She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6350 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6348, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6347, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6345, stungun0404 wrote:and sorry to do this twice, but *established that katsuki has already made multiple posts that directly replicate posts from her in previous scum games.

that’s what i get for trying to talk with someone while typing those thoughts out
So, you want a Katsuki lynch?
no, titus lynch—period this day phase. i don’t feel like she’s genuinely scumhunting.

and yes i can break it down in the future. didn’t expect it to be such a long paragraph, and didn’t think to provided i was talking to someone else off and on while typing that up.

@fa: i’ve considered your case, you’re still a heavy townread for me, just not one i feel comfortable 100%-ing.

my concern with you anayzing is mainly i haven’t felt like you have been consistently searching for reasons to townread particular players, or scumread particular players, but maybe i’m wrong and have just missed or forgot them. this is off memory, and i can say the same thing might apply to nancydrew—but i’ve already found out this is consistent with her townplay, so i’m comfortable keeping her as a townlean.
Okay.

VOTE: Titus
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6351 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:33 am

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Votecount 3.18
Leader: Frozen Angel

Titus (8):
Katsuki, stungun0404, MathBlade, Sando, Nosferatu, Gamma Emerald, Sakura Hana, Nancy Drew 39

Katsuki (3):
Shiro, hebichan, Toogeloo

Creature (2):
zMuffinMan, the worst
Sando (2):
Kokichi Oma, Titus

Drixx (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

hebichan (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

MathBlade(0):

Nancy Drew 39 (0):

Nosferatu (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

Shiro (0):

stungun0404 (0):

the worst (0):

Toogeloo (0):

Toranaga (0):

zMuffinMan (0):

Not Voting (4):
Creature, Drixx, Frozen Angel, Toranaga

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-02 21:00:00).

Titus is on V/LA.
zMuffinMan has requested replacement.

Abilities Available for Acquisition

**Healing Touch:
Target another player. If that player has not been killed, any debilitating or harmful effects are removed.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Petrification:
Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
Power Negation:
Target another player. That player can neither use Superpowers nor be targeted by them until the next Night Phase.
*Shapeshifting:
Target another player. Any actions you take this Night Phase will appear as though that player performed them instead.

*May be used to modify any Superpowers a player may have. Does not count against the number of Superpowers a player may use each Night Phase.
**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6352 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Sando »

In post 6240, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6141, Sando wrote:I don't mechanics talk nearly as much as scum. Open 730.
In post 6141, Sando wrote:Open 730.
In post 6141, Sando wrote:Open
my dude
Zzzzzz, your desperation to take everything I say out of context is noted.
In post 6174, the worst wrote:@Sando I think your read on me will calibrate. Check my last finished scumgame it's a quick read. I'm capable of emulating the qualities you look for in me as scum pretty well
Here I've been saying Duckling is nowhere near his towngame and he's told me to look at his latest scumgame, for reference, it's
Open 733
In post 6137, the worst wrote:Everything I read from you was going on about mechanics and crap and I know that's a strength of yours but it is never alignment indicative.
Here he claims that mechanic spec is not AI.

It's only then that I respond with my previous scumgame.

So you think it's stupid to look at other types of games for meta, but you'll pick up me for responding in kind to duckling doing it (with no prompting) whilst ignoring him.

Just...so bad. If you're so insistent on a scumread, at least read the damn thread.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6353 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6352, Sando wrote:
In post 6240, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6141, Sando wrote:I don't mechanics talk nearly as much as scum. Open 730.
In post 6141, Sando wrote:Open 730.
In post 6141, Sando wrote:Open
my dude
Zzzzzz, your desperation to take everything I say out of context is noted.
In post 6174, the worst wrote:@Sando I think your read on me will calibrate. Check my last finished scumgame it's a quick read. I'm capable of emulating the qualities you look for in me as scum pretty well
Here I've been saying Duckling is nowhere near his towngame and he's told me to look at his latest scumgame, for reference, it's
Open 733
In post 6137, the worst wrote:Everything I read from you was going on about mechanics and crap and I know that's a strength of yours but it is never alignment indicative.
Here he claims that mechanic spec is not AI.

It's only then that I respond with my previous scumgame.

So you think it's stupid to look at other types of games for meta, but you'll pick up me for responding in kind to duckling doing it (with no prompting) whilst ignoring him.

Just...so bad. If you're so insistent on a scumread, at least read the damn thread.
Why are you still obsessing so much about the worst? He isn’t getting lynched tonight.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6354 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Sando »

In post 6342, stungun0404 wrote:advocating a ton of majority lynchwagons (sando, titus, and even stungun), dodging questions like bullets, and refusing to explain WHY he voted myloninja last day phase.
Not mentioning anyone in particular, but this is what it's felt like, that people have deliberately tried to avoid taking a position and were trying to run out the clock on my lynch. It worked yesterday on Mylo.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6355 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Sando »

In post 6353, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why are you still obsessing so much about the worst? He isn’t getting lynched tonight.
I'm attacking Nos...sorry for defending myself against someone deathtunnelled on me for 2 days.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6356 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6355, Sando wrote:
In post 6353, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why are you still obsessing so much about the worst? He isn’t getting lynched tonight.
I'm attacking Nos...sorry for defending myself against someone deathtunnelled on me for 2 days.
Okay, no I’m just wondering because we A) need to settle on who is voting Sakura/Math and B) have a lynch.

So it seems to me, discussing anything else right now but A) Who do you want for leader? And B) Who do you want to lynch, is a distraction rn.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6357 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 6356, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So it seems to me, discussing anything else right now but A) Who do you want for leader? And B) Who do you want to lynch, is a distraction rn.
I'm happy with either of the two, I'll vote the lowest of the two, we need to get over 3-4 for scum not to mess with us too badly, well technically 6-8 if scum manage to stack themselves on one.

I'm on Titus...I've made much hay of this fact.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6358 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Current Leader Vote Tally:

Sakura: Math, Nancy, Nos, stungun, Creature
Math: Sakura, Gamma, FA

@Whoever still hasnt given me a name yet.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6359 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6357, Sando wrote:
In post 6356, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So it seems to me, discussing anything else right now but A) Who do you want for leader? And B) Who do you want to lynch, is a distraction rn.
I'm happy with either of the two, I'll vote the lowest of the two, we need to get over 3-4 for scum not to mess with us too badly, well technically 6-8 if scum manage to stack themselves on one.

In post 6300, Sakura Hana wrote:Current Leader Vote Tally:

Sakura: Math, Nancy, Nos, stungun, Creature
Math: Sakura, Gamma, FA

Ok im around for now
@toog: Please choose one of the 2 options for leader please, im bolding this so you dont miss it across all the "spam"

Why do i have a feeling he'll miss it anyway.

Creature: Why do you keep dissapearing, did u replace into scum slot?

I'd go for Titus at this point, her VCA is faulty, she feels like she's hiding information.
I'm happy with either of the two,
I’ll vote the lowest of the two
, we need to get over 3-4 for scum not to mess with us too badly, well technically 6-8 if scum manage to stack themselves on one.

I think that’s Math.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #6360 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by hebichan »

Voting for sakura
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6361 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

Sakura (6): Math, Nancy, Nos, stungun, Creature, hebichan
Mathblade (3): Sakura, Gamma, FA

if sando confirms, then 4 for mathblade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6362 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 6352, Sando wrote:So you think it's stupid to look at other types of games for meta, but you'll pick up me for responding in kind to duckling doing it (with no prompting) whilst ignoring him.

yeah I'm not familiar with your scum meta so I used a more generic tell

note I'm not scumreading you rn and have committed to going and learning more about your meta

our cases on each other were bad
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6363 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by the worst »

Sakura over Mathblade for sure
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6364 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I'm happy with either of the two,
I'll vote the lowest of the two, we need to get over 3-4 for scum not to mess with us too badly, well technically 6-8 if scum manage to stack themselves on one.

Reposting.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6365 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6363, the worst wrote:Sakura over Mathblade for sure
Sakura (7): Math, Nancy, Nos, stungun, Creature, hebichan, the worst (right?)

8 votes for each would make me feel exceptionally secure, but it’s unlikely we will get that. scum has 4 players, and if titus is not one of those 4 which i seriously am doubting, then there is no way scum with just 4 votes can mess things up... unless they all happen to claim to be on the same player that is not nk’d (which we can trace back to later), they kill a townplayer, and a townplayer additionally helps give them a vote towards their desired leader, or their desired leader breaks the tiebreaker. these two theories would assume scum goes all-in here, which is pretty dangerous to their faction’s survival, and i don’t see it happening. so 8 and 8 would be perfect.

i will consider switching over to mathblade only if it is absolutely mandatory to keep scum from messing with us.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6366 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

*they kill the other townplayer they do not have votes on

would assume we also get a different leader
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6367 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 6361, stungun0404 wrote:Sakura (6): Math, Nancy, Nos, stungun, Creature, hebichan

if sando confirms, then 4 for mathblade
I was planning on just waiting till EOD and voting within the 2 on the lowest, but as long as we get 6-8 on each I don't really care. I have a personal preference, but that takes backseat to not letting scum fuck with us (again).

Can I also point out that Titus scumflip would mean we should be looking preeeeetty closely at those who claimed to miss deadline N1.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6368 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Isn’t Titus at L-2 now? Couldn’t scum just hammer before we get everyone to commit to their leader picks?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6369 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 6366, stungun0404 wrote:*they kill the other townplayer they do not have votes on

Suffice to say scum can try to mess with us, I think we should do what we did yesterday and assign people to votes equally, not enough time today though I imagine.

@Nancy, we don't have time to properly do and get people to agree to it (giving people a set votelist), but we could just put the list of people voting for Sakura and Math together and hope people follow it?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6370 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by the worst »

I love the idea in theory but like...... if we pick t/s for the leaders we end up with a scum leader 100% of the time. it just feels like there should be a more optimal way to do this.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6371 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 6370, the worst wrote:I love the idea in theory but like...... if we pick t/s for the leaders we end up with a scum leader 100% of the time. it just feels like there should be a more optimal way to do this.
When we picked we ended up with FA, when we didn't we ended up with Titus...which one of those was better?

This seems optimal, doesn't make it perfect.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6372 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

ok, i suppose we can try forcing slots, and they can just confirm whether they feel comfortable enough to follow-up on it. if i’ve lead the lynch for today, i suppose i can lead here too with a suggestion

so bolding this because of its importance,

we could try 9 and 9

i’ll move over to mathblade and suggest this
Sakura (9): Math, Nancy, Nos, Creature, hebichan, the worst (right?), toogeloo (?), Kokichi (?), zmuffinman’s slot if not modkilled (?)
Mathblade (9): Sakura, Gamma, FA, stungun, Sando, Drixx (?), Toranaga (?), Katsuki (?), Shiro (?)

this assumes titus is lynched, and that everyone is ok with their placement on the respective wagons

@toogeloo, this assumes you are ok with voting sakura hana as leader. you seem to think titus is town, however titus concluding sakura hana to be town from his vca. can you investigate her reasoning and see if you conclude the same about sakura being town?

literally everyone right now is townreading sakura, because their content clearly shows they are town, so an iso of sakura might help you reach that conclusion too
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6373 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6369, Sando wrote:
In post 6366, stungun0404 wrote:*they kill the other townplayer they do not have votes on

Suffice to say scum can try to mess with us, I think we should do what we did yesterday and assign people to votes equally, not enough time today though I imagine.

@Nancy, we don't have time to properly do and get people to agree to it (giving people a set votelist), but we could just put the list of people voting for Sakura and Math together and hope people follow it?
I agree, waiting for everyone to agree first means scum will hammer.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6374 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by the worst »

nice one stunny

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”