Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8000 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7997, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 7319, Frozen Angel wrote:I never saw nancy scum but this is way more purer than her last town game I saw. i admit. I really want to know what did she do night 2.
@nancy, frozen angel wants to know what you did night 2 with your action
What action did SHE pick? I don’t recall her claiming it on D3, unlike myself, Math and Sakura. I know she has Phasing, right?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8001 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8000, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7997, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 7319, Frozen Angel wrote:I never saw nancy scum but this is way more purer than her last town game I saw. i admit. I really want to know what did she do night 2.
@nancy, frozen angel wants to know what you did night 2 with your action
What action did SHE pick? I don’t recall her claiming it on D3, unlike myself, Math and Sakura. I know she has Phasing, right?
P.edit I didn’t claim, I
crumbed
. She can ISO my posts on D2, if this is so important to her.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8002 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:21 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7996, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7989, stungun0404 wrote:also toog said last day phase he would read the entire game if titus flipped scum, and has not followed through with reading even a slight portion he hadn't read before, so that seems to have more of a scum incentive than town incentive there in the way he used that to defend titus last day phase.
Well I hard scumread molla and Toog’s behaviour in this game has been blatantly anti-town. Picking someone who fakeclaimed a guilty on Sando for leader - against majority consensus. Scumreading a player everyone reads as obvtown without bothering to ISO them. Becoming defensive when challenged on sorting people based on associative reads and then there’s the self-voting and the constant expression of contempt for the game. He’s either really really badtown or open wolfing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i agree. he didn’t even townread nos when he entered the game; he voted him for this reasoning according to toog’s : “I voted for Nosferatu last night to be leader. I voted for him entirely on the basis of being someone I know and him being on the scum lynch and off the town lynch only. I have not read anything else in the game outside of the rules, vote counts, and those two ISOs.”
whereas, i voted ankamius when i replaced because she was first on the playerlist alphabetically i found her to be hella town after finding a post from brassherald that i did not see scum making, and ank’s iso upheld a town perspective.

this is a lazy reasoning for a vote; scum might want to distance on the scum lynch but stay off a town mislynch. you are going to vote someone AS the leader of the town based off that — that is a weak foundation for someone being town enough to lead the town! apparently he did not even have NOS IN HIS TOWN SECTION when replacing in. that’s a waste of a vote if town. at least it would look better if he truly townread titus and fa, etc., to vote fa as leader to follow titus. not nos.

i established last day phase that it was super easy for scum to replace-in and refer to vote wagons that lead to scum lynches; especially if distancing was involved. this was what toog did, and clearly titus distanced from numbers and numbers from titus. it is easy to assume right now that toog is scum.

p-edit: lbr, tora + drixx scum team makes sense to none of us, so it easier to assume at least one of them is town for sure.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8003 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:22 am

Post by stungun0404 »

and with that, consider my vote for toogeloo right now in spirit. i think he is at L-3, lemme check real quick
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8004 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7998, stungun0404 wrote:if you think it’s in town’s best interest not to reveal, then don’t though
Yes, that’s
exactly
what I think. I know Sakura has bp right but with Super Strength on the table, I’m not taking any chances.

Before I left, I PMed mod to choose HT which I used on Shiro, since I was worried if there was any possible scum in that pool, they might try to Petrify him. Unfortunately, it didn’t matter.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8005 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Creature »

So what's the consensus scumpool rn?
Sigh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8006 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8002, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 7996, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7989, stungun0404 wrote:also toog said last day phase he would read the entire game if titus flipped scum, and has not followed through with reading even a slight portion he hadn't read before, so that seems to have more of a scum incentive than town incentive there in the way he used that to defend titus last day phase.
Well I hard scumread molla and Toog’s behaviour in this game has been blatantly anti-town. Picking someone who fakeclaimed a guilty on Sando for leader - against majority consensus. Scumreading a player everyone reads as obvtown without bothering to ISO them. Becoming defensive when challenged on sorting people based on associative reads and then there’s the self-voting and the constant expression of contempt for the game. He’s either really really badtown or open wolfing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i agree. he didn’t even townread nos when he entered the game; he voted him for this reasoning according to toog’s : “I voted for Nosferatu last night to be leader. I voted for him entirely on the basis of being someone I know and him being on the scum lynch and off the town lynch only. I have not read anything else in the game outside of the rules, vote counts, and those two ISOs.”
whereas, i voted ankamius when i replaced because she was first on the playerlist alphabetically i found her to be hella town after finding a post from brassherald that i did not see scum making, and ank’s iso upheld a town perspective.

this is a lazy reasoning for a vote; scum might want to distance on the scum lynch but stay off a town mislynch. you are going to vote someone AS the leader of the town based off that — that is a weak foundation for someone being town enough to lead the town! apparently he did not even have NOS IN HIS TOWN SECTION when replacing in. that’s a waste of a vote if town. at least it would look better if he truly townread titus and fa, etc., to vote fa as leader to follow titus. not nos.

i established last day phase that it was super easy for scum to replace-in and refer to vote wagons that lead to scum lynches; especially if distancing was involved. this was what toog did, and clearly titus distanced from numbers and numbers from titus. it is easy to assume right now that toog is scum.

p-edit: lbr, tora + drixx scum team makes sense to none of us, so it easier to assume at least one of them is town for sure.
Lbr?

Anyway, Toog is clearly wolf-siding irrespective of alignment. His defiant leader vote for one of the arguably sketchier players still in this game, after Titus shenanigans, pretty much confirms this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8007 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7999, Sakura Hana wrote:Well 2 things, on one if Drixx is as trusted town from Cerb's read, then Tora mimicking him last night doesnt make sense.
On the other hand Tora has claimed that Drixx used BP last night, even if Drixx were to be scum (which i doubt, why go for BP if you're scum) that's the only power they have aside from Tora being scum with him and lying.

Regardless of Cerb's read the fact is Tora claimed to mimic Drixx and saying Drixx used BP last night.
Picking bp makes little sense as scum if there’s no vig, unless it’s a possible cover?

Hmm . . . Tora mimcking Shiro would have obviously made the most sense but but the only people who have been reading Drixx as obvtown - especially before that were Cerb, Math, FA.

Well, I would encourage him to mimick someone else tonight who can confirm whether or not he was lying about Drixx but then again, it would be a really really bad idea - if town - for UFO to pull another Shiro by actually claiming to do it in the thread.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8008 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:57 am

Post by stungun0404 »

lbr = let’s be real @nancy
In post 8005, Creature wrote:So what's the consensus scumpool rn?
i can speak for the majority, but i can speak for where i am at. your slot is still in my primary poe pool: gamma emerald, creature, kokichi, toogeloo, the worst, nero cain, and hebichan with theta alpine and nosferatu outside of my thread of focus for today.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8009 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:58 am

Post by stungun0404 »

*can’t speak for the majority
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8010 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Creature »

In post 8008, stungun0404 wrote:gamma emerald,
creature
, kokichi, toogeloo, the worst, nero cain, and hebichan
Seems good. Might be missing some players, but that's still a good focus today.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8011 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Creature »

What's the VC like?
Sigh
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8012 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:11 am

Post by stungun0404 »

right now

toogeloo (6): the worst, toranaga, frozen angel, gamma emerald, toogeloo, theta alpine
gamma emerald (1): nero cain
the worst (1): sando
... i believe that is where we are at

i am on the verge of voting toogeloo here, just want to do a few things first
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8013 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:12 am

Post by stungun0404 »

edit: no this is it

toogeloo (6): the worst, toranaga, frozen angel, gamma emerald, toogeloo, theta alpine
gamma emerald (1): nero cain
nancy drew (1): nosferatu
the worst (1): sando

since i think he is scum, i am going to L-2 him. i can unvote if i do not finish what i want to in time and someone else votes him, thus putting him at L-1
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8014 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:13 am

Post by stungun0404 »

VOTE: Toogeloo

L-2
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8015 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: hebichan
Sigh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8016 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Leader votes who is voting Sakura and who is voting Drixx

We want slightly more on Sakura
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8017 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8015, Creature wrote:VOTE: hebichan
Explain please :)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8018 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 7973, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Did some promised Sakura voters forget to submit their votes? I barely had enough time to finish packing but I still made damn sure to get my leader vote in before I left.
Was Sakura supposed to be main leader? Seems weird to me.
Explain to me how? How does me stating to read the entire game suddenly make the Titus lynch stop? How does me not following through with the promise make me scum?
In post 7996, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Picking someone who fakeclaimed a guilty on Sando for leader - against majority consensus.
What do you guys not understand about me "not reading the game?" I literally only read two isos and the vote counts when I replaced in. So how would I know that voting Nos for leader would be a bad idea? I didn't even know he faked a guilty on Sando until I read about it on Day 3. Again, you totally underestimate the demotivation to read an entire fast moving game. It hasn't occurred to anyone that I legit haven't read the game and the decisions I've made are based entirely off that fact. I am perfectly fine being lynched, I advocate it fully, but you guys need to stop trying to paint me as scummy for actions like I've been here the entire time and am purposely doing things against the majority of the town. I'm guilty of being lazy and having a few disagreements, that's it.
In post 8002, stungun0404 wrote:he didn’t even townread nos when he entered the game
That list was my associatives list from the 123456789 ISO, not anything else game related.
In post 8006, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Anyway, Toog is clearly wolf-siding irrespective of alignment. His defiant leader vote for one of the arguably sketchier players still in this game, after Titus shenanigans, pretty much confirms this.
Get over yourself.

---

-Was Sakura "supposed" to be leader last night? Has that been talked about?
-Didn't this game start with over 20 players? With only one kill a night so far, and no power, that seems like a bit of a mountain to climb for scum. Something seems up with that.
-Scum team, shoot Kokichi Oma tonight, she has Cop Powers.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8019 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

We split it 9&9 if memory serves.

Maybe I was leader via coin toss?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8020 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Or Scum team feels more comfortable with you leading and piled on. Maybe someone on your Town list knows they would have been going into the power room if you were leader. Anyone you and Sakura would have disagreed with as far as power picks would have been concerned?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8021 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8020, Toogeloo wrote:Or Scum team feels more comfortable with you leading and piled on. Maybe someone on your Town list knows they would have been going into the power room if you were leader. Anyone you and Sakura would have disagreed with as far as power picks would have been concerned?
I think it’s more Titus views me as really bad when town. She probably expected me to not town block. Oh just lesser of two evils or a coin toss.

I don’t see much if any disagreement with Sakura on reads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8022 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

I just am really confused by recent posting? It looks like Toognis trying to push something I am not sure what though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8023 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Don't be. I am not advocating not lynching me, but you all want my thoughts before I die, so I'm trying to make sure you see them. I've stopped caring about actual scum hunting long ago, but I want to make sure that certain food for thought exists and isn't overlooked. I'm still a member of town, what you do with my thoughts is entirely up to you, but it's all better said than unsaid.

People are too judgey of my spot in the game after I've already been established as the slam dunk lynch. Tomorrow it'll probably be someone saying "good riddance, waste of space," ($$$ on ducky here), but who knows, maybe something I've said will at least open a new avenue of thought for someone.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8024 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 7879, the worst wrote:Questionable people detonate other questionable people.
i want in on this
In post 7910, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7904, Nero Cain wrote:also lurk creature is scum creature. kill that?
Creature isn’t lurking?
he has less posts than me lmfao
In post 7944, MathBlade wrote: Town block says (this is an example it may need tweaking )
Sando you blow up on Worst
Nos you blow up on Kokichi
Creature you blow up on Hebichan
Tor you blow up on Theta
Stun you blow up on <fuck I forget who is left in the pool>
if kokichi cannot obtain powers

i will take up the mantle to put him out of his misery
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”