the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7950 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:22 am

Post by the worst »

In post 7947, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7946, stungun0404 wrote:... but what if nancydrew has been deepwolfing us all along? does that factor in?

too much of a risk to have locktown slots suicide bomb
Nancy drew in that case loses.

Me FA Sakura Drixx stomp her butt.
Q F T

this is an exercise, first and foremost, in force advancing the shit out of the gamestate (which has basically been a stagnant lynchpool + primarily-mechanical circlejerk for agessssssssssss) and secondly, in testing the integrity of the lynchpool

it literally just tells us how many deepwolves we have and nukes the shit out of the other scum.

i keep getting prouder and prouder of this!!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7951 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:23 am

Post by stungun0404 »

istg if drixx is scum though...

fa, sakura, and math are all townier overall than drixx imo
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7952 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:23 am

Post by the worst »

i'm usually p careful in sheeping reads but also i'm fairly sure it's correct to sheep cerb on drixx
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7953 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7948, stungun0404 wrote:ok, i am down with the plan! i will take a one for one, but would prefer to use it on a slot i find scummy
Like I said it may need tweaking but as long as Sando Creature and you get bombs I am down for exploding the lynch pool. The worst convinced me by making me think about it. Maybe the worst too.

Meh there is time for that later submitting my list of choices for PRs tonight since no one objected
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7954 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7951, stungun0404 wrote:istg if drixx is scum though...

fa, sakura, and math are all townier overall than drixx imo
If Drixx is scum he deserves it.

Some of those posts were so damn Townie I could post them in the newbie queue and say “here is how to town”.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7955 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:31 am

Post by the worst »

a few of Drixx's posts have made me more of a man tbh. life has become exciting and dynamic
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7956 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:34 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7896, Frozen Angel wrote:we can actually do it in a lower scale. we don't need to make 3 people detonators. we can go with 1 mid tier player or something like that to detonate some scummy player
i can agree with this resolution; honestly it makes it harder for scum to maneuver their way thru our power talks and townblock the longer this game goes.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #7957 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7789, stungun0404 wrote:back to reviewing the answers to my questions last day phase, which i admittedly got sidetracked from. i plan to be one of scum’s worst nightmares so long as i am alive, so i need to focus on this

gamma emerald is in my possibly scumpool: his answer yesterday on my question can be seen in 5084, wherein he states human sequencer (the predecessor of creature) was kinda scummy but not enough for him to scumread, and that gamma did not remember creature being in the game so that was instant scumpoints out of the gate, and asked me where i had previously asked this or if i had during d2 — but i was not in the game on d2, lol.

reads my long post on creature’s slot later and concludes human sequencer replace-out is nai as they are kinda flaky.

gamma emerald takes a stance thinking creature is scummy, even though he primarily focuses on the titus slot yesterday, who was scum - so that might be something to note as a plausible distancing attempt if anywhere there was one.

but overall, i like that he took a definite stance rather than beating around the bush with his answer here.

——————————-
apart from that, gamma emerald votes kokichi for leader d1 “to see what he would do with the power”, lol. idk if that is town or scum tbh, because there isn’t a protown reason and this could be genuine, but it sure is interesting.

296 from gamma emerald is super strange, given that numbers flipped scum.

309 is kinda awkward too in response to titus.
In post 310, Gamma Emerald wrote: In post 271, Cerberus v666 wrote:
I'm pretty sure purely random out of 5/22 is almost guaranteed to wind up with a scum. Purely random with a smaller number of people selected *might* be optimal, but really, I think that's a silly line to take.

huh?
why is gamma questioning cerb here? seems to be going with titus’s suggestion of randomization of pr’s, which is slightly concerning.

hmm, i need to take a serious look at gamma here guys!
OK so you says I'm leanscum but you start off with something you...like from me? Weird but I'll leave it.
Seriously? Are you trying to read into my leader vote? I actually have a whole backstory to that so if you care *that* much I can share it.
296 isn't awkward? I thought Cerb might have some sort of opinion on numbers based on what he was saying.
309 you have no context for. Starting in Open 680.1 Titus took this weird "day 1 sucks" stance when I'd never seen it from her as either alignment. Now I know why.
310 Uhhhh me and Cerb discussed beyond that point, and you missing that is a bad sign. I was confused by Cerb's numbers.
Also I might be a bit tonedeaf here but the last line feels forced
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7958 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:37 am

Post by the worst »

Happy scumday gamma!!!!!
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #7959 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

we get [probably] two flips before we have to pick which slots get self detonation
and [probably] four flips before we have to pick who dies
the only thing we have to do right now is finalize who will be voting for which potential leader tonight
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7960 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7791, stungun0404 wrote:as of though i’m not real fond of your serious focus on questioning why people are townrading players rather than scumhunting/townhunting in particular yourself.

for as much as gamma wants to policy lynch posters posting a lot in this thread, he sure does have a lot of contentless individual posts himself, which is quite hypocrital.

why is stating a post restriction scum-motivated, as you derived in your ?

i’m seeing a lot of trying to look town in gamma’s posting, but it’s not exactly content i can say is town. and there is quite a few strange associations with flipped scum :-/
In post 736, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 666, zMuffinMan wrote:do you have any thoughts on titus, 123456789, human sequencer or gamma emerald?
Why this set of people?
lol 2 of these have flipped scum.
what if they are all scum? including zmuffinman? all alive members are absolutely in my poe pool. the fact that zmuffinman asked about 2 scum there is kinda strange, i guess. but maybe he doesn’t do that with his partners, idk?

otherwise why is gamma asking about this pool? seeing 2 flipped scum in there is kinda strange for gamma’s sake; also looks like gamma was in ank’s questionably scum pool — which already was right with titus.

there is a lot of hypocritical material in gamma’s iso, lol. why have we been townreading him?
406 isn't my fucking post...???
And where did I want to policy lynch someone who "posted a lot"? The only policy I recall advocating was policying people faking guilties that were downright impossible.
As for the post restriction, now I KNOW you're ignoring answers I've posted in thread. I clearly specified that it was excusing lack of content. I was wrong about it being scum indicative (based on meta), but I was right about my theory of intent.
I asked about Zmuffin's grouping because it seemed randomly generated and I wanted to know what tied those together.
And because Ank was right about Titus you think I'm scum because I was in his pool? Uhhh what. Even if he was right I wouldn't give a shit because he wasn't getting anything done with the read.
PEdit: wait I thought my scumday was tomorrow?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7961 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:44 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i slight townleaned on you earlier, gamma lol; so yes it is natural for me to start positively. i never explicitly said i scumleaned on you
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7962 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7959, Theta Alpine wrote:we get [probably] two flips before we have to pick which slots get self detonation
the only thing we have to do right now is finalize who will be voting for which potential leader tonight
The main issue with waiting is that
1) The power may not be available
2) So we have to decide tomorrow who gets the bomb(s)

If we decide who gets the bombs we have to leash them to prevent scum from just taking out whoever or making shit up like “I never got a power” or “I tried to blow them up maybe a factional stopped me” or scum kill the person with the bomb to prevent dying.

Mainly that’s the problem with waiting to do it. If we do it it has to be that night.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7963 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Honestly tho, this post has been bothering me a lot:
In post 6435, Shiro wrote:Btw general Cerb thoughts

pm

FA's list should be Drixx and Shiro, and that's it nobody else.

Nos might be town, and math might also be town. However, if he thinks that if he was killed based on expectations people then randomidgets slot is a likely suspect, as are Drixx and Titus to a lesser extent.

He also notes that the kill strategys so far have been really good since scum go for broadly townread targets by the leader but not the obvious choice.
Can someone please tell me if im overthinking it? Cerb had a 75% town read on Titus and a 99% town read on Drixx, but idk if this means that there's a connection between scum!Titus and Drixx or im just getting paranoid.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7964 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:49 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7963, Sakura Hana wrote:Honestly tho, this post has been bothering me a lot:

pm

Nos might be town, and math might also be town. However, if he thinks that if he was killed based on expectations people then randomidgets slot is a likely suspect, as are Drixx and Titus to a lesser extent.

He also notes that the kill strategys so far have been really good since scum go for broadly townread targets by the leader but not the obvious choice.
Can someone please tell me if im overthinking it? Cerb had a 75% town read on Titus and a 99% town read on Drixx, but idk if this means that there's a connection between scum!Titus and Drixx or im just getting paranoid.

i do not think cerb advocates drixx getting a pr if he somehow thought drixx was scum
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7965 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7963, Sakura Hana wrote:Honestly tho, this post has been bothering me a lot:

pm

Drixx imho I have a soulread on. Like he’s right under you in townreads.

I do not see him being scum with Titus at all
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7966 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

You're probably right.
Im also wondering why did Tora target Drixx
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7967 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7966, Sakura Hana wrote:You're probably right.
Im also wondering why did Tora target Drixx
I asked that and got told that noooo UFO is town don’t worry about that XD

Please I wanna see where that goes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7968 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7843, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1547, the worst wrote:1-9 -- why the different style of read list?
In post 1589, the worst wrote:Pls no reviving jokes after death mafia
quote="In post 1639, the worst"]VOTE: 123456789 if I wasn't already
sheeps main lynch wagon on scum player

In post 2069, the worst wrote:ooo someone else isn't liking zMuffle

VOTE: zMuffin
sheeps sando
In post 4860, the worst wrote:VOTE: Sando

my brain feels like its full of nails

pedit: too much information
if you feel like your brain is full of nails in trying to comprehend a player being scum, then why vote and thus encourage their wagon to pick up steam?

In post 5253, the worst wrote:VOTE: stungun0404
no attached reason, but immediately follows mathblade

i mean these votes/progressions are just... strange. they come off as very scummy; i’d like to see more original insight from tw on some players being scummy/towny.[/quote]
You need to learn to townhunt, every time I see you sort someone they come up scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7969 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7851, Sakura Hana wrote:Kind of reminds me of Titus bus on Varsoon when she was dying.
did you just case yourself
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7970 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7959, Theta Alpine wrote:we get [probably] two flips before we have to pick which slots get self detonation
I’m still extremely groggy and kind’ve pissed that no one has bothered to respond to my questions but Sakura obviously. She should have been today’s leader. Nothing against Math though but people need to vote for who they’re
supposed to and follow through
, if we have any hope of defeating scum. We can’t afford to be complacent at this stage. Clearly scum isn’t.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7971 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6991, The Dream Weaver wrote:
MAN
YOU ALL TALK
SO
MUCH
I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE ALL EVEN GOING TO MAKE IT IN TIME
WAY TO PROVE ME WRONG
NOW LET'S SEE IF YOU WERE ALL ABLE TO ATONE FOR YOUR PREVIOUS BLUNDER

Titus, an
Aspiring Villain
, was lynched Day 3.
No surprise there.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7972 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6993, The Dream Weaver wrote:
ANOTHER MORNING
ANOTHER DEATH
CAN'T SAY I'M SURPRISED THOUGH
SOMETIMES PEOPLE JUST PREFER THE DEAD TO STAY DEAD

Shiro, an
Aspiring Hero
, was killed Night 3.
God why didn’t he listen to me? :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7973 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6994, The Dream Weaver wrote:
MathBlade
has been elected Day 4 and Night 4 Leader.

Theta Alpine replaces zMuffinMan.
Did some promised Sakura voters forget to submit their votes? I barely had enough time to finish packing but I still made damn sure to get my leader vote in before I left.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7974 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7907, Toranaga wrote:I understand the suspicion on both kokichi (who did dick the whole game) and gamma

gamma is being quite the nonpresence, it's weird

I'm still lynching bbmolla for association with titus
Again
CAN'T REALLY BE PRESENT FOR A GAME THAT GOES A MILE A MINUTE RN
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”