Maid Cafe (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
Titus (0):
KuroiXHF (0):
Ginngie (0):
Nero Cain (0):
Nosferatu (0):
randomidget (0):

Not Voting: Vecna, Vaxkiller, Skygazer, Chickadee, Gamma Emerald, Mastina, Ginngie, Shiro, Wh4t

With 22 alive it's 12 to lynch.

The day will end in (expired on 2018-09-25 18:00:00)
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 1172, Innocent Children wrote:If FA and me were scum in this game, I’d have replaced out.
No please if you feel like that replace out already. I don't care about your alignment when it's about how not fun you are to play a game with

I said ONE THING about you being scummy and you wrote a novel about it

and YOU KEEP ACCUSING ME OF TUNNELING when I'm the only one voting you and it was only for less than 2 days.

You keep doing this ate shit like it means anything and for some reason, no one else finds your attitude scummy but me

~Sora
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Nosferatu »

i dont find it scummy because ive long since tuned out of the interaction
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I think the massive ATe is kinda scummy too but even if she's scum then there are still 4 more. Let's find those.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1177, Nosferatu wrote:i dont find it scummy because ive long since tuned out of the interaction
y vote pork over lady angel?

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Nosferatu »

counterwagon
last.fm
gtkas
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Porkens »

I think most scum are lurking.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1176, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1172, Innocent Children wrote:If FA and me were scum in this game, I’d have replaced out.
No please if you feel like that replace out already. I don't care about your alignment when it's about how not fun you are to play a game with

and YOU KEEP ACCUSING ME OF TUNNELING when I'm the only one voting you and it was only for less than 2 days.

You keep doing this ate shit like it means anything and for some reason, no one else finds your attitude scummy but me

~Sora
+1 Sounds like IC is trying to create a trust tell.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Porkens »

beatlejuice
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 490, Titus wrote:VOTE: Stargazer

RC is not likely to include a flavor ascetic.

He'd say something like

On a Plane to Brazil:
You cannot be targeted by X abilities.

There could be a restriction in Chickadee's PM but I find it more likely that you're just scum Stargazer as you automatically accepted Chickadee's claim as true.
How do you know?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Porkens »

VOTE: titus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1184, Porkens wrote:

He'd say something like

On a Plane to Brazil:

There could be a restriction in Chickadee's PM but I find it more likely that you're just scum Stargazer as you automatically accepted Chickadee's claim as true.
How do you know?
Because I have a town PM from RC?

Is this serious?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Porkens »

GOD look at this ISO

Spoiler:
In post 121, Titus wrote:
In post 83, Rylai and Lina wrote:No one should take mastina claim as conftown claim

we have reasons to be skeptical about what she claimed for
reasons we don't want to share at the moment
. but there are weird things about the claim.

I'm going to read this pages in detail after getting my tea

~Sora
Hi. I am warm. Is there a Frozen Angel to warm me up or did you bring cookies?
In post 125, Titus wrote:
In post 119, Rylai and Lina wrote:I don't know which head I'm talking to but hi o/

and jjh there might be mechanical reasons that makes that claim useful for scum and for town

~Sora
I am not going to look at claims for now. I think many fakes could happen. Many real crumbs too. How bout Dem apples for wifom.
In post 130, Titus wrote:
In post 122, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 116, jjh927 wrote:You have misunderstood.

The role is not town simply because it is a gladiator. It is town because there is no scum benefit whatsoever out of the mechanical applications of it. There's an argument that it can't even expect to be townread because I am evidently abnormal in thinking that this claim has a very high probability of being town.
I kinda just don't like how you took it at face value which is kinda the wolfy thing to do when approaching posts.
Like the role could have more depth, a JOAT ability, positive utility gained after using the gladiate or something I just can't think of off the top of my head. I think in the last game most of the scum were JOATs and it's not like I am expecting you to actually know that.
It's more that my expectation was to not take the claim at literal face value like the way you did.
+1 It's equally true Mastina could be town and lying about conditions for gladiate or the purpose.

Any role besides innocent child can work for either alignment. My favorite town game I had a really scumsided role allegedly.
In post 229, Titus wrote:
In post 139, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 134, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 131, jjh927 wrote:If Mastina is loyal and scum, she would only be able to target other scum. Therefore the role would be set up to 1 for 1 trade with town only if she wins the debate that is a gladiate. In this circumstance, it is strictly worse than a normal gladiate. If she were to target scum, her best case scenario is a no lynch, assuming that is possible, which confirms neither her nor her target as town but allows for her to play as though she has absolute proof that the other player is town--- which falls apart instantly if either of them die as the other becomes confscum.

Thus, if it is indeed as described, it would be completely useless to scum.

It is possible that this is just one ability as part of a JoaT, and with my lack of resources to determine the power-density of this game it is impossible to say more. Working with what there is, however, and believing the claim as it is (as this is the simplest option), makes it town by virtue of it A. the total lack of use to scum, B. the potential use to town at the detriment of the self, and C. the fact that people who aren't me do not consider the role to be strongly indicative of town, making it an unlikely choice for a curveball "you thought it was town but it was
me, dio
scum" role, which I think also contributes to the probability that this is not a JoaT role.
P-pardon me but c-can't the role have added power to it if she lynches a teammate o-or it's just worded like that so she looks good on a role cop? F-for all we know I think the claim is n-nai and it's not like scum mastina w-wouldn't claim it. I-I do think you believe this argument though! You could work in our cafe i-if you wanted that is...
mfw I misclick 1 color over-I mean o-oh deary me whoopsie!
Pedit: I-it can be worded like that to j-just look nice on a rolecop along with having other parts of the role n-no? I don't see why she'd claim that as town in the first place! ...Well it is Mastina
Why are we talking about rolecops? Let marina's claim sort itself, like any Miller claim. I think the simplest solution is Mastina is lying rather than a risk a mislynch 1 shot cop deal. The role makes no sense = probably a lie, sort why later.
In post 239, Titus wrote:
In post 236, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 229, Titus wrote:
In post 139, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 134, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 131, jjh927 wrote:If Mastina is loyal and scum, she would only be able to target other scum. Therefore the role would be set up to 1 for 1 trade with town only if she wins the debate that is a gladiate. In this circumstance, it is strictly worse than a normal gladiate. If she were to target scum, her best case scenario is a no lynch, assuming that is possible, which confirms neither her nor her target as town but allows for her to play as though she has absolute proof that the other player is town--- which falls apart instantly if either of them die as the other becomes confscum.

Thus, if it is indeed as described, it would be completely useless to scum.

It is possible that this is just one ability as part of a JoaT, and with my lack of resources to determine the power-density of this game it is impossible to say more. Working with what there is, however, and believing the claim as it is (as this is the simplest option), makes it town by virtue of it A. the total lack of use to scum, B. the potential use to town at the detriment of the self, and C. the fact that people who aren't me do not consider the role to be strongly indicative of town, making it an unlikely choice for a curveball "you thought it was town but it was
me, dio
scum" role, which I think also contributes to the probability that this is not a JoaT role.
P-pardon me but c-can't the role have added power to it if she lynches a teammate o-or it's just worded like that so she looks good on a role cop? F-for all we know I think the claim is n-nai and it's not like scum mastina w-wouldn't claim it. I-I do think you believe this argument though! You could work in our cafe i-if you wanted that is...
mfw I misclick 1 color over-I mean o-oh deary me whoopsie!
Pedit: I-it can be worded like that to j-just look nice on a rolecop along with having other parts of the role n-no? I don't see why she'd claim that as town in the first place! ...Well it is Mastina
Why are we talking about rolecops? Let marina's claim sort itself, like any Miller claim. I think the simplest solution is Mastina is lying rather than a risk a mislynch 1 shot cop deal. The role makes no sense = probably a lie, sort why later.
My role in my recent MU game made no sense but why do you think she’s lying? I will say that she did lie in Minuet about her role. She fakeclaimed D3 IC iirc? but was in actuality mafia vig, so I would definitely think it’s wise to take hers and probably most early claims with a grain of salt.
Occam's Razor. If a role provides no utility for town in any theory, then it's scum. If there's no scum utility, it's probably town. Those suppose honesty. Yet marina's claim makes zero sense for town as claimed. It does not help scum either. Given mods do not design roles that lack utility, we're looking at mastina lying about some part of her claim or something novel that mastina role counters.
In post 366, Titus wrote:Not feeling well. Will try catchup later today.
In post 457, Titus wrote:
VC please

Chickadee, I don't think pushing you is likely to lead to good results. Like Mastina, let the claims sort themselves.

What difference exists between town who legit SR you and opportunistic scum? Why do you think Vax is the latter?

He'd say something like

On a Plane to Brazil:

In post 492, Titus wrote:
In post 491, Gamma Emerald wrote:

He'd say something like

On a Plane to Brazil:

wdym flavor ascetic?
Read Stargazer's claim about not receiving an item from Chickadee.
In post 1116, Titus wrote:Hey, are people still beating dead horses here? Sorting through the spam to get to legit good posting is hard.
In post 1125, Titus wrote:I feel like the majority of the thread is Vecna, just less obvious about it.
In post 1186, Titus wrote:

He'd say something like

On a Plane to Brazil:

How do you know?

Is this serious?
In post 1182, Titus wrote:
In post 1176, Rylai and Lina wrote:

~Sora
+1 Sounds like IC is trying to create a trust tell.

Fixed spoiler on request of Porkens.
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have a hard time understanding Pork sometimes.

Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Invisibility »

thx for saving me the click porkens
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 366, Titus wrote:Not feeling well. Will try catchup later today.
i really do see the scum motivation here tbh
last.fm
gtkas
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Porkens »

Nero, just read what he types
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Porkens »

and now crickets.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1102, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 1098, Gamma Emerald wrote:What Nero did in this game
Also nice the see you read games you flake out of
I never flaked out of that one. I was there till the end, and was endgamed. >.>
Well you lurked, so w/e
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1134, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 1127, Vecna wrote:
I am Cornholio. Would you like a spatula? For your bunghole?
Can we lynch this? Please?
And now I’m on board with Lady Angel lynch
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1186, Titus wrote:

He'd say something like

On a Plane to Brazil:

How do you know?

Is this serious?
Why wouldn’t you just say mod meta? Wtf?
<Embrace The Void>

NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 1193, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Well you lurked, so w/e
Since when does lurking = flaking out?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1196, NicoRobin wrote:
Well you lurked, so w/e
irrelevant conversation. Come join me in lynching lurker scum.

NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 1197, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1196, NicoRobin wrote:
Well you lurked, so w/e
irrelevant conversation. Come join me in lynching lurker scum.
How about you join me instead?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Lady Angel
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”