HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:28 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Oh hey I didn't saw Penguin's post and have been waiting to post for like 20 minutes :P

Anyway! I already sent Jackal a PM to replace Tchill but Krazy was earlier to message PP therefore he replaces Tchill (I guess) and I agreed with PP to replace Mumble.

I wrote my thoughts down on the go while reading up on the game, but did this while thinking I was replacing Tchill so there's nothing on him in there. Gotta do that later, however, while reading up there was nothing that made me go "I'm almost ashamed to [possibly] replace this slot".

I took out my comments on Mumble for clearness' sake but I was slightly leaning scum if it matters.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:34 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 983, Krazy wrote:
In post 981, HeWhoSwims wrote:Anyway! I already sent Jackal a PM to replace Tchill but Krazy was earlier to message PP therefore he replaces Tchill (I guess) and I agreed with PP to replace Mumble.
REKT

My /in to Jackal was Sunday when was yours? LOL
Monday, so you'd have been earlier anyway :)
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:37 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Spoiler: Pages 1-10
Criticism against TWAIN pg 3 is wacky to me. (Irrel/DrD)

I like early Ejji -> reads are clear and with good reason I feel

I like Nauci and I feel her warning about Irrelephant is townie here - I don’t see what scum!Nauci gains from it. If he’s town, Scumci gets heat for potentially starting a consensus scumread/wariness of Irrelephant by outing this info. If they’re scumbuddies and Irrelephant flips scum it makes sense but it’s too early in the game / my read up at this point to assume both as 2 of the 3 scum (I assume). Poke me about this though if either flips scum.

Similarly Rei seems good at this point, not afraid to cast opinions early on and pressure nsg who can pretty much be a town here if she is town (I feel)

Love Ejji making 6-7 posts in a row then being “Yo I’ll post more later I don’t have time :D” Townread continues. It is really wobbly but to me he sounds like he’s flying around the entire game asking and reading without any intent which scum would/could do.

I like Irrel and his page 9 reads for now.

by Twain reads like he’s developed next to 0 reads over 135 posts which is wacky.
Re: lynchbait. I do believe these players should never be left alive “because they’re lynchbait” when they do something scummy. Sure we shouldn’t lynch them right away but a scummy action on their part should weigh the same as a scummy action by someone who isn’t qualified as lynchbait.
In post 217, Nauci wrote:Rei: what are your thoughts on people reading you as town and their reasons?
What is the benefit for a random town player to ask this Nauci?
In post 233, TWAIN wrote:
>Lalendra

Twain is town for this alone :)
But for real I like these reads - they make sense - and they have good or okay explanation. I’d disagree with Irrelephant though. Big town points.

Hhhmmm Irrelephant wins this small 1v1 with Lalendra on page 10 imo.

Spoiler: Pages 11-20
Nauci’s thread presence and commenting at this point is enough to put her above like half the playerlist and keep her around. Townleaning.

is eeeeeh. I do townread Irrelephant but then again I don’t see scum trying to attack Irrel here? Thoughts? Nauci why did you vote this?

I think Rei comes out of Tchill’s reaction test pretty okay looking.

Page 11 BBT has a lot of words but less reads. Interestingly enough he calls Nauci out for this. Barely solid reads by Lal also.

Townreading Alchemist makes my gut feel bad BUT it seems he’s not afraid to throw out any opinion or thought it seems.

- I don’t even know why I’m commenting on Irrelephant - just saw he was already flipped - sorry.

BBT continues to post and judge but not post sufficient reads…
In post 345, Kop wrote:I don't generally do reads, especially on day one. You can go and review a lot of my other games that I've played on here and you'll see that I don't do reads often. I prefer to play the game by using conversations with people that gives me reads that I generally keep to myself.
Hmmmmm yeah I can live with this lynch.

Rei’s page 15 is excellent so that townread is growing.

Yay, reads by BBT on page 17… Without any direct support/explanation. No gusta.
In post 459, Irrelephant11 wrote:Lol so
if then

Why is flip flopping scummy, again?
That’s a great point. A lil’ more suspicious of Doc.
In post 460, Lalendra wrote:Scumslip? If you knew your role PM was green you'd have at least SOME basis for that statement. Also really not feeling that progression on Kop, or the hard press on the lurkers.

VOTE: Tchill
Okay but are we really going to using this as defense (no matter the slot)? Where’s the line between clumsy town and a scumslip?

Spoiler: Pages 21-30
*mental note of Ejji asking more questions but putting forward fewer real reads*

I wouldn’t call myself bad at meta but it seems a good call to keep an eye out for nsg when inactive.

Rei’s reads are lining up with mine mostly, solid townread yada yada.

Creature is okay to more than okay and I’m willing to give a major benefit of the doubt here due to Twain. Also his posts are short so it’s easier for me to catch up. Double credit!

I’m very much not a fan of the critique of Irrel by the Doc - I might want to re read this later. I can’t make my mind up on Doc.
In post 652, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Don't forget guys that DDL is prob scum.

Kop/DDL are scum. Unsure on the last one.
Yeah okayyyyy this post and the next few by BBT are trash. Sorry not sorry - where is the reasoning? Any leeway for you to see the opinions of others? Or new town/scumreads?

I can see the doubts about the doc. It’s mostly thought that he isn’t giving me town vibes.

Spoiler: The rest
In post 787, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 779, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: alchemist
In post 781, Tchill13 wrote:I think it's off Bbt didn't open up with a push on me

Irrelephant was an easy nk for scum. I think only one person was worried about him being scum.
Why do you think I would make the push I did on Irrelephant as scum?
To get yourself towncred/less likely to be scumread after his death, like it seems you’re trying to do now?

BBT’s posting continues to be way less than excellent.

Finished page 35 and Scioness has done nothing to convince me she’s town - even when posting, it’s about non relevant things and I really really miss reads or solid thoughts so to say.

Scioness’ reads… Everything is either soft, or gut, or barely explained, quite some that feels like fence sitting.

Just throwing that out there for now. Go wild, comment, ask away etc.

If you want a 5 tier reads list right now I'd say

[Creature, Nauci, Rei]
[Tchill?]
[Alch, ejji, nsg]
[Doc]
[BBT, Sci]
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:47 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

It's mostly that the other 3 bothered me enough more than her to put her a tier above that. But looking back now the inactivity is worse than I thought (I didn't notice that while catching up, that happened over 36 hours). And I'm just semi hoping she towns up since she can be pretty good as town yo.

Yes this catchup was written before I had a role PM.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:56 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

The short version is that there are many comments, but little reads or progression from that. Satisfying?

@Alch - I'm yet to do any VCA or joint ISO reading. Separately, yeah, sure they can be a scumteam (with a 3rd I think of course). I'd be fine lynching either I think (not now as we have a day ahead of us). If you were planning to ask me about their interactions, I'mma have to ask you to be patient for a little bit.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:59 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Exactly that, a lot of what feels like AtE

Besides "I'm being pushed for a reason" can be said by anyone. For me, it's because you're behaving scummy :]
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:23 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 993, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Interesting that every (?) replacement is scum reading me. If you're town, you need to evaluate the game-state and realise what is happening.

I'm being pushed for a reason. Ask yourself, why?
In post 888, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Looks like I'm going to have to effort this game seems as people don't seem to want to lynch scum.
Basically it either reads as weak defense or a tad LAMIST: Oh no, poor me! I'm just a townie but everything is against me!

Don't see how it's townie.

I've detailed what I didnt like about your play I feel.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:25 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Woo post 1000
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:37 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Perhaps AtE is the wrong term but what I meant is that you are making it sound like you're a poor victim townie who should be listened to... But that's like my read yo.

I'm so sorry and disappointed in myself now too Krazy :(
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:41 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

^I'm not Lalendra if you thought that. That's Sci. I'm Mumble.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:42 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

So we had 4 wagons yesterday which went to/above 3 voters on them: Nauci, Mumble/Me, Kop, Tchill

I think the Mumble and Kop wagons were the most "accessible" so to say, which is to say that they were scumread by bigger portions of the game than Nauci/Tchill I feel.
I think there could perfectly be scum in the early parts of either wagon, sooner than in the later part. Being early looks less like following along and more like making a case; a logical one I would agree, I'd have voted Kop too. Pushing near the end wasn't really needed, either, I kinda feel like town would've hammered either wagon by themselves (had Kop for some reason not been lynched).

Gun to my head I'd say there's 1 scum early on the wagon, 1 off of it and the third... great question.

Thoughts are very welcome because I'm very very afraid doing VCA like this isn't really my thing but hey, I get a gold star for trying.

For whoever asked about a BBT/DDL team, it would kinda fit with the former being early on the wagon and the other being off it.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:43 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

It's worth saying that I feel more secure in my "normal" reads from my catch up than I feel about this VCA.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:46 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 1014, Scioness Sajj wrote:the scum in three stuff is possibility. don't udnerstand why is bbt so against it if in fact he isn't scum with ddl
What do you mean? Do you think there's 1 scum in that list Krazy asked you about?
In post 1020, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 988, HeWhoSwims wrote:
Similarly Rei seems good at this point, not afraid to cast opinions early on and pressure nsg who can pretty much be a town here if she is town (I feel)
wat
Rei hasn't done any of those things on the first 10 pages. she only mentioned nsg once and i'd call it soft defending if i'd to call it anything

what do you mean by can be town if she is town?
Um of course I thought Rei did that, but I'll read that back soonish.
I meant to say "town hero" instead of "town here"
In post 1022, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 981, HeWhoSwims wrote: I wrote my thoughts down on the go while reading up on the game, but did this while thinking I was replacing Tchill so there's nothing on him in there. Gotta do that later, however, while reading up there was nothing that made me go "I'm almost ashamed to [possibly] replace this slot".
why did you include a read on irre? wasn't he flipped already when you were reading?
Ya he was but I must've looked over it when I started.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:29 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 1078, Toranaga wrote:yeah I checked NSG's ISO before replacing in and, never seeing her scum game before but also never seeing her lurk this hard as town I was guessing this would be a red role PM. turns out I'm town which works great for me cause wolfing is... painful

I'm going out in a bit so I can't read the thread rn
This comes across as very LAMIST to me as others have said. Why the need to put yourself forward as town?
In post 1091, Alchemist21 wrote:Everyone who started this game and doesn’t get replaced is getting a T-shirt at the end.
Can I get that of the next person to replace out? I want one now :(
In post 1097, Krazy wrote:But why would Bernie Sanders be in American Presidents Mafia
Nauci was trying to say someone played on an alt account named Bernie Sanders. The character Bernie Sanders himself wasn't a role in the game. Obviously.
In post 1099, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1088, Toranaga wrote:IDK anything and I'm just suggesting but that drdolittle ISO is an absolute garbage fire and deserves death
Why don't you actually vote DDL then?

If you and Creature vote him, we can actually form a wagon and start getting somewhere.
I can vote him too, I guess? It's just that I have bigger scumreads and that nothing about DDL really
screams
"Scum" at me atm.
In post 1117, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 1114, Toranaga wrote:what is up sajj
all good, but it's a shame you have got yourself a scum slot.
the irony

In post 1139, DrDolittle wrote:BBT: his votes all of yesterday were very opportunistic on Nauci and on Kop. His reason on Nauci was that a post read fluff and 'safe', ignoring the fact that Nauci has been one of the leading posters and putting in effort at 163 (other than the weird 81 post praising irrel). The reason seems fake as hell, and more like an excuse to push to a lynch (Nauci was at L-3 and BBT was the 4th piling vote) Then, BBT switches to Kop as sees that wagon gaining momentum - and doesn't fully commit to Kop " If we could, I would lynch TChill or DDL over Kop." as if he knows kop will flip town, meanwhile setting up a lynch on me and tchill and potentially irre.

In post 951, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I mean, the whole lack of progression on reads thing because he was tunneling D1 doesn't set off any red flags for you?

Like, he completely avoids having to be consistent with his reads or reevaluate his play by simply stating that he was so focused on Irrelphant D1 that he literally had NOTHING ELSE to contribute to the gamestate so had to 'reset'.

Come on. Who is buying that?
This is a huge misrep. You can read my day 1 -it’s public. I did have no other strong reads, and after tunneling irrelephant all day. Anything I say today would be consistent since there was nothing to map to.
Creature, Alch, please comment on this.
In post 945, Nauci wrote:@DDL As I stated above, please do a reasonably detailed write up of how the irrelephant flip and other info has influenced your re-evaluations of everyone
The nightkill was on an active towny but irre didn’t directly threaten anyone is confusing. I think what happened is that scum!BBT was setting up to strongarm a lynch today, by specifically get rid of my single scum read so that I would be confused in the beginning of the day, and he can set up a string of attack.
As Tchill said
ML DDL, Lynch LALendra, ML me.. 3 other town nk'd. so thats 5 townies BBT would have taken out right there.
This is very much looks to me like a lynch-plan based NK.

Also can you guys comment on BBT asking other people to provide scum reasonings of me rather than advancing them himself until much much later
In post 952, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:His 'reasons' for scum reading me can also be applied to Alchemist, Mumble, TChill and Lalendra.
So, I'd very much like to know why I'm so special and how he has identified that I am scum over any one of those.
Because
1- Confirmation bias. I know I’m town and that you are pushing me
2- Your movement onto Kop was strictly a momentum move. You were playing both hands trying to maneuver your way onto an easy lynch.
3- LJL at you thinking my reason applys to these other guys. TChill was very explicit about why he was voting, and even if sometimes it wasn’t for the best reason. Mumble and Lalendra didn’t nearly have the opportunistic voting and intent to vote patterns. Alch I think is town – in particular #555 is a town interaction to town!irrelephant flip. You are the only one who’s votes have been opportunistic as fuck.
In post 993, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Interesting that every (?) replacement is scum reading me. If you're town, you need to evaluate the game-state and realise what is happening.
I'm being pushed for a reason. Ask yourself, why?
If every replacement is scumreading you, after they independently perused the game, then maybe I don’t know you are scummy, and needs to be lynched.
But I’m glad that you are dragging me into the spotlight. This also drags yourself into the spotlight.
In post 1108, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Is that now 3 people scum reading DDL but not voting him?
This is what makes me think my wagon/potential wagon is scum heavy. There’s a lot of me-scum being thrown around, but there's hesitation of getting on my wagon. It seems like other scum partners might be looking for more momentum before hopping on.
I pretty much agree with all of this except the last part. Why would more than 1 scum wait for momentum? If scum wants other votes around them on a wagon to share the blame, so to say, why wouldn't they go on together? They can share the blame evenly (if that makes sense) plus it's auto-distancing. Plus even if they wanted more momentum wouldn't starting up a wagon get that momentum faster than just waiting for it while expressing suspicion?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:34 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 1144, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 967, ejjinami wrote:I have an appointment in an hour, but I’ll be back after that finishes.
where is you
come back please
RIP :(

In post 1156, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I read your 795 as I called it a bad post. I couldn't know it was a bad post if I hadn't read it.

What a pointless question.
In post 1159, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You see when someone pushes something like DDL just tried to push on me?

It shows they're desperate. Town don't do this, scum do this when they're trying too hard to justify a read.
Again these both read AtE-ish to me. Or at least they follow really wacky progression imo.
"That's a bad question. You are scum" (I know you didn't say this - but you are criticising DDL and I feel like you at least implied that DDL is being scummy in this)
"That is a stupid action. Town, never do that. If you actually think DDL is right in this, you must be scum too".
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:53 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Post links are a heavenly gift

I read your post wrong BBT. I thought you were speaking like "Town, you shouldn't do this" but it seems like it's rather "Town in practice barely does this but scum does." Sorry.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Sajj I have said before why I'm scumleaning/reading BBT. It's a combination of the posts I see as LAMIST/ATE and the fact that during my read up I didn't see reads or progression as much as I'd liked despite him posting.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I think BbT is scum here over DDL .

My townreads from earlier still stand
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 1209, Krazy wrote:
Vote Toaranaga

How exactly does one do 33 posts with 0 votes?
I do this... :shifty:

I'm just a hesitant voter. But I kinda understand people's point whenever I get crap for it. As long as reads are being given actively though I don't mind it in others.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I went through my first game by only my RVS vote I think :|

Panth seems good to me so far!
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:08 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

It's not about copying reads. I feel I've put mine forward enough. Such as my still existing scumread of Sajj, although she's gotten a bit better. I just want to see people develop reads from commenting on stuff that happens, instead of just commenting on said stuff to look busy and engaged while not committing to any read or stance, if that makes sense.

I don't have a set limit for how little is too little, I guess? I just find it too little or enough. It'd be hard to calculate how many percent of someone's posting is dedicated to exactly this...
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:37 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Exactly what I mean by great contributions. Don't like my scumhunting style?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 1268, Scioness Sajj wrote:hws seems uncomfortable
:sob:

I think the self hammering is pretty... meh.. regardless of alignment but eh. Nothing to do about it now.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:21 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

He could save others

But he couldn't save himself
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:22 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Just out it now or I can't sleep aaaa
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:29 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 1298, Scioness Sajj wrote:hope it's you
It's fully mutual sweetheart

What have I done wrong
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:41 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I thought it's pretty much a guilty with the vig out I couldn't imagine there being a second killing role

But according to the wiki cops also carry guns

Also I didn't read your post well ejji.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:47 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Well if you'd ask me based on a quick read of your lasts post I'd say either tora/nsg or a player who I wouldn't lynch at all now who I wouldn't want to out as a possible cop/PR unless you want me to?

What about a rolecop? Or PGO (can be anti town)
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:51 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Come on. I was exagerrating there with the sleeping. I read it but just instantly forgot it and was worked up about a guilty. Your crumb was pretty good imo and I believe it.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:54 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I mean, I know that. Of course it would be redundant. Do you want me to mention the other though?

Those 2 were just the ones I suspected you could've targeted looking at your posts (assuming you'd target someone you null/scumread and have been talking about, which seemed the most logical)
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:04 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Myeah that's a pretty good plan in hindsight.
But how sure are you that it's scum? do you want me to say who I think you targeted or nah

As for reads they haven't really changed overnight aside from Sajj->town of course with the clear.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:09 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

We're at 6-2 I think so tomorrow is mylo I think? Assuming 1 lynch 1 death cycles

I don't see why we shouldn't lynch your target today unless the entire game thinks it's a PR after all
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:12 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Eh , not really? My reads are my reads, my reads on someone doesn't change solely because I had a wrong read on others.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:26 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I didn't want to lynch outside your check ejji

Most of my reads still stand tbh with DDL/Alch being my scumreads right now

I thought you checked someone I townread. Which is why I'm cautious.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:29 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I want cookies I just don't think the person I think you targeted is scum.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:40 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

sure I'll reread somewhere over the dayphase but I couldn't update those reads right now... RIght now my reads are the same. As for Sajj I disagreed that my reads should by default be re evaluated because I was wrong on some.

Of course I am interested to know who you checked. I thought it was Creature. You seemed cautious of him on a quick iso read. But I do/did townread him.
How are you so sure this person is scum? I thought you targeted creat because you were unsure of him. How sure are you that you're not tunneling by accident? I just want to be sure. I fully believe your claim but it doesn't make you infallible.

@Ejji any sort of cop, even vanilla cop and neapolitain, give you a guilty. The scumteam could be stacked. Vig could've been restricted. You could be restricted. Any other Pr could be restricted... Seems like it's not too hard to balance I'd say? Hell, in Project Pinecone the majority of players had a PR I think.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:46 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

itt I get lynched for being cautious
Why, Ejji?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:54 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Inbetween the low content posts I thought he was putting forward reads and I vibed with his reads tbh

And again I
do
want to lynch your check today if they're scum, I just didn't think that was the case, assuming that the check was Creature - I was reasoning from that POV. If the majority consensus is check = scum then we should lynch them today imo, I wouldn't see why not.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:18 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 1386, Creature wrote:
In post 1379, HeWhoSwims wrote:Of course I am interested to know who you checked. I thought it was Creature. You seemed cautious of him on a quick iso read. But I do/did townread him. How are you so sure this person is scum? I thought you targeted creat because you were unsure of him. How sure are you that you're not tunneling by accident? I just want to be sure. I fully believe your claim but it doesn't make you infallible.
Wait, you discredit the check just because you thought I was the check?
Not specifically? I wanted to discuss that possibliity. And see what others think. Because I don't believe gun = guilty necessarily. I believe the claim, the crumb looks solid.

When you say I'm smarter as town ejji does that imply you think I'm being half stupid by not laying down and just sheeping your claim?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:25 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

For the sake of self review why is it *that* bad

It's not specifically because of you, could've gone with any townread but you were the check i expected
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:58 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

This is the part where I claim 2 shot neap. Mumble used his on NSG and got non VT. I waited to use mine as going into the night I had enough scumreads left to try and see where those went first...
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Nauci, I didn't check anyone myself. I thought I was in a good enough spot to last through day 3 and night 3 and then out 2 results.

Gunsmith got expanded to have more yes-gun-results with the new normal guideline changes, Neap is now also a "guilty"
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:05 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Hey, sorry, I really was busy/tired so it's not exclusive to this game.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:10 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Oh. That was the hammer. Well. I'm scum... Ya got me! Crap. Anyway! Good luck to both parties (but more luck to my partner!)

Sorry if I came across as a dick to anyone, wasn't trying to, I had a good time here!

And the above comment is really true. Didn't have too much incentive to dig my own grave further here :lol: but I was feeling like a mess in general.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:33 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

There's something morbid about people being happy about hanging me... :P
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:39 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I liked this game. Didn't know how to get myself out of my guilty though. rip. Well done town and wow Eji!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”