Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8726 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 8722, stungun0404 wrote:shall we have a vote for or against double leader?
there are actually more then two options on the table here stun
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8727 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8721, Sakura Hana wrote:Stun me dying would involve
Math fucking up (giving power to scum
)
RIP Hana
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8728 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

LOL xD
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8729 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8717, stungun0404 wrote:nd39, why are you so adamant about shutting this line of discussion down?
I want to ensure Sakura is leader. Sakura’s leadership can only really be jeopardized by vote splitting, if not enough people vote. She was supposed to be leader today but likely lost to voter complacency. I want to prevent that from happening again. What do you find so difficult to understand about that?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8730 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I mean at the very least if i do die, that gives you guys something to look into tomorrow.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8731 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 8729, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8717, stungun0404 wrote:nd39, why are you so adamant about shutting this line of discussion down?
I want to ensure Sakura is leader. Sakura’s leadership can only really be jeopardized by vote splitting, if not enough people vote. She was supposed to be leader today but likely lost to voter complacency. I want to prevent that from happening again. What do you find so difficult to understand about that?
would you like to respond to my 12-4 [13-3 if toog scum] proposal then
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8732 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8733 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

i agree, i have wanted sakura to be leader for some time, but also want to account for worst case scenario

key difference: we had a vote tie last day phase planned and thus were not aptly hunting scum because of 4 scum we wanted to split 8-8 on two highly likely town players; this day phase we split 10-6 with clear town leader
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8734 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8735 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Sando »

We're building in a buffer that makes it slightly less likely Sakura will be leader due to lazy town but protects us from scum-fuckery.

You'd agree scum would like to kill Sakura right? We don't
think
it can happen, but we've been wrong before. If it happens and we don't have a fallback, we're kinda fucked.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8736 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8720, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 8711, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8693, stungun0404 wrote:@nancy: i really think it benefits us best to keep every alleyway we can open to hunt for scum

if that means voting for 2 different consensus leaders, then that absolutely is important!

we can trace many of the votes back at later dates and trace what went wrong where once we get a valid number of flips

this could be crucial towards finding scum

i say we go for 2 leaders. i’d volunteer myself for the second leader if not drixx if people are ok with that. sakura would obviously still get priority with the votes by like 10-6 or 9-7.... BUT WHY SHOULD WE DARE SHUT DOWN ANY METHODS WE MAY HAVE TO TRACE SCUM JUST BECAUSE WE’RE ALL DEAD CERTAIN THAT SOME PLAYERS ARE TOWN?

fa is another option i would be ok with here, but she has been leader twice already
A) how does this help us find scum?

B) Why are you possibly risking Sakura’s leadership possibly being derailed?
a- depends on what happens — either one of the 3 possibilities sakura mentioned happened
or a considerable number of people misvoted

b- i am not
as long as all town vote correctly the contingency will never get picked unless sakura dies
But that’s been my point. They haven’t been voting correctly. Otherwise Sakura should have been leader over Math.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8737 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

even if we mislynched today it would be 13v3. We could split the vote 7/6 and guarantee scum can't get leader.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8738 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

no nd, 8-8 split last day phase means sakura was not necessarily supposed to beat math
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8739 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess my paranoia is that Nancy is scum and wants Hana as sole leader b/c they DO have someway to kill her or something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8740 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who becomes leader if Hana dies?

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8741 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 8740, Nero Cain wrote:Who becomes leader if Hana dies?
The 2nd most voted player.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8742 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8736, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Otherwise Sakura should have been leader over Math.
scum wanted Math as leader? She prob town reading atleast one scum.

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8743 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Unless i was the 2nd most voted, in which case whether i live or not wouldnt matter.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8744 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8738, stungun0404 wrote:no nd, 8-8 split last day phase means sakura was not necessarily supposed to beat math
That’s probably because not all the promised Sakura voters voted. I think splitting the votes just makes it easier for scum to mess with the voting, since Sakura arms herself with SS bp tonight.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8745 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8741, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 8740, Nero Cain wrote:Who becomes leader if Hana dies?
The 2nd most voted player.
then there's no reason to NOT split the vote,

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8746 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8743, Sakura Hana wrote:Unless i was the 2nd most voted, in which case whether i live or not wouldnt matter.
DON'T DIE ON ME HANA!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8747 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Nero next person with the most votes
@Nero I am the person who suggested Sakura/Drixx combo. What we have been doing is last leader picks two we vote from to prevent scum picking one of their own.

I feel like we had an even distribution plan that enforced Sakura and scum are going “nope” especially with the number of leader choices.

I feel like scum are trying to sabotage everything they can today. It’s really depressing to come back to the thread think all is good and nope.

What are your thoughts regarding that?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8748 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8739, Nero Cain wrote:I guess my paranoia is that Nancy is scum and wants Hana as sole leader b/c they DO have someway to kill her or something.
No, I want Sakura to be the leader. I’m not entirely confident in anyone else but please find some tinfoil reasons to scumread me for that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8749 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8742, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8736, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Otherwise Sakura should have been leader over Math.
scum wanted Math as leader? She prob town reading atleast one scum.
...I am he please. ?? Assuming you meant to suggest I am townreading a scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”