Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8550 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8548, Toogeloo wrote:Who is UFO?
your only whiteknight
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8551 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8494, Toranaga wrote:
In post 8493, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8492, Toranaga wrote:and what is nancy doing to deserve being on the townblock anyway? have you read her ISO?
Did you not see that I said "nothing exceptional"? I don't know myself what she's done. I'm just following because I don't think objecting will get anything done at this point of the game and if it gets to the point where scum has to be in the townblock, unless something goes horribly wrong, it is covered. And no I have not read her ISO.
I don't see any reason to townblock nancy and don't know why people are still doing it

toogeloo's recent post was bad, too. he doesn't wanna play the game so let's just string him up. but regardless of what it flips, we kill creature tomorrow and don't listen to anything math has to say, yes?

you need better town captain than math. @FA I don't see you efforting. game needs you.
Yes, absolutely. What we totally need is a town captain who deliberately targets obvtown players for nonsensical terribad reasons.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8552 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 8550, Toranaga wrote:
your only whiteknight
Ah, so why do they call you UFO?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8553 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Toranaga »

the thing you're doing now is exactly why I don't like you, nancy

please stop. I'm allowed to shade and push people without being attacked with a massive tl;dr of AtE and "I didn't think someone would hate me this much to play with my feelings" crap

I think you're town cause you're too goddamn annoying right now to actually be scum. is that good for you dear?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #8554 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 8552, Toogeloo wrote:
your only whiteknight
cause he is ufo on mafia universe
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8555 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8552, Toogeloo wrote:
your only whiteknight
my username on MU is hardcoreUFO
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #8556 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I really don't have enough energy to catchup or read or even think about this tonight

xd
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8557 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8509, Toranaga wrote:I made the mistake of associatively townreading you because of how hard you were pushing titus once

mod is mafia, remember? it looked just like this

I don't think you're a wolf but lol @ the idea that you're *never* getting lynched this game

be wrong on enough things and you will, my friend
werd

Spoiler:
Not referring to Math obviously.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8558 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:43 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 8346, Toranaga wrote:[quote="In post 8343
Poor Math. XD
they're fine. but the way they're seeing the game and the stuff they're pushing is pretty unlikely to be good reads.

math sees the game too mechanically. toogeloo started a counterwagon to a wolf he was townreading, and that mistake is the basis for the whole scumread. he is also conditionally clearing creature for nothing creature did, but rather because titus pushed and voted him when he was the only available counterwagon.

that creature is up the neck on his scum meta is irrelevant for math, but it should not be irrelevant to us.

just go read creature's ISO. it's empty. this can't live because of whatever math thinks.[/quote]
the biggest beef i have with toog’s play is i sense an utter contrast to his townplay in a recent game i was in, where i was easily able to townread when i was scum hunting for other scum. that easiness has not translated at all into this game, and that concerns me re: his alignment. if anything, he seems a lot scummier to me

why wouldn’t town toog be interested in reevaluating the game after being dead-wrong on scum!titus and promising to do so if titus flipped scum? i would be interested in completely reevaluating in the instance a town titus flip happened. so i don’t understand how his interest just dwelled like that. and how he had a townlean on fa with titus there yesterday, and now suddenly fa is gut scum after a titus flip? seems non-sequitur to me.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8559 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Toranaga »

no stun, you're right

toogeloo was supposed to be playing the gameday out regardless instead of just offering himself as sacrifice and doing nothing substantial in the game

I just don't wolfread him is all.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8560 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8513, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8511, Toranaga wrote:it is impossible to bus titus? why is that?
I would have to be scum.

And if I was scum with the situation here bussing Titus there and fighting for it is dumb.
My entire scum meta is built on giving towns what they want.
In Mod is Mafia they wanted a leader
In Gistou they wanted setup answers
In Shadowrun they wanted a townblock

Here every day has been a fucking fight. You think I then make things infinitely harder?

Like I feel dumber each time I read your posts.
In post 8514, MathBlade wrote:You’re literally going off the tinfoil deep end.
I think he’s officially stolen your crown. You’ve now been vindicated for Labrynth. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8561 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:47 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 265, Toogeloo wrote:One of strengths as town is my gut. I have a degree in child psychology, and that may help a bit as well, but I feel like I have some really decent instincts.

One of my weaknesses is that I'm fairly uncharismatic and leading lynches isn't really my forte lol.
also, from a recent pt where toog said he has really a good gut instinct as town

so for me to believe toog is town here, he has to a). have been horribly off-the-mark regarding titus b). have gone back on a town gut lean on FA after titus scum flip which spewed fa as town, and c). believe to toog to be completely uninterested in scumhunting this game.

easier solution: toog is scum.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8562 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Toranaga »

I also don't wolfread mathblade but you have to not know mathblade if you don't think they'd flat out hardcore bus titus as soon as they subbed in

if anyone is interested, read mastina's mod is mafia to just how hard mathblade can hard push titus as w/w
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8563 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8561, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 265, Toogeloo wrote:One of strengths as town is my gut. I have a degree in child psychology, and that may help a bit as well, but I feel like I have some really decent instincts.

One of my weaknesses is that I'm fairly uncharismatic and leading lynches isn't really my forte lol.
also, from a recent pt where toog said he has really a good gut instinct as town

so for me to believe toog is town here, he has to a). have been horribly off-the-mark regarding titus b). have gone back on a town gut lean on FA after titus scum flip which spewed fa as town, and c). believe to toog to be completely uninterested in scumhunting this game.

easier solution: toog is scum.
yeah that seems wise

VOTE: toogeloo

his posting in real time is awful too ok

I'm down to do it
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8564 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

talking about Toog is a moot point b/c we are flipping him anyways.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8565 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Toranaga »

did toogeloo really just show up to ask who UFO is and then fucked off the thread?

jesus christ
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8566 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8539, Toranaga wrote:quotes are broken so I'm not quoting this from you nancy, but as I said: I'm townreading your word salad so go focus on something else. you phrased things very poorly wrt toogaloo and should be looked at anyway if he flips town.
Why should I care if YOU’RE townreading me now? I’m far from convinced you haven’t been playing me this whole game. it really meant a lot to me when you said you voted me leader and for you to scumread that post of mine, how am I not supposed to be ubersuspicious of you for that?

I really really want to believe that it was just a bad read but my town faith in you has been badly shaken by thzt.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8567 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8566, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8539, Toranaga wrote:quotes are broken so I'm not quoting this from you nancy, but as I said: I'm townreading your word salad so go focus on something else. you phrased things very poorly wrt toogaloo and should be looked at anyway if he flips town.
Why should I care if YOU’RE townreading me now? I’m far from convinced you haven’t been playing me this whole game. it really meant a lot to me when you said you voted me leader and for you to scumread that post of mine, how am I not supposed to be ubersuspicious of you for that?

I really really want to believe that it was just a bad read but my town faith in you has been badly shaken by thzt.
why don't you read my ISO then? I see you OMGUSing shading me because god forbid anyone actually thinks anything you did is wolfy, but what about you take a step back from it and read how I've been playing the game from d1?

you've been bugging me to do it for you so why don't we both, then?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8568 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8540, stungun0404 wrote:catching up!

@nero: tbf, drixx may have been slightly more inclined to TR Titus because Titus voted for Drixx as leader on D1–> not that this should be suggestive of anything, but it is worth noting.

incorporates a reason to at least townlean on drixx. it is a protown suggestion from Drixx — taking initiative with a plan to order votes. idk if he followed up on it, but if he did that would lead to even more of a pro-town suggesting iso. i remember in a previous game i suggested a similar plan to what he did as town with having someone trusted order the votes so that scum has less wiggle room available. this does not necessarily make him town, but it is more of a pro-town plan that he suggested.

In post 8330, Toranaga wrote:I've ISO'd toogeloo and I'm fairly confident it's town

his titus read seems genuine, he attached himself hard with someone that was doomed to eventually flip after d1, and his behaviour this gameday is absolutely genuine and never something I ever saw a wolf do well. he is doing the self voting sacrifice routine with some of the most genuine tone I've come across this game. it shouldn't be the lynch just because it defended titus. shiro defended titus. cerb defended titus.

his FA read is fine, too. probably wrong, but not bad.
i mean, it’s possible he’s terribly offbeat town, but i’m still liking the odds of toog scum relative to several other players that remain.
I don’t honestly know how anyone who is paying even the slightest attention to this game thinks Sakura could ever possibly scum here. Ditto for FA.

And I don’t understand how anyone is ignoring his uberwolfy push on her. FA is right, it looks like he was looking for someone to push and he settled on her for I still don’t understand for what reasons.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8569 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Toranaga »

I've townread your emotions very hard by the end of d1 and, while I was pretty certain ankamius was always town, I felt those emotions were characteristic of what I remember from you, and felt you were locktown so I voted you there

it wasn't personal, alright? I know it meant something for you but I'd never hold a personal grudge in a game. I'll make anyone leader if I'm certain they're town and not screwing things up with their actions.

do you understand how annoying it is that I have to read you say I hate you so much I'm toying with your emotions? it's not something anyone should have to deal with. I could never save face and act properly here if I was actually scum trying to mislynch you, cause you're making this very personal. stop doing this to me. it sucks.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8570 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Toranaga »

sakura is very obviously town I agree
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8571 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8547, Toranaga wrote:I wouldnt mind you suiciding either stungun

but I think theta who volunteered should do it
Why do you want Stun to suicide?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8572 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Toranga
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8573 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8571, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8547, Toranaga wrote:I wouldnt mind you suiciding either stungun

but I think theta who volunteered should do it
Why do you want Stun to suicide?
cerb had this 100% wolf read on stun and I think that's biting him in the ass at some point

I'm fairly convinced he is town

I also think theta is town and want her to have the sui
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8574 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8553, Toranaga wrote:the thing you're doing now is exactly why I don't like you, nancy

please stop. I'm allowed to shade and push people without being attacked with a massive tl;dr of AtE and "I didn't think someone would hate me this much to play with my feelings" crap

I think you're town cause you're too goddamn annoying right now to actually be scum. is that good for you dear?
It was the reason you did that bothered me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”