Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9900 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9898, Nero Cain wrote:All joking aside, I think this is more how I feel.

poe pool

Creature
Gamma Emerald
hebichan
Kokichi Oma
Theta Alpine
Nosferatu
the worst
Drixx

town pool

Frozen Angel
Nancy Drew 39
Nero Cain
Sakura Hana
Sando
Toranaga
MathBlade

Even if we went just old fashioned and lynched a player
each day scum are going to shoot exclusively from the town pool
and I just feel like for this to work we'd need a significantly smaller POE pool and them blowing themselves up accomplishes that and gives the scum less ML bait.
Agree with that and there hasn’t been one NK so far that wasn’t on a superhero list.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9901 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:11 pm

Post by Sando »

Here's Mathblades progression on the precog stuff:
In post 5523, Sando wrote:
In post 5332, Frozen Angel wrote:Do you think there is any scenario that is not accounted in those 4?
One thing that occurred to me about our assumptions about the negation, there's no guarantee that Math/Titus have precog if they're scum. If we somehow conclude that scum have negate, they're not ruled out, they could be being fed precog info by other members of the scumteam.
In post 5524, MathBlade wrote:So who exactly is Titus supposed to conspire with?

Second of all fake claiming is stupid if you’re scum. Like I don’t know if a “powers cop” is gonna come up. I mean if scum wanna be stupid let them. As for me I have Precog 100%

If anyone has a lie detector come up they can check if
In post 5525, MathBlade wrote:I gotta drive home but let’s not go down the rabbit hole of paranoia.
This is directed at me, it's the very next post after me, check post numbers.
In post 5527, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5526, Sando wrote:
In post 5524, MathBlade wrote:So who exactly is Titus supposed to conspire with?
You for one...

This isn't conspiracy, I'm not using this to say either of you are scum, or suggesting we go down any rabbit hole. I'm just pointing out that you and Titus aren't necessarily cleared of negation as a power. Oh the humanity, I know.
*le sigh*

I am pretty sure Titus/Sando/stun isn’t a thing but my gut is screaming it is

So I left it at that, but now:
In post 9606, MathBlade wrote:She likely used me to confirm she took precog but had a hidden buddy whisper the powers in a scum PT and then knowing me knew I would take it and then had me “confirm” she did while she actually had negate
Oh, and:
In post 9616, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9615, Toranaga wrote:so

I believe titus picked precog because she'd otherwise
risk outing herself if anyone decided to use mimickry on her

I believe drixx is always town and was not secretly chosen by titus on n2 because drixx would either use his n2 power (like power negate for instance), or pick something that can be remotely useful as scum instead of impenetrable skin.

wrt ank, if she did get a power and was still killed that night, and titus tried to play the long run, that might mean one of two things: either all the other wolves are highly POE'd down and titus was the only one who could go deep, meaning she'd sacrifice her team, give them nothing, townside the whole game and hopefully snatch a win; or her original list actually has scum in it and there's scum deeply infiltrated in towncore. I'm leaning towards the former because there's no sign that scum actually used any night powers other than the kill, and they seem to be happy keeping me alive with mimickry.
If she got obvTowned it wouldn’t matter.

Secondly it’s hardly a risk. Titus was scummy as fuck there is no way a cop or a mimic checks someone they think scummy. They check the null reads. The townblock only gets checked in cases of extreme paranoia.

Thirdly I agree with that if she did take precog and was honest it’s sll PoE burn.
So from "fakeclaiming is stupid" to "it's hardly a risk".
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9902 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:18 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 9885, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Ausuka replaces Frozen Angel.
AUSUUUKKKKAAAAAAAA HIIIII
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9903 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 9887, Ausuka wrote:hello!

i'm not really going to read 400 pages I think; is there anything specific I should be looking at?
just ISO your predecessor
lol jks

you're very likely town and have been leader by slot twice so probably have some superpower business going on which I think FA has already confirmed but just keep it to yourself unless someone else who's probably town tells you to talk about it

also this game has too many pages for life so we're gonna blow heaps of people the fuck up

welcome to the party!!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9904 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by the worst »

(I've read like c. 50% of this game lol btw if you miss like 10-20 pages overnight it's prolly just people talking in circles :3)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #9905 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:27 pm

Post by Ausuka »

drixx early stuff is nullish; from a perspective of not really knowing much about the game nothing stands out. later stuff / the push on muffin feels genuine. i would place him as a townlean.

w/ hebi I dislike ; i think town would try and do something there, rather than literally make a RVS vote that doesn't really matter. saying that 1-9 seems fine also seems weird; she later seems to clarify that she has a TR on him but in that case I don't understand why she doesn't just outright say "oh I'm townreading 1-9" rather than saying "I townread X and Y.

1-9 seems fine."

she also seems to kinda walk that read back later but doesn't really end up doing anything with the read. like, she doesn't seem to look into 1-9 any further despite apparently thinking his posts are weird/having doubts about him.

not really a fan of the "titus is either scum or not scum" position she had d2.

the muffin and mylo pushes are both kinda :/ considering one was apparently a pl and one's a chronic lurker and everyone knows it.

gamma's iso is really long :/ all of his posts seem to be consistently useless or close to it and his questions lack follow-up. is :neutral: and apparently his only push up to this point??? makes me wonder why he's voting for katsuki who is joking around rather than an actual scumread he has. i guess titus push is a plus point for him.
In post 1376, Gamma Emerald wrote:Is that enough reasoning to cut through your foolishness?
what is this? and the post is also when numbers was emerging as the biggest wagon? :igmeou:
In post 2087, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1831, NicoRobin wrote:I don't really feel like playing this anymore

Replace out
Wait what
I recall some sort of meta wrt Yume replace outs meaning something but I forget the exact rule
i guess this is fairly towny?
In post 2259, Gamma Emerald wrote:you revisionist history scam
:igmeou:
In post 2503, Gamma Emerald wrote:Is there anything particularly wrong with the idea of a {Sando, Titus, Shiro, BBmolla} team?
pretty sure he was against assuming 5 scum earlier?
In post 2504, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2471, Shiro wrote:It's 3ven worse that you think I wanted to lynch master scum hunter katsuki as scum hm when I have never even played with katsuki.
never played with katsuki :fry: excuse me if that's hard to believe
If he's played with Katsuki before I'm not sure why he spent most of d1 pushing him for low content.

i guess i could be like confbiased at this point but it seems scummy that he's like pushing sando over titus d3? that was his main push for a while and like he still clearly remembers it but he seems to have decided that he'll be pushing sando instead?

i do kinda like how he places the vote on titus that makes it bigger than sando and makes her the more likely lynch.
In post 7550, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7517, Toogeloo wrote:I find it odd that I triggered FA so easily.
I also find it humorous that stun has got me at 100% scum locked.

I will be flipping town. Hold on to your butts.

Vote: Toogeloo
haha you didn't even hammer you scumfuck
fake?

w/creature: dislike the way he's willing to lynch muffin/mylo/sando; iirc those were the major wagons at the time. never voted titus so ???

feel like i'm probably scumreading too many people but whatever. i should probably go read mechanics posts and look at the mylo wagon because he's supreme lynchbait and mafia probs jumped on that.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #9906 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 9903, the worst wrote:

i'm not really going to read 400 pages I think; is there anything specific I should be looking at?
lol jks

you're very likely town and have been leader by slot twice so probably have some superpower business going on which I think FA has already confirmed but just keep it to yourself unless someone else who's probably town tells you to talk about it

also this game has too many pages for life so we're gonna blow heaps of people the fuck up

welcome to the party!!
hi duckling <3
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #9907 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 3813, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Myloninja13 (LYNCH):
zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, the worst, hebichan, Kokichi Oma,
Shiro
, Toranaga, Nancy Drew 39, Katsuki, MathBlade, Gamma Emerald
As it happens Shiro is the only flipped player on this wagon :neutral:

not sure how much i can interpret from this actually. oh well.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9908 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:29 am

Post by the worst »

Ausuka is #townsukaposting
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9909 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:41 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 9903, the worst wrote:

lol jks

welcome to the party!!
no we're not

we're doing 0 things mathblade proposed, yes?

I thought we were clear about it
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9910 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Toranaga »

I wanna be voted leader.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9911 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Sando »

In post 9910, Toranaga wrote:I wanna be voted leader.
Thoughts on my 9901
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #9912 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 9905, Ausuka wrote:475 is and apparently his only push up to this point???
I'll have you know around the start of the game I had a system going where I kept my questions logged and pushed for answers to them
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9913 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 9905, Ausuka wrote:If he's played with Katsuki before I'm not sure why he spent most of d1 pushing him for low content.

i guess i could be like confbiased at this point but it seems scummy that he's like pushing sando over titus d3? that was his main push for a while and like he still clearly remembers it but he seems to have decided that he'll be pushing sando instead?
I hadn't played with katsuki either
I just figured it was really strange they'd never played together since I figured there should have been some overlap
as for pushing sando over titus I thought only one was scum, and I had a stronger scumread on sando for d2 and most of d3.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9914 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

also I see we're not bombing, so what's the plan now?
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9915 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9901, Sando wrote:Here's Mathblades progression on the precog stuff:
In post 5523, Sando wrote:
In post 5332, Frozen Angel wrote:Do you think there is any scenario that is not accounted in those 4?
One thing that occurred to me about our assumptions about the negation, there's no guarantee that Math/Titus have precog if they're scum. If we somehow conclude that scum have negate, they're not ruled out, they could be being fed precog info by other members of the scumteam.

Second of all fake claiming is stupid if you’re scum. Like I don’t know if a “powers cop” is gonna come up. I mean if scum wanna be stupid let them. As for me I have Precog 100%

If anyone has a lie detector come up they can check if
In post 5525, MathBlade wrote:I gotta drive home but let’s not go down the rabbit hole of paranoia.
This is directed at me, it's the very next post after me, check post numbers.
In post 5527, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5526, Sando wrote:
You for one...

This isn't conspiracy, I'm not using this to say either of you are scum, or suggesting we go down any rabbit hole. I'm just pointing out that you and Titus aren't necessarily cleared of negation as a power. Oh the humanity, I know.
*le sigh*

I am pretty sure Titus/Sando/stun isn’t a thing but my gut is screaming it is

So I left it at that, but now:
In post 9606, MathBlade wrote:She likely used me to confirm she took precog but had a hidden buddy whisper the powers in a scum PT and then knowing me knew I would take it and then had me “confirm” she did while she actually had negate
Oh, and:
In post 9616, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9615, Toranaga wrote:so

I believe titus picked precog because she'd otherwise
risk outing herself if anyone decided to use mimickry on her

I believe drixx is always town and was not secretly chosen by titus on n2 because drixx would either use his n2 power (like power negate for instance), or pick something that can be remotely useful as scum instead of impenetrable skin.

wrt ank, if she did get a power and was still killed that night, and titus tried to play the long run, that might mean one of two things: either all the other wolves are highly POE'd down and titus was the only one who could go deep, meaning she'd sacrifice her team, give them nothing, townside the whole game and hopefully snatch a win; or her original list actually has scum in it and there's scum deeply infiltrated in towncore. I'm leaning towards the former because there's no sign that scum actually used any night powers other than the kill, and they seem to be happy keeping me alive with mimickry.
If she got obvTowned it wouldn’t matter.

Secondly it’s hardly a risk. Titus was scummy as fuck there is no way a cop or a mimic checks someone they think scummy. They check the null reads. The townblock only gets checked in cases of extreme paranoia.

Thirdly I agree with that if she did take precog and was honest it’s sll PoE burn.
So from "fakeclaiming is stupid" to "it's hardly a risk".
Yes, I changed my opinion after reviewing the facts in regards to Creature.

I understand Tora’s paranoia because I openly claimed Precog but I would never try to confirm Titus or connect myself to Titus in any way if I was scum. I am good scum for a reason and that would be a bad play if I was scum.

If I was scum with Titus, Titus and Titus was an important PR Titus would be all “Math don’t bus me. I can get out of this” or “Hey we already lost someone day one please don’t bus me yet” in a scum PT.

Assuming I am scum furthermore requires that yet another unnamed person got powers then in which case like why hasn’t the townblock been massacred? As Drixx pointed out my standing is good therefore if scum I could have easily secured 2-4 mislynches in the townblock and then made the game damn near mountainous and still get nominated leader.

I am going to be V/LA today but like please don’t go down the rabbit hole people. Tora’s case is pure paranoia there is nothing there to interact with. Titus as scum would know I would take precog.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9916 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 9908, the worst wrote:Ausuka is #townsukaposting
As if there was any doubt that FA was town ._.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #9917 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Ausuka »

continuing reads in the PoE pool:

kokichi is a town lean. feels kinda genuine + i think scum bussing would really try to milk it more? like, i'm not saying scum never plays that way, but it just feels like he isn't really making an effort to look town. i'd be interested to hear where his reads are at now? (also is creature town based on meta really? like it feels like he as town according to his town meta is generally in the top few posters rather than 14th and transformers is also something to take into account.)

Nosferatu is solidly town. He has the aggressive and genuine tone I'd expect to see from town!nos and I'm not sure if scum!nos is that keen on suicide bombing when he doesn't seem to be under that much pressure.

Theta Alpine based on just her ISO is v meh. she feels much less genuine w/ the bomb thing than nos is for some reason? and she never actually seems interested in sorting the game. I don't get these feelings from her as town and I am generally able to townread her. looking at the OP she replaced Muffinman who admittedly is towny based on the fact he was pushing both Ircher and Titus on D1.

the worst, uh, feels like town? his ISO is too long for me to like dive into it but like he seems to have a towny sort of engagement to him and a good tone.

rn from the PoE pool I'd pick 3 of {Creature, hebi, Gamma, theta}

The townpool seems to be controversial. is it too much to ask for a summary of why all those players are locktown, nero (and anyone else who gave support to the pool)?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #9918 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 9912, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 9905, Ausuka wrote:475 is and apparently his only push up to this point???
I'll have you know around the start of the game I had a system going where I kept my questions logged and pushed for answers to them
ok so can you show me like what you did with the answers to those questions? it's definitely possible I missed something but?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9919 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:13 am

Post by the worst »

We're still bombing ya
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9920 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:14 am

Post by the worst »

Anyone who doesn't think it's a mechanically correct idea:

1) explain whu
and/or
2) claim scum by explaining why not ALONG WITH..... the fact you didn't explain why not all of yday

thanks badscum
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9921 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Creature »

I vote two bombs if not three.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9922 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Creature »

Yey Ausuka is in
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9923 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9917, Ausuka wrote:like it feels like he as town according to his town meta is generally in the top few posters rather than 14th
It's hard to compete with those players.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9924 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Creature »

but I'm here if you want to sort me with interactions rather than post count ranking.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”