Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5650 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Vecna »

Either way, your hood should take care of Tora tonight. That way you have a target both you and GE can agree upon, it townclears GE if succesfull, and I get to live another die and not die due to stupidity.

Nos can shoot either Titus or muffin I guess, depending on the Hebi flip.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5651 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5649, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5646, Vecna wrote:
In post 5643, MathBlade wrote:Since Nos likely has to follow his wincondition it’s more likely that Nos is truthtelling here

In which case by correlation Hebi is almost certainly scum for not being dead yet. The fact scum took out a protective and lost a kill means they don’t have a strongman.
A limited use strongman is a possibility. Preserve those charges for necessity and all that. Would fit at least somewhat with the (fake)claim that Muffin is pushing.

Either way, I dont agree that Titus is towncleared if Nos is telling the truth. We really cannot completely state that is the case.

If the scumteam is Titus, Tora, Hebi (just throwing out a silly example) he already knows none of the other likely candidates are the ones doing the kill. If the scumteam has a watcher-type ability, etc etc. Plenty of ways to deduce who the mafia is as scum in a team.
In that world scum do not have a PT. If scum have a PT there is nothing more dangerous than a PT cop.

There is nothing to conserve for.
Were pretty much arguing the same point Math. Im agreeing that Hebi needs to eat rope.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5652 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5650, Vecna wrote:Either way, your hood should take care of Tora tonight. That way you have a target both you and GE can agree upon, it townclears GE if succesfull, and I get to live another die and not die due to stupidity.

I am kinda thinking depending on Hebi flip we see what the results are and talk about it tomorrow.

I don’t see a way Hebi is town here but if she is I don’t want to follow a suggestion I haven’t thought out seeing how people voted and rereviewinf people, especially if it might cost myself and Oath the game.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5653 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5650, Vecna wrote:Either way, your hood should take care of Tora tonight. That way you have a target both you and GE can agree upon, it townclears GE if succesfull, and I get to live another die and not die due to stupidity.

I guess I'm okay shooting tor
he's kinda vanished which I do not like
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5654 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Vecna »

But scum probably already knew we would come to this conclusion as well if she is town out in the open in the way she is.

I just really hope these people are all gonna flip scum so I dont have to come after you tomorrow again. This game has had enough drama.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5655 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5653, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I guess I'm okay shooting tor
he's kinda vanished which I do not like
I could do Tor but mainly I wanna see Hebi’s flip what she flips and go from there.

I hope Nos will do the same.

If there are three wolves and Hebi is a wolf we could still lose.

I would rather we holster everything and see Hebi’s flip.

I promise not to recruit too if it makes you feel better.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5656 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5654, Vecna wrote:But scum probably already knew we would come to this conclusion as well if she is town out in the open in the way she is.

I just really hope these people are all gonna flip scum so I dont have to come after you tomorrow again. This game has had enough drama.
+1
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5657 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah just promise youre not gonna try to convince GE to kill me while I have been putting this much effort into this game (and have been towncleared all game) while Tora skips away free.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5658 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Vecna »

For the rest, I dont actually really care who you kill - as long as its not one of the obvious town (which you wont, obviously)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5659 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5657, Vecna wrote:Yeah just promise youre not gonna try to convince GE to kill me while I have been putting this much effort into this game (and have been towncleared all game) while Tora skips away free.
If Hebi flips town I don’t plan on lynching anyone.

Gamma would have to have a really strong case.

I hope Nos would do the same as hero shots may cause us to lose.

If Hebi flips scum two town flips along with the NK could still cause us to lose

I don’t see an argument for shooting or lynching anyone anymore

I gotta go to work
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5660 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

That is of course assuming three wolves which imho makes the most sense
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5661 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5659, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5657, Vecna wrote:Yeah just promise youre not gonna try to convince GE to kill me while I have been putting this much effort into this game (and have been towncleared all game) while Tora skips away free.

If Hebi flips scum two town flips along with the NK could still cause us to lose

I gotta go to work
we should probably work out the mechanical ramifications of all possible flips of hebi/whoever we lynch if we don't lynch hebi
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5662 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

You can replace Hebi with literally almost any other player.

If the player flips town then shooting is disastrous.
At this point 9 alive 5/6 town and 4/3 scum.
The NK if it goes through makes it 4/5 and 4/3.
Hero shooting could very well cost us the game or be absolutely required to win it.

Without seeing who votes what and the calm and clarity of reading overnight I will not make that call here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5663 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Vecna »

I gotta go to work
you should lynch to townclear gamma
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5664 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

If the player flips scum then
At this point 9 alive 5/6 town 3/2 scum
NK makes it 4/5 town and 3/2 scum

If four wolves then if we hit more town than scum we lose
If three wolves then we could be forced into the weirdest fucking lylo.

Shooting/lynching imho is silly and it’d take a hell of an argument to convince me otherwise
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5665 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5663, Vecna wrote:

I gotta go to work
you should lynch to townclear gamma
?? That makes no sense. I am a human vampire. Lynch or no a lynch could lose the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5666 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Vecna »

also were 10 alive now. as long as we kill both titus and hebi i dobt see a scenario where we endgame ourselves
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5667 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Given that I am not going to agree to anything except to take Hebi’s flip into account as to what I do.

Pedit I just wrote it out I gotta go.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5668 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Vecna »

wait what, youre actually classified as a human? wtf type of weirdness is that shit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5669 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

Plus redirectors and bus drivers need to be considered especially in the Hebi town case because Titus is strongly suggested town.

If Hebi flips town I do not see any confirmed scum to lynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5670 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Ankamius »

I give up
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5671 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Vecna »

ah actually nm, i guess this line of questioning aint going nowhere relevant
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5672 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5662, MathBlade wrote:You can replace Hebi with literally almost any other player.

Hero shooting could very well cost us the game or be absolutely required to win it.

Without seeing who votes what and the calm and clarity of reading overnight I will not make that call here.
wait isn't it 10 alive
we had 13 alive yesterday, and LA, HWS, and Creature have died since then
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5673 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5668, Vecna wrote:wait what, youre actually classified as a human? wtf type of weirdness is that shit
You said so yourself when you said you asked the mod.

So I am going to work. Lynch Hebi holster shots seems safest.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5674 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5672, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5662, MathBlade wrote:You can replace Hebi with literally almost any other player.

wait isn't it 10 alive
we had 13 alive yesterday, and LA, HWS, and Creature have died since then
If a player flips town.
10-1 = 9
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”