TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5200 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 5199, Ankamius wrote:Tell me more about how reiterating my stated stance was bad
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5201 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:04 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Hey yo I'm back now!
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5202 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:12 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 5199, Ankamius wrote:Tell me more about how reiterating my stated stance was bad
it's not reiterating your stance thats bad (even though town cred argument could be made here)

basically I checked your ISO for content about dunn and you list him as potential scum in #4227

then you have him as probably town in d4 (granted it's a new day so new reads so fine)

then you say dunn wagon is scumrich
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5203 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

and end of day line is offputting to me

you spent the whole day defending dunn and then you feel the need to somehow re-iterate it again

(big fos on TBG and less on ankamius)
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5204 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:17 pm

Post by Krazy »

The thing I didn't like about JJD being scum was that Wheme was pushing JJD and JJD was also pushing Wheme. While two scum do tunnel each other sometimes to avoid committing to wagons that will flip scum, I feel like I would see that from JJD but I wouldn't see it from Wheme. I just don't see it when I look at his playstyle. I probably need to reread that section but I want to say JJD struck me as basically being locktown based on how Wheme was acting on him. While scum bus all the time, especially when the wagon won't be likely to develop, I feel like the way Wheme was pushing for JJD seemed more opportunistic and less like a soft bus. In a large normal with no existing scum flips that would slightly surprise me for the bus to be going both ways. Not impossible, just not likely.

Also, based on pure activity, if both GR and JJD are scum town is basically fucked. Between the two, I see it as way more likely that GR would be scum than JJD. I don't think either is the optimal lynch for today.

TBG, can you explain why you see the JJD/Wheme interactions as bussing?

The main thing I dislike about Wavemode being scum is that Dunn spent a lot of time defending the slot. I want to say Dunn had a pretty solid TR on Wave, at least in the early game. I need to reread what Dunn liked about Wavemode/disliked about the wagon on him though.

@Mylon, while you're here, can you answer a simple question. When you say "meta" what do you mean? Do you actually read other games that person has played in?
vote conspiracy
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5205 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 5203, Golden Robster wrote: (big fos on TBG and less on ankamius)
it's more ok for ank to flip flop and act indignant when dunn got lynched

than it is for me to call him town for two weeks, note he's my strongest townread, attempt to start other wagons, and then quote ank's post

how does this logic work?
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5206 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:26 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5204, Krazy wrote: TBG, can you explain why you see the JJD/Wheme interactions as bussing?
Sorry didn't add the @ and don't want this question lost in the shuffle
vote conspiracy
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5207 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:28 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 5204, Krazy wrote:The thing I didn't like about JJD being scum was that Wheme was pushing JJD and JJD was also pushing Wheme. While two scum do tunnel each other sometimes to avoid committing to wagons that will flip scum, I feel like I would see that from JJD but I wouldn't see it from Wheme. I just don't see it when I look at his playstyle. I probably need to reread that section but I want to say JJD struck me as basically being locktown based on how Wheme was acting on him. While scum bus all the time, especially when the wagon won't be likely to develop, I feel like the way Wheme was pushing for JJD seemed more opportunistic and less like a soft bus. In a large normal with no existing scum flips that would slightly surprise me for the bus to be going both ways. Not impossible, just not likely.

Also, based on pure activity, if both GR and JJD are scum town is basically fucked. Between the two, I see it as way more likely that GR would be scum than JJD. I don't think either is the optimal lynch for today.

TBG, can you explain why you see the JJD/Wheme interactions as bussing?

The main thing I dislike about Wavemode being scum is that Dunn spent a lot of time defending the slot. I want to say Dunn had a pretty solid TR on Wave, at least in the early game. I need to reread what Dunn liked about Wavemode/disliked about the wagon on him though.

@Mylon, while you're here, can you answer a simple question. When you say "meta" what do you mean? Do you actually read other games that person has played in?
Sure, I can. First, though, do you agree that in a game this size, it's likely Wheme voted or pushed at least one other scummate once before he died?
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5208 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 5206, Krazy wrote:
In post 5204, Krazy wrote: TBG, can you explain why you see the JJD/Wheme interactions as bussing?
Sorry didn't add the @ and don't want this question lost in the shuffle
I appreciate that b/c it makes my life easier, but I caught it anyway

ty though
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5209 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:36 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5207, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
Sure, I can. First, though, do you agree that in a game this size, it's likely Wheme voted or pushed at least one other scummate once before he died?

In case my earlier comments on this weren't clear, I think scum have been soft bussing since day 2 and hard bussing since day 3. That being said, I wouldn't say I would go so far as to say I would call it
likely
Wheme was soft bussing on day 2. I think it is
plausible
. But while I do think most of the scum team have been softbussing since day 2, I'm not sure about Wheme in particular. He strikes me as a bit more opportunistic in playstyle and perhaps greedier, so there's a chance he didn't actually bus at all on day 2.

So I guess the question is how hard were Wheme and JJD pushing each other. It didn't look like a soft bus at a glance, but as I said, I need to go back and reread those sections. Why do you think it was a soft bus?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5210 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by Krazy »

*Soft bussing at the start of day 2, hard bussing since the wheme wagon at the end of day 2.
vote conspiracy
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5211 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 5125, Ankamius wrote:BTW, just so this is out there:

There's a confirmed town alive.
There's likely some sort of protection somewhere.
Yet scum killed the claimed VT.

That has a lot of significance, but I won't have a working theory until I can decipher the gamestate a bit more clearly. The biggest thing that it would most obviously indicate, is... shocker... that town is probably way off in its reads overall!
anka had a good point here about reads being off
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5212 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

I pretty much agree with your assessment of Wheme. Take a look at this post I made at the start of D3.
In post 3466, TehBrawlGuy wrote:VOTE: JJD

I had my suspicions anyway, but Wheme ISO really nails it down for me. Wheme only ever votes for 4 people past the early voting chaos. Vax, PP, Flavor Leaf, and JJD.
FL is dead and Town, PP is very likely Town after yesterday. If Wheme did any bussing, it would have to be in Vax or JJD.

Vax he HARD townreads all of D1, until suddenly flipping on him, saying this:
In post 2245, WhemeStar wrote:Man I want jar jar lynched but VOTE: Vax
The vote count at the time was this:
In post 2239, Ircher wrote:
Day 2 VC #10Hopkirk (0) -
EspeciallyTheLies (0) -
JarJarDrinks (3) - , ,
Andriod18 (3) - , ,
Texcat (2) - ,
ArcAngel9 (1) -
Vaxkiller (2) - ,
PenguinPower (2) - ,
Myloninja13 (2) - ,
Scioness Sajj (0) -
Flavor Leaf (1) -
Not Voting (6) - Vaxkiller, Frozen Angel, Gamma Emerald, Scioness Sajj, Myloninja13, WhemeStar

Lynch ThresholdDuring day 2, it takes 12 votes to lynch a player.

DeadlineDay 2 ends on July 14, 2018 8:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2018-07-14 20:00:00).

Moderator Notes
Added activity rule #12: "Regardless of whether or not you actually post, you are expected to be reading the game to the best of your ability at all times. (In other words, do not state that you have not been reading the game.)"

EspeciallyTheLies is V/LA for an indefinite time.

If you notice any mistakes, please point them out. (That includes looking at the voting history.)

Spoiler: Current Voting History

Spoiler: Previous Voting History
Day 1
Note: * = Hammer Vote

Note: ^ = Vote after hammer vote.

Dunnstral (5): --> --> --> -->
Srceenplay
(0): (Null)
Performer
(5): --> --> --> --> *
Joral
Almost50
(8): --> --> --> --> --> --> -->
Fumuki (0): (Null)
Golden Robster (13): --> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> [[ost=1798](Null) (1798)[/post]
Pine (2): -->
Creature (6): --> --> --> --> -->
Kublai Khan (6): --> --> --> --> -->
WhemeStar (3): --> -->
Hopkirk (9): --> --> --> --> --> --> --> -->
Edosurist (2): -->
Gamma Emerald (3): --> --> --> ^
Ausuka
(9): --> --> --> --> --> --> --> -->
Lalendra (3): --> -->
EspeciallyTheLies (2): -->
Lovebird (1):
Davesaz (1):
Frozen Angel (3): --> -->
JarJarDrinks (8): --> --> --> --> --> --> -->
Osuka
(10): --> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> -->
Texcat (4): --> --> -->
Andriod18 (4): --> --> -->
ArcAngel9 (4): --> --> -->
Charles510 (2): -->
Vaxkiller (8): --> --> --> --> --> --> -->
Wavemode (5): --> --> --> -->
TheRampage (3): --> -->
PenguinPower (1):
Myloninja13 (4): --> --> -->
Scioness Sajj (4): --> --> -->
Flavor Leaf (1):

Pre-GameDunnstral (2): -->
Srceenplay
(1):
Pine (1):
Kublai Khan (1):
Hopkirk (1):
Edosurist (1):
Osuka
(2): -->
Texcat (1):
Wavemode (1):
Voting JJD here establishes JJD as the lead wagon, with 4 votes, while voting Vax ties him with JJD and the rest at 3. This looks very much like Wheme!Scum not wanting to put a scumbuddy in peril - if he was setting up a mislynch on JJD, he could just vote JJD and nobody would really question it, since he'd been on JJD D1. It also doesn't make sense for him to flip on Vax if he's a scumbuddy, since he's been hard TRing Vax thus far.

In addition, he makes sure to mention several times just how much he thinks JJD is scum. (besides his votes on him)
In post 2120, WhemeStar wrote:
Jar jar is a good vote for now
In post 2245, WhemeStar wrote:Man I want jar jar lynched but VOTE: Vax
In post 3268, WhemeStar wrote:JarJar is prob scum

It's an obvious, clumsy bus. It's even more damning when you realize JJD is the only bus that makes sense out of Wheme's votes. Wheme's actions show JJD is also Scum.
We now know for certain that PP was Town, so any bus coming from Wheme would have to be Vax or JJD.

Vax bus doesn't make sense - as I say in the post, he was TRing Vax until then, and his vote tied Vax for the lead. It's too aggressive for Wheme, when he could play it safe and continue his TR of Vax.

JJD bus makes a ton of sense. He takes pressure
off
JJDWagon with his vote, but casts shade at JJD verbally (without actually doing anything) so he doesn't look weird for having backed up off his supposed scumread. I would call that a soft bus, wouldn't you? Put another way, if JJD was Town, why would Wheme drop him to 180 on Vax? He wouldn't - sticking on JJD would be the safer push.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5213 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:58 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 5205, TehBrawlGuy wrote:it's more ok for ank to flip flop and act indignant when dunn got lynched

than it is for me to call him town for two weeks, note he's my strongest townread, attempt to start other wagons, and then quote ank's post

how does this logic work?
let me just re-read

I mean those two lines do feel scummy to me gutwise and I trust my gut a lot
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5214 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:59 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 5204, Krazy wrote:
In what context here lol?
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5215 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by Krazy »

@Mylon Hopkirk basically accused you of being too lazy to do meta reads at the end of last game day, lol. Are you scum because you keep saying you've meta'd people but actually you haven't?
vote conspiracy
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5216 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:09 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 5215, Krazy wrote:@Mylon Hopkirk basically accused you of being too lazy to do meta reads at the end of last game day, lol. Are you scum because you keep saying you've meta'd people but actually you haven't?
The former is fair lol, but if I were actually scum then that would be one of the least scummiest things about me lol.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5217 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:14 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5216, Myloninja13 wrote:
The former is fair lol, but if I were actually scum then that would be one of the least scummiest things about me lol.
You heard it here first, people. Mylon hardclaims
not actually scum
vote conspiracy
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5218 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:30 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 5217, Krazy wrote:
In post 5216, Myloninja13 wrote:
You heard it here first, people. Mylon hardclaims
not actually scum
Haha, nice lol!

By the way, is there a reason you're calling me "Mylon"? I'm fine with calling me whatever lol, but my name is Mylo Ninja 13.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5219 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:46 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Hey Mylo, I'm currently reading you as scum who sees he's flying under the radar enough that he can avoid contributing. If you're town, do stuff. Especially want you to respond to this.
In post 5083, Hopkirk wrote:It feels like too many wagons aren't going anywhere. Mylo got like 7 votes earlier then hasn't been discussed since.

-Playing to scum meta. Heavily beetlejuicing. Got worse after he was accused of it like he wasn't doing it super intentionally initially, but after a point it feels forced/intentional. Especially given there's plenty of people arguing against lynching him because of it.
-Off the scum lynch wagon and on the counterwagon.
-Hammer posturing. Says 'oh i could hammer wheme' without having a read on him before then or doing it.
-Would fit the slow wagons.

Something else I'm very concerned about is that his use of meta is horrible. He keeps saying things are based on meta when I'm not convinced he's actually seen that player play before (or if he's been looking at it this game, he's been doing it but not posting here).
In post 4951, Myloninja13 wrote:Not sure if I believe in Scioness!Scum... I might have to do a fancy schmancy meta-check-up read on them.

Not completely sure about texcat!scum either, but I'd be fine to also vote for Gamma.
There's no way that a guy who isn't definitely reading the thread was ever planning to do meta on Scion.

He also allegedly had a meta read on Penguin despite the fact he's literally never used the word Penguin while on mafiascum. Hasn't played with him before, so either he did meta this game and didn't mention it (and did it instead of actual posting) or stumbled across it some time. This feels like it also applies to his other uses of 'meta'.

On the same note, Mylo can you go over briefly which games you looked at from Lelandra and Dunn that made them lean town/scum?
When did you look at Lalendra's meta given you haven't played together before?
Have you played more than one game with Gamma?
In post 5089, Hopkirk wrote:Looking back briefly at Mylo's previous posts on meta:
-Talks about his own meta a lot but not other people's (though also seems very concerned with his meta as scum. To paraphrase 'I don't care about my meta as town'.
-As far as I can tell, he hasn't tried to use meta reads on people before, at one point saying he didn't think they were very useful.

He's thrown like 5 reads down this game - including his Dunn scumread- based on meta. It kind of feels like he's just... pretending to have meta reads as it's an easy way to justify a read and hoping nobody calls him out on it (if Mylo flips scum, slight townpoints to Scion here I guess though).
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5220 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:49 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I will be around properly rather than phone posting at lunch in like 6 hours.

Town on Ank. Leaning town on TBG, but want to reread that.

Main Scumpool something like (Vax, Robst r, Scion, Mylo, Kraxy). To adjust.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5221 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:51 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Tchill can you go through town Rob from wagony stuff.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5222 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:26 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

here n catching up
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #5223 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:29 am

Post by Ircher »

Day 5 VC #2Krazy (0) -
Gamma Emerald (2) - Krazy (), Vaxkiller ()
JarJarDrinks (1) - TehBrawlGuy ()
TehBrawlGuy (1) - Tchill13 ()
Vaxkiller (0) -
Wavemode (1) - Ankamius ()
Not Voting (11) - Kublai Khan, Scioness Sajj, JarJarDrinks, Creature, Texcat, Gamma Emerald, Skygazer, Golden Robster, Myloninja13, Wavemode, Hopkirk

Lynch ThresholdDuring day 5, it takes 9 votes to lynch a player.

DeadlineDay 5 ends on August 8, 2018 8:45 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2018-08-08 20:45:00).

Moderator NotesIf you have consistent weekend V/LA, you must remind me every weekend, or I will prod you. Alternatively, you can set V/LA tags each weekend.
Moderator is V/LA from August 14 to August 21. (Hopefully I'll be around during that time, but if not, I'm sure Not Known 15 will cover for me.)
Scioness Sajj is V/LA until August 6.
If you notice any mistakes, please point them out. (That includes looking at the voting history.)

Spoiler: Current Voting History
Krazy: Gamma Emerald ()
Tchill13: Vaxkiller () --> TehBrawlGuy () ==> TehBrawlGuy ()
Ankamius: Wavemode ()
TehBrawlGuy: JarJarDrinks ()
Vaxkiller: Krazy () --> Gamma Emerald ()

Spoiler: Previous Voting History
Day 4
* - Hammer Vote

Dunnstral
(1): Texcat ()
Golden Robster (2): Scioness Sajj () -->
Dunnstral
()
Krazy (3): Texcat () --> Gamma Emerald () -->
Dunnstral
(*)
Creature (3): Scioness Sajj () --> Texcat () -->
Dunnstral
()
Hopkirk (5): Scioness Sajj () --> (Null) () --> Scioness Sajj () --> Vaxkiller () --> Golden Robster ()
Gamma Emerald (1):
Dunnstral
()
Tchill13 (6): Scioness Sajj () -->
Dunnstral
() --> Scioness Sajj () -->
Dunnstral
() --> (Null) () --> TehBrawlGuy ()
Skygazer (4): Scioness Sajj () --> Texcat () --> (Null) () -->
Dunnstral
()
JarJarDrinks (2): Scioness Sajj () -->
Dunnstral
()
Ankamius (3): Tchill13 () --> Texcat () --> Krazy ()
Texcat (1):
Dunnstral
()
TehBrawlGuy (1): Texcat ()
Vaxkiller (1): Scioness Sajj ()
Wavemode (2): Scioness Sajj () -->
Dunnstral
()
PenguinPower
(2): Scioness Sajj () -->
Dunnstral
()
Myloninja13 (3):
Dunnstral
() --> Gamma Emerald () -->
Dunnstral
()
Scioness Sajj (2): Texcat () --> (Null) ()

Day 3
* - Hammer vote
^ - Vote occurred after hammer

Dunnstral
(2): Myloninja13 () --> Texcat ()
Golden Robster (3):
Dunnstral
() --> TehBrawlGuy () --> Creature ()
Pine (0):
Krazy (3):
Dunnstral
() --> Texcat () --> Gamma Emerald ()
Creature (8): Texcat () -->
Lalendra
() --> Texcat () --> Myloninja13 () --> Texcat () -->
Lalendra
() --> Kublai Khan () -->
Lalendra
()
Kublai Khan (7): Creature () -->
Lalendra
() --> TehBrawlGuy () --> Creature () -->
Lalendra
() --> Gamma Emerald () -->
Lalendra
()
Hopkirk (3):
Lalendra
() --> Myloninja13 () -->
Lalendra
()
Gamma Emerald (3):
Lalendra
() --> (Null) () --> Myloninja13 ()
Ausuka
(4): Myloninja13 () -->
Lalendra
Lalendra
()
Lalendra
(3): TehBrawlGuy () --> Myloninja13 () --> Creature ()
Tchill13 (3):
Lalendra
Lalendra
()
Frozen Angel (0):
Skygazer (1):
Lalendra
()
JarJarDrinks (5): Creature () --> (Null) () -->
Lalendra
() -->
Dunnstral
() -->
Lalendra
()
Ankamius (3):
Lalendra
() --> (Null) () --> Creature ()
Texcat (1): Myloninja13 ()
TehBrawlGuy (4): JarJarDrinks () --> Texcat () --> Creature () --> Gamma Emerald ()
Vaxkiller (3): Kublai Khan () --> Myloninja13 () -->
Lalendra
()
Wavemode (2): TehBrawlGuy () -->
Lalendra
() --> Ankamius (^)
PenguinPower
(3): Texcat () --> Myloninja13 () -->
Lalendra
()
Myloninja13 (2):
Dunnstral
() --> Creature ()
Scioness Sajj (3): Texcat () --> Creature () -->
Lalendra
(*)

Day 2
Note: * - Hammer Vote

Dunnstral
(4): Myloninja13 () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
PenguinPower
() --> TehBrawlGuy ()
Golden Robster (17): Hopkirk () --> (Null) () -->
PenguinPower
() --> Scioness Sajj () --> Vaxkiller () --> (Null) () --> Creature () -->
WhemeStar
() --> Wavemode () --> Scioness Sajj () --> TehBrawlGuy () -->
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () -->
PenguinPower
() -->
WhemeStar
() --> (Null) () -->
WhemeStar
()
Pine (1): Andriod18 ()
Creature (3): Myloninja13 () -->
PenguinPower
() -->
WhemeStar
(*)
Kublai Khan (5):
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () --> Vaxkiller () -->
PenguinPower
() -->
WhemeStar
()
WhemeStar
(4): Vaxkiller () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Flavor Leaf
() -->
PenguinPower
()
Hopkirk (5): Andriod18 () --> Kublai Khan () --> (Null) () ==> (Null) () -->
WhemeStar
()
Gamma Emerald (5): Kublai Khan () --> Golden Robster () --> (Null) () -->
PenguinPower
() -->
WhemeStar
()
Ausuka
(7):
PenguinPower
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () --> Myloninja13 () --> TehBrawlGuy () -->
WhemeStar
()
Lalendra
(7): Vaxkiller () --> JarJarDrinks () --> Andriod18 () -->
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () -->
PenguinPower
() -->
WhemeStar
()
EspeciallyTheLies (1):
PenguinPower
()
JarJarDrinks (10): Andriod18 () --> EspeciallyTheLies () --> (Null) () --> Andriod18 () -->
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () -->
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () --> Andriod18 () -->
WhemeStar
()
Andriod18 (2): JarJarDrinks () --> Kublai Khan ()
Texcat (2): ArcAngel9 () --> Myloninja13 ()
ArcAngel9 (1): Texcat ()
TehBrawlGuy (7): (Null) () --> Wavemode () -->
WhemeStar
() --> (Null) () -->
WhemeStar
() --> (Null) () -->
WhemeStar
()
Vaxkiller (5):
WhemeStar
PenguinPower
() -->
WhemeStar
() -->
PenguinPower
()
Wavemode (6): Texcat () --> Andriod18 () -->
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () -->
WhemeStar
() ==>
WhemeStar
()
PenguinPower
(7): Myloninja13 () --> Kublai Khan () -->
Flavor Leaf
() --> Myloninja13 () --> Golden Robster () --> (Null) () -->
WhemeStar
()
Myloninja13 (1):
PenguinPower
()
Scioness Sajj (3): Andriod18 () -->
WhemeStar
() -->
PenguinPower
()
Flavor Leaf
(5): JarJarDrinks () --> Kublai Khan () -->
PenguinPower
() --> Golden Robster () -->
WhemeStar
()

Day 1
Note: * = Hammer Vote

Note: ^ = Vote after hammer vote.

Dunnstral
(5):
Osuka
() --> Texcat () -->
Lalendra
() -->
Osuka
() -->
Performer
()
Srceenplay
Performer
(5):
Osuka
() -->
TheRampage
() --> Wavemode () --> Andriod18 () -->
Performer
()*
Joral
Almost50
(8): Hopkirk () --> Edosurist () -->
Osuka
() -->
Ausuka
() --> (Null) () --> Vaxkiller () --> (Null) () --> Andriod18 ()
Fumuki (0): (Null)
Golden Robster (13):
Almost50
() --> Wavemode () -->
Osuka
() -->
Ausuka ()
--> JarJarDrinks () --> (Null) () --> Vaxkiller () --> (Null) () --> Wavemode () --> (Null) () --> ArcAngel9 () --> Andriod18 () --> (Null) ()
Pine (2):
Osuka
() --> Andriod18 ()
Creature (6):
Performer
TheRampage
() -->
Performer
() --> Andriod18 () -->
Performer
()
Kublai Khan (6):
Osuka
() -->
Almost50
() --> Scioness Sajj () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Osuka
() -->
Performer
()
WhemeStar
(3):
Lalendra
() --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Flavor Leaf
()
Hopkirk (9):
Osuka
() -->
Lalendra
() -->
Osuka
() --> (Null) () --> Wavemode () -->
Performer
() --> (Null) () -->
Performer
() --> Andriod18 ()
Edosurist (2): Texcat () -->
Almost50
()
Gamma Emerald (3): Vaxkiller () --> Wavemode () --> Andriod18 () --> (Null) ()^
Ausuka
(9): JarJarDrinks () --> Creature () --> Myloninja13 () --> (Null) () -->
TheRampage
() --> Wavemode () -->
Performer
() -->
Lalendra
() --> Andriod18 ()
Lalendra
(3):
Almost50
() --> (Null) () -->
Performer
()
EspeciallyTheLies (2):
Almost50
() -->
Performer
()
Lovebird (1): Edosurist ()
Davesaz (1): Wavemode ()
Frozen Angel (3):
Performer
() --> (Null) () -->
Performer
()
JarJarDrinks (8):
Osuka
() -->
Almost50
() --> Charles510 () --> Edosurist () -->
Osuka
() -->
Ausuka
() --> Wavemode () --> Andriod18 ()
Osuka
(10): Wavemode () --> JarJarDrinks () --> ArcAngel9 () --> Pine () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Performer
() -->
TheRampage
() -->
Performer
() --> Vaxkiller () -->
Performer
()
Texcat (4):
Osuka
() --> Wavemode () -->
Osuka
() --> Andriod18 ()
Andriod18 (4): Kublai Khan () --> Lovebird () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Performer
()
ArcAngel9 (4): Texcat () -->
TheRampage
() --> Texcat () -->
Performer
()
Charles510 (2): JarJarDrinks () --> (Null) ()
Vaxkiller (8): JarJarDrinks () --> Scioness Sajj () --> Andriod18 () --> JarJarDrinks () --> Golden Robster () --> Wavemode () -->
TheRampage
() -->
Performer
()
Wavemode (5): Texcat () --> Charles510 () --> (Null) () -->
Osuka
() -->
Performer
()
TheRampage
(3): Creature () --> (Null) () -->
Osuka
()
PenguinPower
(1):
Performer
()
Myloninja13 (4): Edosurist () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Performer
() --> Andriod18 ()
Scioness Sajj (4):
Ausuka
() --> (Null) () -->
Performer
() --> Andriod18 ()
Flavor Leaf
(1): Andriod18 ()

Pre-Game
Dunnstral
(2): Texcat () --> Pine ()
Srceenplay
(1): Andriod18 ()
Pine (1):
Osuka
()
Kublai Khan (1): Pine ()
Hopkirk (1):
Osuka
()
Edosurist (1): Pine ()
Osuka
(2): Pine () --> Wavemode ()
Texcat (1): Pine ()
Wavemode (1):
Osuka
()
Last edited by Ircher on Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5224 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5139, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 5136, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
In post 5135, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: vaxkiller
y
good question.

VOTE: tehbrawlguy
Why are you lacking conviction? You get asked about your vote and you just dropped it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”