He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5800 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5795, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5774, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3823, Sakura Hana wrote:Also would be nice if we didnt scramble so close to EoD. When my internet went down i almost had a heart attack.
Like Sakura and Drixx are the only townreads I feel relatively confident in st this point. And it’s for something not read related. I felt the same way when I had to disappear close to EoD.
Change Drixx to FA and I agree with you. I also think Shiro’s probably town as well.
I think FA is probably town but I would bet the game on Drixx town. I don’t have the same level in FA.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5801 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5786, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3850, Sando wrote:
In post 3841, Sakura Hana wrote:No, I have an urge to vote Titus.
But if she kept her promise then maybe she's not scum... maybe.
A leader candidate died who should have gotten powers and knew they'd be a top target and thus had every reason to pick BP...apparently either didn't get powers or didn't pick BP. Unless they already had some protection that failed, I don't find it likely that Ank chose anything other than BP.
Like if Titus is scum why are you instantly assuming Ank got a power?
This reads like TMI.
I don’t think she did tbh but I want Ank to confirm it, so we can have her out Titus.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5802 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

Fair enough, i would bet the game on sando town honestly.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5803 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5788, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 5772, Sando wrote:
In post 5768, stungun0404 wrote:wait, sando. what made you townread the worst at this point? and what’s made him look scummier since your townread of him?
I know the worst fairly well, and was confident in reading him. I was also very aware of his game commitment issues at that point (I think I called someone out for it really early game even) and was giving him a pass on inaction. He plays very similarly to me, we both get very engaged with the game and riff off other people, I was personally seriously struggling with that D1, and most of D2 tbh, outside of a few names I'd have struggled to read most of the playerbase. I think this was due to the large player count throwing me off (apparently my read of number of kills is off because of that as well), and not knowing anyone really in the player base.

You can see the engagement happening in my play, you can't see the engagement happening in ducklings. My read-lists are getting longer and more in-depth and I'm more active with p.much everyone. Duckling isn't, he's being surly and a bit whiny with me, which is very out of character for him, and generally not being engaged.

D1 I was giving him a pass for things others were accusing him of, and I was confident of being able to read him later game, hence the TR.

I also just flat out refuse to lynch duckling D1 pretty much every game anyway, including the first game I played with him.
solid answer! once again you give me a very cogent and thorough explanation here for your transition, and your consistency in this regard continues to uphold my townread of you.

—————————————————————
In post 1189, Ankamius wrote:
In post 522, Toranaga wrote:
In post 517, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 515, Toranaga wrote:I don't wanna be the one pushing nancy cause reasons but she pings me as scum since very early and quite a lot.
I find her invested and genuine actually. can you elaborate?
she is certainly invested, but a lot of her thoughts are mechanics that I'm not sure nancy would be that interested in as town, and she has yet to push a scumread from my recollection of her posts, which strikes me as odd for nancy and just trying to blend in.
This is a very good post though

It's similar to why I'm scumreading Nancy so hard this game
hmm, yeah. i’m vibing with ank’s thoughts here a lot this day phase as y’all can see. just seen this, and toranaga offers a solid point there early in that nancy drew, as i have also witnessed that she has given a lot of unnecessary spec to pr’s. so, yes good post by toranaga.

In post 1199, Titus wrote:
In post 1197, Ankamius wrote:She won't be leader day two.
But that leaves us where day 1?

Same predicament. I try to sort my theory. Get jumped. Try to create ideas that remove scum advantage. Get jumped. Like I get disagreeing with mh random theory and wanting to sort me but at least sort me and try to bring something better than out the PRs d2. It does nothing to solve d1.
you trying to create idea to remove scum advantage by randomizing pr targets is so counterintuitive it’s absurd

your tunnel on numbers and numbers alone for the fa leader choice is interesting to say the least. i don’t think you’ve followed up on any other fa voters being scum. but then again idk who else voted fa as leader d1

the mere energy with which titus attacks this argument is so scummy that i cannot see an alternative situation in this game where she is not scum this game. if she isn’t, i’ll eat my hat. but the argument she advocates is so pro-scum to advocate, by it’s very nature. and the way with which she is supporting it is even scummier. i feel as though town titus would be much more cautious than this

her underwhelming vca alone isn’t what makes her scum; it’s her avid support of a pro-scum policy in this game. it just doesn’t make sense for her to be town.

like, is it enough for people that a dead town ankamius is holding up most of the points that i’ve been making this day phase? let’s lynch titus! she’d have every incentive to have ank killed at some point based on d1 interactions tbch, and i can see why her faction wouldn’t of killed her n1 (direct attention to titus). but, then again, i do have to ask is there any particular known reason cerberus was killed on n1, just to confirm this?
I initially assumed Ank got a Power because I did but I sincerely doubt it but I want the satisfaction of seeing Titus busted.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5804 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5789, zMuffinMan wrote:hmm that's really weird

just received another PM from the mod saying he's holding a batch of muffins hostage and the only way to release them is to get creature lynched today

V
o
t
e
:
C
r
e
a
t
u
r
e
Weird, I just got a PM telling me those muffins were stale and way past their expiration date.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5805 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5794, hebichan wrote:
In post 5777, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3839, hebichan wrote:Tbh I haven't been paying much attention to the powers since no one had given me one, or indicated they wanted to and it hasn't seemed to come up, so I just sorta assumed titus or FA gave nos a cop.
Like why would Hebi assume this? Nos wasn’t discussed like at all?
Cause nos claimed a guilty?

I didn't say it made sense, but I dunno what else to think besides nos was lying. I'm not used to power handout games.
Only people who have PRs are superheroes. Anyone else claiming to have them is flatout lying. That goes for “special” PMs that can’t be replicated, guilties or anything else. I hate that shit in any game but in this one, it’s particularly annoying.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5806 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5802, stungun0404 wrote:Fair enough, i would bet the game on sando town honestly.
Who do you scumread right now?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5807 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5806, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5802, stungun0404 wrote:Fair enough, i would bet the game on sando town honestly.
Who do you scumread right now?
titus — very clearly
nosferatu
next tier: katsuki or the worst
and kokichi looks worse the longer this day phase goes on and the less helpful content i see from him.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5808 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

pending on a confscum titus flip, possibly toogeloo enters the pool
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5809 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4801, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Votecount 3.8
Leader: Frozen Angel

Sando (5):
Nosferatu, Creature, Kokichi Oma, Toogeloo, Titus
Titus (5):
hebichan, Katsuki, Sakura Hana, MathBlade, Sando

Katsuki (1):
Shiro

Creature (0):

Drixx (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

hebichan (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

MathBlade(0):

Nancy Drew 39 (0):

Nosferatu (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

Shiro (0):

stungun0404 (0):

the worst (0):

Toogeloo (0):

Toranaga (0):

zMuffinMan (0):

Not Voting (8):
Drixx, Frozen Angel, Gamma Emerald, Nancy Drew 39, stungun0404, the worst, Toranaga, zMuffinMan

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-02 21:00:00).

Abilities Available for Acquisition

**Healing Touch:
Target another player. If that player has not been killed, any debilitating or harmful effects are removed.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Petrification:
Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
Power Negation:
Target another player. That player can neither use Superpowers nor be targeted by them until the next Night Phase.
*Shapeshifting:
Target another player. Any actions you take this Night Phase will appear as though that player performed them instead.

*May be used to modify any Superpowers a player may have. Does not count against the number of Superpowers a player may use each Night Phase.
**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.
Like Titus I understand.

I also see Nancy’s point in waiting to speak with Ank too. Mainly I am trying to figure out scum Titus’s actions here.

Like if we assume Titus is scum I am trying to figure out where this divide specifically comes from.

Mainly I want to see if she gave powers to all town to try to get some town on town crime going on. She was in bad shape end of day 2 so I am trying to drill into Titus psyche and see what she would do as scum here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5810 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

early on i had a mistaken townread of kokichi, but then his reluctance to answer a simple question regarding why he voted someplace by throwing a question back at me is precisely why
In post 5264, Kokichi Oma wrote:what if im scum avoiding the question?
if you’re scum avoiding the question, then i’ll help to lynch you in a future day if i’m alive. :p
don’t worry, i’ll hunt you down
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5811 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

i can’t townread him now, and could see him as scum
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5812 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

:eek:
In post 5800, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3823, Sakura Hana wrote:Also would be nice if we didnt scramble so close to EoD. When my internet went down i almost had a heart attack.
Like Sakura and Drixx are the only townreads I feel relatively confident in st this point. And it’s for something not read related. I felt the same way when I had to disappear close to EoD.
Change Drixx to FA and I agree with you. I also think Shiro’s probably town as well.
I think FA is probably town but I would bet the game on Drixx town. I don’t have the same level in FA.
I don’t share your confidence. If Shiro xnayed Titus superhero pick, I’d be fine with him as a backup to Sakura because I think it’s really useful for town to have an SM in this game but I don’t see why Shiro would insist on picking her, when he knows how important his survival is for town. That’s my problem with it. Shiro is probably town but his Titus pick is obviously really bad for us.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5813 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

who did titus pick in her team?

ive
been paying attention so of course i know the answer already... ... ... but im testing whether any of
you
been paying attention... ... ...
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5814 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

if i remember right i think ank, fa, shiro, drixx and someone else i can’t remember
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5815 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

nope.
She picked FA, Shiro, Nancy, Math, Ank.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5816 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5813, zMuffinMan wrote:who did titus pick in her team?

ive
been paying attention so of course i know the answer already... ... ... but im testing whether any of
you
In post 5812, Nancy Drew 39 wrote::eek:
I don’t share your confidence. If Shiro xnayed Titus superhero pick, I’d be fine with him as a backup to Sakura because I think it’s really useful for town to have an SM in this game but I don’t see why Shiro would insist on picking her, when he knows how important his survival is for town. That’s my problem with it. Shiro is probably town but his Titus pick is obviously really bad for us.
Uhmmmm I am a bit lost here? Like what? Can you explain this in more detail? Why is Shiro NOT making Titus a leader pick bad for town? I think I need a bit more explanation. I am hella confused
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5817 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

ive
you
I know she picked me, Math, FA I think? And she’s claiming Ank. I don’t remember if there was a 5th or not?

Oh yeah, Shiro. So 4/5 accounted for and the 5th, conveniently dead.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5818 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

ive
you
I’ve quoted who she said she picked but the confirmation would be nice. Plus I kinda wanna talk with Ank and get her feel on things.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5819 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5817, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

ive
you
I know she picked me, Math, FA I think? And she’s claiming Ank. I don’t remember if there was a 5th or not?

Claimed Ank, Nancy, Shiro, Math, FA and
Drixx
. When challenged D3 said that tried to submit too many so removed Drixx.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5820 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5816, MathBlade wrote:

ive
you
Uhmmmm I am a bit lost here? Like what? Can you explain this in more detail? Why is Shiro NOT making Titus a leader pick bad for town? I think I need a bit more explanation. I am hella confused
What? I’m clearly saying the exact opposite of that. It is bad, which is why I can’t vote for him but if he promised to deepsix Titus, I’d reconsider.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5821 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

even if she’s scum with that pool of players, she probably felt forced to pick townplayers or else she’d be scumread for her selection.

or else she might randomize her picks, if it were up to her. oh wait, i don’t think she considered that d2. did she? i didn’t see it
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5822 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5819, Sando wrote:
In post 5817, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

ive
you

Claimed Ank, Nancy, Shiro, Math, FA and
Drixx
. When challenged D3 said that tried to submit too many so removed Drixx.
So here is my theory.

If Stun fun is right on his reads then scum!Titus intentionally gave all the PRs to town.

That would make a lot of sense with how no one seems to be fucked with.

It also makes sense that Ank was killed over FA if they expected something.

I am thinking a majority of scum aren’t in the townreads. That means scum are probably in the inactive posters.

They made Titus leader in order for her to try to salvage it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5823 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5820, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5816, MathBlade wrote:

ive
you
What? I’m clearly saying the exact opposite of that. It is bad, which is why I can’t vote for him but if he promised to deepsix Titus, I’d reconsider.
Omg :/

I swear I can’t fucking read :/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5824 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I want to make sure Shiro sticks around so we can talk with Ank to see if she got a power.

If she didn’t then we have a confirmed scum outside of the people on D2. If she did then it’s still more likely than not scum are outside power recipients but I really want the confirmation.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”