Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #7700 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7604, MathBlade wrote:Colored Fruit Vendor
Petrification
Reflexive Power Mimicry (in other words you get hit with a power you get it)
Power Echo
Self Detonation (available during the day)
Tracker
reactions:
what even?
Oh no
okay
okay
that seems powerful
okay
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7701 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7632, stungun0404 wrote:fair enough i guess, lol :p

In post 5808, stungun0404 wrote:pending on a confscum titus flip, possibly toogeloo enters the pool
haha, foresight!
:igmeou:
this is exactly the thing I would expect if you were scum setting up for the long game off of Titus' lynch
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7702 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7641, Toogeloo wrote:I'm not defeatist, I'm lazy and know it's detrimental to town, and I know half the game suspected me after the Titus thing anyways, so I offered myself up willingly.

stun sees what he wants to see and paints the picture to match. I figure I might as well let him feel good about his reading for now, and then call me terrible tomorrow after my flip. Don't care. I stand by the fact that the game was moving way to fast for any sane player to have an interest in keeping up, and getting me out now is a favor for both me and the town.
the fact you fail to address my suspicion of your FA read tell me you can't think of anything to cover your ass there
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7703 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7660, Nero Cain wrote:I kinda don't think Toog is scum though. Like I get why ppl think he could be and maybe the
aTe
is just getting to me. If he's town its fairly commendable that he's willing to get lynched to erase the WIFOM.
yeah no outside of the AtE lynch me bs he's plenty scummy as well.
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7704 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7700, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7604, MathBlade wrote:Colored Fruit Vendor
Petrification
Reflexive Power Mimicry (in other words you get hit with a power you get it)
Power Echo
Self Detonation (available during the day)
Tracker
reactions:
what even?
Oh no
okay
okay
that seems powerful
okay
Pick a color. The person is notified they are covered in that too until the next night phase ala Fruit vendor
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7705 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 7694, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 7680, Frozen Angel wrote:@toogelo have you even read my posts now that you're accusing me that I'm scum?
Nope!

In post 7681, Frozen Angel wrote:like what is even your accusation? Fa might still be scum so she is?!

You said I didn't take any stances in last day phase - that is a blatant lie. Also you are repeatedly claiming you didn't read things

what are you scum reading me for then if you didn't read things I posted?
Why does this have you so worked up? I'm confscum to you, so why aren't you ignoring me? Me calling you scum was 100% all-american prime beef gut.

Hey, stun? I've practically offered myself up for free. Why do I need a counter lynch? Not saying the worst maybe doesn't need a little pressure now and again to keep him honest, but pivoting off me to start something on another player seems a bit odd don't you think?
WHY DO YOU THINK YOU're confscum to me?!

like wtf is this?!

And I never ignore anyone. It's just my personality. Do you hate attention? It's contradictory with you accusing me off sidelining right here.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7706 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

huh kinda sounds like cheetory's paint mechanic, alright
but how can it be used, since the color specification make me curious about possible proof-based uses (basically how to use proving they got it as something AI)
<Embrace The Void>

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7707 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Toranaga »

I'm lynching toog cause bbmolla mostly

I haven't even read the guy to any extent although when he is scumreading FA of all people I know I'm not losing anything
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7708 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7705, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 7694, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 7680, Frozen Angel wrote:@toogelo have you even read my posts now that you're accusing me that I'm scum?
Nope!

In post 7681, Frozen Angel wrote:like what is even your accusation? Fa might still be scum so she is?!

You said I didn't take any stances in last day phase - that is a blatant lie. Also you are repeatedly claiming you didn't read things

what are you scum reading me for then if you didn't read things I posted?
Why does this have you so worked up? I'm confscum to you, so why aren't you ignoring me? Me calling you scum was 100% all-american prime beef gut.

Hey, stun? I've practically offered myself up for free. Why do I need a counter lynch? Not saying the worst maybe doesn't need a little pressure now and again to keep him honest, but pivoting off me to start something on another player seems a bit odd don't you think?
WHY DO YOU THINK YOU're confscum to me?!

like wtf is this?!

And I never ignore anyone. It's just my personality. Do you hate attention? It's contradictory with you accusing me off sidelining right here.
Does Toog know you FA? Like played with you before?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #7709 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Probably once 2 years ago? Was he ina large game on ms?

I don't remember at all. I remember his username but I think he was in gitsu? or maybe that was another large or a mini

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7710 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think he is trying to rile you up.

Do you have any comments on leaders etc?

I feel like scum are just lurking. We need to make this day productive and talk constructive things.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7711 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7709, Frozen Angel wrote:Probably once 2 years ago? Was he ina large game on ms?

I don't remember at all. I remember his username but I think he was in gitsu? or maybe that was another large or a mini
Oh yeah he was the unfortunate protector in gistou. XD
GTKAS -- MathBlade
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #7712 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:55 am

Post by hebichan »

Been away for a few days since starting hormones, but looking through the past few pages, Stungun's felt a bit wormy to me for awhile now. I'm completely willing to lynch there, other than that, anything going on I should know about?

I get toog is probably being lynched today, but that early self vote makes me feel like it will just flip town. Feels like town who knows we're in a good position and wants less focus placed on their slot by dying.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7713 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7712, hebichan wrote:Been away for a few days since starting hormones, but looking through the past few pages, Stungun's felt a bit wormy to me for awhile now. I'm completely willing to lynch there, other than that, anything going on I should know about?

I get toog is probably being lynched today, but that early self vote makes me feel like it will just flip town. Feels like town who knows we're in a good position and wants less focus placed on their slot by dying.
Talk with me about Stungun I have him as pretty obvTown.

And yeah hormones lol been on T for a few months now. It’s definitely something I feel like I am eating my apartment out of food daily.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7714 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:07 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 7674, stungun0404 wrote:VOTE: The worst

i want duckling to be the counterwagon here, because odds are decently high he is scum, especially if toog is not

@tw, what tempted you to join the creature wagon last day phase?

same for you toog?
This post feels really bad to me Math. His position on toog changes pretty quickly and I'm not sure why.

Idk, I've just felt AMAZING since yesterday and I don't know if its hormones or just my excitement or both... my anxiety and depression are just, less?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7715 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7714, hebichan wrote:

i want duckling to be the counterwagon here, because odds are decently high he is scum, especially if toog is not

same for you toog?
This post feels really bad to me Math. His position on toog changes pretty quickly and I'm not sure why.

Idk, I've just felt AMAZING since yesterday and I don't know if its hormones or just my excitement or both... my anxiety and depression are just, less?
That doesn’t read like a position change. I think based on his posts if anything bad it’s CYB.

@Others can you take a look and see if you see what hebi does? If you do then I will need to pick a different fifth.

———-

Yeah hormones fixing gender issues make life so much better for me. :)
<<Disclaimer if you are transgender or questioning always go to doctors/therapy>>
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7716 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:56 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7661, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 7654, stungun0404 wrote:fa became town leader d3 from majority votes though? so town thought she was town enough to have her be the leader again. she won with 4 votes the first time and i am not sure how many the second time, but ank apparently was another option and was nk’d.
It's like you don't comprehend anything I said. Why is it impossible that FA is not scum and bussing the ever living crap out of her team? Scum want power, they have to be as town as possible to get said power, they aren't going to be playing their typical scum game here. Town aren't the only people voting for leaders too, scum will choose the leader who best suits them if and when they can. FA could be scum, or she could be a puppet of scum (people she trusts).

except scum does not bother brainwashing another scum member on d1,like titus tried to do with fa. that is foolish scum theatre in any situation where that happens
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7717 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:00 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7682, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm dissapointed that the people that have posted didnt answer my question, I even bolded and everything so it was harder to miss.
Also i think this is town Nero so far.
of leaders, optimally: sakura and fa for me.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7718 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:00 am

Post by stungun0404 »

but i am absolutely fine with drixx
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7719 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:03 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7687, Nero Cain wrote:protip: stungun is scum
then vote me i guess? merely floating the idea is like testing the waters, which i do not like
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #7720 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 7710, MathBlade wrote:I think he is trying to rile you up.

Do you have any comments on leaders etc?

I feel like scum are just lurking. We need to make this day productive and talk constructive things.
I'm sorry for being less active. Work/uni just got a little rough on me. And I'm spending my little freetime elsewhere atm. I'll check this as much as I can though.

I think sakura and drixx are both good choices for leadership.

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7721 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:15 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7712, hebichan wrote:Been away for a few days since starting hormones, but looking through the past few pages, Stungun's felt a bit wormy to me for awhile now. I'm completely willing to lynch there, other than that, anything going on I should know about?

please explain why i feel wormy
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7722 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:17 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7714, hebichan wrote:

same for you toog?

look. i am not 100 percent certain toog is scum, but i want to lynch him. that does not mean i cannot pressure tw, who is also in my scumpool which consists of toog, the worst, kokichi and nero cain’s slot primarily
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7723 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:18 am

Post by stungun0404 »

besides, this push is coming from hebichan, a person that i do not think even acknowledged my question to them when i asked it the first time and i think the second time, so they might not be paying attention to everything i post
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7724 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:21 am

Post by hebichan »

No, I am not 100% reading everything -everyone- posted. However, I did ISO you and reading around that post, just a bit earlier the only push you wanted to make was Toog and suddenly you want to counterwago.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”