Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1034, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 613, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 579, Gamma Emerald wrote: How does scum!Gamma make this type of post knowing the type of backlash it generates?
the simpler explanation is that gamma is simply an awkward person. I don't see how playing as either alignment would change that aspect of him.
Scioness Sajj wrote:can we stop trying to make this game even more miserable thanks
ill pretend to accept any responsibility for stuff that happened while i was sleeping. good talk my dude.
I’ve been reading backwards and what is this garbage
In post 1036, Gamma Emerald wrote:FYI Nos quoted something that was not there
Were you talking about the post 1034?
In post 1046, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Garmr, what is your opinion on Performer? You said he should vote Dave if he wants to live in , does that mean you think he's town?
I don't see how anyone thought garm's threat of lynching me would mean garm thought I was town. "I threaten you to lynch dave, otherwise I lynch you." I've grown wary of you, ct.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1033, Lapsa wrote:I'm finally ready to commence

let's do this!

USA! USA!

we can win!

VOTE: davesaz

VOTE: Lapsa
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

I interpreted Garmr's differently. I thought that by saying "everyone else vote Dave", he was asking those voting Performer to switch to Dave. To me it seemed like he disapproved of the Performer wagon and wanted Dave voted up instead, therefore I thought he believed Performer was probably town.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Performer »

Starting to get suspicious of Io too....since I don't see her ISO mentioning a read on garmr. She does well mentioning her scumreads & has progressed with her sr list, but I don't see anything about a read on garmr.

I don't think CT is town . What sort of throws me off he has tic as an sr, tic has him as a tr.
--------------
On top of my previous readlist, my reads right now are these below.

Tr at the moment:
nos, dave, GE, hugo, saud, mala, akarin, Io

Other:
ct (had me, tic, dave as scum; tunneled by saud for a long time), lapsa (voted a claimed town pr on d1), popo (him & dave have been against each other for awhile as I posted in my 924 about that too), purr, tic, garm (wanted to lynch dave & I & mala).

I would vote ct since I'm all caught up now after returning from my anniversary celebration on Saturday, but lapsa voting a town pr stands out way too much. What's extremely curious and extremely worrisome is that it wasn't even discussed .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1036, Gamma Emerald wrote:FYI Nos quoted something that was not there
THIS IS TRUE OMG
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Nosferatu »

ok @gamma i was referring to 601 which somehow became 579
last.fm
gtkas
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Performer »

@krazy can we get a vc update?.................
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:47 am

Performer, why do you think I am not town? You seemed to not believe the accusations against me earlier and questioned why my content was appeasing, did something happen that changed your opinion? Also, you have some incorrect information, I never scumread Dave. I've said I townread Dave multiple times in posts like and .
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.17

Performer(3)
~ (36), (49), (104)

Purrcocet(2)
~ (43), (22)
davesaz(2)
~ (27), (84)
Completly Trustworthy(2)
~ (119), (98)
Malakittens(1)
~ (64)
Lapsa(1)
~ (59)

Not Voting (4): (30), (118), (156), (46)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-09-19 07:00:00)

MOD REMINDERSAkarin was prodded.

FLAVORErebus and Terror's shoddily canned rations may have been tainted by both lead and botulism.
vote conspiracy
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:50 am

Also, I didn't like . Plenty of people have gone after me this game, he's hardly not being listened to. That seems like a setup for a quickhammer.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1039, Lapsa wrote:you read backwards for half an hour and reached post 613

dude check your timings
Are you calling me slow
I have other interests besides mafia you geek
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1050, Garmr wrote:
In post 1046, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Garmr, what is your opinion on Performer? You said he should vote Dave if he wants to live in , does that mean you think he's town?
Nope pref is null. I was trying to get traction for Dave wagon. Also if Dave got lynched still I wouldn't care actually because he scum reads me and people who scum read me can get lynched. But I rather nail someone who's scum and see what happens to Dave tommorow than stop him fucking up and possibily hitting a power role.
Do you always take this OMGUS playstyle in your games?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1069, Performer wrote:
In post 988, davesaz wrote:There is a modifier. I'm not going to say what it is for obvious reasons, but a CC is possible.
Please don't give anymore hints to scum. Also, please keep your target a secret if you intend to shoot tonight.
In post 991, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not inviting until Dave backs up him claim
Because Io is right that unfounded doesn’t mean incorrect
Until he backs up his claim...?? Scum can fake claim vig but from the games I've observed and played in, it's better to unvote a pr. Throughout a later phase, we can sort their claim. Lynching a Town Vig on d1 isn't the way to go.
Read the next line for fucks sake
VOTE: Performer
I don’t recall him being this bad in the last game I had with him
<Embrace The Void>

Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:13 pm

One thing that has been bothering me for a while is that Malakittens has been cased, but not put under serious pressure. Despite ,, , , and , they haven't been voted very much. That's what I thought was so weird about Tictac, the lack of responses others gave to my cases and push was odd. I think it is a scumtell when a player is not really pressured despite others saying they are scummy since it usually indicates scum don't want to push the player.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

This day needs to end so i can have flip and analyze shit
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1066, Performer wrote:
In post 953, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 941, Garmr wrote:It's more like a puzzle, point 1 and point 5 were like the corner puzzle pieces to work from. That's why I get better as days go on more peices.
I actually maintain point 5 was you catching me for a completely bs reason that was not based in fact.
In post 955, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 953, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 941, Garmr wrote:It's more like a puzzle, point 1 and point 5 were like the corner puzzle pieces to work from. That's why I get better as days go on more peices.
I actually maintain point 5 was you catching me for a completely bs reason that was not based in fact.
i totally was coasting tho
@nos what's the point of your continued back and forth with garm about how he caught you in a done game?? Starting to look like scum theater. Not sure if from you or garm or both. If both of you are town then it's tvt but at this point of my catchup, I think it's unlikely.

I noticed you voted me and unvoted me shortly after, just like in that game. :shifty:
------------
@garm so what's your read on nos then? I don't recall seeing a reply about that.
In post 1071, Performer wrote:On VC 1.15, dave had these wagoners below. Dave, I hope you're into wagon analysis like I am - which is why I did what I did in the beginning of my replace, to analyze the 4 wagoners on me at that time. Tictac, purrocet, nos, you. Currently I have the 1st two as sr.

davesaz(6 -- L2) ~ Akarin(27), popopopopopopo(28), Garmr(35), Io(88), Nosferatu(108), Hugo Stiglitz(19)

Personally it looks like a town-led wagon, though not sure of popo and garm from what I recall of my readlist.
In post 1078, Performer wrote:Starting to get suspicious of Io too....since I don't see her ISO mentioning a read on garmr. She does well mentioning her scumreads & has progressed with her sr list, but I don't see anything about a read on garmr.

I don't think CT is town . What sort of throws me off he has tic as an sr, tic has him as a tr.
--------------
On top of my previous readlist, my reads right now are these below.

Tr at the moment:
nos, dave, GE, hugo, saud, mala, akarin, Io

Other:
ct (had me, tic, dave as scum; tunneled by saud for a long time), lapsa (voted a claimed town pr on d1), popo (him & dave have been against each other for awhile as I posted in my 924 about that too), purr, tic, garm (wanted to lynch dave & I & mala).

I would vote ct since I'm all caught up now after returning from my anniversary celebration on Saturday, but lapsa voting a town pr stands out way too much. What's extremely curious and extremely worrisome is that it wasn't even discussed .
You have absolutely no consistency (must be scum with nos,then nos is town and I must be scum with IO). Also your using my name to smear other people (even through i'm town).

VOTE: Performer
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 1059, davesaz wrote:Purrcoset
oh.

so u doing me like this huh

ok

town
akarin - none of her posts seem to forward any sort of agenda and the way she votes is consistent with notscum
nos - soulread and i can probably read nos here beterr than anyone
lapsa - im sorry for you if you scumread this also 1033 lmfoa
ct - newbtown
the appeasing thing u talked about is one of the big town pingy things for me

lynch
performance because his posts didnt really town ping me and idk what nos town reads in them the lapsa vote was really like a transparent vote on town and that was pretty bad

gamma later posts keep pinging me as opposed to before the dave wagon
but i really want to tr gamma

then theres hugo who um as you know voted me
thats not to say any of his votes have really been good at all
and i think he flips mafia over nos laps popo

and this is the part where i mention i have mala and io in a pile by themselves

aaand thats all i got
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1091, Purrcocet wrote:idk what nos town reads
idk what i tr in them either
last.fm
gtkas
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:44 pm

Post by Akarin »

Hey, I was prodded, I'm not dead, sorry. Super busy tomorrow so may not be able to thoroughly catch up but plenty of time Tuesday so deadline shouldn't be a problem.

And I will for sure post something of substance tomorrow.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by Lapsa »

VOTE: Malakittens
abcedminded
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:15 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm happy with Mala, Performer for a day 1 lynch.

I been thinking about Purrcocet and came up with a reason why we shouldn't lynch her to today I don't want to touch upon today. So I want to save her for day 2.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

I haven’t been free enough to just sit down. I might be able to do so after work if I don’t just fall asleep
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:52 am

Post by Io »

VOTE: mala

I’m liking where this is going now.
I may also just crash today I kind of stayed up all night and got 3 hours worth of classes today.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:25 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1078, Performer wrote: I don't think CT is town . What sort of throws me off he has tic as an sr, tic has him as a tr.
Why does that throw ya?

responding to rest of would be nice.

listing the names on a wagon and coloring them isn't wagon analysis. Ya have to have some sort of thought on what being on the wagon
means
about their alignment for the 'analysis' part.

Ya agreed with the bit about dave-voters not being surprised about the claim, but I don't see it affecting yer reads any.

What I do see ya doing is ISO-dives, but ya calling it wagon analysis.
In post 1058, davesaz wrote:If you're questioning whether I see CT doing things (which I call "appeasing people"), that's not acceptable to me.
If I say I see something, I see it. Seeing it is a verifiable fact. I've already shown something that I see.
First off: yer claim makes ya town-for-now, so I wasn't trying to attack ya. I was trying to talk to ya, so git off the defensive mindset pls.

Second: verifiable isn't the same as verified.
I do not consider to be showing anything because to show something means to make it visible to people who aren't you.
This you have not done by your own admission in .
I do not have the faintest idea what the 'things you are seeing' are so I don't have an opinion on whether or not they indicate appeasement.

That is beside the point however.
The statement Garm agreed with in was '
CT is changing stances under pressure
' and is
unrelated to appeasement

It is my
easily disprovable hypothesis
that this statement cannot be shown to be true, because it's not a thing that actually happened.

Now, townies can brainfart, but two townies are not going to brainfart in the same way without an underlying cause, which is why I asked about yer opinion on
pls keep in mind that I'm asking
specifically
about whether or not ya think it's plausible that town-Garm arrived at the same view on 'CT is changing stances in response to pressure' as you did.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Garmr »

I love being in this position. Both people on my lynch list being up on the block and my vote feeling like it has more impact.

VOTE: Mala

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”