Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11725 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 11709, Toranaga wrote:alternatively, scum can have a saying in what goes or doesn't go as abilities the next day

if there was mod error, there would be a mod announcement. you can't assume mod error to clear math for this.
Umm... you're mistaken. B.S. is a very good mod. If he made an error with the list, he would know that the correct move is to say nothing and limit the damage. A mod announcement that an error was made basically clears Math. Uncertainty vs. making a player IC. It's obvious which is the correct choice for a mod.

What I KNOW is that Math nailed a new power in the right spot. I also know that Math ended up leader in a situation where that's not possible without 3 votes for Math. I know there's 3 scum left. Therefore Math cannot be scum.

That leaves me having to assume either a mod error or a scum ability are the most likely explanations for Math having a partially correct list.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11726 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Toranaga »

mathblade's posts are all extremely scummy btw

are you all tone deaf?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11727 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

fuck off tor.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11728 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11725, Drixx wrote:
In post 11709, Toranaga wrote:alternatively, scum can have a saying in what goes or doesn't go as abilities the next day

if there was mod error, there would be a mod announcement. you can't assume mod error to clear math for this.
Umm... you're mistaken. B.S. is a very good mod. If he made an error with the list, he would know that the correct move is to say nothing and limit the damage. A mod announcement that an error was made basically clears Math. Uncertainty vs. making a player IC. It's obvious which is the correct choice for a mod.

What I KNOW is that Math nailed a new power in the right spot. I also know that Math ended up leader in a situation where that's not possible without 3 votes for Math. I know there's 3 scum left. Therefore Math cannot be scum.

That leaves me having to assume either a mod error or a scum ability are the most likely explanations for Math having a partially correct list.
IF HE IS A GOOD MOD HE IS NOT MESSING UP 3 OF NEXT DAY ABILITIES, DRIXX
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11729 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11721, MathBlade wrote:I don’t want Tor helping Nancy through this night.
Ok

1) We're lynching EITHER Nancy or Tor, neither can help the other
2) Tor just bombed, he has NO POWER tonight. Nancy refuses to heal, she's trying to both preserve her power to use tonight and avoid the fact that she doesn't have heal.

Lynch Nancy today, Tor will blow himself up tomorrow, and we're left looking for another scum.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11730 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

math is scummy in every game
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11731 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11727, Nero Cain wrote:fuck off tor.
watching you try to solve a mafia game is frankly one of the funniest things I've read in this site
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11732 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11731, Toranaga wrote:
watching you try to solve a mafia game is frankly one of the funniest things I've read in this site
how many town have you lynched this game?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11733 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11729, Sando wrote:
In post 11721, MathBlade wrote:I don’t want Tor helping Nancy through this night.
Ok

2) Tor just bombed, he has NO POWER tonight. Nancy refuses to heal, she's trying to both preserve her power to use tonight and avoid the fact that she doesn't have heal.

Lynch Nancy today, Tor will blow himself up tomorrow, and we're left looking for another scum.
Again that is not the right play here. Look please. Scum tried to frame me for a reason.

They don’t want me in control of petrify.

The right answer is I petrify Nancy so she can’t raise Sakura and we lynch Tor.

We don’t know what factionals scum have and Nancy not healing here screams possibly newb Town.
I would rather petrify Nancy and then use HT if it comes up and is needed.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11734 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11732, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11731, Toranaga wrote:
how many town have you lynched this game?
was I trying to lynch scum!math and you started insulting me last gameday? yeah that happened

was I defending toogeloo?

I killed theta. I outed math. I'm at least better than you who did nothing and is tunneling town.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #11735 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11686, Sando wrote:
In post 11678, MathBlade wrote:Then vote Tor with me. If we lynch Tor Nancy then can’t heal Sakura.
Because Tor can't use a power tonight, since he just used bomb. Nancy almost definitely doesn't have heal and has petrify from N3 instead, so we're just left with what the 3rd scummer can do.
Yes I do and I keep on getting fucking attacked for insisting on both doing what the majority wants and for insisting on double doc.

If Math is town, then I only need one doc, unless he gives power to scum and they pick it and redirect one doc. They can only redirect one of them. That’s my point. So Sando, UFO? Drixx? want me to heal withoit assuming me of protection? Why wouldn’t scum kill me tonight - whomever they are, when I am the only one who can reverse it?

Will I get guaranteed double doc AFTER I heal? Yes or no? And do the majority want me to do this?

YES

or

No?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11736 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11735, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11678, MathBlade wrote:Then vote Tor with me. If we lynch Tor Nancy then can’t heal Sakura.
Because Tor can't use a power tonight, since he just used bomb. Nancy almost definitely doesn't have heal and has petrify from N3 instead, so we're just left with what the 3rd scummer can do.
Yes I do and I keep on getting fucking attacked for insisting on both doing what the majority wants and for insisting on double doc.

If Math is town, then I only need one doc, unless he gives power to scum and they pick it and redirect one doc. They can only redirect one of them. That’s my point. So Sando, UFO? Drixx? want me to heal withoit assuming me of protection? Why wouldn’t scum kill me tonight - whomever they are, when I am the only one who can reverse it?

Will I get guaranteed double doc AFTER I heal? Yes or no? And do the majority want me to do this?

YES

or

No?
Just fucking do it. Otherwise I am petrifying your ass.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11737 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11735, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

YES

or

No?
VOTE: nancy drew

if you're town you're a shame
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11738 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11733, MathBlade wrote:We don’t know what factionals scum have and Nancy not healing here screams possibly newb Town.
there is zero reason to not lynch Nancy this game.

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11739 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Toranaga »

nancy can you realise no one wants you alive? it'd make the whole process easier.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11740 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11733, MathBlade wrote:
In post 11729, Sando wrote:
Ok

Again that is not the right play here. Look please. Scum tried to frame me for a reason.

They don’t want me in control of petrify.

The right answer is I petrify Nancy so she can’t raise Sakura and we lynch Tor.

We don’t know what factionals scum have and Nancy not healing here screams possibly newb Town.
I would rather petrify Nancy and then use HT if it comes up and is needed.
Nancy can't raise Sakura if we lynch her...

Lynch Nancy, petrify Tor, job done.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11741 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Toranaga »

"I will only heal sakura if I'm promised protection" that's, what

no town thinks that
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11742 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Toranaga »

dont petrify me

dont do it please, I need to flip

I'm town

I need to flip town so you can kill math
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11743 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11741, Toranaga wrote:"I will only heal sakura if I'm promised protection" that's, what

no town thinks that
They do if they are the only protective.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11744 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Toranaga »

kill me anyway if I'm petrified so I can flip, yes? that's smart play
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11745 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11742, Toranaga wrote:dont petrify me

I'm town

Lynch Tor petrify Nancy.

Problem solved
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11746 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11743, MathBlade wrote:
In post 11741, Toranaga wrote:"I will only heal sakura if I'm promised protection" that's, what

no town thinks that
she has to heal sakura, period. bargaining with town is frankly pathetic and no way nancy does it unless she is scum or like, really unhinged.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11747 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like, Nancy just being dumb and not voting me is a thing but b/c there's also a ton of scum motivation in not voting me then we should prob kill ger.

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11748 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11745, MathBlade wrote:
In post 11742, Toranaga wrote:dont petrify me

I'm town

Lynch Tor petrify Nancy.

Problem solved
This literally lets scum Tor+Nancy use an extra power...WHY MATH WHY?!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11749 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11746, Toranaga wrote:
In post 11743, MathBlade wrote:

no town thinks that
she has to heal sakura, period. bargaining with town is frankly pathetic and no way nancy does it unless she is scum or like, really unhinged.
With a game like this.
Really unhinged is an option.

However you are confscum

We need confscum bodies flipping now
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”