Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1029, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1013, Naomi-Tan wrote:Well was meant to do this ealier today, but here we go, another round of me spamming theorising ect.
In post 862, Light Ethos wrote:You can't have it both ways, Naomi. Either I am scum or Crimson and Manatee are scum. There isn't a plausible world in which all three of us are scum.
Prove it.
Sure. Flip me green now.
VOTE: Light Ethos
what do people think of this post. Just curious on getting peoples thoughts if its a more likely red or green move in general.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:03 am

Post by profii »

I’m thinking green rn for other reasons
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Light Ethos »

In post 1074, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1010, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1006, Saudade wrote:I don't really want to waste todays mislynch on an "afk" slot either so I'm waiting for voyager and so on to speak up
Yeah this is why I didn't jump on the Manatee vote train. I'm leaning towards scum on his slot, but it's important to hear from the slots that disappeared. Thankfully, we have plenty of time left.
your one of the biggest supporters of LaL this game :/
What did I lie about? I didn't vote Manatee because I want to hear from the players that haven't been active before Day 1 ends. There is good reason for Manatee to be the Day 1 vote, but ending the Day early doesn't help town.
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Light Ethos »

In post 1075, profii wrote:LE are you scum reading TW rn?
No. It's possible he fake claims in that spot, but I trust others' meta read on him that he doesn't rage when doing it.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1027, Light Ethos wrote:*sighs* I'm pretty frustrated by your play, Naomi.
If you flip green this game, I'll be very upset.
In post 1013, Naomi-Tan wrote:Well was meant to do this ealier today, but here we go, another round of me spamming theorising ect.
In post 862, Light Ethos wrote:You can't have it both ways, Naomi. Either I am scum or Crimson and Manatee are scum. There isn't a plausible world in which all three of us are scum.
Prove it.
Sure. Flip me green now.
In post 1031, Light Ethos wrote:Nobody has paid any attention to the possibility that you're red, Naomi, and if you're green, your long-term history of trying to discredit me is not going to help me out later on.
In post 1033, Light Ethos wrote:I flip green, all of you go for Naomi-Tan.
In post 1036, Light Ethos wrote:You chose a good person to go after, red!Naomi.
In post 1038, Light Ethos wrote:It's going to take flipping me green to show town that you're red.
well shoot, I'm sorry I broke you. (not that i'm gonna stop pressuring) If your green it'll come out eventually hang in there. but my next post is gonna push on you probably as I saw you made a post that wasn't dead inside.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1027, Light Ethos wrote:*sighs* I'm pretty frustrated by your play, Naomi.
If you flip green this game, I'll be very upset.
Prove it.
Sure. Flip me green now.
In post 1031, Light Ethos wrote:Nobody has paid any attention to the possibility that you're red, Naomi, and if you're green, your long-term history of trying to discredit me is not going to help me out later on.
In post 1033, Light Ethos wrote:I flip green, all of you go for Naomi-Tan.
In post 1036, Light Ethos wrote:You chose a good person to go after, red!Naomi.
In post 1038, Light Ethos wrote:It's going to take flipping me green to show town that you're red.
well shoot, I'm sorry I broke you. (not that i'm gonna stop pressuring) If your green it'll come out eventually hang in there. but my next post is gonna push on you probably as I saw you made a post that wasn't dead inside.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Light Ethos »

You didn't break me. Your attack on me isn't well warranted, but town sees you as one of them. It genuinely will take flipping me green to get you voted out.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1041, Light Ethos wrote:She's been tunneling on me all game
actually I didn't really start pressuring until post 44 of my iso
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Light Ethos »

I'm getting the sense that not others also see me vs. you as town vs. scum, but you also have town cred for your perceived town vs town with Flavor Leaf.

I've given reasons earlier in the thread why you would go after me as scum. I don't think anyone seriously considered them. I think it will take flipping me green for people to take me seriously.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1044, Light Ethos wrote:If I had any reasonable belief that others in the game (who aren't Krazy) found me more credible or equally credible to Naomi-Tan, I would have started a train on her today once the players who have been inactive come out of the woodwork.
... so you willfully ignored something you thought was red to push lurkers? thats.. thats just not productive.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:15 am

Post by profii »

In post 1051, Light Ethos wrote:I'm not a VT, but my role is only as valuable as the trust I have in the game.
Don’t confirm or deny this

This is more for everyone else

Figured this was a vig claim so was expecting you to scum read TW on the basis that a gun smith is likely here to give scum a chance to catch you as you would be a threat to them

But if you’re not scum reading TWs claim on that basis I guess I’m wrong

Again don’t worry about replying to that - don’t really want to out whatever you are rn
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1052, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1049, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 943, Flavor Leaf wrote:And Krazy’s meta link was poor and ultra prepped up. I’ve already explained that. But I will fight this manatee lynch for the day until deadline if I have to.

Lynch it next Day phase of you still feel that way.

However I’m 90% sure I’m correct on Sasha/Krazy. 100% sure there’s at least one in there.
Sasha is on the first non-newbie game with a pool of experienced players. you need to bare in mind they need a while to reach out level.
..... So am I.... That's not an excuse you have extended to me
I didn't know that
but I think your red so just playing rough.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1056, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1054, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 947, Flavor Leaf wrote:Thoughts on Sasha?
newbie out of there depths and a little overwhelmed, hoping to encourage them into the open a bit more with a soft touch, unless they feel red.
This is my first game outside Newbie. What makes me so much more red than Sasha? This looks like red!Naomi and red!Sasha to me.
Sasha is obviously lost. your not.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Gonna take a break for a bit here as i been at this way too long. be back later tonight.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Light Ethos »

In post 1083, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1041, Light Ethos wrote:She's been tunneling on me all game
actually I didn't really start pressuring until post 44 of my iso
I don't count RVS as a real part of the game. You were busy for a few days, said you would look into me at profii's suggestion, looked into me, and haven't seriously looked elsewhere since. (By seriously looked elsewhere, I meant cased anyone else.)

You're trying to set up a mislynch on me later. I'm not having it. I would much rather you be seriously considered in the pool of potential scum sooner rather than later because I don't think anyone else has you there.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:27 am

Post by profii »

LE what do you make of Flavor Leaf
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Light Ethos »

In post 1085, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1044, Light Ethos wrote:If I had any reasonable belief that others in the game (who aren't Krazy) found me more credible or equally credible to Naomi-Tan, I would have started a train on her today once the players who have been inactive come out of the woodwork.
... so you willfully ignored something you thought was red to push lurkers? thats.. thats just not productive.
I certainly have not ignored you in my ISO. The probability that my scum read on you is a correct scum read on Day 1 is lower than the probability that it is correct on Day 2 or Day 3.

I joined saudade's push on the worst because he seemed to only care about his own survival Day 1. I haven't pushed any of the lurkers. Manatee's ISO is absolutely abysmal, but I've argued consistently that this Day should not end without us hearing from the lurkers. Manatee's play lines up with a scum game of his, and his lack of effort does not contribute to town.

So back to the accusation you made: I didn't ignore you, but there were other people who look worse to me than you do. I think it's best to sort out weaker reads when we have more information.
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Light Ethos »

Adding to that post: at least one of the players who haven't been involved in the game is scum in the vast majority of games according to probability. I want as much information as possible before pushing on someone who is at least putting misguided effort into the game.
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Light Ethos »

In post 1091, profii wrote:LE what do you make of Flavor Leaf
I think he's town. He's right to say that his defense of Manatee is hard to justify as scum. I gave some possible reasons why he would do it as scum, but I don't think they're high likelihood. I think he has a lot of faith in his reads.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:40 am

Post by profii »

In post 1094, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1091, profii wrote:LE what do you make of Flavor Leaf
I think he's town. He's right to say that his defense of Manatee is hard to justify as scum. I gave some possible reasons why he would do it as scum, but I don't think they're high likelihood. I think he has a lot of faith in his reads.
How come your main read on FL is based on his manatee thing when he had a significant interaction with Naomi who you feel rather strongly about

I’d expect you to at least mention that somehow
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Light Ethos »

I don't see why I would need to mention that there. Naomi didn't ping me as scum from her interaction with Flavor Leaf. I thought it was Town v. Town at the time.
Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Light Ethos »

I also think Flavor Leaf's decision to throw himself into the path of the Manatee train is a very significant decision.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:48 am

Post by profii »

Why wouldn’t you go back and look for scum clues in Naomi vs FL to help you convince us all you’re right
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Saudade »

Tower of God is a top-top quality webcomic.
also Voyager where are you

VOTE: Voyager
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”