Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11425 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11409, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11282, the worst wrote:I miss you already Tora :( :( :( :(
Because he’s going to cause us to lose the game?
say what now?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11426 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11410, Nancy Drew 39 wrote::]
In post 11283, Sando wrote:Ok so Nero is our best leader candidate for tonight, there's no point for this Math BS if they're just gonna get the scumleader anyway. He also has heal so if he lives through tonight and gets leader, conftown Sakura is back.

We can also elect Sakura if we want, just assume they'll act in towns interest and take someone's (mine? Tors?) list to heart.

We can also slow this right down, we should assume we'll lynch scum today (since a mislynch is loss).

Wait...gotta check with mod.
My fucking God! I really cannot believe this. Does no one but me understand that doc cannot heal petrification?

Kill.me.now. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
in sakura's list you're listed as "heal" which is NOT "doc" and can in fact heal petrification
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11427 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11414, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11292, Sando wrote:
In post 11288, the worst wrote:ughhh in Tora's memory I feel we should just lynch Theta Nancy and Math and win but ye it works
If Tora his scum!Theta here I don't see how we possibly lose. It confirms Nancy+Math as scum.

I think we want Tora to bomb Theta either way today, but I'd like to work out the mylo bit first.
No, it fucking doesn’t. Please explain why I begged the person who was NK - whom I fucking used HT on - to use bp that night? Oh and yeah, let’s just allow the 2 hidden scum to kill every night with 0 accountability. If town is seriously this brain dead, then scum deserves to win this. What’s really depressing. is we don’t have to let this happen but no one wants to listen to me, so we’re clearly fucked. Good work, guys. \o/

Except obviously Nero, who seems to be seeing things clearly. At least if I get stupidly mislynched, hopefully he might be able to hopefully turn things around?

I know that UFO and Sando seem to be content to allow the 2 hidden scum to coast. lol
why are you talking shit about me? you got powers every day and you caught 0 scum. stop blaming other people for your losses.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11428 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11418, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11297, Toranaga wrote:Ive submitted

sando, you're a genius
God, why? We’re totally fucked now. Thanks UFO. :facepalm:
what? what exactly do you think I did you airhead?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11429 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11420, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11406, Nero Cain wrote:Toras use of mimic is kinda ass....
God, why did he do this. We’re probably going to lose now, if scum negates him. :(
scum can't negate me as a day action LOL

you don't know anything
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11430 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11424, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11202, Toranaga wrote:math lied about his precog results
Did he?
In post 10725, MathBlade wrote:
Redirector

EH
1-shot during each day vote swapper PM mod

HT
BP
Shapeshifting
— Make your powers look like someone else. Doesn’t count toward power usage.

^^ The precog list
In post 11191, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Hypnosis:
Target another player. Any actions this player uses before the end of the next Day Phase will be redirected to another player of your choice instead.
Mind Control:
Target another player. You may move their vote once before the end of the next Day Phase. You may change its position by PM'ing the Mod (me).
**Precognition: Learn the next set of Superpowers available for acquisition before they're revealed.
**Self-Detonation: Target another player. Both you and that player will die.
Shapeshifting:
Target another player. Any actions you take this Night Phase will appear as though that player performed them instead.
Weather Manipulation: Target another player. If that player takes Flight, that player dies.
There are 3 matches here.Why does he lie about some powers but not lie about others? Are you saying that this was just a lucky guess and he's scum that didn't use it?
yeah he is lying cause half the shit is wrong. what is your theory, genius?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11431 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Toranaga »

hey nancy, you gained powers every fucking night. how many wolves did you catch?

you know, other than ankamius.

btw you power echo'd scum? good job girl
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11432 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

We definitely lynch today. Trying to decide the best vote
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11433 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh wait. Does power echo get a result?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11434 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm just asking you a question. Don't get snarky with me immature POS
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11435 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Tor
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11436 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11434, Nero Cain wrote:I'm just asking you a question. Don't get snarky with me immature POS
what is your theory, genius?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11437 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I did power echo last night. Is that important or no
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11438 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Toranaga »

it is. it means I'm protected.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11439 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 11392, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11233, the worst wrote:can they factional kill and power in the same night? like last night was high impact but they only have 3 powers a night. I understand Mathb wouldn't openwolf like this without a few more layers tho
So far we have evidence of
2 scum actions:
Petrification and NK. This backs up my theory that Titus’ hidden scum probably has duplication and is holstering it until LYLO. Why else would there not be a 3rd scum action?

Unless they can do both the factional thing and use superpowers at the same time? But that gives even more weight to one scum likely having duplication. Because duplication won’t show up in any investigation until it’s too late.
I'm pretty sure you're missing actions. Petrify was used (obviously). There's also a negation claim.

The problem here is that for Math to be elected leader requires people who were supposed to vote for Nero having failed to do so. If we assume Math is town, then that's 3 votes scum could use to put Math in leadership as a "frame". If Math is scum, then it's two.

Math gave incorrect pre-cog results yesterday which is medium evidence for scum!Math.

So who was supposed to vote for nero? -- Nero: Ausuka, Sakura, Tora, Nancy

Being killed and being petrified won't stop leader vote (Kills resolve last in NAR).

So ... the only way we end up with a Math leader is people in that list are scum. Ausuka is dead so that leaves {Sakura, Tora, Nancy} where at least two must be scum.

There's a probability space where Toranaga is scum with Sakura and Nancy is town ... but I need to take some time to consider that. Nancy's spew today looks bad, but re-reading Toranaga at end of yesterday also looks bad.

Scum "obviously" wouldn't petrify one of their own ever right? /s

I think ALL of us should ask whether being killed or petrified would stop leader vote from counting; that should make it clear how many scum are in the group who was supposed to vote for Nero.

I think it
goes without saying
that we have to treat this like LYLO. If you don't understand why, look at my earlier post where I laid out just one of the many series of events that results in a loss if we don't lynch scum today.
In post 11394, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11237, Toranaga wrote:math being leader points to nancy being scum
No, it sure as hell fucking doesn’t!
Actually it might. Really depends heavily on if being killed or petrified happen before leader votes. For Math to be elected literally requires people assigned to vote Nero to be scum. Two if Math is scum and three if Math is town.

If Math is town, then that makes scum {Tora, Sakura, Nancy} I think. If Math is scum, only one of those 3 can be town.

It's probably time for you to start convincing us that Tora and Sakura are scum if you really aren't Nancy. In a world where you're town, they're scum.

In post 11412, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11288, the worst wrote:ughhh in Tora's memory I feel we should just lynch Theta Nancy and Math and win but ye it works
You want to lynch the one person who can heal Sakura before confiscum.
C’mon tw, I know you’re better then this.

I think Theta is town and we will have at least 1 if not 2 towns dead, if scum has some form of negate. UFO is once again making a bone-headed decision to risk hero suiciding on likely town.

Sakura was smart, that’s why scum petrified her over UFO. She understood that only leader should ever risk bombing. Town is probably doomed.
It has already been pointed out a few times that I can heal petrify. You keep trying to assert only you can do so as a reason not to lynch you. This is concerning.

It's also
deeply
concerning that you are expressing a town read on Toranaga when it's logically impossible for you both to be town.

Just to be clear: my fundamental assumptions are as follows:

1.) In order for Math to be elected, then either 2 (Math is scum) or 3 (Math is town) scum have to be in the pool of people who were supposed to vote Nero. Otherwise Nero would be leader.

2.) Petrify doesn't stop leader vote from counting

If those are true, then we basically have the game solved and it comes down to getting to as much certainty as possible about Math's alignment. If we believe Math is town, then we have the scum team nailed because Nero isn't leader. If we believe Math is scum, then the other two scum are in {Toranaga, Nancy, Sakura}

Nancy's "narrative" that only she can undo the petrify is weak evidence for Nancy and Sakura being scum together with Petrify being used as a gambit.

@Nero - Weigh in bud. I think all the pieces are here. Just need to assemble the puzzle properly.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11440 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I power echoed drixx to tor
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11441 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Toranaga »

who do I bomb? theta alpine or creature?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #11442 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11424, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11202, Toranaga wrote:math lied about his precog results
Did he?
In post 10725, MathBlade wrote:
Redirector

EH
1-shot during each day vote swapper PM mod

HT
BP
Shapeshifting
— Make your powers look like someone else. Doesn’t count toward power usage.

^^ The precog list
In post 11191, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Hypnosis:
Target another player. Any actions this player uses before the end of the next Day Phase will be redirected to another player of your choice instead.
Mind Control:
Target another player. You may move their vote once before the end of the next Day Phase. You may change its position by PM'ing the Mod (me).
**Precognition: Learn the next set of Superpowers available for acquisition before they're revealed.
Self-Detonation: Target another player. Both you and that player will die.

Shapeshifting:
Target another player. Any actions you take this Night Phase will appear as though that player performed them instead.
Weather Manipulation: Target another player. If that player takes Flight, that player dies
There are 3 matches here.Why does he lie about some powers but not lie about others? Are you saying that this was just a lucky guess and he's scum that didn't use it?
Why would Math lie? Because we leashed him with using precog and I’m thinking - due to both weather and bombing not being mentioned, maybe he was hoping for town to pick bombing over tracker or watcher last night?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11443 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11425, Toranaga wrote:
In post 11409, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11282, the worst wrote:I miss you already Tora :( :( :( :(
Because he’s going to cause us to lose the game?
say what now?
Potentially hero suiciding on town and lynching your healer. Yeah, brilliant job there, Sherlock.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11444 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I not really understanding why it has to be Nancy/Sakura?

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11445 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Toranaga »

you can't cure petrify with force field generation, drixx. you need healing which, if my memory serves, you don't have

@nancy have you unpetrified sakura yet? just do it
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11446 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11444, Nero Cain wrote:I not really understanding why it has to be Nancy/Sakura?
we were supposed to give 4 votes to you. if math is scum, even if all scum votes him, he only gets 2 votes. which means 2 of those 4 votes have migrated to mathblade. the people voting mathblade were me, ausuka, sakura and nancy. apparently gamma claims to also have voted you, which makes this even worse.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11447 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11441, Toranaga wrote:who do I bomb? theta alpine or creature?
Well you calling Theta scum and creature town so.....just pls suicide yourself already.

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11448 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11447, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11441, Toranaga wrote:who do I bomb? theta alpine or creature?
Well you calling Theta scum and creature town so.....just pls suicide yourself already.
not before nancy unpetrifies sakura
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11449 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11426, Toranaga wrote:
In post 11410, Nancy Drew 39 wrote::]
In post 11283, Sando wrote:Ok so Nero is our best leader candidate for tonight, there's no point for this Math BS if they're just gonna get the scumleader anyway.
He also has heal so if he lives through tonight and gets leader, conftown Sakura is back.

We can also elect Sakura if we want, just assume they'll act in towns interest and take someone's (mine? Tors?) list to heart.

We can also slow this right down, we should assume we'll lynch scum today (since a mislynch is loss).

Wait...gotta check with mod.
My fucking God! I really cannot believe this. Does no one but me understand that doc cannot heal petrification?

Kill.me.now. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
in sakura's list you're listed as "heal" which is NOT "doc" and can in fact heal petrification
Yes, that is correct. Sando apparently thinks Nero can power absorb heal from Drixx, which he obviously can’t.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”