Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 123, Doughboy wrote:
In post 111, Flavor Leaf wrote:@doughboy - he asked you that, yet when I talked about Doughboy vs Rocky, he chose to go Rocky over you.

I think I find that townier of Krazy.

However, I think I’m starting to lean town on Doughboy.
If he’s trying to get me to let my guard down, he wouldn’t want to vote me.
Fair point. I understand your thought process with it.

From his perspective, though, couldn’t he see you as scum and trying to see how you react? Why does he have to be scum? Why can’t you both be town and not know anything yet?
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

In post 122, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 117, FrankJaeger wrote:Doughboi, flavor flav town pile. Krazy too I guess just for the neighbor thing.
This is townie to town read both neighbors even though the neighbors or going after each other, yet not getting wagoned. If they were getting wagon’d it would be different, but this doesn’t give town cred didn’t to preventing of a flip rather than trying to create it.

This is a town trajectory thus far.
Im trying to understand the second sentence here. I think there is a typo throwing me off
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Due* not didnt.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 127, Flavor Leaf wrote:Due* not didnt.
Basically I was trying to say, yes, you could say that action was scummy by you could, but it’s only scummy it flips are planned to happen out of the actio, and by all means I saw your post as further preventing those flips from happening, which is townie. Scum wouldn’t want to stop those flips from happening this early on. You don’t get any town cred from that because there’s no flippage.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Doughboy »

In post 125, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 111, Flavor Leaf wrote:@doughboy - he asked you that, yet when I talked about Doughboy vs Rocky, he chose to go Rocky over you.

From his perspective, though, couldn’t he see you as scum and trying to see how you react? Why does he have to be scum? Why can’t you both be town and not know anything yet?
I don’t think we are both town. I may be naive here and my lack of experience on this site showing, but I can’t ever see a possibility where the first game related post is asking if I’m a Pr. Like if he wanted to feel me out he could ask about reads or something. I never would even think to ask that question unless I was pretty comfortable with someone and definitely not day 1.

While I understand not everyone plays like me, there are also logic that has to be considered. I can’t see the logic behind town Krazy asking that question.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Doughboy »

so nobody else is going to vote Krazy?

Can somebody explain why town Krazy asks that as his first game related question? He could have literally asked anything else. What am I missing?
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

In post 130, Doughboy wrote:so nobody else is going to vote Krazy?

Can somebody explain why town Krazy asks that as his first game related question? He could have literally asked anything else. What am I missing?
Hes a neighbor, which im guessing has a higher chance if being town?.
Not really alot of content to go from, and I feel unless he does more to look scummy, its smarter to focus elsewhere.
I understand your perspective, if that helps lol.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Doughboy »

Why does him being neighbor make him a higher chance of being town? My experience with neighbors is there is always one scum. Though I’m used to 3 people. Like why not just do masons if we are both town? This is a normal game right? I feel like neighbors with both town is kindness of trickery.

Anyways. I’ll leave my vote on him for now. I don’t see much from him in the game so far. At best he’s null
Show

FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

In post 132, Doughboy wrote:Why does him being neighbor make him a higher chance of being town? My experience with neighbors is there is always one scum. Though I’m used to 3 people. Like why not just do masons if we are both town? This is a normal game right? I feel like neighbors with both town is kindness of trickery.

Anyways. I’ll leave my vote on him for now. I don’t see much from him in the game so far. At best he’s null
No I agree, but at least 1 of you is town, and im staying away from it.

I actually thought about the mason thing, and i think it hints there may be other neighborhoods. But i suck at set up spec and generally try to stay away from that too.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Reading up again. Just wanted to address this now as I'm sure it can aid discussion down the road. when I catch up.
In post 97, Flavor Leaf wrote: Your entire case on me is based on me coming into the game voting someone who you are pinging green. It was the top of page 2.
It was an RVS vote. This is further proven by when Saudade gets wagoned, I move off of him onto someone else.
Okay, I wasn't even looking at that joke vote. Joke votes are inherently non-alignment indicative this can be backed up with;

[quote="In post 95
In post 55, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Saudade - should we vote Rocky or Dough?

Both are worthy of being voted right now.
FOS: Flavor Leaf, Just not keen on how his first post (that wasn't a blank RVS vote) was budding up to someone who was definitely trending Green.
[/quote]
As shown in this post I entirely Disregard the vote referencing the quoted article as his first post.

Given the rest of;
In post 97, Flavor Leaf wrote:Lol.

You wanna play hardball? Let’s go.

Your entire case on me is based on me coming into the game voting someone who you are pinging green. It was the top of page 2.
It was an RVS vote. This is further proven by when Saudade gets wagoned, I move off of him onto someone else.

Out of this player list, and history with Saudade, of course I’m going to RVS Saudade. I feel even he saw that as a nothing RVS vote, and when he posted “this is all Flavor’s fault” I felt a little giddy, because his wagon was obviously not going to be hard pushed at that point, and he knew my vote was RVS.

It was literally my first post in the game, and the top of page 2.

And you quoted a post i said asking Saudade a question about why it’s more likely to come from scum than town and assuming I am pushing Saudade as scum?

I’m not pushing Saudade as scum. In fact, if you want to look at my other posts, you can clearly see I was trying to work WITH Saudade about the people who were voting him after me. Saudade is an early town read for me right now.

Literally every single point you just true to make against me has been made completely moot, which personally, I feel was already an incredibly reach case made a step context clues and my posts show that literally nothing you said was accurate.

You also hid it in the middle of your giant fluff post.

VOTE: Naomi

This isn’t an OMGUS. You don’t have a case on me. You aren’t scum reading me. All those reasons have been proven the opposite.
So yeah... This is either a missrep, or just a miss understanding. Take 2.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Doughboy »

Idk. I’m sorry if I jumped the gun but gut says town doesn’t ask that question. I need to develop some town reads asap.
Show

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 95, Naomi-Tan wrote:

FOS: Flavor Leaf, Just not keen on how his first post (that wasn't a blank RVS vote) was budding up to someone who was definitely trending Green.
Totally messed up this quote.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

"Green leaning: Saudade - Helpful and contributing"

Naomi can you tag the posts that are helpful
Pernicious Parrot
Pernicious Parrot
Townie
Pernicious Parrot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Pernicious Parrot »

On Pokemon Showdown, self-vote is seen as gamethrowing and we usually claim neg util D1. Also, sorry if I use "lynch" instead of "vote for," as this is the terminology used on PS.

Seeing that RVS is over,

UNVOTE:
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Doughboy »

In post 138, Pernicious Parrot wrote:On Pokemon Showdown, self-vote is seen as gamethrowing and we usually claim neg util D1. Also, sorry if I use "lynch" instead of "vote for," as this is the terminology used on PS.

Seeing that RVS is over,

UNVOTE:
Self voting should be looked down upon on every site. There is no excuse for it imo.
Show

Pernicious Parrot
Pernicious Parrot
Townie
Pernicious Parrot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Pernicious Parrot »

In post 139, Doughboy wrote: Self voting should be looked down upon on every site. There is no excuse for it imo.
Being Jester or Mime is the only good reason to self-vote.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 129, Doughboy wrote:
In post 125, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I don’t think we are both town. I may be naive here and my lack of experience on this site showing, but I can’t ever see a possibility where the first game related post is asking if I’m a Pr. Like if he wanted to feel me out he could ask about reads or something. I never would even think to ask that question unless I was pretty comfortable with someone and definitely not day 1.

While I understand not everyone plays like me, there are also logic that has to be considered. I can’t see the logic behind town Krazy asking that question.

What scum flat out asks if someone’s a PR out of nowhere, though?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Read the player based on if you find them townie or scummy, don’t focus on being in the neighborhood makes them more likely, that’s just outguessing the mod.

Also, I don’t feel like getting into it with Naomi right now. It wasn’t a misrep. I see what you meant now, the rest still stands because why wouldn’t try to work with people I town read? Especially if it’s a player I already know.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You can self vote for town AtE. Or Scum trying to mimic town AtE. Actually that’s a reason in itself not to self vote.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

But Naomi’s response was incredibly lackluster, and focused on one thing, and just didn’t care to acknowledge any of the rest.

Happy with my vote. Her non existent scum read is obvious at this point.

That last post was far less confident than her last wall as well which is a scum trying to piece together a case to try and fix their trajectory.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like literally everything is taken apart from Naomi’s case with a “why wouldn’t I work with my town reads?”

There’s absolutely no reason for that, and she has nothing else, but screwed over her trajectory because she didn’t know I’d be able to explain logically why she is wrong, or at the very least, why it is NAI at best.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 98, Doughboy wrote:
In post 95, Naomi-Tan wrote:might be as i read ahead a bit before jumping back to try and follow logic chains... but I wasn't feeling any redness from Saudade
But I was hence the vote. His reactions don’t feel genuine to me and he’s got a bad attitude so that pings me.
In post 95, Naomi-Tan wrote:what even is... give a reason for this >_<
We are neighbors and his first attempt at game discussion is asking if I’m a Pr. Since I don’t know his alignment and he supposedly doesn’t know mine, that is a question that should never be asked.
I am entirely confused as to why a D1 role claim this early partially when revealing 2 roles Also what is this whole Pr part there..

like you should of evaded some how. It would of looked worse but its better than this.. and yes I would of pressured you but man... this just blows to read.. I wasn't even fishing here It was just questioning a vote you could of even just given a light reasoning from his advances on you.. this.. just sucks..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Doughboy »

In post 141, Flavor Leaf wrote:What scum flat out asks if someone’s a PR out of nowhere, though?
Good point. But I don’t know why town would either so that’s why I’m torn here.
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Doughboy »

In post 142, Flavor Leaf wrote:Read the player based on if you find them townie or scummy, don’t focus on being in the neighborhood makes them more likely, that’s just outguessing the mod.
Well based on his play so far he’s scummy. Don’t like his rocky vote and don’t see any scum hunting yet.
Show

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 107, Flavor Leaf wrote:I town read Saudade for our Page 3 conversation mainly.

Also, Naomi pushed some of my quotes saying I was scum reading Saudade from that page, while in actuality, I was legit working WITH Saudade to try and come to a collective read on someone.

Naomi is discrediting collective thought process.

This is a scum slot, and she thought she could turn the game into her favor and become town leader with her big wall post, which I completely dismantled, by the way, and she has zero actual reads on me now.

Again, I eagerly await what she makes up to push me further.
I didn't use the term scum nor did I imply you was red reading Saudade. (the following are the quoted 3 sections regarding FL)
In post 95, Naomi-Tan wrote: Naomi-Tan"]

In post 69, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 67, Saudade wrote:I dont know, Rocky's post seems to be of no substance but to announce themselves into the game "casually"
Fair, but why is that more likely to come from scum than town?
VOTE: Flavor Leaf

So... as mentioned he entered being paly towards Saudade who I have a nice green vibe off of, then proceeds to question everything he says..
It just.. doesn't gel with me like... its just off... feels off.. I expect someone with more experiance can more eloquently put this train of thought.
In post 95, Naomi-Tan wrote:Red leaning: Flavor Leaf - Complicated, I just dislike his interactions overall
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”