Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Innocent Children »

In post 1186, Titus wrote:
In post 1184, Porkens wrote:
In post 490, Titus wrote:VOTE: Stargazer

RC is not likely to include a flavor ascetic.

He'd say something like

On a Plane to Brazil:
You cannot be targeted by X abilities.

There could be a restriction in Chickadee's PM but I find it more likely that you're just scum Stargazer as you automatically accepted Chickadee's claim as true.
How do you know?
Because
I have a town PM from RC
?

Is this serious?
Um what? :?
I thought love was only true in fairy tales.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1237, Innocent Children wrote:This is from Ank, taken from Hourglass dead thread. Nero, this was my main concern here, not being mislynched. I don’t think this concern is unreasonable.
why is it so hard for you to quote things
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:42 pm

In post 1187, Porkens wrote:GOD look at this ISO

Spoiler:
In post 121, Titus wrote:
In post 83, Rylai and Lina wrote:No one should take mastina claim as conftown claim

we have reasons to be skeptical about what she claimed for
reasons we don't want to share at the moment
. but there are weird things about the claim.

I'm going to read this pages in detail after getting my tea

~Sora
Hi. I am warm. Is there a Frozen Angel to warm me up or did you bring cookies?
In post 125, Titus wrote:
In post 119, Rylai and Lina wrote:I don't know which head I'm talking to but hi o/

and jjh there might be mechanical reasons that makes that claim useful for scum and for town

~Sora
I am not going to look at claims for now. I think many fakes could happen. Many real crumbs too. How bout Dem apples for wifom.
In post 130, Titus wrote:
In post 122, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 116, jjh927 wrote:You have misunderstood.

The role is not town simply because it is a gladiator. It is town because there is no scum benefit whatsoever out of the mechanical applications of it. There's an argument that it can't even expect to be townread because I am evidently abnormal in thinking that this claim has a very high probability of being town.
I kinda just don't like how you took it at face value which is kinda the wolfy thing to do when approaching posts.
Like the role could have more depth, a JOAT ability, positive utility gained after using the gladiate or something I just can't think of off the top of my head. I think in the last game most of the scum were JOATs and it's not like I am expecting you to actually know that.
It's more that my expectation was to not take the claim at literal face value like the way you did.
+1 It's equally true Mastina could be town and lying about conditions for gladiate or the purpose.

Any role besides innocent child can work for either alignment. My favorite town game I had a really scumsided role allegedly.
In post 229, Titus wrote:
In post 139, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 134, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 131, jjh927 wrote:If Mastina is loyal and scum, she would only be able to target other scum. Therefore the role would be set up to 1 for 1 trade with town only if she wins the debate that is a gladiate. In this circumstance, it is strictly worse than a normal gladiate. If she were to target scum, her best case scenario is a no lynch, assuming that is possible, which confirms neither her nor her target as town but allows for her to play as though she has absolute proof that the other player is town--- which falls apart instantly if either of them die as the other becomes confscum.

Thus, if it is indeed as described, it would be completely useless to scum.

It is possible that this is just one ability as part of a JoaT, and with my lack of resources to determine the power-density of this game it is impossible to say more. Working with what there is, however, and believing the claim as it is (as this is the simplest option), makes it town by virtue of it A. the total lack of use to scum, B. the potential use to town at the detriment of the self, and C. the fact that people who aren't me do not consider the role to be strongly indicative of town, making it an unlikely choice for a curveball "you thought it was town but it was
me, dio
scum" role, which I think also contributes to the probability that this is not a JoaT role.
P-pardon me but c-can't the role have added power to it if she lynches a teammate o-or it's just worded like that so she looks good on a role cop? F-for all we know I think the claim is n-nai and it's not like scum mastina w-wouldn't claim it. I-I do think you believe this argument though! You could work in our cafe i-if you wanted that is...
mfw I misclick 1 color over-I mean o-oh deary me whoopsie!
Pedit: I-it can be worded like that to j-just look nice on a rolecop along with having other parts of the role n-no? I don't see why she'd claim that as town in the first place! ...Well it is Mastina
Why are we talking about rolecops? Let marina's claim sort itself, like any Miller claim. I think the simplest solution is Mastina is lying rather than a risk a mislynch 1 shot cop deal. The role makes no sense = probably a lie, sort why later.
In post 239, Titus wrote:
In post 236, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 229, Titus wrote:
In post 139, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 134, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 131, jjh927 wrote:If Mastina is loyal and scum, she would only be able to target other scum. Therefore the role would be set up to 1 for 1 trade with town only if she wins the debate that is a gladiate. In this circumstance, it is strictly worse than a normal gladiate. If she were to target scum, her best case scenario is a no lynch, assuming that is possible, which confirms neither her nor her target as town but allows for her to play as though she has absolute proof that the other player is town--- which falls apart instantly if either of them die as the other becomes confscum.

Thus, if it is indeed as described, it would be completely useless to scum.

It is possible that this is just one ability as part of a JoaT, and with my lack of resources to determine the power-density of this game it is impossible to say more. Working with what there is, however, and believing the claim as it is (as this is the simplest option), makes it town by virtue of it A. the total lack of use to scum, B. the potential use to town at the detriment of the self, and C. the fact that people who aren't me do not consider the role to be strongly indicative of town, making it an unlikely choice for a curveball "you thought it was town but it was
me, dio
scum" role, which I think also contributes to the probability that this is not a JoaT role.
P-pardon me but c-can't the role have added power to it if she lynches a teammate o-or it's just worded like that so she looks good on a role cop? F-for all we know I think the claim is n-nai and it's not like scum mastina w-wouldn't claim it. I-I do think you believe this argument though! You could work in our cafe i-if you wanted that is...
mfw I misclick 1 color over-I mean o-oh deary me whoopsie!
Pedit: I-it can be worded like that to j-just look nice on a rolecop along with having other parts of the role n-no? I don't see why she'd claim that as town in the first place! ...Well it is Mastina
Why are we talking about rolecops? Let marina's claim sort itself, like any Miller claim. I think the simplest solution is Mastina is lying rather than a risk a mislynch 1 shot cop deal. The role makes no sense = probably a lie, sort why later.
My role in my recent MU game made no sense but why do you think she’s lying? I will say that she did lie in Minuet about her role. She fakeclaimed D3 IC iirc? but was in actuality mafia vig, so I would definitely think it’s wise to take hers and probably most early claims with a grain of salt.
Occam's Razor. If a role provides no utility for town in any theory, then it's scum. If there's no scum utility, it's probably town. Those suppose honesty. Yet marina's claim makes zero sense for town as claimed. It does not help scum either. Given mods do not design roles that lack utility, we're looking at mastina lying about some part of her claim or something novel that mastina role counters.
In post 366, Titus wrote:Not feeling well. Will try catchup later today.
In post 457, Titus wrote:
VC please

Chickadee, I don't think pushing you is likely to lead to good results. Like Mastina, let the claims sort themselves.

What difference exists between town who legit SR you and opportunistic scum? Why do you think Vax is the latter?

He'd say something like

On a Plane to Brazil:

There could be a restriction in Chickadee's PM but I find it more likely that you're just scum Stargazer as you automatically accepted Chickadee's claim as true.
In post 492, Titus wrote:
In post 491, Gamma Emerald wrote:

He'd say something like

On a Plane to Brazil:

wdym flavor ascetic?
Read Stargazer's claim about not receiving an item from Chickadee.
In post 1116, Titus wrote:Hey, are people still beating dead horses here? Sorting through the spam to get to legit good posting is hard.
In post 1125, Titus wrote:I feel like the majority of the thread is Vecna, just less obvious about it.

He'd say something like

On a Plane to Brazil:

How do you know?
Because I have a town PM from RC?

Is this serious?
In post 1182, Titus wrote:
In post 1176, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1172, Innocent Children wrote:If FA and me were scum in this game, I’d have replaced out.
No please if you feel like that replace out already. I don't care about your alignment when it's about how not fun you are to play a game with

I said ONE THING about you being scummy and you wrote a novel about it

and YOU KEEP ACCUSING ME OF TUNNELING when I'm the only one voting you and it was only for less than 2 days.

You keep doing this ate shit like it means anything and for some reason, no one else finds your attitude scummy but me

~Sora
+1 Sounds like IC is trying to create a trust tell.

Fixed spoiler on request of Porkens.
I did initially like her comments about sorting Chick/Mastina but not so sure anymore.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:47 pm

In post 1194, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1134, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 1127, Vecna wrote:
I am Cornholio. Would you like a spatula? For your bunghole?
Can we lynch this? Please?
And now I’m on board with Lady Angel lynch
Vecna definitely seems like an easy mislynch. Is LA a newb player because if not, her pushing this slot for what? This type of thing is hardly unprecedented in RC games. If I see player who posts like AA9 did in Labrynth here, that’s entirely different.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:54 pm

In post 1195, Gamma Emerald wrote:

He'd say something like

On a Plane to Brazil:

How do you know?
Because I have a town PM from RC?

Is this serious?
Why wouldn’t you just say mod meta? Wtf?
In post 1198, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 1197, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1196, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 1193, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1102, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 1098, Gamma Emerald wrote:What Nero did in this game
Also nice the see you read games you flake out of
I never flaked out of that one. I was there till the end, and was endgamed. >.>
Well you lurked, so w/e
Since when does lurking = flaking out?
irrelevant conversation. Come join me in lynching lurker scum.
How about you join me instead?
Why are you so convinced Mastina is best lynch?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:55 pm

In post 1206, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1007, Skygazer wrote:so like can someone explain to me what scum motivation id have for volunteering to be desperadod and then claiming i received five identical elton john videos
Can confirm this is me.
Cannot confirm how many more identical Elton John videos you will receive
Whoa. :lol:
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:57 pm

In post 1207, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 1204, Nero Cain wrote:b/c there's a healthy wagon on a scummy/useless active lurker who needs to get sorted. What is keeping
YOU
from the Lady Angel wagon?

Also, you don't have the oomph to get a Mastina wagon + lynch.
Priority. Would you rather lynch an active lurker over someone who could lead you in circles if she puts her mind to it?
If that is indeed what you think she’s actually doing, then you do have a valid point but I’m not really convinced she’s scum here.
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

I just noiced we didn't V/LA we should be back in 1 or 2 days
Why are you... the only one causing me so much confusion?

aka beeboy and MariaR
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:59 pm

In post 1209, Skygazer wrote:lol vax is conftown that feels kinda useless to me because I was TRing them but at least they won't get mislynched now

hmm

VOTE: Nosferatu
Why? How is he scummy here?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:00 pm

In post 1210, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 1208, Nero Cain wrote:scum is scum and active scum MIGHT end up leading us to her buddies. I agree that Mastina shoulda live to lylo though.

Well, from where I am standing, a bigger threat should be removed first, but hey, what do I know? :c
If she is one, yeah.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:02 pm

In post 1216, Lady Angel wrote:What's the difference between me and all the other low posters/lurkers in this game? I don't see anything seperating the case on me from being on any other of them, other than people picking me for some reason.
Why are you pushing Vecna?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:05 pm

In post 1219, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1217, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1216, Lady Angel wrote:What's the difference between me and all the other low posters/lurkers in this game? I don't see anything seperating the case on me from being on any other of them, other than people picking me for some reason.
this feels like a post i would make as scum
lol i actually used this deflection tactic here in Pine's 214:
In post 514, Skygazer wrote:These generic scum reads on me makes it hard for me to even discus why yall are wrong.
In post 515, Skygazer wrote:In any case I don't see why people are lumping me in with dave and chickadee.
Hmmm . . . I don’t necessarily find that post scummy though. Her push on Vecna screams lhf mislynchbait to me.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Porkens »

why me = fry me
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:08 pm

In post 1220, Nero Cain wrote:meh, idk.

Like Skygazer being useless but still being around is just active lurking which
IS
fairly scummy.

Her "I didn't recieve anything b/c I might be secretly ascetic!" was kinda dumb. If I tilt my head just right I could see where a new player might think that thier flavor would trump thier role but at the same time I'm like "would town really think that?"

I was pretty annoyed when she was trolling the thread with Pork instead of playing.

but its life so I sympathize with her if she doesn't have time to play and I don't really know how to tell the difference between town that's busy and scum thats using busy as an excuse.

What are you thinking Wheme?
What’s interesting to me, is that Chick completely backed up what she said about the videos. I honestly don’t know what to make of that.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:08 pm

In post 1206, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1007, Skygazer wrote:so like can someone explain to me what scum motivation id have for volunteering to be desperadod and then claiming i received five identical elton john videos
Can confirm this is me. Cannot confirm how many more identical Elton John videos you will receive.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 1242, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 1165, Rylai and Lina wrote:my vote is perfectly fine and my read is great and on point about your gambit even if you're faking it as town in your games too. but feel free to bang your head as much as you like. I won't stop you.

I didn't made up my mind about your slot. and I have no new questions from you. if there is anything you want to discuss I'm more than happy to talk about it and answer

~Sora
I did ask you questions, you just never answered them. I asked you about your current thoughts on Mastina.
I did

I told you to iso me and click ctrl f and type mastina.

Also I gave you space and promised to vote you back if you started this shit again and I will deliver

VOTE: Innocent Children

now this is a real tunnel and I won't unvote till you or me is gone from the game. gl gl
In post 1245, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 1172, Innocent Children wrote:If FA and me were scum in this game, I’d have replaced out.
No please if you feel like that replace out already. I don't care about your alignment when it's about how not fun you are to play a game with

and YOU KEEP ACCUSING ME OF TUNNELING when I'm the only one voting you and it was only for less than 2 days.

You keep doing this ate shit like it means anything and for some reason, no one else finds your attitude scummy but me

~Sora
Well, if it makes YOU feel any better, I’m also not having any fucking fun? Wanna take a wild guess, why?
That is most certainly your own problem and has nothing to do with anything I did in game
since I did nothing
and you wrote a novel about it lol.

~Sora
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

@Chickaede why did you send multi videoes to someone who claimed ascetic. Is there a reason you must spread gifts?

~Sora
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

BTW I will ignore every IC post from now on

and no I won't change my vote

I just want to give them real reasons for headaches and bashing their head to a wall for a change.

~Sora
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

And for clarification on 100000th time. I definitely had no death tunnel on IC before this page and now I want them policied. My read on them was basically I think they are faking an attitude for getting free cred and if they are doing it in other games as town too they are trying to use that fake cred when they are town too which was why I voted them in the first place. I expressed hesitation on my read even then.

And no. I'm not certain they will flip scum. but their reaction that one vote and clusterfucking the thread with ate and misrepresenting me repeatedly makes me want to slap myself in the face. hence why I want them ploicied.

Thats all about it

~Sora
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:29 pm

In post 1265, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1242, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 1165, Rylai and Lina wrote:my vote is perfectly fine and my read is great and on point about your gambit even if you're faking it as town in your games too. but feel free to bang your head as much as you like. I won't stop you.

I didn't made up my mind about your slot. and I have no new questions from you. if there is anything you want to discuss I'm more than happy to talk about it and answer

~Sora
I did ask you questions, you just never answered them. I asked you about your current thoughts on Mastina.
I did

I told you to iso me and click ctrl f and type mastina.

Also I gave you space and promised to vote you back if you started this shit again and I will deliver

VOTE: Innocent Children

now this is a real tunnel and I won't unvote till you or me is gone from the game. gl gl
In post 1245, Innocent Children wrote:

~Sora
Well, if it makes YOU feel any better, I’m also not having any fucking fun? Wanna take a wild guess, why?
That is most certainly your own problem and has nothing to do with anything I did in game
since I did nothing
and you wrote a novel about it lol.

~Sora
Stop with your fucking fake threats, did you really think I didn’t see this coming? Exactly how stupid, do you think I am?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:30 pm

In post 1267, Rylai and Lina wrote:BTW I will ignore every IC post from now on

and no I won't change my vote

I just want to give them real reasons for headaches and bashing their head to a wall for a change.

~Sora
Karma, for future games. Bank on it. :]
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:34 pm

In post 1268, Rylai and Lina wrote:And for clarification on 100000th time. I definitely had no death tunnel on IC before this page and now I want them policied. My read on them was basically I think they are faking an attitude for getting free cred and if they are doing it in other games as town too they are trying to use that fake cred when they are town too which was why I voted them in the first place. I expressed hesitation on my read even then.

And no. I'm not certain they will flip scum. but their reaction that one vote and clusterfucking the thread with ate and misrepresenting me repeatedly makes me want to slap myself in the face. hence why I want them ploicied.

Thats all about it

~Sora
No, how about we do that to you for trying to lose us this game due to ego butthurt? I’m seriously about to totally fucking lose it on you. Don’t fucking talk to me or about me and by all means, never ever get off of your bs votepark.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

So Isoing lady angel and noticing she has only 62 posts on her account she seems way more informed about how mafia works than a newbie but she is so lost in-game and her comments lack the scummy agenda. even that post about vecna since no sane scum would think they can get a vecna lynched like that and would stop her

but then scums do what scums do and she is so eh opportunistic with lack of the spark of solving the game which means she might be scum.

I would still call her a coin flip (as I think its 50-50 to flip scum based on what I can see).

I hope we get some clarification about their proficiency in this game.

~Sora
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:36 pm

P.edit. Sorry RC. :(
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

@randomidget you never commented about that whole mastina thing but you commented about RC setups

I wonder why

also what is your current take on that whole situation?

~Sora
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”