micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

all of nico’s votes: stungun —> aronis (conftown) —> nsg (likely jailkeeper)

what is town about this voting pattern? answer: absolutely nothing. so nicorobin can very well be scum here. did not move off nsg at all last day phase.
In post 654, stungun0404 wrote:@nicorobin: can you please place a vote down somewhere? tia
In post 666, NicoRobin wrote:VOTE: Stungun
responds to voting prompt by voting me, which is scummy. why as town vote the person asking you to vote directly, and rather go for someone you explicitly find scummy.

puts me at l-3. lingers on my vote wagon even as i am put to L-2, which at that point gif and kokichi hop off my wagon, but nico stays on supposedly clinging to her town meta excuse. she finally pops up when aronis starts to scumread her to vote aronis who was classic lynchbait.

responds to creature’s supposed jk and votes nsg, but never moves off her while both creature and profii eventually change vote wagons even while creature claimed he was not jk. she’s just looking for excuses to linger on vote wagons, i don’t like it and it looks very antitown.

also, i don’t like that nico’s only townread was placed on profii, when i asked her about it d1. why profii? his tone apparently? well that’s how i felt about aronis but nico went and led a lynchwagon there on d1 so i don’t want to trust nico here unless she can produce something more substantial.

question is: does nico!scum ever vote for a partner in a game with only one partner? next research topic for sure! if not, then we can fairly safely assume that she’ll flip scum.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2046, MariaR wrote:
In post 2045, stungun0404 wrote:one last thing

@maria, i’d like to know what prompted you to move off the profii lynchwagon yesterday after saying you would never move off that lynchwagon at the start of the day phase.

that’s it from me for now!
RC.
gonna need more than this! any particular reason rc told you to move off, or reason that he had to look elsewhere?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

here’s a question: if nicorobin is town, then why has every attempt at a wagon on her so far died down without much discussion when she could be easily utilized for a mislynch option among the active players?

profii + nico is really starting to make a lot of sense here
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2052, stungun0404 wrote:here’s a question: if nicorobin is town, then why has every attempt at a wagon on her so far died down without much discussion when she could be easily utilized for a mislynch option among the active players?

profii + nico is really starting to make a lot of sense here
HE'S.
FINALLY.
GETTING.
IT.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

i feel nico!scum is the best lynch option today. we could perhaps even get profii to join it, meanwhile nico will not join a profii wagon.

kokichi and maria, you guys can join this wagon whenever, but just maybe wait until after nsg pops in?!

if you assume kokichi!town, nico is 100% of the time scum here, and vice versa. why? maria and profii are not partners. besides, look at how difficult both of the last 2 lynchwagons have been to obtain.

this is only explainable by at least one scum not actively helping us with the lynches, because if they were a big force with these town mislynches, we would not have to wait until deadline to get a lynch. town by themselves does not tend to settle on a town mislynch wagon that forms quickly, and if such a thing happened then scum would be actively helping us. given we have not seen that therefore we can conclude at least one scum has been stalling with their voting pattern in some way. thus, one of the players that have been more stubborn with casting votes in a reluctant sort of sense and that has been voteparking on particular players must universally be scum. this means one of kokichi or nico is virtually guaranteed to flip scum. i really think it’s nico right now.

i feel secure enough voting nico right now, and i kinda want this game to end so i can focus more on my college work, so i’m almost to the point where i want to vote nico rn
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

After all those posts on the previous page, it's a bit weird you're so eager to vote Nico here over Profil.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maria/RC do you see a stun and Prof team possible at all?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Stun was hard tunneling Prof for a bit but it just dropped off.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

sure, scum is the 2 most active players remaining in a game where lynches have been super hard to obtain, that makes so much sense!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

koki, i want you to look at my d1 shouting match with profii at end of d1 and the degree of my tunnel on him before he distracted me and see if you ever think we are partners yourself.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2056, Kokichi Oma wrote:Maria/RC do you see a stun and Prof team possible at all?
Oh Pro is getting lynched today period dw
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2059, stungun0404 wrote:koki, i want you to look at my d1 shouting match with profii at end of d1 and the degree of my tunnel on him before he distracted me and see if you ever think we are partners yourself.
I've done that with my partner before as scum. We had to be mod warned before (though it was planned)

But, say you're in my position. You see me say how Prof is scum and that we should take awhile before we vote. Then suddenly I start talking about Nico and say "Im tempted to vote nico right now!" would you not in my position be very weary about it?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2058, stungun0404 wrote:sure, scum is the 2 most active players remaining in a game where lynches have been super hard to obtain, that makes so much sense!
Also I don't see how that makes you less likely to be partners.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

ftr I think it's likely Prof/Nico but I'm just laying everything on the table here since it's MYLO
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

Spoiler: n
In post 1167, stungun0404 wrote:profii? i think there is a higher chance profii flips scum here than aronis

just look at how that vote wagon changed directions quickly

how easy he hopped on

and i had found this earlier in one of his town games, so i will copy it into here:

quoted from pm’s to myself: fun biz!

“profii does not really seem to be townhunting much this game, which is concerning me

Spoiler: a profii town game on d1
town stances
In post 77, profii wrote:just because I don't proof read and I don't think that's very clear...

Ruby town

SIV scum
In post 83, profii wrote: the bold bit:

I think that so far, ruby, whilst fairly aggressive about it, has been scum hunting,
so lets just call that town for now.

the SIV vote, whilst 3/10, is an easy way to get yourself on a wagon that potentially has legs... oh look I'm L-1

something weird is going on with me flying up to l-1 - I have no idea how that has even happened, so I'll be voting someone on my wagon I think.
In post 102, profii wrote:
I think this is the worsts town game

And Kokis

So I am thinking Una or Siv will be the scum

Una made some weird posts for Una to be fair but I don’t like SIV either
102 posts in, already 3 town stances.

In post 133, profii wrote:Usually I can town hunt pretty easily but there is a lack of players towning it up in this game
he claims to be able to usually townhunt pretty easily, and has already taken 3 stances in that game, and yet claims “there is a lack of players towning it up”. why does it seem to me that he is not taking a similar stance in our game?
In post 142, profii wrote:I’m pretty sure I’ve been criticised in my earliest games for being seen to town hunt more than scum hunt so I find it weird that someone would expect to find a history of me doing it - I kinda assumed site meta is scum hunt or die

Anyway. TW - our only other game I think was the mafia month game where I was scum. Why do you think this is my scum game again? I think this is your paranoia game because town lost that game I mentioned
claims he is a townhunter more than a scumhunter as town
In post 151, profii wrote:Well I think Mr Otter can be town, that’s good
another stance, and we are only 151 posts in
In post 387, profii wrote:
In post 371, the worst wrote:
In post 345, profii wrote:
In post 344, MariaR wrote:Is it bad I dislike how quickly people pussied out of that wagon when it hit l-1
Is it bad that I dislike how Azurit provided a fairly comprehensive read list and managed to miss out the worst
what do you dislike about it profii?
in detail pls
I think I was just baiting to sort you - concluding you are town for now
In post 394, profii wrote:Kokis town we can do a new wagon now guys
that is 4 players
In post 399, profii wrote:
In post 395, the worst wrote:kinda feel like Performer is too unaware to be scum like their reading comprehension is well thru the floor
I was literally just trying to think of the best way to phrase

“Sometimes players use bizarre logic and appear scummy to me, but they are just town that play in a way I don’t comprehend”

As that + what you said is my thought on performer rn

that is 5 players and we are only 395 posts into the game

In post 464, profii wrote:
In post 231, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 228, profii wrote:i am not a fine lynch :(
damn that cute dog.

UNVOTE:

we get to a few more pages and i'll actually attempt to put effort in i guess.
In post 425, Tchill13 wrote:I'd have to say

Kokichi, ruby, profii, performer.

That'd be my lynch list from greatest to least.

Now why is kokichi town?
so I feel like maybe i was in tchills lynch pool the whole time,
koki is probably town
and tchil is adding fuel to any passing wagons to see if they go through (i.e. mafia win-con remove any town)
In post 530, profii wrote:I know that me being really weak but now the wagon has momentum let me see.
Dunn:
ruby / worst / tchil / koki / azurit / Lucky Otter.

now let's just look at some of the prev. wagons at their peaks

profii (5):
Kokichi Oma, the worst, UnaBombaH, Tchill13, SIV36

koki:
maria / profii / performer / SIV / TChill

the dunn wagon is
mostly
TRs, id say luckyotter is one of my stronger town reads maybe

My gut instinct is I don't TR Tchill and he appears on all the wagons, this is making me think 'any lynch will do for scum' sort of vibes. But again, it's quite simple, scum don't give themselves away like that.
sorting wagons and explaining why he cannot quite townread tchill.
In post 660, profii wrote:urgh

LuckyOtter is like my biggest town read and tchill is my biggest scum read.

someone else can do it
not messing around before night phase where he is killed n1. he is messing around here however

my instinct is telling me profii is flipping scum here. thus, i heavily favor lynching him. little-to-no townhunting in this game = high chance of him flipping scum. need to investigate his scumgames really quickly, but i am pretty damn sure i want this lynch right now. ARONIS HOWEVER HAS BEEN TOWNHUNTING TO AN EXTENT off memory.
VOTE: Profii

Spoiler: extra reason
further,
In post 348, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 307, GirlInFreezer wrote:What they're saying is that if you were scum there's a lot easier ways to push you and you wouldn't bother going for supplementary details which may end up not being in favor of the narrative you're pushing

But as town you would do the meta analysis

It's not the most rigorous of thinking but it makes sense
i see this now. but this argument definitely isn’t cogent enough to adapt my early stance on him. all of this is attributable to profii-scum too. i’m not thinking he’s someone we should townread right now though, and i tend to be right when i call townreads into question as town, as they typically are scum. so if i’m not following a townread someone puts out, and i call it into question as town, and they can’t back it up with a statement that changes my mind, that players has had a tendency of flipping scum.

suffice it to say, i don’t call that many townreads into serious question.
this is additional reason why we lynch him. my gut instincts here have been extremely accurate of late. i cannot fully townread profii, and have called tr’s of him into question. this has proven remarkably accurate for finding scumplayers in my recent games, even extending to a multiball scum game where i questioned a townread on creature and he was scum. in american presidents mafia, the only townread i questioned was on momrangal. she flipped scum. and this was on d1 before i replaced out of that game. this has been absurdly accurate overall of recent, and i encourage everyone to trust my gut here.

In post 455, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 453, Shoshin wrote:
In post 448, GirlInFreezer wrote:Like that whole one of 3 people are scum lynchpool doesn't really feel likely to come from scum
That's townish, yeah.
explain why please @gif, and not shoshin.

like, i can see how it can be interpreted as that, but want to see if your explanation to see if you have the same idea that i have here
i furthered that question mark here, never got a good answer. i am not relieved
In post 1168, stungun0404 wrote:VOTE: Profii

in case that was not clear enough
In post 1169, stungun0404 wrote:
Spoiler: serious lack of town stances by profii in this game where he has taken a lot of scum stances if you look at his iso
In post 279, profii wrote:I actually like that page topping post from
Shoshin
there - It’s easy for scum to just throw out whatever narrative they want to try and get people to believe but you’ve gone meta diving to go and find the “right” narrative irrespective of what you find

Have the biggest town badge so far
In post 283, profii wrote:
In post 265, Shoshin wrote:
In post 248, profii wrote:Stungun seems to be struggling to scum hunt but trying in their own unconventional way

Aronis declaring themselves not scum hunting is a big alarm bell

My gut feeling is Shoshin is politically moving the vote around for buddying to try and split the pack as it were

GIF seems ok but I can’t read RC well so I’m not the authority on that

Whilst inactivity is annoying - if it is scum, I guess it indicates we are not putting scum under pressure thus, but I’ll hear NSG out

I also have Kokis PM explaination in my mind that he got the reject PM which could be a scum sign
So basically everyone could be scum and you don't have any thoughts about who it is?
Well the point of that post was

stun - prob not scum
Aronis - scum read
Shoshin - scum lean (though i later retract that)
Gif - no idea right now but if you held a gun to my head I’ll go town

NSG - whilst lurking is bad, I’ll aboid reading a slot on 2 posts
Koki - scum lean

So 8 players excluding myself, I’ve offered 3 potential scum slots
I’m leaning most strongly towards Aronis

So basically everyone actually is less than half

There are other times where I would call this shade and say you are scummy for it but your meta diving is swaying me towards saying you are someone who has confidence in their convictions and when you believe in something you will lead your wagon rather than sheep someone else’s

If some other players come in with “yes this fits your meta” uncontested I’ll basically lock town you tbh despite me thinking there are flaws in your case - the intentions seem pure
In post 361, profii wrote:
NSG is town

At least one scum in

{Shoshin / Stungun / Aronis }

Probably Aronis

Hard stance there for you.
In post 954, profii wrote:Like given the wagon I kinda wanna lynch Stun if it was me.
He seems to be getting some firm town reads but I’d question that - as time goes on it seems to be a more and more concerning slot
notice his focus is on discrediting my townreads, although he does not specify which of my townreads he is calling into question. nsg is in his townread pile—my heaviest townread. and shoshin is my others, so exactly what is he discrediting or calling into question here?
In post 972, profii wrote:GIF feels like someone who is trying to push me because he thinks I’m scum

Stun feels like he is trying to push me because he can get the lynch though at this point

My town flip will hopefully lead you to Stun fairly quickly but idk where 2nd scum is

Whilst Aronis seems scummy, the lynch kinda stalled whereas there seems to be momentum on me and to a degree GIF - could easily be there

I’d expect Koki and NSG to be town

Not sure in creature and Nico

I sort of think it’s best to flip me just so scum don’t know not to kill me tonight as I’m not JK.
so, in 1000 pages, there has been a definite shortage of townreads so far by profii compared to his other towngame.
In post 1170, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 361, profii wrote:NSG is town

At least one scum in

{Shoshin / Stungun / Aronis }

Probably Aronis

Hard stance there for you.
why did he make no mention or indication that nsg was town before this post. and he would only KNOW that nsg IS town if he is scum.

that is a damning enough reason to lynch profii here.
In post 1179, stungun0404 wrote:i am calling it: profii IS flipping scum. so let’s lynch profii

In post 57, profii wrote:I would lol if the scum team is Aronis and Stungun
In post 188, profii wrote:Aronis is coming over like a scums dream rn actually

Someone they can sit back and let the town mislynch with no intervention
In post 12, profii wrote:Those I know, hello
Those I don't, also hello

VOTE: stungun0404
rvs votes me. my wagon eventually gets to L-2, he lingers on it (10 pages+ past that rvs vote) and tries to paint me as scum

In post 149, profii wrote:I know I’m unorthodox town but that stungun post looks like cracking under pressure to me
trying to get a mislynch wagon d1 after gif/rc moves off me

meanwhile, a serious lack of town stances, which shoshin proved on page 12 and i myself am finding seriously sketchy out of profii. there is NO lack of scum stances, however, which means he is more likely than not scum given his supposed townhunting reputation as town.
In post 1180, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1179, stungun0404 wrote:i am calling it: profii IS flipping scum. so let’s lynch profii

In post 57, profii wrote:I would lol if the scum team is Aronis and Stungun
In post 188, profii wrote:Aronis is coming over like a scums dream rn actually

Someone they can sit back and let the town mislynch with no intervention
In post 12, profii wrote:Those I know, hello
Those I don't, also hello

VOTE: stungun0404
rvs votes me. my wagon eventually gets to L-2, he lingers on it (10 pages+ past that rvs vote) and tries to paint me as scum

In post 149, profii wrote:I know I’m unorthodox town but that stungun post looks like cracking under pressure to me
trying to get a mislynch wagon d1 after gif/rc moves off me

meanwhile, a serious lack of town stances, which shoshin proved on page 12 and i myself am finding seriously sketchy out of profii. there is NO lack of scum stances, however, which means he is more likely than not scum given his supposed townhunting reputation as town.
meant to comment on those aronis posts.

he admits aronis is a “ scumplayers dream” and yet puts him at L2 not long after that
In post 1181, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1177, profii wrote:The only good thing about lynching me is you remove a VT claim so it makes it harder for scum tonight but I flip town
i don’t believe you are flipping town

@shoshin, WHY SHOULD ARONIS CLAIM?

GIF HAS CLAIMED, PROFII HAS CLAIMED. DO WE WANT TO OUT THE JAILKEEPER THIS QUICKLY? BAD IDEA
In post 1182, stungun0404 wrote:let’s just lynch profii.

vanilla claim = harmless. and i seriously think profii is scum rn
In post 1183, stungun0404 wrote:our best move as town is just to lynch profii and let the jailkeeper remain anonymous
In post 1434, stungun0404 wrote:NSG IS NOT SCUM

profii is

i’m about to make a hella convincing case. but you guys need to back off nsg. profii is BLATANT SCUM in my point of view. LIKE 100 PERCENT. I HAVE HIM CAUGHT, I JUST NEED TO SHOW YOU GUYS.
In post 1381, stungun0404 wrote:we’re lynching scum today. scum is clearly profii here. i cased this yesterday, and felt a few players dismissed my case against him by not engaging with any of it and lynching aronis, and idk why.

we’re not quicklynching for the sake of lack of information, and i will expand on the case in a nutshell later, but VOTE: Profii

@shoshin: we need to talk about how you handled EoD. there was no sense in voting aronis just to have him claim at all. none. that would have benefited scum more than town.

good news @maria: i have my own thread to compose thoughts, so i should be posting less. hopefully that will result in people trusting my reads and cases more, as i only let the most valuable thoughts be known.
In post 1369, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1365, profii wrote:
In post 1364, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1354, profii wrote:Point being because we are in a 1v1 which I suspect you will continue tomorrow- it would be nice if Aronis can flip scum so JK can cop me or you and we can rebuild some trust

Otherwise scum exploit it massively - guarantee you and me alive tomorrow for this very rewson
if i’m possibly the jk, why am i guaranteed to be alive tomorrow?

you can’t guarantee that i will be alive

you are making excuses for us both to be alive tomorrow before tomorrow, this does not have good looks
Sure there is a unlikely possibility that
-you are JK
-you hit the scum kill person or scum target

It’s more likely that scum go “profii vs Stun is lol let’s just kill an inactive”
lol @ me being unlikely to be the jk. looks like you are seriously invested in figuring out who that jk is. scummy
In post 1366, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1362, profii wrote:You know your meta fluently

So if you are scum it would apparently be easy for you to go x is my meta but I did y so im town

It has nothing to do with this game tbh

You keep saying thing like that though - it’s like you are playing text book mafia rather than trying to understand why things in this game are happening
does not mean it should be thoroughly discounted like you have done here: that is what scum likes to do. it is beneficial for them to reject something always regarding a player’s playstyle before they even look into it, especially if knowing that player is town.

if it is firmly founded, it absolutely can be the case. see nsg’s meta for a good quality example of this. she has claimed before some of her scum tendencies and in fact they have turned out to be truthful and have gotten her caught after the game where she first admitted to them. in fact, i replaced into a doomed scum slot on my alt that was doomed by her scum meta, and i was in fact scum. so meta should not be thoroughly discounted like this
In post 1364, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1354, profii wrote:Point being because we are in a 1v1 which I suspect you will continue tomorrow- it would be nice if Aronis can flip scum so JK can cop me or you and we can rebuild some trust

Otherwise scum exploit it massively - guarantee you and me alive tomorrow for this very rewson
if i’m possibly the jk, why am i guaranteed to be alive tomorrow?

you can’t guarantee that i will be alive

you are making excuses for us both to be alive tomorrow before tomorrow, this does not have good looks

you tell me if you ever think these interactions are ever s vs. s in a game with a jailkeeper that can function as a cop with only one scum with the majority of these being on d1 and a few early d2. remember also that profii vote lingered on me early d1. so you’d have to believe we have been bussing each other from the get-go in that case.

should not even be a question, i wouldn’t buss with that type of power role possibly coming after me after his flip, especially if i am all alone and a townplayer would potentially be cleared in addition.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by profii »

Can you just do an unvote seeing as the tags got a bit messy

_technically_ you are voting me and scum could rush
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by profii »

In post 2027, stungun0404 wrote:profii, have you ever been mislynched in a town game?
Heh I had to wiki myself - once and that was @ lylo because I was being highly argumentative
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

interesting timing, but...

UNVOTE: Profii
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by profii »

In post 2014, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2011, stungun0404 wrote:i want a kokichi lynch as of rn. i would have probably killed kokichi if i were scum because i would have thought she was the jk just from reading the thread. i took a mental note of that as soon as i saw that
So, just because you thought I was JK why does that automatically mean that mafia thought I was jailkeeper? Also if I was mafia why would I kill shoshin if he was townreading me
Oh wait this is terrible

Shoshin clearly died because she was tunnelling me

Intent to vote koki
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why would you vote there? Stun you're acting weird af right now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2068, profii wrote:Intent to vote koki
hahahahahaha
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by profii »

In post 2067, stungun0404 wrote:interesting timing, but...

UNVOTE: Profii
I’m GMT I always post about this time as I wake up about now and I can catch you dudes still up
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2068, profii wrote:
In post 2014, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2011, stungun0404 wrote:i want a kokichi lynch as of rn. i would have probably killed kokichi if i were scum because i would have thought she was the jk just from reading the thread. i took a mental note of that as soon as i saw that
So, just because you thought I was JK why does that automatically mean that mafia thought I was jailkeeper? Also if I was mafia why would I kill shoshin if he was townreading me
Oh wait this is terrible

Shoshin clearly died because she was tunnelling me

Intent to vote koki
For the record. you just misrepped this entire post which is why i'm laughing
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2069, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why would you vote there? Stun you're acting weird af right now.
that was a messed up quote. read everything that’s there and you will see that :P
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

i was quote a ton of my posts and the fact that another involved a spoiler messed up the tags

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”