Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #10200 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Tora, Katsuki fakes guilties on his SRs all the time. Of course he MAY also fake a guilty on a scummate i'd assume.
I don't think I can read Kats, but Nero's meta points to Nero being town.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10201 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10174, MathBlade wrote:Guys please don’t hammer until I can precog and everyone knows who is doing what and what the risks are.
+1
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10202 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Toranaga »

"shaky reasoning" being that I think other people are townier? @nero

pedit: no, I get it. but katsuki hasn't even played the game and his fake guilty was, well, on top of mechanically impossible, useless cause on someone everyone was scumreading and on a gameday titus couldn't be lynched.

it just looks like it could be distancing, that's all.

also titus never wanted it lynched iirc. not sure how relevant that is but titus would NOT want a scum team mate she gave powers to lynched that gameday over her if she is smart.

pedit2: people please, kokichi has 3 votes lol nothing is getting hammered for a long time
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10203 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:10 am

Post by the worst »

yo
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10204 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Toranaga »

hey br0
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10205 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10177, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 10170, Nero Cain wrote:Also, someone needs to ask if the "vig shot" ends the day. If it does then there's no point in doing it.
Wait there's a vig ability tomorrow?
If the leader picks bomb, then they are immune from kills.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10206 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Toranaga »

IDK why didn't think of this sooner but let's all be very glad I'm playing this
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10207 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:14 am

Post by the worst »

what's crackin' fam?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10208 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10207, the worst wrote:what's crackin' fam?
Who do you want to lynch today?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10209 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:19 am

Post by the worst »

In post 10208, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 10207, the worst wrote:what's crackin' fam?
Who do you want to lynch today?
Kokichi is fine
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10210 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10180, Toranaga wrote:I don't have a BP

I could only use my BP the subsequent night

I kinda wish I didn't say this so wolves think I'm bulletproof but I'm really not
Are you absolutely sure about this? I thought you could holster your 1-shot as long as you needed it.

So now this leader thing is really fucked up. We have 2 candidates who don’t even have bp and only one Doc.

I suggest giving someone who actually has bp for back up, in order to not split the Doc power. It’s unfortunate but Nero got picked for superhero on the one night, bp is unavailable.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10211 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10202, Toranaga wrote:"shaky reasoning" being that I think other people are townier? @nero
that's fine but your stronger town reads are town reading me. It's not like I give two shits about being leader or winning a popularity contest but I know I'm town and everytime I'm not given a power its a greater chance that scum are given one in my place. I don't think your reservations for not wanting me to be leader are very good.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10212 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10182, Toranaga wrote:yeah only until the end of next night phase from the night phase I got BP which was n3

I kinda wanna die so it's ok
I don't want nero to be leader though. I think there are 3-4 clearer slots.
In what world is you dying ever good for town?

Like this is just great. We should just hand the game over to scum at this point. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10213 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10192, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 10191, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why does hebi/Nos flip spew the other one?
I don't think I ever said that though? I mean I guess I do find Hebi scummier than Nos but I don't think I ever said anything about this spew, whatever that is.
In post 10191, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 10165, Toranaga wrote:you're never gonna understand how I play but sure

I was reading the end of d1 and start of d2 before I went to bed. I think I read... 20 pages? anyway it was pretty long. I was following your mindset and thoughts and reading a bunch of things I didn't read previously or didn't read in context.

while you are someone with precog and wolves inexplicably killed stungun when you invited him to have powers, and you've been pretty loud about things that aren't and can't be right, I think your start of day 2 thoughts are pretty nuanced and unlikely to ever come from a wolf. you're also bringing up lots of good points against nero cain's slot, and your progression on titus is fair and not reeking of TMI (like e.g. the way you bussed me in last mash).

gamma's push on titus looks genuine as well. hebichan, zmuffin and human sequencer made good villagery posts around those pages. kokichi OTOH doesn't feel like town at all, and that's where my vote is going if I think hebi/creature/you/gamma look well.

I actually went to bed thinking nos was probably a wolf? his d2 posting is awful. chickadee is probably not mafia with hebichan as well so whichever flips wolf clears the other one slightly.

I have no idea how to parse the worst out.
Yeah, that was my one point of contention with Nero’s readslist. I really don’t understand the townread on him. Why does hebi/Nos flip spew the other one? :?

As for Drixx, if he Docs Nero tonight, I think that’s probably clearing.
Nero, I said that to UFO/Tora.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10214 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10193, Ausuka wrote:
In post 10172, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 10151, Nero Cain wrote:please look at these
Ausuka

Spoiler:
In post 8390, Nero Cain wrote: Is the reason I :igmeou: 'd at Drixx.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This went on for way too much. As someone who is friend to both of you:
I kinda didn't like this that much. Like I could see him try to diffuse this fight between FA and Titus. He also kinda fencesits on her.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This post makes it look like you don't actually want to be playing forum mafia. Like ... if you think content coming from a certain slot is worthless to you, then just scroll right on by. No need for this crap.
This ends up making me wonder if you're just making posts like this for LAMIST or something
I didn't really like how he scolds at ZZ here. It doesn't really feel like scumhunting. I also feel like the bolded is ridiculously dumb and buzzword heat and not a town thought process.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:That would be a really good way to get me (and probably others) to decide you need to eat rope. You cannot wind someone up and keep pushing them and then invoke policy lynch on them because they took your bait. It's dirty play.
This is what made me really suspicious, he's threatening ZZ with a lynch for pushing a Titus lynch.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This post feels like so much hedging from someone who is informed. Gut doesn't like.
fusses @ Tor for fussing @ Titus.

In post 2141, Drixx wrote:
In post 2139, zMuffinMan wrote:who did you vote for leader drixx?
The sad part is that you probably think you have some kind of "gotcha!" here. Whom I voted for is self-evident. You shouldn't have to ask because you should already know.
b/c he voted for Titus?
In post 1832, Drixx wrote:I guess I need to go diving on Titus now. I could see her doing this as scum and turning the WiFoM to her favor. I could also see several players in this list who would know putting Titus as leader right now would introduce a ton of confusion.
And it has
more fence sit.

Could someone explain th bold, how did electing Titus as leader cause confusion? Is this scumDrixx that knows scum is the leader and it will cause confusion.
In post 2146, Drixx wrote:But seriously ... Cerb being night killed early is literally always a reason to suspect me.
Does scumDrixx WIFOM a kill like this?
In post 3090, Drixx wrote:Sando you got voted because you were literally intentionally winding Titus up to no possible town purpose.
voting someone for attacking Titus. Anyone notice a pattern yet?

kinda skimmed the rest of his ISO but I'm not really seeing much (any?) scumhunting. Mostly just defending himself and trying to figure out if Shiro had some wich I could see scum trying to do b/c it informs them about the setup. Part of me wants to say "Titus pushing back on Drixx makes a Titus/Drixx team not a thing" but that whole "anyone thats means to Titus or scumreads her I'll lynch" kinda irks me. Is that too obvious for scumbuddies? But then Toog is getting plenty of heat for defending Titus but Drixx isn't, so is Toog a scum led wagon?

There were a few kinda other sketchy things like he keeps telling ppl good post and stuff and kinda buddies his way through the game.

But defiantly our limited back and forth did play a huge role in my scum read.

-ignore this guy, he can't read me

-is this true?

-Nero is lying/being selective

-look at all this evidence that proves this isn't
exactly
true.

-haha, I was just joking. Don't be so serious.

Nero after reading that- :igmeou:
In post 8922, Nero Cain wrote:Butchering quotes since I thought this might be easier to read.
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:
This is horrible logic Nero
. The very first person Cerb would suspect when he dies is me. I think
I flat out said that a scum me would kill Cerb out of the game pretty much all the time
So basically, you're saying not to suspect you but that you'd still make the kill? The rest of that is just a jumple of nothing important so I'm skipping it.

In post 8390, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This went on for way too much. As someone who is friend to both of you:
I kinda didn't like this that much. Like I could see him try to diffuse this fight between FA and Titus. He also kinda fencesits on her.
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:1.) You really should go look at Space Dandy 2 if you want to understand why I would try and calm shit down when Titus is being wound up. That shit was unpleasant. None of us are playing this hobby to add stress to our life. I'm quite aware that many scum use that kind of thing as a technique but if you go looking I think you're going to find I have a pretty solid ethical line when it comes to abusing "personal" or "real life" things for gain when I'm scum. I find it pretty distasteful and have not at all enjoyed when stuff that wasn't really part of the game (or shouldn't have been) was used by scum against me. I try not to do it. You can take my word for that or go do some research.
"Scum do use this tactic but not me. Scouts honor!"
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This post makes it look like you don't actually want to be playing forum mafia. Like ... if you think content coming from a certain slot is worthless to you, then just scroll right on by. No need for this crap.
This ends up making me wonder if you're just making posts like this for LAMIST or something
I didn't really like how he scolds at ZZ here. It doesn't really feel like scumhunting. I also feel like the bolded is ridiculously dumb and buzzword heat and not a town thought process.
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:2.) I'm not generally a buzzwords player. It's also amusing and perhaps a bit ironic to see you refer to LAMIST as a buzzword coming from me. As far as I'm aware, nobody knew what that meant the first half dozen times I used it when I first migrated to this site. Is it a "buzzword" if it came to the site from me?
LAMIST has been a buzzword for like ever man. I kinda feel like you're replying but not really
REPLYING
. Like what do the origins of LAMIST have to do with anything much less me criticizing you for your fake sounding scum read on Muffin. I mean how in the world was an attempt at trying to look town? It feels like you were setting up for the Muffin push instead of trying to find actual earnest reasons that Muffin could have rolled a red pm.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:That would be a really good way to get me (and probably others) to decide you need to eat rope. You cannot wind someone up and keep pushing them and then invoke policy lynch on them because they took your bait. It's dirty play.
This is what made me really suspicious, he's threatening ZZ with a lynch for pushing a Titus lynch.

In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This post feels like so much hedging from someone who is informed. Gut doesn't like.
fusses @ Tor for fussing @ Titus.

Just a note but he
kinda
ignores both of these. #7 is maybe a reply to these?
In post 2141, Drixx wrote:
In post 2139, zMuffinMan wrote:who did you vote for leader drixx?
The sad part is that you probably think you have some kind of "gotcha!" here. Whom I voted for is self-evident. You shouldn't have to ask because you should already know.
b/c he voted for Titus?
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:3.) It's asinine to suggest I voted for Titus. Everyone else instantly understood that I was saying "of course I voted for Cerb again".
ok sure but there's no way to prove that right? And why not just say that?

In post 1832, Drixx wrote:I guess I need to go diving on Titus now. I could see her doing this as scum and turning the WiFoM to her favor. I could also see several players in this list who would know putting Titus as leader right now would introduce a ton of confusion.
And it has
more fence sit.

Could someone explain th bold, how did electing Titus as leader cause confusion? Is this scumDrixx that knows scum is the leader and it will cause confusion.
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:4.) Titus being elected was an unexpected result. It did actually cause confusion. It's precisely the kind of move Titus makes as scum. She put in a huge effort to make it seem like she had been set up.
Was Titus heavily scum read on d1, I take it yes?

In post 2146, Drixx wrote:But seriously ... Cerb being night killed early is literally always a reason to suspect me.
Does scumDrixx WIFOM a kill like this?
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:
It's not even WiFoM.
It's just the obvious truth. Like anyone alive in game who knows Cerb and I will tell you that I absolutely would kill him as scum. Pretty sure he would kill me also (although he may be cocky enough to try and mislynch me instead or try and sell me a half truth like when he was in a rare hydra with someone else and pulled out a 3P solo win by telling most of a truth). I would say that as any alignment so it's NAI.
b/c you killed him?
In post 3090, Drixx wrote:Sando you got voted because you were literally intentionally winding Titus up to no possible town purpose.
voting someone for attacking Titus. Anyone notice a pattern yet?
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:6.) Again: ask anyone who plays with me regularly how I feel about abuse in forum mafia and how I respond when I see it. Or go look at games which had toxicity. Whether it is aimed at me or involves me or not I will basically ALWAYS stand up and say something about it. Drixx don't play that shit. Attack the play, not the player. -- So much so that I am blacklisted from playing games one of my favorite mods runs because I absolutely wouldn't let some jackhole get away with just abushing the shit out of everyone in the game (said game actually ended up abandoned by said mod because of how toxic it got).
He was scumhunting. This was nothing more than a chainsaw. Don't lie.
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:7.) I never went after anyone for scumreading Titus.
Read my ISO and you'll see me just point out that Titus was essentially logically lockscum when the vote claims for day 2 came out in such a way that scum obviously lied. Townies would have been honest about voting her so the fact that we didn't end up with a clear understanding of who elected her and why was pretty much rock solid reason to have her pretty heavily scum read. Her reaction to the situation was like 99% confirmation she was scum. Scum!Titus tries to handwave things away. Look at SU when Cerb and I caught her slip and she tried to say she was speaking with certainty about a VARSOON mechanic because she had seen the precise role before. Like ... lol. She tried to pull the same kind of thing here. She was "being framed".
I did the strike to show how much you dedicate to trying to sell me on already flipped scum and how little you dedicate to responding-wich is nothing but a boldfaced lie. To begin with, it doesn't matter if Titus was confirmed scum on d2 b/c you are still attacking Titus' attackers.

Muffin wants to pl Titus? Don't do that b/c "That would be a really good way to get me (and probably others) to decide you need to eat rope.", he says. In hindsight, this is really gross. If Titus was "lockscum" why would you be mad at him for wanting to lynch scum?

Sando is scumhunting Titus, "literally intentionally winding Titus up to no possible town purpose."

Tor is scumhunting Titus, accuse him of being scum.

Like, all these quotes are above and its not something I'm making up. Now, something I should have done (that I'll do later) is see if you do all this before you start calling Titus scum b/c you fencesat on her first and from my POV its not an impossible scumplay for you to fence sit and then when public opinion changes you bus her.
In post 8390, Nero Cain wrote: -ignore this guy, he can't read me

-is this true?

-Nero is lying/being selective

-look at all this evidence that proves this isn't exactly true.

-haha, I was just joking. Don't be so serious.
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:8.) I'm pretty sure the most natural reading of my first post quoting you is that it's a joke. At most you could maybe misread it as a reaction test. When I'm actually suggesting someone is scum I tend to do it in something more significant than a one liner of snark.

And ... OF COURSE I argued the point with you when you responded. That's what I do. Like ... that doesn't have any bearing on the fact that I was just being snarky with you. I mean ... you even say that's the "meat" of your read. If that's your meat ... don't rely on it to get you through the winter friend.
Do you feel like there's a disconnect between you being snarky and agnostic while also telling everyone to be polite and civil? You need to practice what you preach, brother.

Its more like the potatoes of my case, the meat is that you threatened to lynch Muffin for wanting to lynch Titus. I assume you'll say "but it was a PL, he was being MEAN!" but that matters not. I guess the salt and pepper would be that you also attacked Tor and Sando. And I guess the sauce would be Hana telling me she liked my case?

(God, I want a steak so bad right now.)

I feel like the way that I see it is a perfectly acceptable version and no one has said otherwise (I think) but it prob doesn't matter that much.
His reply to this was basically a handwave and telling me my case was NAI
I've read that yeah. I think you're tunneling on Drixx tbh. Like, it's totally NAI to try and mediate an argument between your friends- of course you don't want either of them to hate each other or get upset, they're your friends. The thing you call "fencesitting" isn't even game related. And I don't get any of your other points either? Like yeah this is one post that isn't scumhunty, that isn't scummy alone if he's still trying to find scum in other posts. And he isn't threatening muffin for pushing a Titus lynch, he's threatening muffin because he feels muffin is being antitown and not fun to play with. Like, it feels like you're just tunneling on Drixx to me tbh.
Drixx has started to grow on me a bit recently. I think he derps way too much to be scum. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10215 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10196, Toranaga wrote:
In post 10190, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 10152, Toranaga wrote:I'm reading d2

theta is definitely town btw
Missed this. I think so too but then I was previously townreading that slot before she replaced in.
yeah honestly I forgot theta was zmuffin and then I forgot zmuffin actually made some towny af posting on d2

there's a lot from d2 I never read before and I'm slowly catching up with that. I was unwell to play mafia for the entirety of d2 cause I was playing something extremely stressful and was burnt out

I'm probably wrong about a lot of things but yeah, let's start with theta being almost never a wolf and tbh neither is mathblade. I shouldn't have them in any kind of POE.

what do you think of nosferatu?
I think alot of his posts have been pretty sketchy and I haven’t really seen anything that is really screaming at me, that this guy is town either. First, he fakeclaims a guilty on Sando, then his misconstruing Ank's reads on me and my response to it. I’m not sure if he’s scum or not here but I feel worse about him, then I do Kokichi, who is could just be a bored villa. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #10216 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 10212, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 10182, Toranaga wrote:yeah only until the end of next night phase from the night phase I got BP which was n3

I kinda wanna die so it's ok
I don't want nero to be leader though. I think there are 3-4 clearer slots.
In what world is you dying ever good for town?

Like this is just great. We should just hand the game over to scum at this point. :facepalm:
yeah
i get a pass because i get mislynched in pretty much every game i am not killed in

although if my slot is actually townread by basically everyone then i may have to change my mind and try doing something
i will go iso kokichi now and see what i can figure out
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10217 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10198, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 10197, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 10168, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 10165, Toranaga wrote:you're also bringing up lots of good points against nero cain's slot
When was this? The most I've seen is "ur scummy 4 not worshipping Drixx!" If you mean he was making goof points against Kats then he's wrong as fuck (as usual)
My uneasiness is, would Drixx protect the person scumreading him?

If not, you being a potential leader candidate, makes you practically a sitting duck for scum.

So, while I’m fine with you as leader candidate, I’m not sure if putting you in this vulnerable position
without guaranteed protection
, is the right move for town.
Well, that's why Drixx should stick with the plan. TBF, it does make me a little uneasy that Sando and Tor want to change things up snd have Drixx not protect me. Tors reasoning for not wanting me as leader seems shaky at best.
I’m more bothered by Sando wanting to risk both you and Tor’s safety by even suggesting, Drixx Doc him. If he wants to play hero vig, then it is really whacked to suggest Drixx use it on him. I definitely disagree with UFO’s reasoning, because of Sakura’s meta links and I’m also townreading you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10218 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

p.edit. Drixx
should
stick to the plan but we shouldn’t have 2 unprotected leader candidates. If scum wind up having negate, we’re screwed I think. Like, there’s potentially 3 sitting ducks to pick off, for scum to choose from. Should we even risk losing possible town Doc? Iirc, no one else has it right? I honestly think this situation is a total mess.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10219 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Who has protection other then Sakura? I think Ausuka, Drixx and I know I do. Math, you don’t have bp, right? Ausuka can use Phasing and I’ve got my SS bp. I also can protect someone with my SC ability, so we’d have 2 Docs that way.

Scum has consistently targeted superhero candidates and leadership candidates. Why would they suddenly change course now?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #10220 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

kokichi is too scummy to be scum in my mind
i could be wrong there of course but it would require deliberately playing to get caught by kokichi

i really do not think scum would blatantly disregard our plan for the night and then immediately out that fact on day start [kokichi claimed to vote frozen instead of sakura]
call someone conf-scum and then not be on their wagon [with titus]
and then push someone for two or three days and let them be night-killed [with stungun]
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10221 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Toranaga »

sometimes people who are "too scummy" are just scum
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10222 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Toranaga »

@nancy

Power Mimicry: Target another player. You will gain one use of any Superpowers they use before the end of next Day Phase. These 1-Shot Superpowers will be available to you until the end of the next Night Phase and still count against your Superpower usage.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10223 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10221, Toranaga wrote:sometimes people who are "too scummy" are just scum
I also thought that about Toog.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10224 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10222, Toranaga wrote:@nancy

Power Mimicry: Target another player. You will gain one use of any Superpowers they use before the end of next Day Phase. These 1-Shot Superpowers will be available to you until the end of the next Night Phase and still count against your Superpower usage.
Yeah, so you, Nero, Drixx are all sitting ducks, like I said.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”