Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6700 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 6699, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6698, Toranaga wrote:I think when titus says "some forgotters are scum", she means that scum may be claiming to have forgotten, not that scum actually did forget. I could be wrong. I want to understand if titus thinks she was framed by scum or voted by town. if titus was framed by scum, that means scum does not have very towny people in the game they can push as leader. on the other hand, given the likelihood of a titus lynch on d2, I'm puzzled by what scum has to gain by protecting her and have her choose powers for town, which could essentially lock her as town depending on how she acts.

so I think scum either coordinated for scum!titus leader, or did not coordinate at all and titus won by pure accident because the votes were sparce.

FA, do you think scum!titus would push hard for her own leadership on n1 to her scumbuddies? it seems like a thing she'd do.
Permission to Garcia ?
go ahead please
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6701 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6694, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6676, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6645, Sakura Hana wrote:{Frozen Angel, MathBlade, Drixx*}
{stungun0404, Nancy Drew 39, Toranaga*}
{zMuffinMan, Gamma Emerald, hebichan, Sando}
{Creature**, the worst}
{Katsuki, Nosferatu, Kokichi Oma, Shiro, Toogeloo}
{Titus}
ur list is almost upside down smh
I don't see any reason you should be saying this about certain people and it makes me worried this is just shade
the fuck does this post mean
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6702 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Titus »

@Torg, I think scum may have lied or failed to submit (if the mod did not let them). The issue is if I go with elected by scum theory d2, the optimal play is to set back and let town elect my pool. I selected those I TRed, felt were competent and largely not SRed.

As for who is scum, I am actually gravely struggling with that.

I think if scum elected me, the move is to create paranoia because my townblocks tend to be accurate.

Gun to my head, Sando and Creature should be lynched today
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #6703 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6701, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6694, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6676, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6645, Sakura Hana wrote:{Frozen Angel, MathBlade, Drixx*}
{stungun0404, Nancy Drew 39, Toranaga*}
{zMuffinMan, Gamma Emerald, hebichan, Sando}
{Creature**, the worst}
{Katsuki, Nosferatu, Kokichi Oma, Shiro, Toogeloo}
{Titus}
ur list is almost upside down smh
I don't see any reason you should be saying this about certain people and it makes me worried this is just shade
the fuck does this post mean
It means I don't like your post
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6704 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6700, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6698, Toranaga wrote:I think when titus says "some forgotters are scum", she means that scum may be claiming to have forgotten, not that scum actually did forget. I could be wrong. I want to understand if titus thinks she was framed by scum or voted by town. if titus was framed by scum, that means scum does not have very towny people in the game they can push as leader. on the other hand, given the likelihood of a titus lynch on d2, I'm puzzled by what scum has to gain by protecting her and have her choose powers for town, which could essentially lock her as town depending on how she acts.

so I think scum either coordinated for scum!titus leader, or did not coordinate at all and titus won by pure accident because the votes were sparce.

FA, do you think scum!titus would push hard for her own leadership on n1 to her scumbuddies? it seems like a thing she'd do.
Permission to Garcia ?
go ahead please
I think a desperate Titus does here but only if she is scum with lurkers in extremely paranoid lurker works with like Titus FA or Titus Shiro she doesn’t. I find Titus lurkers more likely she does as she would feel she would have to save it after 123456789 goes down.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6705 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Titus then aims to be “confirmed” by Ank to have given an power and doesn’t give powers to her buddies. Because once she is confirmed she could argue to expand the block to her buddies.

The fact she has “no idea” who scum is means her buddies are likely all lurkers
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6706 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:17 am

Post by stungun0404 »

so apparently i believe shiro earlier in this day phase said iirc that cerbs only scum lean was on titus.

but then apparently cerb voted titus as leader. and later cerb has a townlean on titus

like i sincerely don’t get what’s going on there
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6707 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6702, Titus wrote:@Torg, I think scum may have lied or failed to submit (if the mod did not let them). The issue is if I go with elected by scum theory d2, the optimal play is to set back and let town elect my pool. I selected those I TRed, felt were competent and largely not SRed.

I think if scum elected me, the move is to create paranoia because my townblocks tend to be accurate.

Except this is a lie.
You’ve been trying to doubtcast me every chance you can.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6708 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 6704, MathBlade wrote:

Permission to Garcia ?
go ahead please
I think a desperate Titus does here but only if she is scum with lurkers in extremely paranoid lurker works with like Titus FA or Titus Shiro she doesn’t. I find Titus lurkers more likely she does as she would feel she would have to save it after 123456789 goes down.
yes, that makes perfect sense. I also think there's many scum in the lurkers, and they'd be especially unmotivated after a 1-9 lynch with a scum counterwagon.

briefly skimmed sando and I'm still fine with him and don't see why people wanna lynch there at all. maybe I'm dumb.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6709 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6707, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6702, Titus wrote:@Torg, I think scum may have lied or failed to submit (if the mod did not let them). The issue is if I go with elected by scum theory d2, the optimal play is to set back and let town elect my pool. I selected those I TRed, felt were competent and largely not SRed.

Except this is a lie.
You’ve been trying to doubtcast me every chance you can.
Not true at all. I gave you a power yesterday at Ank's insistence you would not turn this game into Civilization. I TRed you yesterday. You've basically just 180ed. You're a micrchasm of this thread. Spammy nonsense about how you're great.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6710 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:20 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6669, Frozen Angel wrote:Shiro said that cerb had a town read on titus because of day 1 but he started questioning it midday today when she failed to deliver his expected VCAs
oh fa somewhat talked about it here. hadn’t seen this yet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6711 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6706, stungun0404 wrote:so apparently i believe shiro earlier in this day phase said iirc that cerbs only scum lean was on titus.

but then apparently cerb voted titus as leader. and later cerb has a townlean on titus

Mainly I think Shiro is trying to elevate his thoughts with Cerb’s and got busted with the less than 5.
Whether it is trying to boost his reads because he feels flustered or Shiro scum tbd

I think it is the first.

Gtg again sorry
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6712 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6708, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6704, MathBlade wrote:

Permission to Garcia ?
go ahead please
yes, that makes perfect sense. I also think there's many scum in the lurkers, and they'd be especially unmotivated after a 1-9 lynch with a scum counterwagon.

briefly skimmed sando and I'm still fine with him and don't see why people wanna lynch there at all. maybe I'm dumb.
Sando lynch reveals day 2 VCA.

I actually happen to think a lot of scum are in lurkers just occasionally stirring shit up so hyperposters keep spamming making it near impossible to get individualized reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6713 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:24 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6673, Frozen Angel wrote:Look at night 1 powers. If I was scum I would choose medium and do exactly what shiro did for free credit. or maybe I would go with phasing again but it would be worthless unless if people were considering to kill me. the free towncred looks more beneficial
exactly. shiro can filter information to give out only what he thinks benefits his faction, while adding a little extra in for good measure and trying to maintain an air of looking somewhat town and make cerberus think shiro is town

there’s no 100%ing her being town rn
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6714 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6713, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6673, Frozen Angel wrote:Look at night 1 powers. If I was scum I would choose medium and do exactly what shiro did for free credit. or maybe I would go with phasing again but it would be worthless unless if people were considering to kill me. the free towncred looks more beneficial
exactly. shiro can filter information to give out only what he thinks benefits his faction, while adding a little extra in for good measure and trying to maintain an air of looking somewhat town and make cerberus think shiro is town

there’s no 100%ing her being town rn
So Cerb doesn't shut up at selective information reveals and Shiro reveals things that undermine his arguments? Look, if you suppose Cerb is a dumbass this wirks but it feels more like the same kind of common sense avoidance and strongman.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6715 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Toranaga »

creature's ISO is absolutely terrible

none of his reads go any deeper than calling people town or scum

there's 0 evaluation or progression on any slot and no desire to solve the game

can we talk about creature? who's townreading him and why?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6716 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6715, Toranaga wrote:creature's ISO is absolutely terrible

Can I claim to TR Creature so paranoia gets thrown on him?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6717 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 6711, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6706, stungun0404 wrote:so apparently i believe shiro earlier in this day phase said iirc that cerbs only scum lean was on titus.

Mainly I think Shiro is trying to elevate his thoughts with Cerb’s and got busted with the less than 5.
Whether it is trying to boost his reads because he feels flustered or Shiro scum tbd

I think it is the first.

Gtg again sorry
Say what now?
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6718 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 6716, Titus wrote:

can you elaborate on your creature read, whatever it is? you just said you'd lynch him and sando which is why I ISO'd them.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6719 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6718, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6716, Titus wrote:

can you elaborate on your creature read, whatever it is? you just said you'd lynch him and sando which is why I ISO'd them.
It's scum because a vapid Creature without his cross out lists 9/10 is scum.

I wanna argue he's apathetic town so people put him through the nth degree though. I don't believe that at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6720 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 6635, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6460, Frozen Angel wrote:I practically trust no other slot in this game enough to allow them to choose less than 5 players.

If they are scum they can choose their own scum mates and we will never figure out they got powers and we won't ever have a lead to figure that out. It's just a really bad idea to allow people to choose fewer players generally.
+1 as omg, this is such a pro-town plan, and there’s absolutely zero sensible reason for scum!fa to point out a loophole like this—doing it for towncred would be smart but being the first to state something like this is so much more likelier to come from town. this is exactly the type of post i’ve wanted out of fa. now i feel comfortable in putting her in my confident/pretty much locktown zone which now consists of stungun0404, sakura hana, sando, and frozen angel.
In respect to that Cerb says

So, stungun scum confirmed, maybe with FA?

This is far from the first time this has been stated by someone, and considering how much you laim to have read things from the game prior to replacing in, you shoukd be aware of that.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6721 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:40 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6687, Frozen Angel wrote:that was my issue with shiro today. if you throw out everything cerb said nothing towny remains in his iso. for example look at the way he jumped at me when I voted him. It felt forced as fuck. Then later cerb asked some practical questions about what was my stance on shiro back then and shiro compiled it with his paranoia and pushed me in a really towny way.

That is why I said it makes reading shiro harder. If shiro is scum he has a town behind his back who is producing content he can use and his ability is like yeah it's towny af to be bale to talk with dead! and amazingly that was the only good ability of n1 for scum. You can argue phasing might be useful for scum later to, or power mimic? but that was depending on the actual stuff in later nights. power mimic would have been a really bad pick for scum actually cause you don't know what town will pick and why would you want to mimic a scum? maybe it could work to duplicate petrification or a vig later on but yeah medium feels like the free credit easy choice for scum.
plus when i asked shiro for both her scum reads and *WHY cerb’s the first time - all she gave me was her own and without any reasoning attached, then didn’t give an answer from cerb UNTIL AFTER I ASKED her a second time. i feel that would be top priority for her to ask cerb because of its relevance to the game and report to the thread if she was definitely town
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6722 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Shiro »

Honestly I could see the team of fa, Katsuki, muffin and stun.

I really disliked how fa didn't really say she doesn't scumread katsuki but did her best to stop my push both by discrediting me and my read on titus.

I don't think it's impossible.
To me:
About me:
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6723 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 6720, Shiro wrote:
In post 6635, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6460, Frozen Angel wrote:I practically trust no other slot in this game enough to allow them to choose less than 5 players.

If they are scum they can choose their own scum mates and we will never figure out they got powers and we won't ever have a lead to figure that out. It's just a really bad idea to allow people to choose fewer players generally.
+1 as omg, this is such a pro-town plan, and there’s absolutely zero sensible reason for scum!fa to point out a loophole like this—doing it for towncred would be smart but being the first to state something like this is so much more likelier to come from town. this is exactly the type of post i’ve wanted out of fa. now i feel comfortable in putting her in my confident/pretty much locktown zone which now consists of stungun0404, sakura hana, sando, and frozen angel.
In respect to that Cerb says

So, stungun scum confirmed, maybe with FA?

This is far from the first time this has been stated by someone, and considering how much you laim to have read things from the game prior to replacing in, you shoukd be aware of that.
cerb says stungun is confscum based off that post? that's very unlike him. can you ask him why this is scum, and not just town who is excited with FA's reasoning? I mean is it that unlikely that he missed the explanation to why less than 5 is bad? I saw you tell FA that cerb wanted only you and drixx to have powers this gameday, so clearly not everyone understands why less than 5 is pretty bad.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6724 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Shiro »

Well it was him, it is nearly a direct copy past, you dont even know how scared of being mod killed half the post I make when talking for Cerb I am.

I mean i never been mod killed so I wouldn't want to start now.
To me:
About me:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”