Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7150 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7148, Frozen Angel wrote:for that to work they risked ank getting mediumed which would out titus or they thought the people with medium will out themself and they can kill them all in time which seems ridiculous.

or nancy is the scum in titus list who got power negate and used it for scum team in titus behalf
Yeah both those seem ridiculous too lol.

So it looks like in the words of all things ridiculous Titus giving scum to a buddy is actually the least ridiculous of the ridiculous. Like just why?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7151 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:23 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

a power of "Reveal superpower team on Night 2" is ridiculously dumb and nearly bastard and mechanically stupid.

It's punishing the scum team for doing some high level manipulation.

I highly doubt something like that ever exists in this game.

And yeah power mimic would be a guilty if it was used on someone we would'nt expect to see their powers and they somehow magically had something but I doubt scum would actually worry about that if they wanted to some sirious manipulations with power teams/ do something bold like forcefully taking power negation by a fifth disguised member. the reward of such move was way higher and the risk of being discovered by an out of nowhere power mimic
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #7152 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 7150, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7148, Frozen Angel wrote:for that to work they risked ank getting mediumed which would out titus or they thought the people with medium will out themself and they can kill them all in time which seems ridiculous.

or nancy is the scum in titus list who got power negate and used it for scum team in titus behalf
Yeah both those seem ridiculous too lol.

So it looks like in the words of all things ridiculous Titus giving scum to a buddy is actually the least ridiculous of the ridiculous. Like just why?
Those are all assuming scum has power negation in first place.

Last night you and shiro were safest kills because you already used ability during day and shiro had one chance to medium with ank.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #7153 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

We actually need to make nancy claim her night 2 too. everyone else with power claimed it from n2.

also maybe her night 1

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7154 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7151, Frozen Angel wrote:a power of "Reveal superpower team on Night 2" is ridiculously dumb and nearly bastard and mechanically stupid.

And yeah power mimic would be a guilty if it was used on someone we would'nt expect to see their powers and they somehow magically had something but I doubt scum would actually worry about that if they wanted to some sirious manipulations with power teams/ do something bold like forcefully taking power negation by a fifth disguised member. the reward of such move was way higher and the risk of being discovered by an out of nowhere power mimic
LOL I've seen worse. *flashes back to Shadowrun*

Like Titus put in a cop as a reward to the mission and so while I was being obvTown and manipulating BaeReed I then had to get the cop check off Scout and then have it land on the traitor I had to kill because town gave me a gun. I was literally punished for actually doing my job as scum.

Until I know what powers come up I wouldn't discount anything. But yeah it's probably just more paranoia.

So let's go with the assumption Ank never received powers, who would Titus give powers to?

Pedit: Fair enough. And scum couldn't risk Ank actually screaming out "Hey I have no powers".

Okay I'm sold so who would Titus give a power to that is a lurker. IMHO not Creature because he's got a target on his back at the end of Day Three. I'm thinking Toog or the worst or maybe UFO?

Pedit: Agreed.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7155 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:32 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 7154, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7151, Frozen Angel wrote:a power of "Reveal superpower team on Night 2" is ridiculously dumb and nearly bastard and mechanically stupid.

LOL I've seen worse. *flashes back to Shadowrun*

Like Titus put in a cop as a reward to the mission and so while I was being obvTown and manipulating BaeReed I then had to get the cop check off Scout and then have it land on the traitor I had to kill because town gave me a gun. I was literally punished for actually doing my job as scum.

Until I know what powers come up I wouldn't discount anything. But yeah it's probably just more paranoia.

So let's go with the assumption Ank never received powers, who would Titus give powers to?

Pedit: Fair enough. And scum couldn't risk Ank actually screaming out "Hey I have no powers".

Okay I'm sold so who would Titus give a power to that is a lurker. IMHO not Creature because he's got a target on his back at the end of Day Three. I'm thinking Toog or the worst or maybe UFO?

Pedit: Agreed.
maybe UFO?

look, I'm not a mafiascummer. if I was pushing titus as early and as hard as I was it's because I'm not wolfing with her.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #7156 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:34 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 7154, MathBlade wrote:Okay I'm sold so who would Titus give a power to that is a lurker. IMHO not Creature because he's got a target on his back at the end of Day Three. I'm thinking Toog or the worst or maybe UFO?
This is like a ghost hunt cause titus wouldn't choose who she wanted to give power to. it was her teammate so she had limited choices in first place. I don't think we can find scum by spinning the chess board here :D

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7157 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:34 am

Post by Toranaga »

I now understand shiro was probably killed because scum!titus did not give ank any powers.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #7158 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:39 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

scum titus was already dead before last night started so whoever was the remaining scum, they didn't need to hide the fact that ank does not have any powers to save titus.

Which means they wanted to keep the confusion about ank not having power/didn't really want ank around/didn't believe we might mislynch shiro/just wanted to have a safe kill in people with powers

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7159 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:45 am

Post by Sando »

In post 7158, Frozen Angel wrote:Which means they wanted to keep the confusion about ank not having power/didn't really want ank around/didn't believe we might mislynch shiro/just wanted to have a safe kill in people with powers
Yes, and if they had power negation they could have negated Shiro and left them alive with a really "convenient" failed medium to deal with. Hence I don't think scum have negation atm.

Shiro was the safest hero-kill for them though, yes.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7160 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7156, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 7154, MathBlade wrote:Okay I'm sold so who would Titus give a power to that is a lurker. IMHO not Creature because he's got a target on his back at the end of Day Three. I'm thinking Toog or the worst or maybe UFO?
This is like a ghost hunt cause titus wouldn't choose who she wanted to give power to. it was her teammate so she had limited choices in first place. I don't think we can find scum by spinning the chess board here :D
I don't see Titus actively imploding on her buddy who could have gotten lynched instead of her. Scum Titus already bussed 123456789 on day one. Redirecting the lynch onto Creature if scum without powers is just bad but if he would be scum with powers is just even worse. If that went through that's like saving your right foot by cutting off your left leg.

In regards to you UFO you were saying it sure. However on Day Three when it mattered you waffled on Titus if memory serves and weren't voting Titus. What good are reads if you don't actually follow through with them? I don't take into factor your day one pushes for that reason. Your day one play is remarkably different. If anything it contributes to the narrative Titus was trying to sell and you could naturally change your mind. I don't think Titus anticipated being wagoned on day three like she was and got angry because of it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7161 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

Successfully*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7162 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore, if we go with the assumption the town block is genuine as IMHO it is, then we'd want someone who wasn't going to get lynched in two seconds flat. In other words
123456789 and Titus are both confirmed scum. We'd look for someone in the powerless who has staying power. If I'm Titus and don't give power to Ank, that's where I go. And that in no way shape or form is Creature. Between that and how Titus acted end of D3 and how today started, I'm strongly thinking Creature is a mislynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7163 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

So working from this list

Creature
-- Likely mislynch
Drixx
-- Was left off the list per Titus's claims but moonlogicky possible on N2 but I doubt it
Frozen Angel
-- on the list
Gamma Emerald
hebichan
Katsuki
Kokichi Oma
MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
-- Both of us on the list
Nosferatu
Sakura Hana

Sando
stungun0404
Theta Alpine
the worst
Toogeloo
Toranaga

So someone in this list

Mafiascum is super slow for me atm so I'm gonna be back later and hopefully it's better.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7164 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:00 am

Post by Creature »

Wait a moment

Internet's too slow rn
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7165 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:01 am

Post by Creature »

Also wtf was that wagon attempt on me yesterday?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7166 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:04 am

Post by Creature »

In post 7024, Sakura Hana wrote:Creature's probably scum tho.
His meta points to Creature scum, and me saying that Titus was busing Creature and she invoking her meta leads me to think that was her intention.
Oh right, I go away for a little because RL (decent search can show that) and then someone thinks this instantly means I'm scum.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7167 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:05 am

Post by Creature »

In post 7162, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore, if we go with the assumption the town block is genuine as IMHO it is
What's the townblock rn?
Sigh
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7168 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:08 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 7160, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7156, Frozen Angel wrote:
I don't see Titus actively imploding on her buddy who could have gotten lynched instead of her. Scum Titus already bussed 123456789 on day one. Redirecting the lynch onto Creature if scum without powers is just bad but if he would be scum with powers is just even worse. If that went through that's like saving your right foot by cutting off your left leg.

In regards to you UFO you were saying it sure. However on Day Three when it mattered you waffled on Titus if memory serves and weren't voting Titus. What good are reads if you don't actually follow through with them? I don't take into factor your day one pushes for that reason. Your day one play is remarkably different. If anything it contributes to the narrative Titus was trying to sell and you could naturally change your mind. I don't think Titus anticipated being wagoned on day three like she was and got angry because of it.
you just don't understand how I play mafia

I knew titus was outed from the moment she claimed sando was *maybe bussing* her

the whole EOD thing was building another wagon so we could get reads off of that

I openly stated I faked a strong creature wolfread when I got concerned people were not lynching titus

get on my level
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7169 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:09 am

Post by Creature »

In post 7168, Toranaga wrote:I openly stated I faked a strong creature wolfread when I got concerned people were not lynching titus
What?
Sigh
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7170 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 6857, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6854, Frozen Angel wrote:I looked at creature iso. I think I suck at reading slots that don't post content

like if he was shit posting or posting stuff that were not making any sense then I would be sure he is scum

I don't know what he is here
you're so villagery

and yeah I agree, if he was trying to post anything contentful I'd manage a read on him. his ISO is NAI and I was bating people into voting there to make my own reads. I think creature is town because of small passing thoughts he posted that come from a standpoint of creature being a villager. without provoking him to do more, it's impossible to tell because he is uninvested in the game. but he is not wolfy. I lied to see what happened.
^
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7171 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:11 am

Post by Toranaga »

an outed "going down anyway" wolf isn't any good for anybody

it helps wolves bus and doesn't create any relevant interactions

/shrug
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7172 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:13 am

Post by Creature »

gonna wait for the next VC
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7173 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:15 am

Post by Creature »

What do you think about Gamma Emerald this game?
Sigh
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7174 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:17 am

Post by Toranaga »

kind of a non presence

weird for gamma

should ISO and see what's up with that at some point