Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6825 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 6819, stungun0404 wrote:i’m legit scared creature will be a mislynch if we vote out there... but also scared we’ll miss an opportunity to vote him out again if he’s scum. like ugh @ this dilemma
what the hell man

creature isn't today's lynch, right? I voted there to see what happens, it shouldn't really be a wagon like this. we're lynching titus 100%.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6826 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6823, hebichan wrote:Wait, why would we not have another chance to vote creature? Why is that a concern?
A fucking men
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6827 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6822, MathBlade wrote:I am super scared of you being able to wiggle out of this despite being obvScum
Stop playing from fear. This is sibling rivalry nonsense. You have interpreted every comment, no matter how ridiculous, as = to scum. Use common sense.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6828 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

I gotta go again but we are lynching Titus.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6829 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6825, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6819, stungun0404 wrote:i’m legit scared creature will be a mislynch if we vote out there... but also scared we’ll miss an opportunity to vote him out again if he’s scum. like ugh @ this dilemma
what the hell man

creature isn't today's lynch, right? I voted there to see what happens, it shouldn't really be a wagon like this. we're lynching titus 100%.
I need to resort this when Creature flips scum.

If any active posters on this page are, Creature is too. Otherwise, scum would love a deadline wagon onto Creature as it gets two mislynches.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6830 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:28 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6823, hebichan wrote:Wait, why would we not have another chance to vote creature? Why is that a concern?
he’s a hard lynch to develop support for, maybe not this game you can say fairly, but just in general. it always concerns me, but you’re actually right here i’ll admit. it’s probably just paranoia getting to me here, but like i want to pressure that creature spot while it’s valid and see if he pops out of nowhere. but alas,

VOTE: titus
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6831 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 6829, Titus wrote:
what the hell man

If any active posters on this page are, Creature is too. Otherwise, scum would love a deadline wagon onto Creature as it gets two mislynches.
I don't understand this. can you elaborate?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6832 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Toranaga »

UNVOTE: titus

wait
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6833 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 6830, stungun0404 wrote:
he’s a hard lynch to develop support for, maybe not this game you can say fairly, but just in general. it always concerns me, but you’re actually right here i’ll admit. it’s probably just paranoia getting to me here, but like i want to pressure that creature spot while it’s valid and see if he pops out of nowhere. but alas,

what the hell are you paranoid about?

scum creature doesn't endgame, yes? it's not a real thing that happens constantly. he is not a good wolf. he gets obvious and wolves bus him all the time. last time I w/w with him he was lynched d1 quite easily. there won't be resistance from town if creature is scum. just look at his ISO. it manages to have even less content than katsuki.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6834 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6831, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6829, Titus wrote:
what the hell man

I don't understand this. can you elaborate?
Simple. I am town. Scum would want me mislynched as the more data accrues, the more accurate I am. Another wagon occurs so they have a choice

A)Creature town

Bog the thread to discredit me more tomorrow and get a mislynch onto Creature. This is the option of least resistance for scum.

B) Creature scum

They aren't lynching Creature because me being 2 for 2 remives me from the lynch pool or greatly increases resistance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6835 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Sando »

In post 6824, stungun0404 wrote:Creature (6): zMuffinMan,
the worst, Titus, Toogeloo, Nosferatu
, stungun0404
Holy shit this is ugly.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6836 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Toranaga »

@Frozen Angel

why are you playing LOL instead of being here solving girl? deadline is tonight. come on.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6837 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:33 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6833, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6830, stungun0404 wrote:

what the hell are you paranoid about?

scum creature doesn't endgame, yes? it's not a real thing that happens constantly. he is not a good wolf. he gets obvious and wolves bus him all the time. last time I w/w with him he was lynched d1 quite easily. there won't be resistance from town if creature is scum. just look at his ISO. it manages to have even less content than katsuki.
paranoid about creature being scum. i tend not to label him scum in his scum games. in fact, i went as far as to make an entire case on his slot alone earlier this day phase and came out with a fucking null read. A NULL READ.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6838 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6835, Sando wrote:
In post 6824, stungun0404 wrote:Creature (6): zMuffinMan,
the worst, Titus, Toogeloo, Nosferatu
, stungun0404
Holy shit this is ugly.
+1
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6839 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6836, Toranaga wrote:@Frozen Angel

why are you playing LOL instead of being here solving girl? deadline is tonight. come on.
How do you know this? What's your handle? I'm TrenchcoatTitus on my main. Judge Scarlet on my secondary.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6840 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Sando »

Creature gets easier and easier to lynch as scum, why is this a concern to you?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6841 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:35 am

Post by stungun0404 »

right here toranaga. and actually i think this is what gamma emerald tr me for iirc.

In post 4456, stungun0404 wrote:i feel i am most accurate when i assess every player based on their towniness first, because i don't tend to townread scum. so let's have at it - a rating system based on everyone's posts striking me as town or not. will include reasons!
ftr: i feel this game is moving at a blistering pace right now; i think we would benefit most by not posting unless we absolutely have to

Creature --> didn't initially catch that he replaced in for human sequencer, so let me look into their posts first. just did a quick meta dive on human sequencer, and they have a serious tendency to a). vote in their first post as scum (found 2 recent instances --> see micro 717, micro 798), b). replace out of scum games (found 2 recent instances --> see micro 717, micro 798). tendencies is what lead me (along with a little insight on nico robin's gameplay) to feel confident in my slot being a town slot, so it is trustable to an extent. i also found a tendency that he does not vote in his first post as town (see minuet's trio, newbie 1797 where he replaced in for a town slot (where he even says glad i rolled town tbh in his first post), micro 673, and mini 1878 where it seems like everyone else and their mothers voted right away in their first post; but i did find an exception in micro 663 notably --> but he was town mason so perhaps more informed than usual, and in micro 667 where he voted himself (and was actually a chosen townie interestingly)). so in quick review, 4 vs. 2 as town in terms of not voting in first post. and 2/4 = 1/2 of scum games relative to town where he voted in his first post. further, the replacement tendencies is clearly stacked in favor of scum tendencies for human sequencer (2 as scum vs. 0 i could find as town).

i also happened to find a creature scum game in this quick tendency analysis. human sequencer —-> town lost this game to scum creature.

i suggest that everyone takes a look at newbie 1752. this is what creature is capable of doing as scum.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=68849&user_select%5B%5D=27374

now i'll read every post in their iso's and see if anything sticks out to me as coming from town.

i'm definitely not townreading human sequencer's , wherein he attacks toranaga over "fence-sittery"; "fence-sittery" behavior in rvs doesn't necessarily imply scum, but is something easy scum could attack.

in a quick scan of minuet's trio (where he was town), didn't see any posts like human sequencer like bits of , , and where he uses "this"/"and also this" as his supposed substance provided for posting --> initially struck me as kinda odd. if anything, he didn't seem to agree with a lot of things in a quick iso, so first impression is this might be scum trying to look helpful but not indeed being that helpful. but, on the contrary, he didn't seem to do that in a quick scum game i investigated either, so moot point here i guess.

definitely don't like human sequencer's : asserting "i don't really like the idea of keeping who gets prs private" - because obviously scum wants to know where PR's are at. i as town am definitely
NOT
in favor of outing power roles. We should never do this, even if we happen to choose scum as a leader on a particular day, unless we have reasonable confidence that the leader is indeed scum. but i will say i'm fine with his stance on "i do like the idea of keeping what those prs are private" --> as this could reasonably be a town stance. and i definitely like that human sequencer took an active part in this discussion, as if he's scum he wouldn't have to, so consider the scale overall as leaning towards scum here, to be disproven if there's anything that looks like definite town to me. the good news for his slot is that this might be theory that scum might avoid taking an active approach in talking about, so we'll see.

is post [760] really worth commenting on. i see this as a thread spamming type of post; it's unnecessary.

i sincerely don't understand human sequencer's probtown read on bbmolla -- i was thinking there was about a 55% chance that slot was town when replacing in, whereas about a 91% chance my slot would be town, and so this kinda looks bad to me at first glimpse.

nicorobin is classic lynchbait as town fwiw, but not as scum. so it's easy to include him in a list like . however, this list is very long, and is pro-scum in being such --> so this kinda content is not hard for scum to be desirous of producing; especially if their scum buddies aren't in very much danger.

OK i like that hs was specific enough in giving a reads list . he didn't give a reads list in either of his other 2 scum replace-out games that i just reinvestigated before replacing out. so, maybe his effort is town-invested? still null on the slot overall.

the issue with the theory of is that scum can distort who they voted for, otherwise maybe this theory would be sound.

myloninja is a good townplayer from my experience with him, so i'll be open about not liking creature's avid support of his lynch, especially seeing that mylo flipped town.

human sequencer in his two scum game replace-outs did not vote his partner in either (but then again he only had 1 in each of them). i haven't located any completed scum games from human sequencer, so that on the surface bothers me.

@gammaemerald, seeing you modded a game where human sequencer was scum and replaced out, what are your thoughts on his play before replacing out in this game?

confidence that creature is town: a relatively weak
64.6%

i've had to fix the links in the post because they won't link 3 times now before being able to post, ugh!
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6842 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 6839, Titus wrote:

How do you know this? What's your handle? I'm TrenchcoatTitus on my main. Judge Scarlet on my secondary.
oh I just know, I don't play LOL

I play overwatch tho if you wanna hang out sometime
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6843 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6840, Sando wrote:
Are you townreading Creature? Answer without referencing me or my wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6844 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:36 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6840, Sando wrote:
he’s 2-0 against me in his scum games, so just talking from experience here
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6845 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Sando »

In post 6843, Titus wrote:Are you townreading Creature? Answer without referencing me or my wagon.
Slightly ya.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6846 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6842, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6839, Titus wrote:

oh I just know, I don't play LOL

I play overwatch tho if you wanna hang out sometime
I can't do that. I get sick playing shooters.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6847 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Toranaga »

stun, I actually read that post and think it's pretty towny of you

I don't think anything you said here warrants lynching creature. you worked on this read more than everyone else in the game mate. if it's 63% or whatever, it's not the best lynch for tonight.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6848 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6817, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6816, Titus wrote:
In post 6814, stungun0404 wrote:read: lurkier players voting a lurker out.

looks bad to the eyes for a last minute vote push
Nos and Toog are not lurkers.
all a matter of relative opinion, but this day phase i feel both slots have largely stayed out of the limelight in times where the heat was hot in the thread, times when it would be exceptionally easy for any scum slot to just say “fuck it” i don’t want to post. for example, when mathblade and i were going at it, or as goes the whole shiro argument, which i don’t think either has commented much on but i may be wrong - this is mainly off memory
I gave my piece on the shiro thing as it was happening

i didnt even know you and math did a thing.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6849 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Cause an old friend of mine is playing and I can't miss this chance. (you know what day/time it is in my country yes?)

I'm reading the thread between games xd
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”