Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5975 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5970, Sando wrote:
In post 5963, Titus wrote:@Sando, Let's see here.Why do you care to know if I gave Ank a power or not? Because I am impossible to mislynch if I gave him one?
Because I'd like to know how many N2 powers are out there...especially given the talk about zero-heroteam tonight and the implications that has for things like negation.

This is what I mean, your case is fucking horrible, and you have no concept of the game mechanics going on.
No, you are having zero common sense and obscuring via mechanics. This is a fucking simple game. Less noise, straightforward talk. Assume rational actors.

Then, when you get data points, game is easy.

As scum, you just hope people get pissed with me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5976 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Shiro »

Code: Select all

[b][color=#ff0000]V[/color][color=#ec3612]o[/color][color=#da6924]t[/color][color=#c89836]e[/color][color=#b6c048]:[/color] [color=#91f46d]C[/color][color=#7ffe7f]r[/color][color=#6dfc91]e[/color][color=#5beea3]a[/color][color=#48d6b6]t[/color][color=#36b4c8]u[/color][color=#2489da]r[/color][color=#1258ec]e[/color][/b]

Seems legit.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5977 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5974, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5964, Shiro wrote:
In post 5962, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5951, Shiro wrote:I mean i can survive at a cost.
You mean you can ensure your safety?
Yup yup
Then you absolutely need to do it. We can’t risk scum killing you. We can keep you safe the following night, if we elect you.

I would prefer you talk to Ank to verify Titus’ claim but we can’t risk you dying for it.
Look Shiro would never die in a rational scumteam. They'd have to narrow down a pool for town to look in that excludes me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5978 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by the worst »

V
o
t
e
:
C
r
e
a
t
u
r
e
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5979 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by the worst »

@zMuffles did it work??
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5980 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5975, Titus wrote:
In post 5963, Titus wrote:@Sando, Let's see here.Why do you care to know if I gave Ank a power or not? Because I am impossible to mislynch if I gave him one?
Because I'd like to know how many N2 powers are out there...especially given the talk about zero-heroteam tonight and the implications that has for things like negation.

This is what I mean, your case is fucking horrible, and you have no concept of the game mechanics going on.
No, you are having zero common sense and obscuring via mechanics. This is a fucking simple game. Less noise, straightforward talk. Assume rational actors.

Oh look, you divert away from the fact that you have no case.

When did I disappear?
What topics have been diverted from by my partners?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5981 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5976, Shiro wrote:

Code: Select all

[b][color=#ff0000]V[/color][color=#ec3612]o[/color][color=#da6924]t[/color][color=#c89836]e[/color][color=#b6c048]:[/color] [color=#91f46d]C[/color][color=#7ffe7f]r[/color][color=#6dfc91]e[/color][color=#5beea3]a[/color][color=#48d6b6]t[/color][color=#36b4c8]u[/color][color=#2489da]r[/color][color=#1258ec]e[/color][/b]

Seems legit.
I'd do it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5982 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

the mod just PMed me and said we're on the right track but shiro needs to try again without the code tag
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5983 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by the worst »

Woah @mod thanks for the help, I was really lost for a bit there.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5984 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5980, Sando wrote:
In post 5975, Titus wrote:

Oh look, you divert away from the fact that you have no case.

When did I disappear?
What topics have been diverted from by my partners?

And you divert back to the circular argument.

Like I said, you vanish when people talk about you being scum. Can't quote air.

Diversion to ridiculoys bop argument.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5985 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5968, Titus wrote:
Yup yup
The wifom alone ensures his protection. He's implying he took bp level 2 or today. If he activates bp, scum must use negate to shoot him. If he activates medium, he talks to Ank.

Thus, if Shiro winds up dead, either FA or I fucked up or scum have innate Strongman (unlikely). Scum wouldn't risk him going bp and no nk.
Are you saying that Shiro surviving N3 NK means that scum don’t have power negate?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5986 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Shiro »

Has the works got you down?
Are you unsure who to trust?
Let Shiro take care of you ~
Leave your worries and troubles on Shiro~
For a better, brighter and cuter future~
Because always remember Shiro loves you~
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5987 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5985, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Yup yup
The wifom alone ensures his protection. He's implying he took bp level 2 or today. If he activates bp, scum must use negate to shoot him. If he activates medium, he talks to Ank.

Thus, if Shiro winds up dead, either FA or I fucked up or scum have innate Strongman (unlikely). Scum wouldn't risk him going bp and no nk.
Are you saying that Shiro surviving N3 NK means that scum don’t have power negate?
No. I'm saying if Shiro dies, they do because Shiro could take and use BP.

Thus, there's a limited pool that would try to kill Shiro, thus hopefully making the play obvious for Shiro.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5988 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Titus »

I gtg. I may not be on tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5989 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5808, stungun0404 wrote:pending on a confscum titus flip, possibly toogeloo enters the pool
I'm sure you could save a bit of time and just say, "no matter what Titus flips, Toog is probably scum. He was hard defending his scum buddy -or- He was White Knighting so hard."

I'll even do you a favor and do the reverse in regards to Sando. "Stun has to be scum, look how hard he defended his buddy -or- Stun WKed so hard, Sando being town meant stun was buying brownie points."

Cool?
Cool.

---
In post 5880, zMuffinMan wrote:this fucking day phase is over 80 pages long and like 70 of those pages come from 8 players

fun times
Some people just like to hear themselves talk. People probably think I'm a lurker despite posting every day, multiple times. I just haven't posted 10 pages of content yet, so I'm in the lurker pile.

The hilarity of it is that very few votes have been thrown around. The thread just circle jerks, recycles, and circle jerks some more.

I just got a PM from the Mod. It said, "This is a post from the Mod." -verbatim- (Oh shit, I quoted a PM from the mod verbatim... can I please get a PMed verbal warning about the consequences of quoting the mod directly leading to being modkilled? I promise I won't do it again).
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5990 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

If Shiro doesn’t use bp, how do you know he even survives to talk about it? We will never find that out if he dies. Have you even thought of that?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5991 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

the mod PMed me and said you didn't get a PM from the mod so im pretty sure you just made that up
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5992 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

mod just pm’d me and informed me TITUS IS SCUM. and that lynching her gets us down to 3 scum. she’ll be forwarding it to everyone here shortly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5993 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5987, Titus wrote:
Yup yup

Thus, there's a limited pool that would try to kill Shiro, thus hopefully making the play obvious for Shiro.
So you’re saying Shiro dying - due to him having bp - is a scum claim?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5994 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

honestly toogeloo, i’m not scumreading you if titus flips town
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5995 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Yup yup

So maybe Shiro survives tonight because either scum has PN or they don’t. Either way targeting him either outs them as having PN if he dies or no kill . Either way scum would be stupid to risk Shiro kill.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5996 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In all seriousness. We've rehashed the same content a dozen different ways for about 50 pages now. Anything new to talk about, or can we get on with the game already and have people commit to some stances and lynch someone?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5997 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5992, stungun0404 wrote:mod just pm’d me and informed me TITUS IS SCUM. and that lynching her gets us down to 3 scum. she’ll be forwarding it to everyone here shortly
The mod PMed me to say that he will either post restrict or tree stump anyone else shitting up the thread with bullshit fakeclaims.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5998 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5995, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Yup yup

So maybe Shiro survives tonight because either scum has PN or they don’t. Either way targeting him either outs them as having PN if he dies or no kill . Either way scum would be stupid to risk Shiro kill.
Yes. That's my point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5999 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Limited access the next two days. Taking husband to medical appt. Should be fine but I am clearing the schedule in case.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”