Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Awoo »

I have never rolled town PR. I think signing up for this game was an antitown move.

I hardclaim VT.

VOTE: Espeonage
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Awoo »

NO IM NOT MAFIA
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Awoo »

Also I'll end off by saying that Awoo is giving me lynchbait feels.
You think I'm geting lynched? you got another thing coming
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Awoo »

BTW I've never rolled mafia PR ;)
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: mastina :S
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Awoo »

Hard read: Everyone voting for me is mafia
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Awoo »

Updated read: everyone but kokichi voting for me is mafia
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Awoo »

I'm not a newbie, I'm an experienced professional. And I'll be taking the game (seriously?) in the near future. read: playing the game.

And I updated my read because I forgot kokichi was voting for me. before I go, I thought BNL's response to my dumb statement "everyone voting me is mafia" -> "yeah could be man" felt kinda like i was being manipulated and made to believe that when it wasn't true. The previous statement is a gross exxageration but the feeling was still there. keep any eye on BNL for powerscum.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Awoo »

In post 130, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 84, Awoo wrote:Updated read: everyone but kokichi voting for me is mafia
Scared because you couldn't make up a reason to scumread men
You're completely right, I don't scumread you because I don't have a reason to

LOL
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: mutantdevele im watching you, pine.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Awoo »

HOLY SHIT IM L-2
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Awoo »

UNVOTE:

WARNING
WARNING! AWOO HAS STARTED PLAYING THE GAME, AND IS NOW OBVIOUS
TOWN!

mastina:
Very good logic against me, strong townread. I swear I'm not being scummy on purpose just to get reads, this is not sarcasm. But after this post you will swiftly realize I am town and collapse the wagon ;) now

BulletNLynchproof:

So here's why I called this guy powerscum:
too reasonable & agreeable, slow to action and fast to back off. What did awoo mean by this? well:
and suggest something meaningless, immediately backs off facing slightest opposition. Not saying this never comes from town but the purpose behind these posts reminds me of the whole "trying to appear town" thing. Trying to appear reasonable, you know? This is further backed by more useless(? idk im vt xD) setup spec but then calls me lynchbait, has also proceeded to never vote for me in the game, for some reason backs up calling me lynchbait while (also spewing me as town?) in .
Translator's note: spewing means "when mafia has perfect information and calls someone town/mafia too easily because they know already".
What I'm trying to say here is, he's soft defending me suspiciously, when he probably shouldn't be. It gives the mental image of the "brian skies mafia" who is super reasonable about everything and hard to lynch, and sometimes stays off town lynches on scummy townies just to be right about it and appear really intellectual (LOL) but you know what I mean.

AND FUCK THIS POST this is what set me off the deep end. Here is an artists depction of this scenario:
awoo wrote:duhhhhh i think everyone voting for me is scum btw i eat glue and paint chips and idk how to play mafia
BNL wrote:Hmmm... interesting. The young master has quite the plausible and not impossible theory. *sips champagne* *contemplates* Hm.... indeed. Let us encourage this truly intelligent thought to flourish.
Does anyone else see a problem here? See how this fits into the intellectual powerscum idea? Yeah. I might eat glue, but I can also win the game.

ok whos next on the list...

Errantparabola: idk hes probably town lets skip this one I like the way he caught BNL a little bit but also excused him so back down to null.

Espeonage:
who?
implosion:
havent read his posts, dont feel like doing it. we all have those people, you feel me? but I heard a voice calling him town somewhere ITT so I'll believe it.

Kokichi Oma:

is trying too hard over something that doesn't matter. -points for that. I can tell you 100% that my opening should NEVER be getting townread LOL
but the rest of his posts seem like he's just pushing his scumread (me) which is still + points even if I'm not 100% that he has a genuine read on me. If mafia, he knows how to make his push look good. So in conclusion: he's doing something questionable, and his motivation is questionable, but he looks good doing it.

mutantdevle:
someone called him town so i believe them, i think it was mastina. PEDIT: actually he has some quality content in his dump. I'll explain it if you ask me. I think this here is town.

Ms Marangal
not much here. interacted with BNL in , so we can read into that after we FLIP THAT SUCKA TODAY.

Myloninja13:
who? ISO reveals that he sheeped BNL and had some bad caution in and considering I made the same play as town with big balls no holds barred straight out sayin it without fear of getting scumread. Yeah come to think of it I might just want to kill this slot. Also weak townread on me which is :/

Pine
I actually like this guy now that I read him. He's having fun.

Srceenplay & wisdom:
no read but I think wisdom has been voting on wagons which isnt a bad thing to do. protown? but like what does that mean, nothing. therefore null.

VOTE: BulletNLynchproof THIS IS MY COUNTERWAGON EVERYONE HOP ON
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Awoo »

[5] Awoo ~
Kokichi Oma,
mastina, Pine, implosion,
Wisdom

If there's scum on my wagon its not likely in the green area.
I LOVE using colors
to decorate my posts.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Awoo »

mutant my man... that is a shitty post shading me

:gun: delete it immediately or take it back, the choice is yours
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Awoo »

wait shit i forgot mutant is obvious town

*points gun at self* take that back
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Awoo »

Hey, mastina, if you're an awoo expert, you should know the following by heart:

I found quick scum d1 in open 695, I case him (or at least push him, you probably know better then me), claim that I will deathtunnel him. I replace out, he lives to endgame mafia win
I sort of found maestro scum but backed off as soon as I replaced into the newbie game 'cause i caught him on excessive/nongenuine aggression. end up backing off cause he is high charisma + lurking.
I found eddie's predecessor scum in the first few pages of the game and locked onto him before he replaced out in Taking justice into our own hands.

...and today I found BNL scum in this game. Now I'm not pushing this as a look at my read-accuracy/gambler's fallacy point, but as a playstyle point. It's a characteristic of all my towngames to find & push as soon as I am able to, which is usually quite early on. And its always out of the blue too, its not a consensus scumread. BUT THE REASONS! SO genuine and pure...
Considering your post here is strangely reminiscent of my experience with you when you were scum, sorry, read remains.
I don't get it, but I also don't really care all too much. If you don't like that I'm having fun, sorry, my new meta is to have fun LOL
I think I'm going to be showing town to you one way or another as the game goes on, so try to focus on someone else today, since I'm invariably never getting lynched here. Have you looked at BNL yet?

For anyone still scumreading mastina: she know's I'm vanilla town, if she is mafia her best move is to go "oh shit im sorry how could i not see you were town", unvote me, and wagon someone who is hopefully a PR. Yet she doesn't.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Awoo »

mastina's awoo school, extra credit: review my scumgames.

newbie: take advantage of the fact its my first game on site, play really intellectual, do everything I'm calling out BNL for, partner suicides, roll over and die
iambic pentamater: try doing the same thing, everyone sees through me roll over and die
purgatory: read role pm, roll over and die

this game: fight and put in effort? wtf? it DOESNT MATCH
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Awoo »

yo, BNL, I never said you scumread me, read carefully. I didn't like the way you called me town.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Awoo »

Here is another post:

Town is in Kokichi / implosion / mastina / mutant / wisdom / pine / self in no particular order

Scum is BNL / Mylo (?)

Unread people include

Errantparabola -- leaning mafia from voting patterns and reading patterns, now that I've iso'd it. Im not about to case this guy but try iso'ing him yourselves and see what you get.
Ms Marangal -- dependent on BNL flip (the guy we are lynching today), kinda towny in a vacuum
{NicoRobin Esponage} mystery box, opens at 100 likes

Currently need: more votes on BNL, less votes on self
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Awoo »

Things to consider when I feel like it (You can try this too!)

- look at mastina votes
- respond to BNL, call his reply scummy, show your work in a well structured argument
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Awoo »

*Suddenly, it dawned on BNL that he had to get me lynched, as my role is immune to nightkills*
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Awoo »

I am too busy to make quality content atm, but I will reply to just because it's the silliest game of He said She said I've played so far. Using third person to make this as clear as possible.

1. BNL calls Awoo newbtown / lynchbait in
2. Awoo calls BNL scum in Awoo calls himself scummy, and expresses dislike that BNL is calling him town.
3. BNL interprets this as "Awoo thinks that BNL thinks that Awoo is scum", which BNL recognizes to be false, and states this in
4. Awoo replies to BNL's in post . Awoo says BNL incorrectly interpreted in his response . The item that was incorrectly interpreted was the assumption that Awoo claimed BNL scumread him in , when the intended interpretation was line 2 of this post.
5. the answer is never, but BNL seemed to operate under this assumption in .

OK no more discussing this, waste of time, NAI, etc.

also LMAO @ the fact that I'm only "nullscum" this guy is trying so hard to make it seem like he is making a genuine progression on me slowly inching toward scumreading me, its fake as hell. Its like "hey, dont do that" "-1 good boy point for you" --- literally when does town ever think like this. "h-hey, dont scumread me there, you're -1 spot on the read list now" LoLoLoL

OK, thought experiment for all you townies out there: Someone you are light townreading suddenly DOES A BIG 180 ON YOU AND CALLS YOU MAFIA. What is your response?

I know it varies on the person and scenario. But is your response "wtf? y-you're scumreading me? uhh ... w-well then you're n-null now!!" ehh that sounded better in my head. But my point is that it is an unnatural reaction. Let us consider mastina. She scumread(s) me. Whats my reaction? interact with her and determine her alignment in the process. Kokichi too. Hes super unnatural man... its like icky.

Note for Kokichi: VOTE BNL BABY
Note for mastina: if you want to literally never get nightkilled all game (Cause maybe you have a strong PR, like even night freddy-fuzzbear), KEEP CLAIMING TO SCUMREAD ME! I think it might work even if you stop believing it ;)

PEDIT: "please respond to this" - bnl

"I think its full of crap and I townread 2/3 if not 3/3 people that were voting me, (cant remember who it was) therefore fmpov you are encouraging incorrect information" - awoo
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Awoo »

awoo's push on him is awful

No?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Awoo »

If you lynch me, you need to kill/investigate/lynch BNL. And then laugh your ass off as mastina turns on her tail and says ""wtf??? but im an awoo expert!"
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Awoo »

Scum scrambling to save BNL's life
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Awoo »

hmm loooks like this wagon is falling apart lets come to a compromise and vote off bnl
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Awoo »

In post 533, Momrangal wrote:Deadline is in like, 4 days
Hey its never too early to come to a compromise lynch

Spoiler: .
hahhahahahahahaha
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Awoo »

believe it or not lynching me is actually NOT the worst play today, since I think I've convinced a number of town that I am in fact town. So you take my seven man wagon, subtract mastina and (pine?), and you've got a pretty damn good lynch pool for d2.

After bnl obviously. So d3.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Awoo »

scum on my wagon is TW and BNL :)
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Awoo »

No really. What is stopping those two from being scum together?

other people have called TW suspicious so it validates that too. Or am I supposed to look at this ~~~ 100% genuine not fake ~~~ interaction at the bottom of page 22 and think "wow, that seals it, they're never together"?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Awoo »

Look at the big picture. I'm not mafia. The people pushing me are tunneled or mafia. Yes it is unfortuante there are so many of them. No I can't really tell you who was scum on the wagon since I actually meant that hypothetically. If I was to be lynched, I think the wagon would have a higher concentration of scum on it, since I think I've convinced a number of town that I am in fact town, thereby reducing the number of townies that would be in the partition of my wagon. statistics :)

(i actually haven't evaluated TW I just heard some ppl calling him scummy and now he votes me and has a bad interaction with BNL so this is all liable to change if and when I iso him) (dont wagon him today, stick to the BNL plan)
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Awoo »

The fuck are you talking about
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Awoo »

What do you want? I'm surrounded by "all star players" talking like a bunch of idiots

Intentional or not that's shading as hell. Its this terrible attitude "uhhh welll hes not like us and lets not evaultate whether hes town or not, its d1 lets just lynch the low charisma guy" fucking NO evaluate my posts, evaluate my PLAY and then you're starting.

I'm not even under any real pressure now that I think about it, I'm just angry because no one is going onto my wagon that im putting no effort into pushing

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Awoo »

Holy shit everything this BNL guy says is so fabricated

"ohh im sorry person I am nulscum reading, I am going to have to agree with the things against you :(( im so smart and intellectual" or am i not nullscum anymore because the popular opinion on me started swinging the other way once people started unvoting? WOW! how come so many people refuse to evaluate this slot?

"he's the town i picked to sheep, sry i cant read it" - some guy like mutant or mylo
"BNL is my top town" - some """good""" player

this damn dirty agreeable intellectual tone just keeps SHOWING ITSELF and I can;t be the only one who sees this. And it shows up again once things start going his way DAMN this so obvoius ok sry Im raging but I will maybe make a good post on this guy as if I haven't already. later. i have work to do
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Awoo »

guys i swear im not trolling
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Awoo »

*inhales*
*inhales*
*exhales*
MAYBE I'll consider BNL isn't scum but ONLY for the rest of today just because I am starting to think this lynch isn't going to happen and no one likes my reasons. Maybe after night actions things will be different.

...shit now I need to play the game. I'll get back to you tomorrow. Gonna take some and then have a look.
*exhales*

And then I'll look at espeonage beacause I don't think I want to lynch that either. Then I'll need to decide who I actually want to lynch.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Awoo »

mastina is it because the last encore mafia was a role madness mess? hm.... ok I see, I was operating under the assumption that this was going to be a reskinned mini normal.

12. UncertainKitten, Miyo Takano (from Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai), Neutral Inquisitor/Nullifyer from Mini 853: TRADTiMM (Cult Leader)
3. Vi, Corrupt ISSP Agent (Town Interrogator = (Town Flavor Cop + RB)) from Mini 783: Cowboy Bebop Mafia (Recruited Night 1)
8. Jack, Free Colonist, Universal Backup from 959: Malth's Alternate Reality (Recruited Night 3)
10. screl1, Mafia Goon from Mini 999 - Isolated Mafia Lynched Day 1
4. dramonic, Mafia Ambiguous Godmother from Border of Touhou and Mafia killed Night 1
7. ChannelDelibird, Mafia Roleblocker from Mafia 955 - Classic Mafia Modkilled Day 2
1. bv310, Town Recruiting Mason from Precision Mafia killed Night 2
11. MehPlusRawr, Huan, Town Vigilante from Lay of Leithian Mafia Lynched Day 3
6. TheButtonmen, [DTMASTER], Mafia Traitor from Mini 1001 - Guys, Pt. 2 [adult] Mafia, Lynched Day 4
9. Faraday, Billy the Goat, Town from Mini 969 - Smalltown: Stardust MafiaClawed His Own Throat Out Night 4
2. Me=Weird, Doctor from Newbie 943, endgamed Day 5
5. ooba (Gambit) from Mini 552: X-Men mafia, endgamed Day 5

Even the newbies aren't VT's. And I'm only VT because I have to be.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Awoo »

DAMMNNIT I accidently had a life sry im late.

BNL is first on the list. And apparently every reason I give for calling this guy mafia is terrible. wtf. I hope we have a cop that checks this slot or he is a cop himself so someone else deals with this guy using a gun. so I am not going to even touch him once in this post since I think I am going to lynch espeonage for his VT claim. if anything I feel like the amount of pushback I am getting on this makes me feel like I hit scum AGAIN >_> oops broke my promise not to talk about him.

Lets continue.

Slots that don't need / wont get explination:

Town: mastina, mutantdevel (if this slot is nightkilled tonight I get $5 from each of the mafia over paypal, this is a joke)
Scum: bnl

UNINTERESTING CONCLUSIONS

I think kokichi is town because his push on me into his un-push on me felt natural.
I will feel really bad if TW is scum after reading and . you'd have to be a really bad person to post that as scum :( town for the sake of my heart :(

Errantparabola: big balls town. Sources include , "case me coward".
idk if wisdom is town or not but more yes then no.
mylo posts "hi anyone have questions for me?" a lot.

INTERESTING CONCLUSIONS

For absolutely no reason I have been calling pine town. After looking at his iso I get the following;
OK, he votes me. I don't like the way he interacted with BNL in the wagonstart at .
Voteparks on me and contributes no content for the rest of the day as soon as I become a viable lynch. :neutral: I don't know what kind of cognative dissonance I was going through to call this town? :neutral:
I actually like the votes on pine immediately after this which gives +1 towncred to {errantparabola, implosion, wisdom}.
And I think pine and BNL are partners PROVE ME WRONG. . wagon start on mutant (town) is pine + BNL + awoo CONINCIDENCE? its 2/3 of the scumteam! someone please tell me this helps town this is all im capable of doing

Ms momangal I think has also slipped under the radar a bit. Upon inspecting this slot, momangal why do you think I am town so much? .. i cant find anything scum here so :/

I dont think espeonage is the best lynch. I think bnl is the best lynch. But I will vote esponage to remove a useless slot with a questionable claim. Worst comes to worst he flips VT and we realize this might not be role madness. If he doesn't flip VT mastina becomes mod confirmed innocent child for that setup spec snipe.

I take back what I said about BNL being the cop check vig shot, make it pine. I can style on BNL later ;) :(

VOTE: espeonage

Conclusions (espeonage not included for being dead):

{mutant, mastina}
{TW, EP, Kokichi}
{Wisdom, implosion}
{Mylo, momrangal}
{BNL, pine}

{please tell me im helping town}
{i crave your validation TW}
{i cant live without it}
{this is not a readslist}
{this is a cry for help}
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Awoo »

Do you feel like anyone defended you unreasonably/with very lacking reasoning there? If so who and what pinged you?
I feel like we both know the answer to this and it's momrangal. But upon digging, her reason was "reminds me of me when I was a new player" and then she hard townread me the whole game. Other then that we have espeonage who has kept his vote off me and called me lynchbait, more of an indirect defense. I don't know if either of these things ping me as scummy :S
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: BNL redemption arc incoming
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: espeonage
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Awoo »

im am actually 100% down for copping myself.

but also - consider pine. seriously.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Awoo »

This is gonna flip town but what are you gonna do. sry bnl X(
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: pine ISO this guy for a laugh. Pushes on town the whole day, avoids the mafia. Contributes nothing.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Awoo »

Because he lazily pushed on mutant (town) and me (town) all of yesterday while never once mentioning espeonage. He was even indirectly fighting the espe wagon by just parroting "Why isnt awoo dead yet?"
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Awoo »

BTW can I just say, if you ever roll traitor in a game and you need to soft to your mafia teammates:
Awoo wrote:
WARNING
WARNING! AWOO HAS STARTED PLAYING THE GAME, AND IS NOW OBVIOUS
TOWN!
This is probably the way to do it ;) (i have never rolled traitor)
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Awoo »

the worst wrote:Naw I cant contain the excitement

I have a guilty :>
In post 759, the worst wrote:Mutant
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Awoo »

Hey pine, look at a calander, its d2! do something or die :P
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Awoo »

the worst wrote:Naw I cant contain the excitement

I have a guilty :>
In post 759, the worst wrote:Mutant
In post 802, mutantdevle wrote:chop chop stab stab on a duckie.
this is an sk soft, TW has a guilty on the SK, mutante, case closed
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Awoo »

Okay, so who are we vengekilling? what about pine or mylo (I personally think mylo will flip VT)
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Awoo »

That's pretty sweet :cool:

Alright pine, im still not letting up on you. Here's the guilty, it's played out. play the game now ;_)
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Awoo »

What if I got a hobby that was located all the way up - never mind

I mean theres no rule against posting this here, its not my role pm and it wasn't taken from an inbox?
If you are ever lynched, you may vengefully kill anyone who ended the day with a vote on your wagon.

In addition, each night you may target a player. If you are killed during the night, you will kill the player who you targeted.
"if you die at night"
"they die"
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Awoo »

er - to be clear:

Lynch kokichi today: he ded, someone one his wagon gets venge'd if he's town. which is bad because mafia can stay off of it and say "nah i want to lynch someone else :P"
Don't lynch kokichi today: We lynch someone, kokichi shoots a scumread, BNL shoots kokichi, and mafia shoot BNL. Kind of like that scene from reservoir dogs.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Awoo »

So basically we get 2 lynches if we vig kokichi tonight.

Now then let us discuss who the lynch today is and I don't see any option other then pine does anyone have any input.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Awoo »

agree that theres been a lot of claims and a lot of claimed town power and also that fakeclaiming is trivially easy for this game
...and? bnl and kokichi confirm themselves tonight who's left? And if TW gets a good track hes probably good too as long as its not on his prtner
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Awoo »

OK lets be realistic though worst case scenario:

scum have a roleblocker and block BNL tonight and we lynch kokichi tmr, still assuming he is town and putting our top kill on the wagon.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Awoo »

if you have the time go ahead. But also there is no rush as this might not even happen >>
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Awoo »

if someone randomly said pine is town, i believe it.

VOTE: implosion
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Awoo »

so basically we go around the circle and each become inclined to believe thier claims until
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Awoo »

Oh right implosion claimed. UNVOTE:
If we keep running people up the only person we are going to get lynched today is mylo because he's claimed VT.

BTW I really don't think there would be 2 goons in a setup with this much power. Sooo I am going to look through mylo's games and if he's only ever rolled goon he's cool in my book.

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=75849

If mylo is mafia in this game he is :

Mafia asetic

OK,,, so if you do an action on mylo and it fails thats a guilty check. Unless someone roleblocked you. Hmmmmmm...
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Awoo »

The corollary to that statement is that if you have an action succeed on mylo you know he's not mafia.

:thinking: Hey mylo am i missing any mafia games of yours? You've only ever rolled octobomber and not mafia goon somewhere right? This could be very useful in confirming mylo one way or another.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Awoo »

lmao yeah thats a funny spread of roles to get

I've only ever been goon since this game doesnt count roles you've replaced out of. So basically it's never me.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #62) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Awoo »

I mean if anybody already visited mylo and succeded it would be useful information
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #63) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: implosion I mean its just a backup vig, right?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Awoo »

Well we are going to lynch implosion today. WAY too many words but at the end of the day I don't like the claim. If its real and we have a vigilante then wow 5 people are going to die tonight.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Awoo »

Also I remember that I once said Pine was town for reasons I didn’t want to mention, but I’ve realised this was wrong.
Well then I also rescind my townread on pine. I thought you were softing a visit by the mysterious town investigator.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Awoo »

You guys want to wagon pine, force him to claim, then decide between the two? Personally I don't really want any more claims until tomorrow since I think we have some roles that want to stay hidden.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Awoo »

Keep in mind that if I'm mafia, I have to be exactly a mafia goon with no special powers. (Purgatory / Newbie).
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Awoo »

No, the lynch today is implosion.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Awoo »

Pine is going to claim immediately when day starts tomorrow. Today we are lynching

VOTE: implosion.

I am not ever forgetting about you pine.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Awoo »

implosion lynched
kokichi venges pine if town dies if scum

That's 1-2 dead scum
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Awoo »

Honestly I just don't like your claim and I don't want to make anybody else claim and I want BNL confirmed. Sry bro its all mechanics in my head
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Awoo »

b-but kokichi lynch doesnt confirm bnl
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Awoo »

OK well you've bumped me up from "not considering" to "considering". I hope you're happy
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Awoo »

and by considering I mean I would hammer him given the opportunity
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: kokichi oma
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #76) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Awoo »

Ok so you're not JK but your partner is

/facepalm
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Awoo »

I like what mastina said about the track. But FFS please lynch.

Looking at you, nonvoters.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: kokichi oma

*strikes pose*
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Awoo »

No don't vig mastina
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Awoo »

Well now I'm jealous
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Awoo »

eh so much for a tracker result
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: Ms Marnagal
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #83) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Awoo »

oh no TW is actually a mafia 1shot tracker he """forgot""" to submit an action last night and he is carrying me in his pocket until the final three and he bussed kokichi because he decided to track his partner (no jk actually he tracked some1 night 1)

DAMNNIT !!!! I knew itt!!!!
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #84) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Awoo »

So who do you guys wanna lynch? I am thinking in like

{pine, momrangal}
power gap where people I think should be lynched more are on top and people i think lynched less on below
{ep]
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Awoo »

Way ahead of you buddy I claimed VT on page one
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Awoo »

(Does anyone else think that if implosion is scum fakeclaiming backup vigilante, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to advocate for a massclaim when it may be revealed there IS no other vigilante besides maybe BNL being the police, and there have never been 2 nightkills? The result of that is he = ded)
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:51 am

Post by Awoo »

I mean, mylo is VT, but it would still be nice to kill this ^
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #88) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Awoo »

:thinking:

we are at even numbers, and the benefit of NL'ing now = more PR checks from tracker + mastina's secret admirer

as opposed to NL'ing in final 4 when maybe they would be dead. hmmm????????
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: pine Thats 3 votes pine
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #90) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Awoo »

Yeah pine should claim
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #91) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Awoo »

don't waste your time on me gamma im not mafia
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #92) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Awoo »

wHAT if we lynched gamma's slot it might be mafia
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Awoo »

UNVOTE:

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well we are going to lynch someone today so
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #94) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Awoo »

fgsfds

i think pine not claiming was kinda towny implosion will flip town
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #95) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: gamma emerald :) >:)
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #96) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Awoo »

mastina i can't get my head around the way you play this game

>literally anything happens
"what the fuck guys thats a shit move" - mastina

So we go from 1 wagon on a POE scum to another wagon on a POE scum after a good reaction from the first? what is the problem here? you're clearly not selling implosion hard enough because I am unconvinced.

Please convnice?

(on an unrelated note has anyone ever wanted to say "wtf i already explained that stupid" but then instead of saying that you explained it and it moved things forward? I don't get why more people don't do this ingame and irl, it is very good for discussion)
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #97) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Awoo »

Pine are you still scumreading Awoo?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #98) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Awoo »

no, YOU pick a wagon, DAD
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #99) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Awoo »

YEah! im cool with pine town. I want to lynch gamma today. I think implosion still gets lynched at some point. Probably.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #100) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Awoo »

TW = matchmaker
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #101) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Awoo »

first we fell in love then he set up pine and mastina
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #102) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Awoo »

Clamma, gaim
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #103) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Awoo »

Be true to yourself brotha, you're at L-1 and the deadline is under 2 days, do you think as town reading more scum ISO's will help you?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #104) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Awoo »

... or how will it help town for that matter? i mean im burying a dead man here but the way you are approaching this situation does not feel good, its a lack of reaction to pressure.

"hey you're at L-1 claim"
"right yeah im reading this really cool book on scum ISO's want to hear about it"
"yey hou're at L-1 clam"
"oh right I was reading this book sorry let me get back to reading it out loud"
"sdkf sdfmks glkm L-1 dsfmlkmf vms"
"silence"
*town continues to degenerate into a forum game where you rearrange the letters of the post above you *
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #105) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Awoo »

VT is a fake claim die lol
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #106) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Awoo »

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THIS?
for someone who claims to read scum iso's you didn't do a very good job reading espeonage ;)
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #107) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Awoo »

I think that I am VT and that mylo is VT
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #108) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Awoo »

TW if you forget to put in an action tonight I am going to break up with you
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #109) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Awoo »

if we lose this game its because the worst forgot to track someone
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #110) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Awoo »

Well i mean the game is somewhere around

Kill
EP
implosion

Maybe but probably dont kill
mylo
Mastina

Dont kill
Awoo
BNL
Mutant
Pine

... yeah I don't really see a world where lynch outside of EP implosion today

I also have a conspiracy theory where we need to keep implosion alive (btw im not dying at night ever so I can reveal it later)
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #111) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Awoo »

i mean obviously the only vig is BNL and well, thats the game

Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #112) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Awoo »

Problem being here is that implision mafia would never nightkill BNL and so never become vigilante but then he also dies in final 3 sooo
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #113) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Awoo »

so you are going to tell me there is a vig who has shot no one for 3 nights in a row

OK, should there be a vig claim at this point this is getting dumb, I dont think there is going to be a vig claim
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #114) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Awoo »

I sure hope whatever PR mess is going on behind the scenes is solving the game if this flips town
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #115) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Awoo »

hi im awoo
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #116) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: errantparabola
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #117) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Awoo »

Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #118) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Awoo »

[img]image%20where%20the%20guy's%20girlfriend%20is%20"my%20win%20condition"%20but%20he%20is%20looking%20over%20his%20shoulder%20at%20the%20prettier%20girl%20named%20"shutting%20mastina%20up"[/img]
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #119) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Awoo »

ep whos the mfai
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #120) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Awoo »

*The town win condition has been updated: shut mastina up by doing whatever she says today*
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #121) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Awoo »

"well i guess we should lynch someone else now"
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #122) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Awoo »

Implosion!scum is the last of his kind, and has no reason to plan for after his death.
Yeah there has never ever been a game where mafia has said they would flip town and considered some scenarios afterwrds hmm you might be right
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #123) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: pine for not making sense
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #124) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Awoo »

I kinda townread EP's apathy, doesn't feel like last scum #putting in work
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #125) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Awoo »

on that note VOTE: implosion is probably my favourite option. L-1 btw
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #126) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Awoo »

so implosion you flip town what happens next,, we lynch pine?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (isolation #127) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Awoo »

HAHHAHAHAHAHA YES I CALLED IT PINE WAS FAKING AN INNO FUCK YEAH PINE YOU'RE THE BEST
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #128) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Awoo »

lmao @ the living playerlist btw

fun zone
-----------------------------------------------------
Awoo obvious town
BulletNLynchproof claimed town PR
mastina & mutantdevle - pretending they are masons at this point
Myloninja13 - probably just VT
-----------------------------------------------------
outside the fun zone:

Errantparabola :(
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #129) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Awoo »

if EP isnt scum we massclaim? i mean we're almost fully claimed already outside of him
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (isolation #130) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Awoo »

1. are you a VT
2. is mylo mafia
3. is mastina mafia
4. thanks for the interview
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #131) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Awoo »

I think mylo is the last mafia hahahahha
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #132) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: myloninja
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #133) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: errantparabola see you guys in 2 days
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #134) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Awoo »

mastina do you have some sort of communication with mutant? are you like a neighbor or are you reading the crumbs well?

Are we going to NL today? I think mutant is scum because so far everything he has said is bullshit today
============
Well, I never actually hinted that I hid behind BNL - I hinted that I hid behind pine. But then pine died that night so naturally you’d think I must have hid behind BNL in order to still be alive.

Maybe it has something to do with not actually being a hider ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
fullclaim idiot

Which gives us 2 questions. First of all, you’re probably thinking “what the fuck mutant you’ve literally been leaving crumbs all game!”. Secondly, my question to you is, do you think they killed pine because they finally noticed my crumb?
pine faked an inno on implosion idiot the fact that you even made this about yourself is scummy as hell
Oh, and before you accuse me of being scum for pretending to be a hider all game, you should probably realise I’d never pull such a gambit without a strong method of getting out of it. I’m guessing you can probably figure it out since you got my hider crumbs, but I’ll post properly in the morning as it’s 1 AM and I’m in bed on my phone. In the meantime you should start thinking about whether we are lynching the ninja or the owl.
*gets caught*

hahah guys i would never get caught as scum hahah why would you think that of course im smarter then that hahahaha am i right guys *jabs with elbow* *weak smile*

fullclaim idiot
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #135) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Awoo »

mylo is bleeding town ITT

mastina: time to reveal all information please
mutant: why the hell are you being intentionally shady in mylo like "haha i know things you don't" there is literally 0 town motivation for this, this is going to be the last day in the game if your role is like compulsive hider and causes us to potentially die if we NL, if not we can NL and confirm one of me or mylo as town if you want ???
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #136) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Awoo »

So should we NL today and mutant doesn't hide to confirm someone town?

if not, then
a) mutant being a hider explains the no-kill that one night
b) being a hider means that the nokill came from targeting mutant
c) if mastina knew that mutant was a hider, she would never have targeted him at night
d) awoo is innocent
combining a, b, c, d points to mylo as the last mafia.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #137) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Awoo »

Mutant are you actually considering me as mafia? that's pretty terrible because
1. you have to think I am mafia after what I've done this game
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #138) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Awoo »

both VT read the game
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #139) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Awoo »

mylo can't slip, he has never been town PR and its all he has been saying all game. he's either mafia asetic or 1-shot PGO.

The case for me town is easy: I have played miles outside my scumrange on days 1 and 2. mylo lurked and remained sort of in the on the top of the suspiscion list but for some reason we decided to keep him alive the whole game because he claimed VT and wasn't really hurting anyone. Mutant you're talking to me like someone who just replaced in and has no idea what happened this game. I take it you weren't very engaged?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #140) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Awoo »

stay neutral on your public stance right now mutant, don't show your hand. I think mylo is completely incapable of scumcasing me at all considering
1. he is mafia
2. i am very town
and I think you watching his failed attempt to do so will convince you that he is mafia.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #141) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Awoo »

btw wisdom was 2 out of 3 for his d1 scumteam

kokichi, mylo, implosion
Assosciatives

Kokichi never once talked about myloninja, talked a lot about me
Espeonage never once talked about myloninja, calls me lynchbait, later votes me as he goes down in flames.

Anyone who thinks I am still mafia go read my interactions with kokichi and compare them to other scum games. I struggle so much in forum mafia acting naturally to my partners and boom more evidence for me town.

PEDIT:

1. 4 finger plan, my post with ABCD in it. You being hider explains the nokill n2. The nokill had to come from someone targeting you. Mastina caught onto your crumbs and would not have target you. Given that implosion is a backup vig, it would make sense if your role really was the one that dies if it hides behind WW's and not mafia since the mod is proven to be trolly. Mylo and I did suspect you were a PR (well maybe since you claimed it) and an investigative. I am innocent. -> mylo is mafia
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #142) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Awoo »

so we might as well go over it - who you visited each night in order mutant?

facepalm at mylo not calling me mafia btw.

He is in the exact same position as me and he refuses to call me out. instead my suspecting him is "4x suspicious". please notice how fucking skeevy this is all this fake confusion

I ought to make a post calling out how easy it is to play the fake town newbie card but mylo's ISO writes that post itself. he has done nothing towny and I am very towny and I am in a 1v1 with him. Somehow he doesn't want to call out this 1v1.

HEY MYLO YOU FAT FUCK IF I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO SUSPECT YOU, WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO SUSPECT???

MUTANT??? NO HES A HIDER
MASTINA??? NO YOU SAID IT YOURSELF

WOW WHO DOES THAT LEAVE???
stupid mafia shading me so bad calling you OUT HOMIE

just call me xXxLOGICAL_REASONINGxXx
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #143) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Awoo »

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MYLO IS MAFIA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

discrediting me
comparing me to some random person I'm not

FUCKING PPUSHING LIGHT SCUM ON ME WHEN IM NOT SCUM (and you refuse to call me scum just "hhmmmm idk kinda suspicious xD my win condition is lynch anyone but myself xD")

is your strategy just to be the "calm rational one" while I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at you and you say hahah guys look at how crazy he is must be a mafia omg like what is this post even am i right? "im not going to evaluate content I am just going to discredit and shade haha you know we dont share the same win con ;) you need to lynch mafia but i need to lynch town ;) which is anyone but myself so im keeping my options open who knows maybe mastina is mafia :P hahah and we are just assuming mutant is town haha maybe he isnt haha "
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #144) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Awoo »

you're not reading my posts. if you read my post you would not have made that reply.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #145) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Awoo »

hint hint: incriminating evidence right here hint hint
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #146) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Awoo »

if I had to guess i think your scumgame is quite obtuse since that is what I am getting right now!!!

Hey buddy who u think the mafai is? u think it is me? cause i call u mafia? u think it is mastina? u think it is fakeclaiming mutant? take a stance you seem like you're NOT playing hte game
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #147) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Awoo »

d1d2
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #148) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Awoo »

mylo stop FUCKING SHADING ME and come at me you coward

please tell me you are seeing this people
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #149) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Awoo »

Do you also really think this role would exactly make the scum team balanced to the power that town had?
Oh btw if you think I'm mafia i am a mafia goon while mylo is 100% a PR

Do you think that that role would exactly make the scum team balanced to the power that town had?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #150) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Awoo »

Mastina was just throwing out a suggestion when she said "the NK could have come from PGO", when i think it is much more likely mylo is a mafia ascetic who targeted mutant n2 who was hiding elsewhere.

It screws with so much in the setup. Case in point:

Mylo gets BNL'd. He convinces him not to use the vig. Lol u got roleblocked haha looks like mafia have a roleblocker!!!! Im innocent!!'
Mylo gets tracked by TW. Haha nope I am immune to that! ;) I'm VT!!!!! lol!! mafia has a roleblokcer!!
Mylo gets visited by the weak doctor. (not sure if wisdom dies maybe he gets roleblocked or sth im not sure how asetic works really first time seeing it) but if wisdom survives that's a false positive inno.
Mylo gets hid behind. Mutant doesn't die because
1. he only dies from werewolves and mylo is a mafia
2. he dies from hiding behind mafia but he tried to target an asetic and it failed

boom another false positive.

So yeah mylo does have a pretty good counter to all the town PR's as asetic. Idk about the PGO thing but asetic makes sense here.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #151) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Awoo »

So yeah
1. im town
2. if im mafia its 3 goons VS tracker / 1shot delayed copvig / hider / 2shot weak doctor ---- yeahhhh
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #152) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Awoo »

well kokichi was an encryptor but you know what i mean
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #153) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Awoo »

So let's go through this:

You want to call me mafia because I'm weird. Not sure how I am not paying attention to whats in the game. You're gonna have to tell me what I am missing other then boring speculation on what happened on what night instead of playing the game.

But here's the thing:

0. Assume that I am a mafia goon.

1. I know that someone in my faction targeted you on night 2 and the kill failed. (its unreasonable to assume kokichi and me put in no kill for the night lolol)
2. For the sake of the argument pretend that for some reason I don't care about PR's and I ignore crumbs like I did this game as VT.
3. I see your hider claim today and it all clicks and makes sense to me. I need to mislynch mylo or mastina for the win.
4. And instead for some reason I jump on you and call you mafia and don't believe your claim.

Contradiction. Then I don't make sense as mafia.

Assume that mylo is mafia.

He knows you're hider based on 1, 2, and 3.
5. He knows he must mislynch awoo or mastina for the win today.
6. He makes sure to keep his options open, sits back, and lightly throws shade at awoo while not making a hard stance on mastina. Making fun of and pointing out awoo's erratic posting style is sure to gain points with mutant the town aligned player, who is suspicious of awoo for (bad) reasons.

But really, you're talking to me like someone who is confbiased and will never change thier mind. You're jumping on me because I am confrontational and low charisma. Mylo is sitting on his ass and shading the FUCK out of me while refusing to take a stance and for some reason everyone is just content to do nothing about it.

Your win condition isn't to lynch people you don't like, it's to lynch the mafia. Mafia can be likable.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #154) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Awoo »

I'd also like to point out that you clearly aren't paying attention to what is currently going on in the game and are instead fixated on trying to make yourself look better than mylo through any means neccessary. That's evidently your only objective.
From the opening post, I win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated and at least one Town player is alive. Mylo is a threat to the town as he is a mafia asetic. Thank you for understanding.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #155) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Awoo »

So I explained why my thought process doesn't make sense if I'm mafia, so now I will explain how it makes sense from a town POV.

How did I go from trying to kill mutant to mylo?????

1478 - mutant's post is in a shit eating smug tone that pisses me off. Makes me suspicious of his role. WTF is a hider that isn't a hider? Sounds fake to me!! mylo and mastina must be town by POE. Also the wifom at the end of the post was super gross to me. "i would never pull such a gambit as mafia" read to me at the time like "i would never be dumb enough to make a fakeclaim and get caught exactly like I am now".

So from that I think mutant is fakeclaiming mafia.

Then mastina posts 1484.

After reading this, I understand how mutant can be a hider without being a hider -- he's a hider that only dies when he visits WW's and not mafia. ohhhhhhhh. I immediately take that new information into consideration and clear mutant and mastina in a single post: 1491.

Since I have cleared 2 of the town and I know myself that I am town, the only mafia can be myloninja and it is my duty as town to put all effort into getting him lynched today.

I will never reevaluate mastina because
1. she is town from previous days.
2. she would never have tried to kill mutant n2

I will never reevaluate mutant as town because
1. this explains the nokill n2

I will never reevaluate mylo as mafia because
1. everyone but him is confirmed town to me.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #156) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Awoo »

At this point I am not playing to convince mutant that I'm town, because I don't think you're a very good player and I'm not confident you will figure this game out LOL thats not a good thing to say to someone you're trying to convince but its true LOLOLOL.

I am trying to convince mastina that I am town so that she can ram it down your throat for me. I think I have done a good enough job and I am miles outside my scum range while mylo is sitting comfortably within his.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #157) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Awoo »

thanks for the greenlight mastina

VOTE: myloninja

The reason I don't vote is because uhhh idk really but I am calling him out for not only not voting but also not explicitly taking any stances on the game.
Awoo, assume that I KNOW I wasn't attacked night 2 and I KNOW it's because the mafia just didn't use their night kill.

That devalues everything you just said.
OK so mylo is a PGO good to know. Any reason why you keep witholding information from me the townie? I'm clearly in the dark as to what happened on night actions and I'm making guesses as to what the most reasonble outcome is << lol
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #158) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Awoo »

not responding to your posts I have an exam tmr
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #159) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Awoo »

oh wow! look at that deadline. You're gong to have to flail faster, mylo
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #160) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Awoo »

I'd like us to lynch today because mastina is going to die tonight and I am going to riot
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #161) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Awoo »

Sure whatever works
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #162) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Awoo »

sorry but i have another exam tmr
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #163) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Awoo »

and then i have another exam on day 15
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #164) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Awoo »

Video games
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #165) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Awoo »

was REALLY hoping to be dead today btw. Worst case scenario would have been mastina dying.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #166) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Awoo »

idk about that but try your best anyways.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #167) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Awoo »

HI mastina! effort comes tomorrow. thanks for your posts, if you're mafia you've probably already won.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #168) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Awoo »

Hi, first on the agenda is mylo's wall.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #169) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Awoo »

Why did you hammer someone you thought was town?
I don't think I have an excuse for this one, that was just bad play on my part >> <<. I got to hopeful his lynch would end the game.
How have you played miles out of your scumrange? How were you not in the top of the suspicion list as well? You do realise every point here works the other way around lol?
Ever since I survived being the day 1 lynch, I have been playing the game as if it's obvious that I am town and that I don't need to do anything to convince anyone of my alignment. The posts that I refer to as putting me as outside of my scumrange specifically are all the panic spewing I did ie.
isolation ... all the way through to isolation 37.

A post speicifically explaining (to mastina) why I am outside my scumrange is to 239.

After this, everybody starts day 2 saying "yeah awoo is town we're not lynching this" so basically after we lynched kokichi I just sat back and lynched VT claims labouring under the missapprehension that you were both town.
So why do any of those associatives make me scum lol? They didn't talk about me because A) I've never played with them before and B) I lurked most of the day. If they did talk about me, I'd actually find that more suspicious. And in post 696 , Esp literally tells BNL to cop Imp over you! And none of their bussing at the end of day really looks like they actually wanted you dead, a vote so "they didn't get lynched" and calling a post of yours null.

And where did I ever suspect anyone as a PR lol. I just went along with whatever people I trusted were thinking lol.
They don't make you scum just accumulating them all in one place to see if it makes a pattern. Remember at this point, I had (incorrectly) mechanically cleared mastina so I was just searching for reasons why you were mafia without considering any other world.

... ok a lot of my posts made yesterday look pretty damn silly in hindsight but here is the logical train that drives each and every one of them.

1. Mutant is a hider (fallacy)
2. The nokill is explained by mutant hiding (fallacy)
3. mastina knew mutant was a hider
4. mastina would not kill mutant

Therefore, mylo is confirmed mafia and we need to convince everyone else that he is mafia in order to win the game.

My biggest problem with continuing with that is 1. the logic is wrong
and 2. your posting has been giving me very genuine vibes ever since we got to mylo. I even said it myself before tricking myself with mechanics! "Mylo is bleeding town ITT" because I was going based off of reads and not mechanical lies (thanks mutant! your gambit was apprieciated though)

I don't want to really respond to or look at a lot of these because
1. embarrassment
2. I think it's been made clear that I assumed false mechanical information and tried to force a scumread on you when I had an actual read on you that ranged somewhere between "meh" to "genuine town"

So basically you summed up my entire performance yesterday in 1 line
This could have been a good argument if Mutant didn't disprove it later lol.
Principle of explosion's a bitch isn't it? when you assume a contradiction you can come to any conclusion true or false. I was forcing myself to scumread you without considering any alternative.

(you seem to know more about setup spec then me so im not going to argue on this point i was just hoping i was right)

The next step would be looking at mastina.
Which would also be hard. Because her posting has been "genuine". If anything though, the way to find mastina as mafia would be to

1. realize that I/we/everyone was putting too much stock into her aggression day 1 and mistook aggression for towniness
2. probably look at her recent posts and see if they read kinda like sitting back instead of gamesolving(?)
3. notice that when discounting the aggression, mastina's towniness has been somewhere in the "just ok" range (which is where mafia typically are) and mylo's been spewing town in recent posts, something that felt bad to ignore due to "mechanics". But I think this is starting to actually make sense now.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #170) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Awoo »

mastina. i can't clear you for mechanical wifom. As you can see from my post I am considering the possibility that you are mafia. Please address the accusation "i think u might be mafia" for me.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (isolation #171) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Awoo »

Town:

Cul-de-sac mislynched day 2. I panicked under pressure. Does this count as a game? Everyone just lurked.
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=76520

Taking justice into our own hands: got tricked/manipulated by 2/3 of the mafia. Caught a mafia hard but eddie cane replaced him and smooth talked me out of it. Fought against the scum lynch d1. Town clean sweep, no thanks to me.
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=75047

Scum:

Purgatory: read role PM, rolled over and died
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=74958

Iambic tetramafia: tried to play the exact same as eyes in the fog, instantly get called out, die, realize i can never do that again
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=73654

Eyes in the fog (newbie): first game onsite, play really intellectually, taking advantage of the fact no one knows me and hope to get underestimated.
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=73237
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #172) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Awoo »

oh and
* only thing that stopped me from getting mislynched in taking justice into our own hands is because a gunsmith inno'd me
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #173) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Awoo »

Okay, so you really know your theory and you are passionate about it. Good for you! Now you wanted to engage right? What did you want to discuss.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #174) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Awoo »

yeah, thanks for 1597. kinda funny how mylo said "its mylo, my time to shine!" funny in your context isn't it :P
@ I don't really think much of it, sorry. Its not very hard to do something without any reward and then say "i had no reward to do it". I read it as if you never posted that.

At my question what have I done to show that I am town? Well I won't use any content posted today since you don't like that. Let me describe what I have done that makes me towny:

pedit: !remindme reply to mastina's comment about mylo's scumgames
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #175) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Awoo »

ok so TODO:

towncase for myself. Start with BNL push. Go to my desperation at the end of day 1. Explain my passive behavior through the rest of the game.

scumreview for mylo. Look at his games with asetic and pgo. I anticipate they will look similar. I will note that some things have been a little bit over the top this game. "look at me im sheeping someone i townread sheepity sheep look at me this is the exact same game i play as town"
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #176) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Awoo »

So here's my take on it. The three of us have played largely similar games outside of LYLO. Low presence outside of day 1. Larger presence in day 1 except for mylo who was a name tossed out there type suspect. And that's the thing.......

I came under heavy suspiscion day 1. By day 2 everyone's first post was "awoo is town"
Mastina came under light suspiscion day 1. By day 2 everyone's consensus was not really considering as mafia. And the thing is that mastina was right about the whole kill kokichi at night thing. And the thing about that thing is that mastina was the one who was pushing for it so hard with no motvation yeah ok I see where this argument was coming from.
Mylo was at the middle-bottom of reads list day 1. Then he just faded away without ever being town.

I do want to lynch mylo.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #177) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Awoo »

I've got exams coming up. Hurry up and vote

LOL

sorry this is my first lylo so i don;t know what proper voting ettiquite is for making the first vote
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #178) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Awoo »

stream post incoming. Did you know I get really paranoid and edit my posts as mafia? that's why they have such a different feel to them im trying so hard not to slip all the time,. But as town I release shitposts like this one all the time. It's a massive playstyle differnece that stands out and if you're REALLY BORED you can go and verify it for yourself.

Nightkills:

Wisdom: I wasn't really paying attention to him so whatever
Nokill night 2: makes me suspicious of mylo first for the wrong reason (because of the hider fakeclaim) now it makes me suspicious because he could be a PGO.
Pine: epic meme that I would absolutely never fall for. I think this implicates mylo lol scum have made too many mistakes to be mastina and I do have a record of making terrible actions as scum but I'm not that stupid. my PR reads this game have been mastina and mutant and you've been at the top of my townpool this whole game until mylo because of it. Mastina for the convoluted breadcrumb at the beginning. Mutant because he said my role will help me figure things out and acted really smug and like he was never going to die.
BNL: yeah whatever he died
mutant: I was a bit anxious he was actually going to follow through with his terrible gambit but 1. he wasn't a hider and 2. he died so whatever. I am happy because he was scumreading me I think.

Comprehensive history of awoo's thoughts:

Day 1 I take it easy for a bit and sit back until I have found a scumread to push. It was BNL. I pushed him. This is word for word my towngame. Everything that there is to say about my meta specifically to mastina I said in posts and 239. I towntell enough for the rest of day 1 while continuing to be tricked by kokichi. You could consider me pocketed. I then proceed to discount all VT claims because of the logic in coming from a mastina post without a source.

Mastina, read my ISO in day 2. You know how scum wants to lynch kokichi to deny information? You can actually see me in real time going through the logic and coming to the conclusion yeah we DO get 2 lynches from lynching not kokichi. Then when no one co operates I hammer kokichi.

The rest of the game I started playing lazy as if I was an IC that already confirmed himself town and just had to keep lynching in a POE. Becuase I was still operating under the misapprehension that we were in rolemadness from 616, I instinctively guessed that myself and mylo were the only VT claims that could be trusted and mastina was like a mason cop with mutant or something so of course I was down to lynch implosion even though I didn't really scumread him I kind of just went with the majority (shitty witch hunt philosiphy) while I kept throughout the game advocating for mylo's lynch because he never really got out of my mind and kind of stayed in the "consesus nullscum" zone where I keep people that everyone think might be mafia but no one will lynch.

Then we lynched gamma because he was VT
then I made the worst move in this game and hammered EP when I thought he would flip town and I WAS SO CLOSE to getting mylo lynched that day he was my lynch lined up for that day dammnit and I gave in to the majority AGAIN so basically this entire game I've been trying and failing to lynch mylo and now is my time to shine.

Oh yeah and reasons mastina could be mafia:

1. because she's the IC of this newbie game and we need to fearlynch her (note: invalid)

reasons mastina could be town:

1. because she ddn't use her PGO ability n2
2. consensus townread day 1 after initial poor reaction to aggressive playstyle
3. mylo is more likely mafia
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (isolation #179) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Awoo »

Reasons why mylo is mafia:

well before I say that can I just say I'm really pissed off because he's higher charisma then me I mean my charisma goes into the toilet when I'm an angry VT and I hope that doesn't make us lose this game i mean read lylo and take a shot every time mylo does that disgusting sitcom style "woah! look at that guy!". Also do you remember my response to the wallpost? Mylo's response was fucking terrible. First he was all like "hey! i need a response so that I can evaluate you're alignment!" then I replied with a fat one and he said "+townpoints" hhhahaha are you kidding me note: this is the same thing I called out BNL for being mafia d1 and that was wrong but still if you desprately want a response to a wall and your only words are "+townpoints" it's basically mafia conceding and saying well shit that was really towny I don't want to confront him on that or really reply to it, in addition most of his content was starting to consider mastina as mafia so that's behavior that I want to encourage in this dog here have a doggy biscuit good dog. pats on the head all around and +townpoints for you~!

Yeah mylo's content is dead all game
I played with him in cul de sac and he lurked the hell out of that as VT but it was a lot less IN YOUR FACE lurking style. it was like "oh hey" every once in a while and "ok ill sheep this seems good" as opposed to how forced it felt this game. Put the iso's of those two side by side if you want to know what I'm talking about. This game it took to him literally going "sheepity sheep~!" "do you have any questions for me? no? ok bye!" "did I mention I'm not very good at this game?" "I am going to keep sheeping my townreads!"

what's the town motivation for drawing so much attention to yourself doing nothing? It's nothing other then "hey look!! this is !! my!! towngame where I do exactly this!!" the main differnece is that his actual towngame is a whole lot quieter.

Note: mylo was pushing for kokichi's lynch all day d2 trying to HMMMMM deny town that information was he well there's your mechanics that you so love mastina ^^ never even listened to you just "honestly just vote kokichi"

for an example of the awful sitcom responses to my posts.

Mastina if I had to guess why your gut says me it would be because I'm a big ugly low charisma aggressive shitter who makes dumb ugly incomprehensible memeposts. But also I have a green role PM so there you go.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #180) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Awoo »

what was my words per minute on that? I'm pretty good.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #181) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:01 am

Post by Awoo »

You know mastina if anything the fact that I'm submitting terrible posts without any polish sometimes might make me townier :think:

I'm actually going to be completely without internet access 23 hours from now so I'm voting today.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #182) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Awoo »

Nice. VOTE: mylo

I'm sort of around today if you want to have a super chill chat.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #183) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Awoo »

YES WE WON
unless its mastina
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #184) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Awoo »

Secondly, I think this has been the first time someone actually called me charismatic lol.
No mylo, anyone can be charismatic relative to me
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #185) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Awoo »

YES WE DID IT
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #186) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Awoo »

nah as far as im concerned its unwinnable ever since the implosion lynch im glad its over no broken hearts

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”