micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3416, MariaR wrote:I should go back and see who pushed Pro with me
It was stun.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:08 am

Post by MariaR »

Alright, boys here's what I want. Your back and forth 1v1 with 1 sentences isn't gonna do much for me.

Here's what I want you to do

(expired on 2018-09-17 11:08:54)
You got 1 day to make a giant case on each other. Make it in 1 or 2 posts. If someone finishes there case before you
Do not answer it

After both cases are done (and say you're done) you'll both have 1 more day to answer the counter cases along with final thoughts. After that I'm gonna hammer.
We clear?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:09 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 3425, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 3416, MariaR wrote:I should go back and see who pushed Pro with me
It was stun.
you questioned him too, and voted him on a couple occasions. quit pinning all the blame on me

@maria, i got it!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You know that's not my strong point. So you might as well vote me now.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:10 am

Post by stungun0404 »

come on, you have come off so strong with your defenses, don't act like you are weak now koki :P
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:10 am

Post by MariaR »

Are you gonna do it or not. I've told you to work on this so consider this the time to do it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I've explained not only how I cant be scum but how he is scum. I dont know what else I need to do. I'm tired of repeating the same fucking points over and over again.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:11 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i am using the full 24 hours, as there is another case i'd like to work on.

so consider it 2 in 1! :D
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3427, stungun0404 wrote:you questioned him too, and voted him on a couple occasions. quit pinning all the blame on me
Notice how he switched from him leading on nico to this after I quoted lol
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:12 am

Post by MariaR »

Go nuts stun. If Kokichi just nopes I'll vote him for lack of effort idc if he says I "can't read him"
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I told you I wont ate.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:14 am

Post by MariaR »

I told you what to do you have 24 hours to do it or not friend. If you don't I'm hammering you. This isn't a reaction test or trying to get you to ate.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

It's just you know that isnt my strong point. He will make a big wall of a post, and I'm not able to since I'm not used to it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I never said it was?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:15 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3437, Kokichi Oma wrote:It's just you know that isnt my strong point. He will make a big wall of a post, and I'm not able to since I'm not used to it.
Just try. I already know it's not your strong point and am taking that into account if you put in the effort and try that's all I'm asking.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:29 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 3418, stungun0404 wrote:hold up... i have something that ought to help townclear me given my meta
that something is my voting progression in the games i have posted the most in as town, those have tended to be paranoia games
[/quote]
my votes D1 this game (damn, i was straight after town from the get-go): Aronis--Creature--Profii--northsidegal--profii--gif--unvote--nsg--stungun--nicorobin--kokichi--unvote--kokichi--gif--kokichi--creature--aronis--profii--creature--profii--aronis

aka, no wonder i keep getting confused, i keep settling on town lynchwagons because nico and koki are scum staying relatively in the background at that stage in the game with their actions

D2: profii--nicorobin--profii--unvote--creature--profii--unvote--creature--unvote--kokichi--creature

D3: accidental vote on profii from quote tag failure--unvote--nicorobin--unvote--maria--profii--unvote--profii--nico--unvote--nico--unvote--nico--profii (maria you told me at this point you would not compromise with nico)--nico
note: most of my profii votes were a). because i thought he was scum with nico, and b). people would not seemingly compromise with nico, even though i preferred nico.

D4: profii--unvote--profii

D5: no lynch

D6: no lynch

D7: kokichi

total actual votes/unvotes:
!

other town games with similar content level

my votes for heroes wanted, where i posted 609 times-- replaced in d3
this is also proof i am better at assessing games when there is already a bunch of info for me to go off of and i am replacing in for someone else as town
d3: titus (was pretty much obvscum fmpov, but i still moved elsewhere)--katsuki (town)--titus (scum)--creature (scum)--titus (scum)
d4: shiro (copied a massive wallpost into the thread that included a vote on the dead flipped town nightkill, lmao; mathblade called this out as lamist-y and he was scum, which reminds me of koki's reaction last day phase to my massive wallpost)--creature (scum)--toogeloo (town that i tunneled on wrongly)
then i was nightkilled!
my iso: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76709&user_select[]=31546

borderlands mafia: i posted 629 times as yt2980; a multiball game! note there were 24 players in this game, the most i have played with at once
my votes on d1: beeboy (mafia)--i am not varsoon (town)--sir cakez (mafia)--almost 50 (independent)--pisskop (town)--rob13 (town)--pisskop (town)--dwlee99 (town)
votes on d2: pisskop (town)--almost50 (independent)--pisskop (town)--nicole mimi tithel (town)--unvote--nicole mimi tithel (town)--pisskop (town)--unvote--wgeurts (town)--unvote--pisskop (town)--unvote--wgeurts (town)--pisskop (town)
d3: nicole mimi tithel (town, who was framed badly by scum and was thus quicklynched)
note: at this point, we had mislynched 3 town in a row with 7 scum present in the game, and only one dead after 3 days from a nk.
d4: elyse (serial killer)--almost50 (independent)--nero cain (town)--unvote--popsofctown (town)--beeboy (mafia)--almost50 (independent)
independent is the first scum we capture through lynch! nightkilled n4; one scum team thought i was scum and tried crosskilling me!
my iso: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=65280&user_select% ... &start=600

big brother mafia: i posted 665 times in this game
thread, since i cannot provide iso: http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/ ... ly?page=88
note, i am jf816 with the posts in this game, and people refer to me as invince/invincible
i was very lynchbait-y in this game, and got all 4 scum on my lynch i believe at an early stage in the game; even still i did not vote any of them :lol:
d1 votes: kunt (town)--coco (town)--kunt (town)--ry4n (town)--surfboardt (town)--cynthia (town)--az (town)--drag (town)--codex (mafia)--invince (myself; town)--drag (town)--green baron (mafia)--ry4n (town)--zebra (mafia)--surfboardt (town)--rocky (town)--green baron (mafia)--unvote--invince (myself again; town!)--max (town)--zebra (mafia)--ry4n (town)--surf (town)--invince (again myself!)--surf (town)--green baron (mafia)--unvote--coco (town)--surf (town)--unvote--max (town)--rocky (town)--max (town)--rocky (town)--cynthia (town)--zebra (mafia)--unvote--rocky (town)--max (town)--codex (mafia)--rocky (town)

so on d1, i had
41 votes/unvotes
! that is almost as many as this entire game

i think this one game, only from D1,
conclusively
shows how much i change stances when i am town that is confused. i might as well have been a jester that game. i have improved since, largely because i have started giving townreads out to select players, but this was what like my 5th or 6th mafia game ever?

and here's a page you can read where my posting gap was emphasized in this game: http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/ ... ly?page=30
and you can see me vacillate after claiming to tunnel someone!

if you need another town game where i changed stances a ton, check this one out, god complex mafia: http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/ ... -mafia-rip

and like all my other ones i provided with high content

as for a completed scum game, the one game i have with the most posts in (newbie 1875) with a whopping
(that is about
less than this game), here were my votes!
d1: isolato (town)--espeonage (town)--platfleece (scum partner)--espeonage (town)--platfleece (scum partner)
d2: xander (town)
d3: nexus (town)--unvote [i was not part of the hammer on nexus!]
d4: teacher (town)--unvote (because he unvoted me i was being friendly in MYLO even though i had to convince another player he was scum)
so a whopping
voting actions in my most advanced scum game recorded. how do i manage
then this game as scum?

therefore i am not scum this game, because how do i manage such a big discrepancy for one scum game when I have six others with 121 or less posts completed? and further, in a micro-sized game that is slow-paced?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:31 am

Post by stungun0404 »

oh, and i voted no more than 2 townplayers per day phase most notably
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:32 am

Post by stungun0404 »

in my scum game
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:35 am

Post by stungun0404 »

koki, you have played a brilliant scum game tbch, now let me look into your iso
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:40 am

Post by stungun0404 »

setting up a potential lynch on creature
In post 1783, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1778, stungun0404 wrote:creature/kokichi are likely of opposite alignment
This is what I mean about being scummy. This looks like setting up lynches. In what way have we proven to be opposite alignments when we have had no interactions?
but later gets on me while koki wants a creature lynch because i think creature and koki are likely of opposite alignment, and he concludes thus i am scummy because i am setting up a “mislynch” on koki after creature. but truthfully, why is he concerned unless he is scum and knows creature is town, when he
professed
he wanted creature lynched because he thought he was scum? this is scummy
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:40 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 33, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 31, Creature wrote:Ego

have to wait something interesting happen yet
If this guy doesn't town tell within the first 10 pages we lynch him
this is post 33
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:43 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 40, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 39, Shoshin wrote:Creature's probably town. And if he's not, that'll be pretty clear later.
Pretty much this.
and also gives this response to shoshin perpetuating a myth

creature was not clear town this game
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:44 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 43, NicoRobin wrote:Hi.
In post 44, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hi nico, what do you think of the first 2 pages
In post 45, NicoRobin wrote:I think that I think nothing. I know that I know nothing.
ooh, early scum theatre!

nico’s first post in thread, and koki of course engages with nico here
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:47 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 392, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 297, GirlInFreezer wrote:VOTE: creature
Creature doesn't post this much this early as scum, so hes likely town. Even if he isnt he will be easy to find out if hes scum
... and yet you mislynched him later. you definitely have to be held accountable for that
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:49 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 395, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 393, profii wrote:Same - before I say what happened to me I’ll check with Schadd I can say what I want here
Yeah that's why I was being vague. I didn't wanna get in trouble. But basically we saw the roles at the same time. I said didn't matter which role. So he chose
wait. you are a claimed vanilla townie

you had choice between roles. but, you imply here you and gamma got different roles, because you had to choose between roles and not games

you got mafia goon, gamma got vt.

that is the only way it is explainable that you chose via roles

#scumslip

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”