Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6300 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Math is better than that as scum tbh

The issue is that I'm pretty sure toranaga decided to claim the scum kill all on his own
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6301 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 6299, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually no he was active in the lynch mob right
Well I now think lynching ank is aleays the right move, as if we're wrong nos can just kill math and since math can't do non-factional abilities, nos can't be blocked.
Pedit: ok no then you messed up your role description
You have a copy of my role pm
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6302 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Gamma didn't you get your PT access removed on two separate nights
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6303 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Another note is that we probably wouldn't be in this situation if I was scum ; Mathblade would've been lynched a long time ago if I was.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #6304 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6301, glowball wrote:
In post 6299, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually no he was active in the lynch mob right
Well I now think lynching ank is aleays the right move, as if we're wrong nos can just kill math and since math can't do non-factional abilities, nos can't be blocked.
You have a copy of my role pm
I didn't bother reading specifics, all that it did for me was confirm your alignment p much. I was going off what you described.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6305 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Ankamius »

(look back at RC's push on him day two; I would've jumped on rather than challenge him and then replace out)
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6306 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Summarize what her role PM says Gamma
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6307 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by glowball »

Well I'm sorry if you don't feel I was clear. I'm pretty sure I put several times that PT blocks would be delayed. It's a very confusing role for me and I'm doing my best. : )
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6308 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6293, glowball wrote:
In post 6271, Nosferatu wrote:cause brian's pm states a team mate pretty specifically

and his iso seems to implicate me

so like whats your take on all of that
Yes and at this point if there is another mafia they should have come forward.

Nos is clear of wolfy things

I drained Math, but he knows that. He said as much at day start
In post 6248, MathBlade wrote:Oath I am immune to your charms. I am Dracula. I know what you tried to do though.
If you're immune, how do you know what I tried to do? Are you claiming yet another undisclosed PR? And what do you have to say about the absence of a wolf kill?
You’re my minion. I have known every action you have taken.

I am informed. What vampire boss doesn’t know what their minions do?

I am not claiming yet another. There is no another.

Regarding the absence of a wolf kill is either they held because they want Nos to do their work or they attempted to kill Nos and failed due to immunity or Nos is scum.

Like there are so many possibilities.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6309 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Oh looks like we're back to the first claim now
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6310 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6294, glowball wrote:Actually I don't even think this is necessary. I promised Nos I'd have no issue lynching Math if he kept him alive and the game is still going. Nos kept Math alive - thanks.

Math obviously knows I targeted him- which to me means he got the "feeling lethargic" message, but that message is actually only sent to those I successfully drain.

Again I am informed. You can’t suck my blood and make me anemic. I don’t have any blood.

SO either Math was NOT immune and is lying about immunity OR He is immune and left that detail out of this ever changing claim.

That being said the absence of a wolf kill, combined with my drain does sort of point me to Math. I have been slightly suspicious of Ank, but for Ankwolf to no kill they had to be positive I was gonna drain Math

It was obvious to anyone reading you were gonna drain me. You screamed it. The agreement was if game continues mislynch me

and it would be an easy mislynch. The problem? Ank is still trying to game solve.

No she isn’t lol. She is selling you things.

In that if Math isn't wolf, I would just block the other. I like this plan, mostly given that it seems I cannot drain the same person twice. There are 5 of us- which means AT MAX there are two wolves - both Ank and Math would have to be those wolves...

SO
We lynch Math- he flips wolf, this should be game over (unless there's another wolf..only option: Ank)
We lynch Math - he flips wolf, this isn't game over? Nos shoots Ank- game over
If Math doesn't flip wolf, Nos shoots Ank - game over probably

The game is over. Math is a wolf. It's unfortunate, but I thank you all for allowing me to be here.

Also, look at the wolf team:
RC/Titus
Toranga
zMuffinMan

Who fits better? Math or Ank?

I'm sorry, but the amount of ridiculousness with these claims almost certainly guarantees they were not well thought out. Ankamius is smart. I wouldn't buy a Nos or Ank wolf allowing such foolishness to take place.

VOTE: MathBlade

And, if by some chance I'm off it's literally because Math couldn't just fucking play his role without all this extra shady bs

I wasn’t shady

I fucking conf towned my teammate
Made sure scum would never kill you
Carried you the entire time despite you screaming for my head
Fought off RC’s absolute illogical insanity
And to top it all off you expect me to then do it all when you screamed I am a fucking PR at the top of your goddamn lungs

I played this goddamn perfectly

It’s people like you guys who say someone like me who has the wincondition from hell if I don’t play it the way YOU would I have to be wrong

I am one of the first to ever survive an RC tunnel as town because when he tunnels as scum no townie ever gets out of it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6311 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lynching Ank
Nos shoots Gamma is always the right move for town here

I cannot be a fucking wolf I am confirmed town

RC does not and will not ever tunnel a buddy like he did me.

Go look at his scum meta
GTKAS -- MathBlade
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6312 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by glowball »

How exactly did you make sure scum would never kill me?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6313 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6312, glowball wrote:How exactly did you make sure scum would never kill me?
By pushing you as scum
People view me as an idiot
Scum thought I would mislynch you no reason to kill you
Then when finally Creature suggested lynching you
I hopped on that with an absolute bs reason to confirm you to Creature myself and Gamma.
Once you were confirmed you were nigh on untouchable for a mislynch
Then because of the other PRs I always made sure to make you look less good as a night kill.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6314 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Didn't RC post in other games that he was looking to destroy his scum meta or did I hallucinate that
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6315 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Ankamius »

And I know he really doesn't like you in games, I think he would make an exception for you even if that was the case
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6316 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 6313, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6312, glowball wrote:How exactly did you make sure scum would never kill me?
By pushing you as scum
I hopped on that with an absolute bs reason to confirm you to Creature myself and Gamma.
Then because of the other PRs I always made sure to make you look less good as a night kill.
If I recall you pushed for my lynch before Creature and harder. Knowing my revive was not good for lynches.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6317 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6316, glowball wrote:
In post 6313, MathBlade wrote:
By pushing you as scum
If I recall you pushed for my lynch before Creature and harder. Knowing my revive was not good for lynches.
Yes I did.

I am your boss.

I have known since day one who you were. I am capable of pushing you in a way you won’t get lynched. Look at any of my completed scum games to prove it.

When I want to bus my buddy dies
When I don’t my buddy lives.

By pushing you the way I did you lived.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6318 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3131, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3125, Creature wrote:Oh right, I thought Oath replaced Gamma
Now how about someone fix this goddamn shit and we go to work on a Theta Titus or Oath or Vecna lynch

I would take any of those.
My first mention of you
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6319 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2993, Oath wrote:Alright honestly I'm not going to read any further because the content is frustrating. This game has been largely dedicated to self-assertions of town, like Vecna's up above... or Vecna's here: viewtopic.php?p=10257596#p10257596 and also here: viewtopic.php?p=10257616#p10257616 . RC was very heavy on it as well, but in a more unstable/emotional way that I feels reminiscent of town- though I wouldn't count them out... MathBlade does the same as far as self -assertion goes. In fact, you all seem more interested in discerning meta than scumhunting with the evidence placed in front of you.

People can play to their meta and you can let meta play you. It's weak. It means nothing and it takes a long road to WIFOM.

Now here are some notes from Pregame through about MB

• MathBlade*****
Votes Golden Paradox for asserting that the hydra was confirmed non hydra by mod because of mod meta would make it unlikely that mastina would lie about a game not being bastard.
Doesn’t see the point in TGP joking as it doesn’t align with their meta and is largely unbeneficial to the game. Asserts that it was possibly a way to get someone to slip and reveal whether they get mod notifications. Double posts, then doubles down on TGP scumminess (with TGP dead and confirmed town this doesn’t look great). Over explaining, uncalled for and not advancing game. Comes in to defend against Vecna’s questioning, does not hunt scum in this post. Jumps behind Yurrei/Vax slot and Vecna in claiming TGP shouldn’t call THEM obvtown…what the what?! MathBlade/Vecna seems probable scum. MathBlade asks Aronis for a read on TGP. MathBlade is okay with Almost50’s joke because it was more obvious? Eh, doesn’t change anything. MB is scumz. MathBlade also asks how hebichan’s concern for Vecna’s goats is relevant… in pregame... Just scummy scum scum trying so hard to cast doubt on anyone, laying foundation. Then MB also addresses the goats but “saves” it with asserting that Vecna would be that weirdly honest about the goats as scum which is WIFOM and honestly nowhere accurate. It’s just hypocritical to call out hebichan for goat post and then join in on the goat posting.
Draws attention to Aronis ignoring their question about TGP and then votes TGP. Throws subtle shade at He Who Swims. Questions northsidegal’s confidence in Keychain scum read. In response to Aronis joking off his questioning, he asks him to speak plainly but fails to follow up- seems like he’s asking questions to seem active and this slip may be that he is more or less not concerned with actual answers. Post 219-220, defensive and self-conscious and the explanation is weeeeeaaaaaak especially for someone critical of grammar as mentioned earlier in criticizing a different post. He assumed it was pointed towards him, plus the engaged activity. Control freak scumz. Throwing shad at Luna Nova after their vote on them and again defensive. Claims town read on northsidegal after nsg advises them to slow down- btw why is NSG telling MB to calm down??? WE LET SCUM DIG THEIR HOLES PEOPLE. Places a vote on Luna after saying a lot of nothing. Sensitive and claims Luna is intentionally shading them, which is great because that means they know what shading is because they’ve been doing it. Heavy on lynching Luna. Counter claimed Luna... since when don't we automatically lynch the counter claim? I know it isn't EXACT, but that's exactly what makes it scummy. MB left enough wiggle room in that soft claim to escape and then somehow completely distracted you all from their initial concern about why they thought Luna had to be scum. Because the roles were too similar, and I agree. There's no way MB and Luna are both town and since we KNOW Luna is ... MB is the scum there. Not to mention, MB says they thought Luna was claiming mason which is a blatant lie since they acknowledged Luna's neighborizer claim in their counter claim post and then decided to play dumb by saying they thought Human Neighborizor was equal to Mason. GTFO.

I take notes on players and log them in a word document- I have notes on all of you available by request. The * indicates number of times I was made to feel substantially uneasy by a player and felt they have a non-town alignment.

The people I have scum reads on are as follows:
MathBlade
Vecna
Gamma Emerald (formerly Aronis)
Projectmatt1 (formerly northsidegal)

Last but not least in good faith I have a claim and some ideas...

I am a Vampire. MY WIN CON IS THE SAME AS TOWN SO LISTEN UP BECAUSE WE CAN WIN TOGETHER. I want the werewolves gone and only one Vampire has to be alive to satisfy this wincon, meaning Town and Vampire can end game as neither are werewolves. Now I am assuming this means there is at least one other Vampire, but I have no knowledge of who that is and I do not think they should claim (selfishly for my win con, I don't want werewolves to take them out).

Abilities are : Drain- ability to target someone and block all active, passive, and factional abilities for that night except for PT that would be blocked the following night for obvious reasons
Night 1 Keychain targeted Aronis-- the flavor for this target is "feeling lethargic" which Aronis breadcrumbed here: viewtopic.php?p=10252170#p10252170
I also have a conditional one-shot revive, which would effectively out me to the player who attempts to kill me so I decided to claim now and save us all some time.

I have no intent to endgame this, but I would love if Town and Vampire could come together and lynch the werewolves and secure the mutual win. I understand this may be difficult to believe, but my flip would solidify all these claims and not harm Town any further as I am not Town or Mafia and was simply given an objective. So...

VOTE: Oath
This is somewhat of a gamble because I'm crossing my fingers with the hope that I am not the only Vampire and thus am not throwing my entire game away. Either way my frustration has burrowed a soft spot for the town as well and I think you should trust a new set of honest eyes when I say you're being straight up played by scumz, since it's obvious the scum are among the most active. Also, who wouldn't be invested in a game their pretty much controlling and almost guaranteed to win since you guys won't actually lynch MathBlade or Vecna.

We lynch me. You learn I'm honest. You trust what I've told you. Then, you take them out and hopefully closer to endgame the possible other Vampire claims and you guys show mercy because you remember how nice Oath was in this good faith effort :)
Your claim.

I started pushing your slot only AFTER the claim so you wouldn’t be lynched.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6320 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 3108, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3101, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Mathblade

Actually im completely done defending this slot. I have no idea why im even arguing around it, it creates way too much division in this game and we'll never get to any concensus on anything in the current gamestate.

Fullclaim pressure steamboat is a go
I already AM fullclaimed

The only reason this wagon exists is because I won’t claim everyone in the hood.

I countered Luna because of my hood. I didn’t think there would be another neighborizer.

Then RC fakes a guilty on Nova

Then RC fakes another guilty on me. A person with a hood.

It’s disgusting

I still haven’t gotten around to reading the thread due to the holiday but quite frankly I joined this game to have fun while I was having surgery. A light fun game.

This is right now none of that.

We should be lynching Titus especially since it was fake.

“Oh no!” Titus didn’t fullclaim I am just gonna forget I demanded that.
In post 3111, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore my hood is ALREADY proven.

If I lied even once my hood would vote me.

The fact no one in my hood is saying I am lying should tell you all something.

This wagon is what scum WANT.
In post 3131, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3125, Creature wrote:Oh right, I thought Oath replaced Gamma
Now how about someone fix this goddamn shit and we go to work on a Theta Titus or Oath or Vecna lynch

I would take any of those.
In post 3143, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Oath

Let’s do it.
In post 3517, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3512, Creature wrote:Yeh, our wincon says we only need to eliminate wolves.

Gonna assume this game isn't bastard.
Of which Oath said he is not town
Replace revive with 1 shot BP
Replace vampire with werewolf

RC tried to mislynch me
Oath took up the mantle

This isn’t rocket science
In post 3520, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3519, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3518, MathBlade wrote:I even mentioned exactly what Oath would do which was tunnel me and oh yeah it happened
Sorry, I'm only here to lynch wolves, not manage your town credibility.
OATH CLAIMED NOT TOWN = LIKELY WOLF
RC FAKeD TWO gUILTIES = WOLF

I fucking kill not town
In post 3517, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3512, Creature wrote:Yeh, our wincon says we only need to eliminate wolves.

Gonna assume this game isn't bastard.
Of which Oath said he is not town
Replace revive with 1 shot BP
Replace vampire with werewolf

RC tried to mislynch me
Oath took up the mantle

This isn’t rocket science
In post 3536, MathBlade wrote:Oh look Oath is claiming 1 shot BP “Vampire” shocking — NOT
In post 3882, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Oath
In post 3998, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Oath
In post 4282, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4282, Oath wrote:SO what's going on? Are we lynching Creature or MathBlade because that's what needs to happen.
You or Vecna or Titus actually
You were the main one wanting me gone. You actually drew more attention to me unnecessarily. You think that kept the wolves from targeting me? Maybe, but that's a pretty big gambit considering the lynch could have gone through and you would have tanked both of our games. There isn't enough insurance in that policy. Not to mention you removed my only protection which WOULD HAVE KEPT THE WOLVES FROM TARGETING ME ANYWAY- I was a waste of a nightkill attempt. Wolves would have known that lynching me was the best option and who was going for that lynch? You.

Now throughout the game you've called for lynches on liars and people who haven't fullclaimed on request. In fact, you marked your honesty as reason to believe you're town. Now you're confirmed to have been lying about your role over and over again- to the detriment of town at this point. You've compromised my wincon and removed my revive. None of this is town motivated. It may not be wolf motivated, but it's not town motivated.

Because of that. I want you lynched. I don't care. If you aren't a wolf Nos just has to shoot Ank and guess what WE MOST LIKELY WIN. I mean... you don't, but I don't think you deserve it anyway tbh. I mean it sucks to say that, but as well as you think you played it, I disagree.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6321 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Ankamius »

<3

You've found the light glowball
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6322 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yes I pushed you BADLY.

A bad push is quite possibly the most effective thing towards not getting a buddy lynched.

I did not and have not compromised your wincon.

And I have not lied. I just haven’t said what I am.

I couldn’t let scum kill me. I have done what I could so you would win

Then rimshot Gamma who didn’t want to lynch Ank could win

You KNOW that lynching Ank shooting Gamma is the correct play.

You still win

It denies me my wincon and you and Nos walk away in the limelight.

Don’t throw away a sure thing because you hated what I did.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6323 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by glowball »

Why would we lynch Gamma... is Gamma a wolf now? Didn't you, yourself, confirm Gamma as human?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6324 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by glowball »

I mean shoot* Gamma...why would we do that?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”