Sakura Hana (0):

Sando (0):

the worst (0):

Not Voting (5):
Creature, Drixx, Gamma Emerald, Kokichi Oma, Nosferatu

With
players in play, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-29 01:00:00).

Abilities Available for Acquisition

Hypnosis:
Target another player. Any actions this player uses before the end of the next Day Phase will be redirected to another player of your choice instead.
Mind Control:
Target another player. You may move their vote once before the end of the next Day Phase. You may change its position by PM'ing the Mod (me).
**Precognition:
Learn the next set of Superpowers available for acquisition before they're revealed.
**Self-Detonation:
Target another player. Both you and that player will die.
*Shapeshifting:
Target another player. Any actions you take this Night Phase will appear as though that player performed them instead.
Weather Manipulation:
Target another player. If that player takes Flight, that player dies.

*May be used to modify any Superpowers a player may have. Does not count against the number of Superpowers a player may use each Night Phase.
**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.
Last edited by The Dream Weaver on Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11751 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11748, Sando wrote:
In post 11745, MathBlade wrote:
In post 11742, Toranaga wrote:dont petrify me

dont do it please, I need to flip

I'm town

I need to flip town so you can kill math
Lynch Tor petrify Nancy.

Problem solved
This literally lets scum Tor+Nancy use an extra power...WHY MATH WHY?!
NO IT DOESN’T

Petrify stops the submission of actions!
Read it!
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11752 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 11728, Toranaga wrote:
In post 11725, Drixx wrote:
In post 11709, Toranaga wrote:alternatively, scum can have a saying in what goes or doesn't go as abilities the next day

if there was mod error, there would be a mod announcement. you can't assume mod error to clear math for this.
Umm... you're mistaken. B.S. is a very good mod. If he made an error with the list, he would know that the correct move is to say nothing and limit the damage. A mod announcement that an error was made basically clears Math. Uncertainty vs. making a player IC. It's obvious which is the correct choice for a mod.

What I KNOW is that Math nailed a new power in the right spot. I also know that Math ended up leader in a situation where that's not possible without 3 votes for Math. I know there's 3 scum left. Therefore Math cannot be scum.

That leaves me having to assume either a mod error or a scum ability are the most likely explanations for Math having a partially correct list.
IF HE IS A GOOD MOD HE IS NOT MESSING UP 3 OF NEXT DAY ABILITIES, DRIXX
Actually lists of abilities is one of the places I would expect even the best mod to make a mistake. I've seen the best mods I've ever seen make mistakes in games less complex than this one.

There's a whole list of possible explanations. If I was just looking at one thing I would be where I was when the day started and assuming Math is scum.

Unlike you ... I'm doing my very best to take into account the totality of ALL of the information we have.

And there's too many missing pieces to be absolutely certain so now we're dealing with multiple interacting sets of probabilities.

Instead of spewing at me, you should interact with the stuff I'm posting and ask questions or point out flaws. That's much more useful to everyone.

Notice how I'm posting non stop this afternoon/evening? You're just now getting a little view of something OTHER than the tip of the iceberg. I tried to tell you earlier in the game that I didn't have enough info to dump thoughts into the thread.

Well ... now I do. You can keep spewing ugliness or you can calm the hell down and try and point out somewhere that I made a logical mistake. Obviously I'm hoping for the latter.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11753 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11748, Sando wrote:This literally lets scum Tor+Nancy use an extra power...WHY MATH WHY?!
b/c Math is REALLY bad
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11754 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11749, MathBlade wrote:
In post 11746, Toranaga wrote:
In post 11743, MathBlade wrote:
In post 11741, Toranaga wrote:"I will only heal sakura if I'm promised protection" that's, what

no town thinks that
They do if they are the only protective.
she has to heal sakura, period. bargaining with town is frankly pathetic and no way nancy does it unless she is scum or like, really unhinged.
With a game like this.
Really unhinged is an option.

However you are confscum

We need confscum bodies flipping now
why am I confscum again? is it because you're leader? lol
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11755 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11753, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11748, Sando wrote:This literally lets scum Tor+Nancy use an extra power...WHY MATH WHY?!
b/c Math is REALLY scum
fyp
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11756 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Drixx »

b/c Math is REALLY bad
Nah. Math is correct. Being petrified stops submission of actions. Petrify Nancy and lynch Tor is a viable way to go. That also probably leaves us in solid position if Gamma is scum who stepped in and claimed to have voted Nero in order to implicate others in the vote list {Sakura, Nancy, Tor}
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11757 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11751, MathBlade wrote:
In post 11748, Sando wrote:
In post 11745, MathBlade wrote:
In post 11742, Toranaga wrote:dont petrify me

dont do it please, I need to flip

I'm town

I need to flip town so you can kill math
Lynch Tor petrify Nancy.

Problem solved
This literally lets scum Tor+Nancy use an extra power...WHY MATH WHY?!
NO IT DOESN’T

Petrify stops the submission of actions!
Read it!
MATHBLADE DOESNT EVEN CONSIDER THAT SCUM OBVIOUSLY HAS POWER NEGATION OR SIMILAR SINCE AUSUKA DIED

AUSUKA WAS SUPPOSED TO USE PHASING AND NOT DIE LAST NIGHT

MATHBLADE IS UNCONCERNED WITH THIS TO FLIP ME FIRST BECAUSE MATHBLADE IS SCUM

WORK WITH THIS LOGIC DRIXX. THINK THIS FUCKING SHIT THROUGH.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11758 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Petrification: Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.

I just petrify Nancy.

We keep her alive in case she is unhinged town and HT comes up later. I am 99.99999% sure on Tor.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11759 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11756, Drixx wrote:
b/c Math is REALLY bad
Nah. Math is correct. Being petrified stops submission of actions. Petrify Nancy and lynch Tor is a viable way to go. That also probably leaves us in solid position if Gamma is scum who stepped in and claimed to have voted Nero in order to implicate others in the vote list {Sakura, Nancy, Tor}
Killing doesn't stop killing under NAR. Why would petrify stop petrify?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11760 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Toranaga »

BTW

isn't "submit actions"... a vote too? isn't a vote an action?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11761 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

being toxic scuzball is just how MU/other offsite kids play.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11762 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Toranaga »

do we have mod confirmation that petrification doesnt stop voting for leader?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11763 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11759, Sando wrote:
b/c Math is REALLY bad
Look at the FAQ
Petrify isn’t killing
Petrify is a roleblock+ It’s like a forced commute don’t post stuff don’t do shit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11764 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11762, Toranaga wrote:do we have mod confirmation that petrification doesnt stop voting for leader?
Yes
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11765 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 11760, Toranaga wrote:BTW

isn't "submit actions"... a vote too? isn't a vote an action?
no
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11766 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Drixx »

b/c Math is REALLY bad
Nancy heals Sakura so can't act tonight. The petrify hits before Nancy could use another action.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11767 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11764, Sando wrote:
In post 11762, Toranaga wrote:do we have mod confirmation that petrification doesnt stop voting for leader?
Yes
where is that said anywhere? did you ask the mod and he replied to you privately?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #11768 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11684, Toranaga wrote:
In post 11681, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11639, Toranaga wrote:lynch me before nancy has to come up with even more excuses for not unpetrifying sakura btw

it's getting cringe to read that shit
If you think Math is scum, then you shouldn’t want me to use heal without double doc protection tonight. I didn’t use my bp last night I did echo on Math instead, so if I don’t get double doc and if Math is scum, I absolutely need that because he or someone else will use redirect on one of the docs and it would make sense of scum to kill the healer. I don’t want town to lose, so if I can get guaranteed double doc tonight and the majority think it’s nedt, thrn why the hell wouldn’t I heal? I will do it immediately, if both of those things happen. If Marh is scum and town either mislynches me, or scum kills me tonight, we WILL lose.
I don't care about your life in this game

[b{you're resolvable now because you're the reason mathblade is the fucking leader[/b]

own up to it. unpetrify sakura hana right fucking now nancy.
I honestly did think Math was scum but you’re willing to risk the game because you can’t fucking read me for shit, is ver troubling. I told you I didn’t think Theta was scum but you didn’t fucking listen and you’re not listening now. I don’t fucking trust you anymore in this game. What you’re doing is is anti-town.

So, Is there now 4 votes for me to heal? And I also wouldn’t care about my life in this game if I didn’t have heal. Alright, I’ll do it then and if scum wins, my conscience is clear.

If anyone has any objections ot wants me to wait, better speak up now.

How am I the reason Math is leader if I voted Ausuka?

The bolded is a lie.
You are pushing a mislynch on me for something I have nothing to do with and I think that’s scummy. You blaming me for Math being leader.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11769 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Toranaga »

nobody objects to you doing this nancy

only you object to it

and math who is obvscum
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11770 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11768, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:How am I the reason Math is leader if I voted Ausuka?
B/C YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO VOTE ME.

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11771 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11767, Toranaga wrote:
Yes
where is that said anywhere? did you ask the mod and he replied to you privately?
cause any powers questions were supposed to be on p1. there's nothing about this there.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11772 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11766, Drixx wrote:
b/c Math is REALLY bad
Nancy heals Sakura so can't act tonight. The petrify hits before Nancy could use another action.
Or we can stop talking actions because Nancy clearly has her mind made up about things.
I give her the ultimate protection in petrify and pray HT comes up later.
We lynch Tor.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11773 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11767, Toranaga wrote:
Yes
Yes...like all other questions...we covered the question mechanic days ago.

Also Creature definitely also asked the mod the same question, and I think Drixx did to. Push a Sando/Drixx/Creature scumteam all you want though.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11774 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Toranaga »

if you think I'm toxic, consider the possibility that I'm town and math is scum, and I'm having to deal with everyone's bullshit rn

that's why I'm pissed. I excuse myself for being pissed.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”