Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #7365 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

so

i am here now and have mostly read through this day
is there anything in particular that i need to know
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7472 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

why not recruit 5 other players
instead of just 4
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7477 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

pretty sure creature is town
so he might be a good pick
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7833 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

prod received
also huh
i volunteer for self destruct tomorrow
i would much rather do that then let myself get mislynched on a day closer to mylo
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7846 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 7839, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7837, the worst wrote:
In post 7833, Theta Alpine wrote:prod received
also huh
i volunteer for self destruct tomorrow
i would much rather do that then let myself get mislynched on a day closer to mylo
HEY NO YOU I volunteered first
What if we gave the suicide power to imho obvTown in the lynch pool and they exploded on you.

Are you both still willing then?
from what i have read i am one of those slots that was fairly townread but is in the pool still for some reason
though i will note that i would suggest against your plan for the simple reason that it involves obvtown people dying which i would think is a poor choice
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7852 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 7847, the worst wrote:Theta's sign makes me think he needs to go asap
*she
and yeah
my own thought process is i am going to die anyways so might as well give town an extra kill in the process
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7857 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 7854, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 7852, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 7847, the worst wrote:Theta's sign makes me think he needs to go asap
*she
and yeah
my own thought process is i am going to die anyways so might as well give town an extra kill in the process
you are not one of our main choices, though. you are towards the bottom of pushes i make from the 9 PoE pool, along with nosferatu at this moment in time. i do not favor lynching either of you today or tomorrow i believe is where i stand right now.

the main poe pool for me atm is: gamma emerald, hebichan, creature, nero cain, toogeloo, the worst, kokichi
the thing is
if scum have ever played with town me before they will probably try to save me for the end of the game as an easy mislynch
mod is mafia is a really good example of that

and math
next day it will probably be either 14v3 or 15v2 [with a possibility of 15v3 or 16v2] so scum volunteering would have to be relying on their other members not being in the poe or not having connections with them or the other flipped scum
and i will admit if i had been in this slot the entire game then as scum i probably would stake my chances on that

i am not really opposed to being the victim
i just fail to see why that has much of a benefit over myself taking it

also i am assuming that i would only be getting the ability on the condition that i use it the day after i get it
thus if anyone who claims to have taken it and does not use it you can just lynch them and they will not be able to use any other ability they may have picked instead
that would be partially broken if two scum did it
but then you just have to deal with any ill-gotten gains for one night most likely and then only have one scum remaining
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7942 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

like i mentioned earlier
if scum are planning on signing up for powers this way then they are planning on one of their players being in positions where they will not get caught
worst case scenario is two scum blow up on the townbloc
second worst is scum getting leader that night and having a teammate use their bomb immediately on someone who was supposed to but did not get powers [this might be worse since then the last scum potentially has another power already from titus]

at any rate
VOTE: toog
if toog flips scum we no longer have to worry about either of these potentials
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7959 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

we get [probably] two flips before we have to pick which slots get self detonation
and [probably] four flips before we have to pick who dies
the only thing we have to do right now is finalize who will be voting for which potential leader tonight
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8691 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 8679, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8677, Sakura Hana wrote:Hey Nero! How are you voting tonight!

/flees
NOT YOU!
In post 8678, Sando wrote:
In post 8674, Nero Cain wrote:Sando, thoughts on Drixx?
I can't quantify his D3 (in)action around my wagon as scum, hence I'm townleaning him for now.
Why does his actions concerning your wagon determine his alignment? Did you read my case? Thoughts?
how about me
from what i can see over half the game thinks i am more likely town then scum
so what about a 12 - 4 split between sakura and me
enough people to override scum but not enough for scum to flip it onto me without killing sakura
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8699 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 8694, Sakura Hana wrote:The general idea behind splitting votes was so if scum kills one person they cant just get their own scum leader, the current case for me being solo leader candidate is that im gonna be flat out impossible to kill tonight unless any of the 3 things i mentioned earlier happens.
yeah
my suggestion simply makes it so that in the unlikely event that something goes wrong there is less uncertainty over what happened

p-edit
possibly

p-edit
what stun said
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8708 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

a 12 - 4 split would probably be best
possibly adding a condition for one player to switch and make it 13 - 3 if toog flips scum
who the contingency is should be decided though if we do one of these plans
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8712 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i suggested myself since if self det is tomorrow then i might be able to get two uses out of it due to leader invulnerability
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8720 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 8711, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8693, stungun0404 wrote:@nancy: i really think it benefits us best to keep every alleyway we can open to hunt for scum

if that means voting for 2 different consensus leaders, then that absolutely is important!

we can trace many of the votes back at later dates and trace what went wrong where once we get a valid number of flips

this could be crucial towards finding scum

i say we go for 2 leaders. i’d volunteer myself for the second leader if not drixx if people are ok with that. sakura would obviously still get priority with the votes by like 10-6 or 9-7.... BUT WHY SHOULD WE DARE SHUT DOWN ANY METHODS WE MAY HAVE TO TRACE SCUM JUST BECAUSE WE’RE ALL DEAD CERTAIN THAT SOME PLAYERS ARE TOWN?

fa is another option i would be ok with here, but she has been leader twice already
A) how does this help us find scum?

B) Why are you possibly risking Sakura’s leadership possibly being derailed?
a- depends on what happens — either one of the 3 possibilities sakura mentioned happened
or a considerable number of people misvoted

b- i am not
as long as all town vote correctly the contingency will never get picked unless sakura dies
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8726 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 8722, stungun0404 wrote:shall we have a vote for or against double leader?
there are actually more then two options on the table here stun
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8731 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 8729, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8717, stungun0404 wrote:nd39, why are you so adamant about shutting this line of discussion down?
I want to ensure Sakura is leader. Sakura’s leadership can only really be jeopardized by vote splitting, if not enough people vote. She was supposed to be leader today but likely lost to voter complacency. I want to prevent that from happening again. What do you find so difficult to understand about that?
would you like to respond to my 12-4 [13-3 if toog scum] proposal then
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8751 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

we get a lot of information on what happened with the buffer though
it would require 4 people supposed to be on sakura to be voting the contingency in order to make it a tie
and if they vote anyone other then the contingency it takes that many more misvotes to have any chance of swaying the leader pick
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8757 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh i have something to add then
my slot was unable to submit a vote last night due to being replaced
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8763 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

why would you do that though
if sakura dies and the contingency does not become leader in my plan
then at least two of the people who were supposed to vote the contingency are scum
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8765 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

and then oh look 2+ scum in a group of 3 or 4
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8769 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

maybe
not actually sure anymore
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8772 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i think the only things left to decide are who the contingency is
which 3 will definitely vote the contingency
and who will vote the contingency if toog flips town
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8775 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

and then we immediately know if they do anything
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8776 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

also
3 only if toog flips scum
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8803 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 8795, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 8790, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8788, Sakura Hana wrote:I actually think Nero should be part of the townbloc.
This is 95% Nero's town meta (the 5% if he was able to emulate his town meta as scum within the last 1-2 months)
I agree he looks townie I am just really concerned in general. Like I feel like he is working against everything town is doing. Which is a problem if he is blocked.
i dont think he's specifically working against everything town is doing.
up until now everyone was agreeing with everything the town bloc did, or most of them at least, having someone come in with contrarian opinions encourages discussion and finding potential issues with our way of thinking that we may have overlooked.

Opposition if necessary if we are going to solve this game.
this + sakura death meaning we would need to re-evaluate the townbloc anyways leads me to suggest nero as the contingency now
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8816 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 8814, Sakura Hana wrote:Not sure how i feel about 10-6 but if it's what you guys want.
we are not doing 10-6
there is no benefit to doing so over 12-4/13-3
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8818 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

by which i mean we leash scum with 12-4/13-3 while scum is more freely able to act with 10-6
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8826 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

you could probably just vote sakura if toog flips scum instead of not voting
and i suppose i am fine with fa being the alternate and voting fa
probably one of the closest to conftown we have
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8834 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

in the scenario where sakura dies and someone other than fa gets leader you can speed-lynch/bomb-kill everyone who was supposed to vote for fa
night-killed players still have their leader votes counted right
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8837 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

nero and me will be voting fa alongside sakura
sando will vote sakura if toog flips scum
or fa if toog flips town
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8841 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 8839, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8837, Theta Alpine wrote:nero and me will be voting fa alongside sakura
sando will vote sakura if toog flips scum
or fa if toog flips town
??? How do you know what other people will do depending upon what Toog flips?
everyone else votes sakura
sorry
was answering nosferatu
who already knew the general plan
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10013 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

might as well post to say i am here
however i am only at page 386 so it could be a while before i get caught up
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10052 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

asking the mod something before i comment on the self-det plan
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10056 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

because the self-det plan would be one of the major things i would be expected to talk about
so i am giving a reason why i will not

i should probably iso somebody
any suggestions
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10068 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

well i was hoping power echo on a self det would cause the person who used power echo to also die
but that is not the case

however out of the abilities that scum could have picked
i kind of doubt power echo would be one of them
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10070 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

having two people use the bomb during the day may work best
staggering the shots also so we can use the first two flips to get info for the next shot
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10091 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 10077, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 10068, Theta Alpine wrote:well i was hoping power echo on a self det would cause the person who used power echo to also die
but that is not the case

however out of the abilities that scum could have picked
i kind of doubt power echo would be one of them
Did the mod actually tell you that?

And have you forgotten about Petrification?
yes

and probably because i fail to see what you mean by that

regardless please either give me a bomb
kill me with a bomb
or lynch me now because i am fairly certain scum will try to save me as a mislynch this game
as for petri and me
if i get petrified on the superhero list and no one claims it then assume i self-petrified for whatever reason
unless anyone appears white on the vote count
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10216 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 10212, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 10182, Toranaga wrote:yeah only until the end of next night phase from the night phase I got BP which was n3

I kinda wanna die so it's ok
I don't want nero to be leader though. I think there are 3-4 clearer slots.
In what world is you dying ever good for town?

Like this is just great. We should just hand the game over to scum at this point. :facepalm:
yeah
i get a pass because i get mislynched in pretty much every game i am not killed in

although if my slot is actually townread by basically everyone then i may have to change my mind and try doing something
i will go iso kokichi now and see what i can figure out
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10220 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

kokichi is too scummy to be scum in my mind
i could be wrong there of course but it would require deliberately playing to get caught by kokichi

i really do not think scum would blatantly disregard our plan for the night and then immediately out that fact on day start [kokichi claimed to vote frozen instead of sakura]
call someone conf-scum and then not be on their wagon [with titus]
and then push someone for two or three days and let them be night-killed [with stungun]
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10700 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

VOTE: toranaga
if you flip town math should die
regardless tora your ability to flip-flop on slots is honestly amazing
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10710 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 10705, Toranaga wrote:Y E S

scum needs to BUS THE FUCK OUT of their team mates to win this ridiculously townsided setup
well great now that i think about it

VOTE: mathblade

anyone who wants to should read mod is mafia
math did the same thing in that game to titus [titus was previously in a hydra in that slot]

math also used a mechanical advantage in that game [posting votecounts] in order to become an asset to town
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10910 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 10892, Sakura Hana wrote:Kokichi, Sando, Gamma, Nosferatu, Creature, Theta Alpine, TW

All of you give me your reads.
i mostly agree with the townbloc
personally though i think one of either math or tora are scum

creature is town
i think sando is town
like i mentioned earlier i doubt kokichi is scum
one or both of hebi and nos are probably scum
and if only one of the above is scum then worst and gamma in that order
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10912 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

UNVOTE:
willing to hammer hebichan when we are ready
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10932 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

is the plan to take echo and target tora with drixx power
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11007 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

also willing to hammer
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11019 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

after reading through that section of hebichans iso
hebi first voted titus because of the fake guilty that nos gave
which i could see her doing as scum since that would be a fairly good way to vote a teammate early and then be able to retract it later due to the guilty being fake
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11021 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

VOTE: hebichan

go ahead and hammer whenever you are ready
still feeling good about this lynch after an iso dive
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11034 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

thought about that
doubt we actually had enough time to flip it over though
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11304 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:46 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

did not get powers

also literally nothing can stop leader votes [petri takes effect the next day] so we are voting between tora and nancy today
unless tora sui bombs onto nancy of course
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11307 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:03 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

how about nos then
the person we were going to lynch or bomb next anyways
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11310 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:25 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

dream weaver

i just want yes or no as the answer to this question
has any revealed ability been able to alter or prevent a players choice for leader
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11312 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:30 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

no
leader votes are not listed in the ability description
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11318 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

math is conf-town if petri cannot prevent leader votes
the only way he becomes leader is with 3 votes and he cannot vote for himself
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11321 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

tora if you are town then you have to bomb nancy
if only one of you and nancy are scum then sakura is confirmed scum
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11322 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

for someone who supposedly lied about precog he got exactly half of the powers correct
scum may have the ability to reroll half of the powers list
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11324 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

your vote yes
your pick for leader possibly not
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11326 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

also
one of those was even a power that had not shown up before
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11327 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

sakura should be treated as a 2 in 3 chance of being scum alongside you and nancy if petri cannot affect leader votes
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11328 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 10725, MathBlade wrote: 1-shot during each day vote swapper PM mod
please tell me how anyone would correctly guess this as being a legitimate power
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11331 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

scum math would not out himself like that and create a perfect line of lynches for us to follow in order to win
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11338 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

if you really think math is scum then why no vote on him
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11344 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 11341, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11194, the worst wrote:VOTE: Mathblade
but the bold typo has nice dramatic effect.
Unfortunately, we can’t lynch him until tomorrow.
really
because that would mean we are not in mylo or lylo
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11565 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

VOTE: tora
tora is not dead because tora never took sui bomb
i should have died by now if he had
alter of rautherdir

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”