stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5850 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

i would like to see shiro’s conftownness myself, because i’ve been null on that slot ever since i replaced in. i feel like that would be game-breaking if scum kills him
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5851 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5843, zMuffinMan wrote:i dont like the fact that nancy would disregard muffins because someone said they might be stale

i cant think of a single town reason someone would do that
You caught me, I’m stale muffin-hating scum. Lel
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5852 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5849, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5828, stungun0404 wrote:what about shiro and sakura hana? i’d be cool with that

fa would you be alright with sakura? or do you have a better suggestion?
As Sando has pointed out, Shiro is dead man walking unless we save him but we can’t risk him picking Titus. So, I say that unless Shiro agrees to remove Titus from her superhero list, the best thing for town would be to vote him for leader and lynch Titus. However, if he is willing to eliminate Titus from his superhero pool, then we can wait to resolve Titus D4 but he has so far been frustratingly stubborn in clinging to his bad Titus read, so I don’t see what choice we really have.

We have to ensure Shiro’s safety in the game but we absolutely cannot risk him picking Titus.
We could give a 3 person leader team including Shiro, then base the votes off Titus flip.

If Titus flips town elect X and Y
If Titus flips scum elect Z and Y

Getting Shiro leader if we're confident of a townread is powerful, allows for immune use of medium.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5853 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5850, stungun0404 wrote:i would like to see shiro’s conftownness myself, because i’ve been null on that slot ever since i replaced in. i feel like that would be game-breaking if scum kills him
Exactly, so you see why we have to elect Shiro leader but guarantee he won’t pick Titus.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5854 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5853, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5850, stungun0404 wrote:i would like to see shiro’s conftownness myself, because i’ve been null on that slot ever since i replaced in. i feel like that would be game-breaking if scum kills him
Exactly, so you see why we have to elect Shiro leader but guarantee he won’t pick Titus.
There's one way to ensure Shiro doesn't pick Titus...
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5855 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5848, Sando wrote:
In post 5847, Sando wrote:
In post 5836, MathBlade wrote:Why does scum FA require Shiro + Drixx?
Well the assumption is scum!FA didn't give Cerb powers, medium!Shiro can confirm this and out FA, so Shiro kinda has to be scum to FAs scum to go along with that plan. Cerb could still have confirmed he didn't get the power, or refused to answer the questions put to him and/or lied to out Shiro, so FA+Shiro can't get away with it unless Drixx is also scum imo.

That all assumes scum!FA didn't give powers to Cerb and hid one somewhere. Of course, scum!FA could have just given Cerb powers and killed him. In that case you're just regular scumhunting FA and there is no mechanical pros/cons for that that I can see. That's fine, just doesn't convince me.
Basically what I'm saying that in the gambit of "Leader doesn't give powers to someone they claimed and kills them instead", FA can only have done that with Shiro+Drixx team imo, Titus can do it with any other scum in the team I think.
I don’t quite see that. I am thinking a scum!FA gives a majority of the powers to town and coasts as well. Again it’s unlikely I just don’t see your point.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5856 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

i’m not going to bank on shiro not picking titus tbh with you

i’d probably be stubborn myself with giving my townreads, and no one else but them, pr’s if i had the opportunity. then again, townreads tend to be a strength of mine when based off solid reasoning (sakura and sando case are the only ones i can back up for this game).
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5857 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5852, Sando wrote:
In post 5849, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5828, stungun0404 wrote:what about shiro and sakura hana? i’d be cool with that

fa would you be alright with sakura? or do you have a better suggestion?
As Sando has pointed out, Shiro is dead man walking unless we save him but we can’t risk him picking Titus. So, I say that unless Shiro agrees to remove Titus from her superhero list, the best thing for town would be to vote him for leader and lynch Titus. However, if he is willing to eliminate Titus from his superhero pool, then we can wait to resolve Titus D4 but he has so far been frustratingly stubborn in clinging to his bad Titus read, so I don’t see what choice we really have.

We have to ensure Shiro’s safety in the game but we absolutely cannot risk him picking Titus.
We could give a 3 person leader team including Shiro, then base the votes off Titus flip.

If Titus flips town elect X and Y
If Titus flips scum elect Z and Y

Getting Shiro leader if we're confident of a townread is powerful, allows for immune use of medium.
We can’t risk Shiro picking her though for obvious reasons. I would prefer to resolve Titus D4, if Shiro promises not to pick her but if not, we have no choice but to lynch her.

We under no circumstances can risk Shiro dying and the only way to ensure that is to elect him leader. I guess what I’m saying is if he won’t back down from bad Titus pick, we have to lynch her.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5858 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5856, stungun0404 wrote:i’m not going to bank on shiro not picking titus tbh with you

i’d probably be stubborn myself with giving my townreads, and no one else but them, pr’s if i had the opportunity. then again, townreads tend to be a strength of mine when based off solid reasoning (sakura and sando case are the only ones i can back up for this game).
I'm a terrible person to power up tbh, beyond just being scumread, I'm much more useful for someone like FA to use me as killbait. My townflip will give you huge information, so FA directing onto me both protects her mechanically and in terms of being targeted in the first place since Scum don't actually want me dead anymore, especially overnight and not securing a mislynch.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5859 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Why are we talking about Shiro picking Titus if we resolve Titus D4? Current leader is FA not Shiro
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5860 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5857, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:We can’t risk Shiro picking her though for obvious reasons. I would prefer to resolve Titus D4, if Shiro promises not to pick her but if not, we have no choice but to lynch her.

We under no circumstances can risk Shiro dying and the only way to ensure that is to elect him leader. I guess what I’m saying is if he won’t back down from bad Titus pick, we have to lynch her.
If we elect Shiro tonight he can't stop us lynching Titus tomorrow (or any day tbh), only way to stop us lynching Titus at some point is to elect her leader.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5861 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5855, MathBlade wrote:
Well the assumption is scum!FA didn't give Cerb powers, medium!Shiro can confirm this and out FA, so Shiro kinda has to be scum to FAs scum to go along with that plan. Cerb could still have confirmed he didn't get the power, or refused to answer the questions put to him and/or lied to out Shiro, so FA+Shiro can't get away with it unless Drixx is also scum imo.

That all assumes scum!FA didn't give powers to Cerb and hid one somewhere. Of course, scum!FA could have just given Cerb powers and killed him. In that case you're just regular scumhunting FA and there is no mechanical pros/cons for that that I can see. That's fine, just doesn't convince me.
Basically what I'm saying that in the gambit of "Leader doesn't give powers to someone they claimed and kills them instead", FA can only have done that with Shiro+Drixx team imo, Titus can do it with any other scum in the team I think.
I don’t quite see that. I am thinking a scum!FA gives a majority of the powers to town and coasts as well. Again it’s unlikely I just don’t see your point.
How is FA scum here? She’s one of the most obvtown players in this game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5862 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5858, Sando wrote:
In post 5856, stungun0404 wrote:i’m not going to bank on shiro not picking titus tbh with you

I'm a terrible person to power up tbh, beyond just being scumread, I'm much more useful for someone like FA to use me as killbait. My townflip will give you huge information, so FA directing onto me both protects her mechanically and in terms of being targeted in the first place since Scum don't actually want me dead anymore, especially overnight and not securing a mislynch.
wow. again i’ll assert that it should be obvious you’re town. no scum in their right mind is going to discourage a player from giving them a pr. this is so town, so let’s not ever lynch this please.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5863 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5861, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Again she likely isn’t. However I am paranoid because of how I have seen and in the past been that lone scum obvTown. It’s more when I have seen town!her I understand where she is coming from. It’s odd I can’t follow her thoughts.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5864 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5861, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:How is FA scum here? She’s one of the most obvtown players in this game.
Not saying she's scum, saying that if you want to accuse her of not giving Cerb powers, Shiro and Drixx basically have to be scum with her.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5865 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I've sort of glossing over the discussion and i dont understand it.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5866 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5862, stungun0404 wrote:

wow. again i’ll assert that it should be obvious you’re town. no scum in their right mind is going to discourage a player from giving them a pr. this is so town, so let’s not ever lynch this please.
Lol that is so not a thing XD.

I can cite countless examples of similar situations that were scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5867 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5859, Sakura Hana wrote:Why are we talking about Shiro picking Titus if we resolve Titus D4? Current leader is FA not Shiro
Because we have to send in D4 leader picks N3, BEFORE we can find that out.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5868 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5867, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5859, Sakura Hana wrote:Why are we talking about Shiro picking Titus if we resolve Titus D4? Current leader is FA not Shiro
Yeah but if we elect Shiro tonight and lynch Titus tomorrow, Shiro can't pick Titus in his heroteam.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5869 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5867, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
yeah, but... if Titus isnt resolved D4 then we lynch her no?
Unless you're drawing the assumption that Shiro would lie.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5870 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5863, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5861, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Again she likely isn’t. However I am paranoid because of how I have seen and in the past been that lone scum obvTown. It’s more when I have seen town!her I understand where she is coming from. It’s odd I can’t follow her thoughts.
In post 5864, Sando wrote:
In post 5861, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:How is FA scum here? She’s one of the most obvtown players in this game.
Not saying she's scum, saying that if you want to accuse her of not giving Cerb powers, Shiro and Drixx basically have to be scum with her.
Again I don’t see how this follows.

My point is that I can see a world where scum mass dump Frozen Angel ensure she is leader.

Then she gives town powers and watches as chaos ensues.

That is what I am scared off especially since she took phasing (per her own words) and not BP.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5871 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Scared of*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5872 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5866, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5862, stungun0404 wrote:

Lol that is so not a thing XD.

I can cite countless examples of similar situations that were scum.
well, just color me surprised if sando’s one of those instances that flips scum. like i’d be seriously shocked, and would say well-played, but i just can’t see him being scum here. >3% chance he’s scum imo, i’ll take a risk of saying 97% town.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5873 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5870, MathBlade wrote:My point is that I can see a world where scum mass dump Frozen Angel ensure she is leader.

Then she gives town powers and watches as chaos ensues.

That is what I am scared off especially since she took phasing (per her own words) and not BP.
Yep, you're 100% right, that world could definitely exist.

I'm saying that's classic scumhunting (not a bad thing) and there's no mechanical reason to believe it (not indicative of right/wrong, just a statement). I personally think FA is town due to regular ol' reads as well though.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5874 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5864, Sando wrote:
She didn’t give Drixx powers? Didn’t she choose Cerb, Ank, Tor, Shiro? I know she chose me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”