the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6375 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by the worst »

Don't really see scum quickhammering. That's like holding up a sign saying "hi I'm a filthy scumbutt"
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6376 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 6375, the worst wrote:Don't really see scum quickhammering. That's like holding up a sign saying "hi I'm a filthy scumbutt"
So is fakeclaiming a guilty but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6377 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by the worst »

yeah but people are stupid so fakeclaiming guilties comes from either alignment :lol:
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6378 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

@sakura hana and @shiro, can you guys put out full reads lists before this night phase? i’m thinking it’s very very likely one of the two of you is killed this night phase
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6379 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6352, Sando wrote:Zzzzzz, your desperation to take everything I say out of context is noted.
i didnt take anything outta context my dude
In post 6355, Sando wrote: I'm attacking Nos...sorry for defending myself against someone deathtunnelled on me for 2 days.
oi we're voting the same slot right now

camaraderie
In post 6312, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6254, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6193, the worst wrote:must be Nos. who are the 4 remaining scum?
i forgot to reply to this

uh in no particular order

nancy
stun
sando
titus
kokichi
hebi
creature
tora
math

are varying degrees of sus to me
damn that’s a large scum pool, and with 5/9 players that seem to be upper level in activity (nancy, stun, sando, titus, and mathblade), i don’t really like your poe scumpool here
its not poe
In post 6305, stungun0404 wrote: nancydrew39
toranaga (i kinda want to trust ank here)
you trust ank on tora but not on his strongest scumread?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6380 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

if you’re referring sando, nosferatu —> sando looks very town to me personally and i cannot neglect that, and ank was all over titus, as in she scumread titus too and i scumread titus independently myself.

and i have not really been able to sort toranaga with such little content coming from him. his tone is the best thing i’ve seen from him, and he’s yet to late a vote down this day phase, so i’ll trust ank’s intuition if she had him as a locktown read.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6381 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6279, stungun0404 wrote: didn’t like answer she gave to my question, and generally haven’t liked the lack of stances she has taken and her avid support of majority lynchwagons (titus and sando here)

i asked nos who he/she would neighbourize.
In post 4916, Nosferatu wrote:kinda skimmed back but i dont really see anything interesting to comment on and i dont feel like taking a second list

@stungun: probably sakura or the worst, maybe titus or nancy.
the worst doesn’t seem towny enough to neighbourize, and neither does titus, and in fact given that titus has been in her scum pool what is she wanting to get out of that?
1. Support of majority lynch wagons is not scummy. You scum read titus as well. It's dumb that you even bring it up as a point.
2. the worst i would neighborize because he hasn't caught up and neither have i and as town i have a vested interest in bringing him up to speed, and reading is better when you have something to bounce thoughts off of. the worst previously mentioned that he wanted an accountability buddy. This would be fulfilling that request in a sense.
3. I would neighborize titus simply because i find talking to her interesting as she makes no sense 75% of the time.
4. I think nancy is sus based on ank's read. Neighborizing is an easy way to sort.
In post 6342, stungun0404 wrote:a titus-nosferatu-toogeloo-one of katsuki/kokichi scum team isn’t looking bad to me at all. nos comes out to start this day phase with a fake cop guilty on sando to distract votes right off the bat away from titus while also saying she advocates a titus wagon, she advocates “maybe” wanting to neighbourize a titus that she thinks is scummy (and advocates neighbourizing another scumread in nancydrew).
1. why is this indicative of me and titus being scum together at all? I took a vote off of sando to vote titus. Makes no sense.
In post 6380, stungun0404 wrote:if you’re referring sando, nosferatu
I'm referring to the person I quoted the post around.
last.fm
gtkas
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6382 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

some of your points are valid. but i think, at least from my experience, that neighbourizing tends to work better when you have confidence in the other person’s towniness. otherwise it can become kinda awkward, i would at least think. i’ve played one game myself as a neighbourizer where i took in hippy love, my biggest townread, after replacing in and that was the game where fa and i voted persivul out in lylo. that was on my alt, though. i think after that game neighbourizing is best served with townreads, or maybe to sort a nullier player like katsuki or kokichi perhaps that the entire rest of the game is having trouble with. that would be the only exception i’d make there.
In post 2598, Ankamius wrote:
Ankamius
Frozen Angel
MathBlade
Toranaga

Brandi
?

Human Sequencer
?

Nosferatu
?

Sando
?

BBmolla
hebichan
Katsuki
Kokichi Oma
Myloninja13
Nancy Drew 39
Sakura Hana

Drixx
?

Gamma Emerald
?

Shiro
?

the worst
?

Titus
?

zMuffinMan
?
@nos: this is ank’s last reads list. nancy drew is null; not her top scum suspect.

just found this
In post 2601, Ankamius wrote:No, never mind, Drixx should have a green question mark, not a red one
so let’s consider possible town on drixx too.
In post 2783, Ankamius wrote:All my reads are in a post of mine not too far back, the one with all the question marks.

Gamma and the worst are my two current biggest scumreads. I'll flesh out my duckling read soonish when I get a chance.

My other scumreads are light ones, my townreads are light to moderate somewhere.
never seen this. but gamma and the worst she says are big scumreads of hers later in d2

if titus happens by some miracle to flip town, noting here that i’m seriously reconsidering the worst — i could still see him as scum. zmuffinman is a serious reevaluation target too if that happens, but the worst is top priority.

———————————

now where in ank’s iso does it ever say nancy drew is her top suspect? i don’t see that anywhere nos. she didn’t end d2 thinking that, at least, as is clearly deduced. maybe page 1 of her iso reveals that somewhere, but i’m more interested in her later thoughts personally.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6383 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6379, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6352, Sando wrote:Zzzzzz, your desperation to take everything I say out of context is noted.
i didnt take anything outta context my dude
In post 6355, Sando wrote: I'm attacking Nos...sorry for defending myself against someone deathtunnelled on me for 2 days.
oi we're voting the same slot right now

camaraderie
In post 6312, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6254, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6193, the worst wrote:must be Nos. who are the 4 remaining scum?
i forgot to reply to this

uh in no particular order

nancy
stun
sando
titus
kokichi
hebi
creature
tora
math

are varying degrees of sus to me
damn that’s a large scum pool, and with 5/9 players that seem to be upper level in activity (nancy, stun, sando, titus, and mathblade), i don’t really like your poe scumpool here
its not poe
In post 6305, stungun0404 wrote: nancydrew39
toranaga (i kinda want to trust ank here)
you trust ank on tora but not on his strongest scumread?
That was on Day 1, thanks for the lolshade. :roll:

She also said Numbers had town markers but please continue to distort things.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6384 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6382, stungun0404 wrote:some of your points are valid. but i think, at least from my experience, that neighbourizing tends to work better when you have confidence in the other person’s towniness. otherwise it can become kinda awkward, i would at least think. i’ve played one game myself as a neighbourizer where i took in hippy love, my biggest townread, after replacing in and that was the game where fa and i voted persivul out in lylo. that was on my alt, though. i think after that game neighbourizing is best served with townreads, or maybe to sort a nullier player like katsuki or kokichi perhaps that the entire rest of the game is having trouble with. that would be the only exception i’d make there.
In post 2598, Ankamius wrote:
Ankamius
Frozen Angel
MathBlade
Toranaga

Brandi
?

Human Sequencer
?

Nosferatu
?

Sando
?

BBmolla
hebichan
Katsuki
Kokichi Oma
Myloninja13
Nancy Drew 39
Sakura Hana

Drixx
?

Gamma Emerald
?

Shiro
?

the worst
?

Titus
?

zMuffinMan
?
@nos: this is ank’s last reads list. nancy drew is null; not her top scum suspect.[/b]

just found this
In post 2601, Ankamius wrote:No, never mind, Drixx should have a green question mark, not a red one
so let’s consider possible town on drixx too.
In post 2783, Ankamius wrote:All my reads are in a post of mine not too far back, the one with all the question marks.

Gamma and the worst are my two current biggest scumreads. I'll flesh out my duckling read soonish when I get a chance.

My other scumreads are light ones, my townreads are light to moderate somewhere.
never seen this. but gamma and the worst she says are big scumreads of hers later in d2

if titus happens by some miracle to flip town, noting here that i’m seriously reconsidering the worst — i could still see him as scum. zmuffinman is a serious reevaluation target too if that happens, but the worst is top priority.

———————————

now where in ank’s iso does it ever say nancy drew is her top suspect? i don’t see that anywhere nos. she didn’t end d2 thinking that, at least, as is clearly deduced. maybe page 1 of her iso reveals that somewhere, but i’m more interested in her later thoughts personally.
Nos claimed Fake Guilty, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he was lying about what Ank said.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6385 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6376, Sando wrote:
In post 6375, the worst wrote:Don't really see scum quickhammering. That's like holding up a sign saying "hi I'm a filthy scumbutt"
So is fakeclaiming a guilty but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, Nos pushing you and now he’s distorting Ank’s reads.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6386 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

am i not reading the right game
last.fm
gtkas
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6387 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6386, Nosferatu wrote:am i not reading the right game
Apparently not. Stun already busted you for distorting Ank’s read on me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6388 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6378, stungun0404 wrote:@sakura hana and @shiro, can you guys put out full reads lists before this night phase? i’m thinking it’s very very likely one of the two of you is killed this night phase
@Stun Why am I not included in that group since I have to confirm Shiro is talking with Ank?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6389 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6388, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6378, stungun0404 wrote:@sakura hana and @shiro, can you guys put out full reads lists before this night phase? i’m thinking it’s very very likely one of the two of you is killed this night phase
@Stun Why am I not included in that group since I have to confirm Shiro is talking with Ank?
How do you intend to do that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6390 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6389, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
How do you intend to do that?
By staying alive and asking Ank a personal question only she knows the answer to.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6391 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

sakura hana is the widest townread of all. shiro possibly has neighbourizer with ank and cerb after night phase. i don’t see there being another target if they are both town, and this would hold true UNLESS one of them is scum, which would have to be shiro, but i’m highly doubting that right now.

but go ahead and list yours as well, it doesn’t hurt
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6392 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by the worst »

Uhhhh pretty sure anyone who's played with Ank before would be able to tell Ank's thought process via whoever mediums her

correctly imitating Ank would be like. fucking academy award worthy. she is a force of nature
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6393 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by the worst »

anyone try mediuming 1-9 and asking who his buddies were? asking for a friend
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6394 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6393, the worst wrote:anyone try mediuming 1-9 and asking who his buddies were? asking for a friend
you’d probably get a handful of wifom out of him i’m not sure that works.

—————————-

the thing with shiro actually that makes me not want to see them as necessarily town is they don’t seem to be town when it counts. they are hot and heavy regarding setup spec, but i don’t see the urge in their play to necessarily get down to business. not enough townreads, i don’t think. focus of scum being in some strange places — i mean thinking fa is possibly scum right now is kinda strange. i think it might be a bit early to suspect that, unless he has reason he can back it up with.

for that matter, i don’t feel shiro has backed up a lot of his scumreads with reasoning. they’ve been put out there, but not supported directly by their posts.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6395 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by the worst »

I like you stun :]
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6396 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6395, the worst wrote:I like you stun :]
i like you too duckling! :D

but if you’re scum i’ll have no choice but to roast you :P
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6397 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by the worst »

I have some good news! :3
(maybe bad news if you're hungry?)
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6398 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6387, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
he hard scumread you d1 so i remembered that

he reset after the ircher flip

you make it sound like he never scumread you at all.
last.fm
gtkas
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6399 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6398, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6387, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
he hard scumread you d1 so i remembered that

he reset after the ircher flip

you make it sound like he never scumread you at all.
What about me saying that was on D1? Nice backpedal. Not buying it. :igmeou:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”