Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7350 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Can you explain what felt sketchy as fuck in your opinion?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7351 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 7348, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7345, Toranaga wrote:
In post 7342, MathBlade wrote:
On Sando, I could see a bad bus scenario because there was time to change. However I do find the odds of that so remote as to take him out of the lynchpool today. Toranaga stays though. He is pinging me hard core.
for absolutely no reason btw

everyone else is locktowning me and you're wrong and have no case
1) I do have a case.
A) Your power selection is shit
B) Your Titus interactions are sketchy AF.

2) So what everyone else is locktowning you? If that actually made people town then almost all of my recently completed scum games were bastard because I was scum in the scum PT and the mod said post game I was scum. I had to be town those games though. I form reads and ask for sanity checks of the arguments. If the arguments hold the read holds. The only thing countering my points is you were in another game and that doesn’t mean a buddy didn’t submit something for you even if true. So since no one has destroyed the argument it stands.
zzzzzzzzzz

I'll just ignore your whole whatever you're doing here

fine with the toogaloo lynch

hf
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7352 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Creature »

In post 7346, Creature wrote:Thanks for the three new pages

That'll keep me busy for a while
Oh nvm, seeing just mech spec (guess it's not even spec lol).
Sigh
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7353 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:11 am

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Votecount 4.1
Leader: MathBlade

Toogeloo (4):
stungun0404, the worst, MathBlade, Toranaga

the worst (1):
Sando

Creature (0):

Drixx (0):

Frozen Angel (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

hebichan (0):

Katsuki (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

Nancy Drew 39 (0):

Nosferatu (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

Sando (0):

Stungun0404 (0):

Theta Alpine(0):

Toranaga (0):

Not Voting (12):
Creature, Drixx, Frozen Angel, Gamma Emerald, hebichan, Katsuki, Kokichi Oma, Nancy Drew 39, Nosferatu, Sakura Hana, Theta Alpine Toogeloo

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-11 21:00:00).

Nancy Drew is on V/LA for (expired on 2018-08-08 00:00:00).
Katsuki has requested replacement.

Abilities Available for Acquisition

Force Field Generation:
Target another player. That player is protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Freezing:
Target another player. That player cannot use any abilities until the next Night Phase.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
Siren's Call:
Target another player. That player's action(s) will be redirected to target you instead of their original target(s) until the next Night Phase.
*Super Strength:
Any actions you take this Night Phase cannot be blocked or manipulated.

*May be used to modify any Superpowers a player may have. Does not count against the number of Superpowers a player may use each Night Phase.
Last edited by The Dream Weaver on Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7354 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Creature »

In post 7343, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 7173, Creature wrote:What do you think about Gamma Emerald this game?
Advocated policy lynches on what point on posters posting a lot, and yet had a high concentration of relatively low content posts, which makes me want to take another look at him. He was in ank's possibly scum pool --> she had even laid a vote down on him

So yeah i want to reinvestigate there
Oh, then he's also a fair lynch.
Sigh
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7355 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:12 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7194, the worst wrote:Good to have you back Creature.

btw please take the wagon as a compliment. your scumgame is improving at a superhuman pace, so I'm looking for a fair bit of your usual town intellect for a solid read rn.
Where are your reads at right now, ducky?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7356 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:14 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7200, the worst wrote:@Tora, agree current string of posts is town!Creature scented. :)
...and as of that post your vote is still on him because?

like if you have a town scent there, maybe unvote and reconsider instead of just saying you agree? Show it!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7357 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:19 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7203, the worst wrote:
In post 7199, Creature wrote:
In post 7194, the worst wrote:btw please take the wagon as a compliment.
So what really happened there?
Hmmm let me know if I sound like a smart ass but do you think there's anything in your ISO which is either outside of your scumrange, or which we should be strongly townreading you for?
Why focus entirely on having him self reflect, lol?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7358 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:26 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7218, the worst wrote:I realised you weren't actually all that towny just before I died. Such frustrating timing haha and I can't believe I thought I was a mafia traitor for half of day 1. that game was a glorious mess.

do you think you've town told here?
Again... Self reflecting focus

Like i really don't see that being conducive to town with a player whose meta is like creature's lol. We should figure those towntells out ourselves, he should not have to explain them unless he wants to

But maybe you'll prove me wrong
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #7359 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6997, the worst wrote:Hi
Forgot to vote

VOTE: Creature

kinda vibing FA/Theta never scum with Titus here

I think Titus should also spew Sando town?? but that feels kinda funny
Titus also spews Creature town, fuck off with that vote
I also have stuff logged that I thought was interesting from the stuff I read after thread lock, but not much, and at least one comment is moot
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7360 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:28 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7219, Toranaga wrote:
In post 7185, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7179, Toranaga wrote:
In post 7176, the worst wrote:
In post 7134, MathBlade wrote:Someone help out my paranoia:

Someone please tell me Frozen Angel didn’t pick up Power Negation. Like she does phasing N1 to deflect cop checks off her then picks up power negate to make kills easier. Like that’s where my moonlogic side is going atm. Especially with the Shiro kill. Ugh. Like help?
Mathblade I got u a present

Spoiler: your present
FA didn't pick power negation
FA is 85% town here
85%?

FA and titus interactions on d1 makes FA a villager 99% of the time imo

also how do you know she didn't pick power negation? just wondering.
?? She said she did

And why 99% of the time?

This is fucking Titus we are talking here.
I mean from FA side

btw math I love playing with you and you're much better than me at 80% of the game, but you're kinda tone deaf and I hope you realise that weakness cause you're actually scum leaning me and suspicious of FA which are both horrifically bad reads
I would agree that math at times seems to hold on to very implausible stances, which is kinda why he scumpinged me early on. I guess this would be regular townplay for him though?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7361 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6999, Sando wrote:Shiro was baiting the mislynch to avoid getting killed I think.

VOTE: the worst

Add "the worst doesn't forget to vote for leader N1" to previous case.

Titus got elected by scum and then they "missed deadline" to hide the vote, seems fairly obvious.
So um why am I not in the running for scum among those who forgot to cast an n1 vote? I don't think anyone has named me for suspicion because of being in this category, and I'm kinda disturbed by how everyone is just overlooking my presence. Do people just not think I exist this game?
And btw I personally would like at least one of (Creature/Sando) as leader picks tonight
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7362 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7003, the worst wrote:Also Shiro flip = scum didn't want an Anka mediumship? Talk to me someone
This...actually hit a very important vein in the discussion. I think it's very likely Ank was not given a power n2 and the kill was to cover-up the fact. Any objections?
<Embrace The Void>

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7363 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Toogeloo »

NON-GAME
---
It's not something I look forward to every few hours, logging in and having to read 10-15 new pages of content. I didn't even like the idea of reading 150 pages when I replaced in, but I was doing it to help the host out since finding replacements in a large post count game is a pain in the ass. Bear in mind you have two more people wanting to replace out now in a 300 page game. The more posts the game gets, the harder it is to find replacements, so I'd almost be willing to bet Muffin and Kats could end up modkilled, and if both are town, you've effectively lost a full phase of game play.

It's too much, and causes a lot of disinterest and apathy, which leads to poor decision making, which in my part was a poor attempt to scum hunt. Some people seem to thrive on replacing into fast moving games though (*coughstuncough*), so maybe we'll get lucky with replacements.

GAME
---
Where my head is at right now... I'd say that people who have gotten power need to be evaluated a bit as well since this game is all about how town you can appear in order to make it into the power machine. Scum almost assuredly have more power than if Titus just gave them it, since the concept of the game requires them to town it up more so than any other game. In fact, bussing is probably highly encouraged by the scum team since it's going to buy you more than enough points to get power more than likely. The people who have had power the longest will start to become more and more suspicious to me just from paranoia alone.

If I really wanted to get my hands dirty on a gun-to-head gut read, I'd say Frozen Angel is likely scum. Day 3 I don't actually recall a lot of driving force from her, but I wasn't paying a ton of attention either. I know she didn't vote until near the end of the day, and the posts I remember just felt like she was trying be engaging without heavily defending or attacking any particular player.

It won't be long, but I think town players need to re-evaluate the game. Most scum will be trying to look more town than ever, so they will be playing a bit differently than a normal game, so standard scum hunting will start to lose it's effectiveness over time. As you get closer to end game, one or more savvy scum will probably have made it to end game by being the largest town reads.

I'm not going to replace out because that's a dick move to the host who's already going to have full hands, but I'm probably also going to be little more than a sheep vote coasting on gut reads.

I stand by my assessment that I'm probably the correct lynch today. I hard defended Titus, and when it comes to scum reads I'm probably the mode value for most the players. It's better that I be lynched sooner than later (and, selfishly, it would do me the favor of being released from the game, so please don't necro-communicate with me).

That's about all the perspective I have to give. I don't usually play on Sundays, so you won't see me again until tomorrow, but I needed to make sure I said what needed to be said.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7364 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7024, Sakura Hana wrote:Creature's probably scum tho.
His meta points to Creature scum, and me saying that Titus was busing Creature and she invoking her meta leads me to think that was her intention.
Yeah no
regardless of Titus meta that day end does not happen the way it did with both of them as scum. There was way too much circlejerking, so that means scum weren't piling on their own imo
PEdit: I don't intend to vote you just because you defended scum wtf
I'll evaluate your play itself and make a judgement
but you playing the WiFoMy "oh lynch me now" card doesn't help your case tbh
<Embrace The Void>

Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #7365 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

so

i am here now and have mostly read through this day
is there anything in particular that i need to know
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7366 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7049, Toranaga wrote:scum kinda helped with the shiro lynch

tbh after the titus flip I was thinking shiro was probably town but a necessary lynch

scum saved the day by killing her

also lolshiro
idrk why
By my own thinking Shiro mediuming Ank = a break in scum's plan, as it would reveal the have a power they weren't supposed to have, so that explains the kill imo
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7367 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 253, Toranaga wrote:
In post 248, Titus wrote:
In post 245, Toranaga wrote:FA, check #205 by titus. I find the flat out assumption that scum coordinated their votes to you strange. also her entire ISO is just these mechanical talking points that aren't solid towny thoughts.
Hi. I don't think we've met. I'm the queen of votes and mechanics. I detest d1 because there is little of either. D1 is people trying to puff up themselves.
hey it's your boy ufo. I thought you knew who I am on MS.
Mainly this post here and others similar.

Titus being a strategic person could have went “oh ufo is here” and didn’t. Like there is like almost no familiarity even after wards. It’s like Titus went out of her way to not be familiar with you.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7368 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:41 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7241, Toranaga wrote:the worst either town or extremely good wolf
Tw is really good as scum at AtE'ing especially
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7369 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Well we can negate power negation now.
I asked the mod Super Strength bypasses Power Negation.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7370 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7059, Toranaga wrote:I got no results on drixx which... yeah he was never on anyone's PR list

I just thought it was alright to check it cause maybe drixx is scum due to association with titus
In post 7061, Toranaga wrote:drixx used impenetrable skin last night apparently, since I got a one shot use of it.
Hm? I recall drixx being on the n2 list.
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7371 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 285, Toranaga wrote:
In post 279, Titus wrote:
In post 272, Frozen Angel wrote:Even with a smaller number a biased opinion is nearly always equal or better to a random pick.
This is true only if information present. D1 has no valid info. Only egos. D1 selections are nothing more than who is effective at buddying.
it took me a while to get there but I finally understand what your point of view is. I'm positive you are wrong, though. most good players, and especially frozen angel, can parse out the game enough to have >rand reads and select her players accordingly.

I still don't understand other parts of your posting but I hope we can find each other in this game rather soon if you're town here.
Titus’s idea was stupid.
Logically clear but stupid.

This whole “if you’re town here” reads like “quit digging a hole you silly scumbuddy”
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7372 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7370, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7059, Toranaga wrote:I got no results on drixx which... yeah he was never on anyone's PR list

I just thought it was alright to check it cause maybe drixx is scum due to association with titus
In post 7061, Toranaga wrote:drixx used impenetrable skin last night apparently, since I got a one shot use of it.
Hm? I recall drixx being on the n2 list.
Nope Titus removed him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7373 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 7363, Toogeloo wrote:If I really wanted to get my hands dirty on a gun-to-head gut read, I'd say Frozen Angel is likely scum. Day 3 I don't actually recall a lot of driving force from her, but I wasn't paying a ton of attention either. I know she didn't vote until near the end of the day, and the posts I remember just felt like she was trying be engaging without heavily defending or attacking any particular player.
That is a blatant lie cause I was voting shiro way early in day

I was leader and I didn't want to rush the day cause I had a list to submit before night starts. I was the person who slodified titus lynch yestersay and I was pushing different directions.

Is this supposed to be a derp coming from you or is this a scum claim?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7374 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Btw, since im trying to finish LM2, I may dissapear for half of this day phase more or less, considering the rate at which new pages are added, i woke up and had a bunch of stuff to read that i didnt finish and went off to play LM2, instead, and just now finished catching up.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”