micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:08 am

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler:
fullmetal alchemist
fullmetal alchemist

Vote count 3.1

not voting (6):
NicoRobin, MariaR, profii, Kokichi Oma, northsidegal, stungun0404

with 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. day 3 ends september 1st at 17:15 central US time; in (expired on 2018-09-15 18:15:00)

mod notes
  • ~
[/area]
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:31 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2060, MariaR wrote:
In post 2056, Kokichi Oma wrote:Maria/RC do you see a stun and Prof team possible at all?
Oh Pro is getting lynched today period dw
tinfoil: maria r and nicorobin are scum together, because of maria’s clear resistance to nicorobin being lynched today.

that’s it, i demand a nicorobin lynch today. why? scum would be pushing her like crazy as a mislynch option if she was town, and the fact that a). profii has a plausible chainsaw defense of nico in his iso, b). mariar demands a profii lynch over nicorobin, and c). kokichi desires the same tells me that nico is very likely a partner of one of the three. or else, why is there so much defense for her right now?

the only plausible partner pairs fmpov that don’t include nico are koki + maria which is unlikely and koki + profii which is also unlikely.

nico could be scum with ANY of profii, maria, or kokichi and it would make sense. given that i currently think koki is town, it would make a lot of sense for either maria OR profii to be the partner of nico. by getting rid of nico, we can then have extra time to sort between profii and maria, because one of them is the partner that makes this game a town victory if we lynch them.

nico has contributed nothing to our scumhunting agenda as a town faction. that is about as clear scum as you can get at this stage in the game. these defenses of her are insane right now.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:50 am

Post by NicoRobin »

Except contributing nothing is my town trait.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:54 am

Post by stungun0404 »

actually rc and maria’s combined iso’s seem scummy in the sense that when they were each scumread, they both pulled the defeatist card out so as to encourage town to lynch them and lose the game. gif even voted himself to move voters off his wagon. why have both of them done that if that slot is town? so maybe i don’t demand nico after all, but we need to discuss things over here for sure!
In post 2101, Kokichi Oma wrote:I think scum wanted to frame someone who was likely to be jailed. Whether that be a townread or scumread.
if the framing strategy was used, it would make a lot of sense for nico!scum because she went straight for the JK crumb of creature’s and used that as an excuse to votepark on nsg the entirety of last day phase. so as to try and make it look like she didn’t no-kill, and as though scum had been caught in her eyes
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2202, NicoRobin wrote:Except contributing nothing is my town trait.
who are the two scum in your eyes, if you had to guess? :)
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:58 am

Post by stungun0404 »

and why do you expect town to automatically come to this conclusion, especially after you got on a town aronis and voted him over it in helping bring about a mislynch? aronis was town, so obviously it’s natural for town to be circling back to this conclusion that you could be distorting your own meta.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2201, stungun0404 wrote:that’s it, i demand a nicorobin lynch today.
This is Exactly what I'm talking about stun.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why is prof town?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:11 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i’m about to thoroughly debunk what you have been defending yourself with nico for good

you have one micro-sized game with only 2 scum in your meta. you were scum. you posted 32 game relevant posts the entire game before winning, between february 27th and march 26th (about a month). that is about a post a day.
stockport mafia: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75246&user_select%5B%5D=31019

here, in a similar sized setup, you have posted 40 posts between july 30th and september 3rd. that is similarly about a post a day.

you can’t cling to this excuse any longer. if you don’t respond to my prompts in a time i find reasonable, i am very likely to vote you.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2201, stungun0404 wrote:or else, why is there so much defense for her right now?
What defense? I'm pretty sure Maria said she just wants to policy nico. And I said I'm getting the same feeling.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2201, stungun0404 wrote:nico has contributed nothing to our scumhunting agenda as a town faction. that is about as clear scum as you can get at this stage in the game. these defenses of her are insane right now.
You're implying nico does anything as either alignment
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Stun the same thing you were just talking about saying no one is pushing nico. From my point of view it looks like you could just be pushing the easy mislynch.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

It was a mistake letting nico stay until mylo which I will never allow again in any game with nico in the future.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:16 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2212, Kokichi Oma wrote:It was a mistake letting nico stay until mylo which I will never allow again in any game with nico in the future.
Let's lynch her?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:16 am

Post by stungun0404 »

see: why is anyone defending nico right now? allowing her to continue to play the way she is and get away with it. at the end of the day, we are in mylo and we need any possible townplayers to engage with us or we are going to lose. look at creature and aronis, both of them were frustrated with nico, and i similarly am right now because she can defend herself in a reasonable capacity and not cling to her meta excuse every other post.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2203, stungun0404 wrote:actually rc and maria’s combined iso’s seem scummy in the sense that when they were each scumread, they both pulled the defeatist card out so as to encourage town to lynch them and lose the game. gif even voted himself to move voters off his wagon. why have both of them done that if that slot is town? so maybe i don’t demand nico after all, but we need to discuss things over here for sure!
In post 2101, Kokichi Oma wrote:I think scum wanted to frame someone who was likely to be jailed. Whether that be a townread or scumread.
if the framing strategy was used, it would make a lot of sense for nico!scum because she went straight for the JK crumb of creature’s and used that as an excuse to votepark on nsg the entirety of last day phase. so as to try and make it look like she didn’t no-kill, and as though scum had been caught in her eyes
Have you ever played with nico? Serious question.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:17 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 2205, stungun0404 wrote:
and why do you expect town to automatically come to this conclusion, especially after you got on a town aronis and voted him over it in helping bring about a mislynch? aronis was town, so obviously it’s natural for town to be circling back to this conclusion that you could be distorting your own meta.
Because common sense dictates I am town. Are you going to bet everything on the slim chance that I could be distorting my own meta?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:18 am

Post by MariaR »

Stun can you vote Nico already sweet jesus
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2213, MariaR wrote:
In post 2212, Kokichi Oma wrote:It was a mistake letting nico stay until mylo which I will never allow again in any game with nico in the future.
Let's lynch her?
I'm thinking on it
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:18 am

Post by MariaR »

I have called the scum team pro/nico all game

none of you have wanted to lynch them
NONE.
OF.
YOU.
-_-
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:19 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2215, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2203, stungun0404 wrote:actually rc and maria’s combined iso’s seem scummy in the sense that when they were each scumread, they both pulled the defeatist card out so as to encourage town to lynch them and lose the game. gif even voted himself to move voters off his wagon. why have both of them done that if that slot is town? so maybe i don’t demand nico after all, but we need to discuss things over here for sure!
Have you ever played with nico? Serious question.
only as scum in another game. we nightkilled her the night i replaced into that game
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:19 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 2214, stungun0404 wrote:she can defend herself in a reasonable capacity and not cling to her meta excuse every other post.
Do you have proof for this?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:19 am

Post by MariaR »

mother of god
VOTE: Nico
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2216, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 2205, stungun0404 wrote:
Because common sense dictates I am town. Are you going to bet everything on the slim chance that I could be distorting my own meta?
In what universe have you played towny? What common sense? You've done nothing.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:20 am

Post by stungun0404 »

focus please!

who is scum? who is town? like give us a gutfeeling at least, like i need sth to work with here.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”