of a pro-scum policy in this game. it just doesn’t make sense for her to be town.

like, is it enough for people that a dead town ankamius is holding up most of the points that i’ve been making this day phase? let’s lynch titus! she’d have every incentive to have ank killed at some point based on d1 interactions tbch, and i can see why her faction wouldn’t of killed her n1 (direct attention to titus). but, then again, i do have to ask is there any particular known reason cerberus was killed on n1, just to confirm this?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5789 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

hmm that's really weird

just received another PM from the mod saying he's holding a batch of muffins hostage and the only way to release them is to get creature lynched today

V
o
t
e
:
C
r
e
a
t
u
r
e
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5790 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5788, stungun0404 wrote:solid answer! once again you give me a very cogent and thorough explanation here for your transition, and your consistency in this regard continues to uphold my townread of you.
Das cool and all, but duckling is scum still, dun miss that part of my post.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5791 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Like fuck :/

I feel like I can’t fucking read or speak or anything
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5792 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5605, Titus wrote:
In post 5602, stungun0404 wrote:i consistently get worried when people don’t use their vote to pressure players,
I find this hard to believe when you are completely ignoring the worst absolving himself when I flip town right in front of your face.
How is duckling absolved?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5793 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5792, Sando wrote:
In post 5605, Titus wrote:
In post 5602, stungun0404 wrote:i consistently get worried when people don’t use their vote to pressure players,
I find this hard to believe when you are completely ignoring the worst absolving himself when I flip town right in front of your face.
How is duckling absolved?
how do i not remember seeing that post from titus at all? :-X

but good question; i don’t get what titus means there.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #5794 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 5777, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3839, hebichan wrote:Tbh I haven't been paying much attention to the powers since no one had given me one, or indicated they wanted to and it hasn't seemed to come up, so I just sorta assumed titus or FA gave nos a cop.
Like why would Hebi assume this? Nos wasn’t discussed like at all?
Cause nos claimed a guilty?

I didn't say it made sense, but I dunno what else to think besides nos was lying. I'm not used to power handout games.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5795 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5774, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3823, Sakura Hana wrote:Also would be nice if we didnt scramble so close to EoD. When my internet went down i almost had a heart attack.
Like Sakura and Drixx are the only townreads I feel relatively confident in st this point. And it’s for something not read related. I felt the same way when I had to disappear close to EoD.
Change Drixx to FA and I agree with you. I also think Shiro’s probably town as well.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5796 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Cerb @Drixx would love a mind meld if free
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5797 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5779, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5778, zMuffinMan wrote:wtf? apparently there's a delayed amnesiac cop or something in the game? i just got a result from the mod saying creature is scum

weird

*desire to scream in mental agony intensifies*

Please just stop faking guilties.

Let your yes be yes your no be no.
Agreed, especially in this game where everyone knows you’d be lying. Just staph with the fakeclaiming bullshit already. :facepalm:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5798 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

Sakura and Sando are my 2 absolutely confident tr's personally.

Why drixx, @mathblade? i have no idea how i feel about him
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5799 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5798, stungun0404 wrote:Sakura and Sando are my 2 absolutely confident tr's personally.

Why drixx, @mathblade? i have no idea how i feel about him
Because Drixx is my top town read and he knows how to explain things in mathese sometimes better than most
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”