Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 821, Irrelephant11 wrote:You want me to be more cautious of lynching varsoon
I'm not currently voting varsoon
How could I be more cautious
did your gamma vote have anything to do with varsoon?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I know I haven't done much since the varsoon-posting explosion like Thursday so I'm going to try to explain some of my reads so far a bit better now and then catch up with what's happened since yesterday a bit later tonight.

Shoshin's my strongest townread in the game and I think most people can see why - she's felt really genuine with how she's been pushing on and reading people through the game so far. Her early 100% creature townread I still think she's basically delusional for making and assuming that people don't have jumps in how good/bad their scumgames are and that creature couldn't possibly have posted what he did as scum, but that type of confidence and actively pushing for getting who she thinks is scum lynched comes from town 99% of the time and is made even more of a towntell for her specifically given that she's a relatively new player on MS.

Creature I still don't think should be townread nearly as confidently as he is by a lot of people in the game given how one-linery and contentless his play has been for the most part, but his more recent posting with changing his vote to porkens and poking at cakez and irrelephant did feel right with how the game had been progressing at the time he posted them. I'd love to see a few townreads with reasons from him b/c I don't see why he's townreading the people he's mentioned and they felt like kind of earlygame throwaway reads to me, but I don't want him to be a major wagon today anymore as long as he doesn't disappear as the game gets closer to deadline.

Porkens it feels like is just scum who hasn't bothered putting any effort to read the game or fake reads at all, and the fact that half the game seems to be fine calling him scum but not bothering to vote him throughout the day really doesn't make sense to me. Cakez has felt like possible scum mentioning him early and waiting to vote him for a bit, and then jumping off again recently, and Reck I get not voting him based on RC being a toxic player to him and him having a scumread on RC as well, but I know there were more people earlygame mentioning him as scum and then just not doing anything about it (RC I'm pretty sure was one of them too) and they can't all be scum. If you're townreading him for being lynchbait I think that reason is a pile of garbage as a whole, but is especially garbage given how many people mentioned him as scum early but then didn't do anything about it given that's how I feel most people would play around having him as a scumpartner with distancing.

@reck - Tbf with your statement on me I kind of have been avoiding the game in general, not you in particular. Understanding what happened with the varsoon post explosion took like an hour+ of just reading over it a few times so I posted about it afterwards and then didn't really want to deal with the game that much for a bit after that, and then was either prepping for or on vacation out of town from friday night until 9pm yesterday. Looking back a bit I would like to hear about why you were confident that one of koki/RC would flip scum at the time - RC I get from you but I don't see why koki was on the same level of scumread at the time.

Varsoon after reading his big chunk of posts last Wed+Thurs I thought was compeletely justified in his pushback of RC and handled it how I'd expect town-Varsoon to. I don't think it's COMPLETELY impossible he's scum (if he is it'd very very likely be b/c RC bussing and so he was able to push back on it the way he did b/c he knew RC was full of shit) but I think that's stupid to work off day 1 and if RC flips town I think he's borderline locktown.

north feels like she's been pretty close to my reads today, her post about RC being town felt genuine, and I haven't seen anything in her iso that I think is more likely to come from scum than town.

RC I'm perfectly fine waiting for Gemerald to do stuff

Cakez is my next biggest scumread after Porkens, but it's mostly gut and how he's played around Porkens. I'm not sure if I can explain it that well but I'll probably give it a shot after I'm done catching up later tonight.

Nos is still fiine I guess? a lot less town than he looked early game but still nothing that makes me want to actually lynch him.

skitter has some decent posts but I don't think it's particularly unlikely for most of them that I remember to be created by scum. I do need to reread him and Irrelephant though

Irrelephant it felt like hadn't done much but from skimming it seemed like he had a lot of posts today I need to read over

and koki feels townish for his interactions with Porkens just being a lot better than RC's but it's a pretty weak read. I should prob read over him again too.

ok dinner and dogwalking and prob 1 episode of bojack and then I'll be back
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 824, Creature wrote:Also tf

I'm receiving townreads too easily.
I'm glad we can agree on that while simultaneously making me feel like a dumb pain in the ass for arguing it in the first place
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Creature »

This is some kind of game I try to get engaged with but I simply can't.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Creature »

maybe because there's simply nothing that needs my attention.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Creature »

probably only the fact scum are TMIing me town.
Sigh
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 824, Creature wrote: I'm receiving townreads too easily.
If you wanna be fair, I don't have a read on you at all because you're such a non-presence in this game that I think I'll just vig you when I get the chance.
Seriously, though, you better start getting to be like EA Sports--in the game.
Who's the scum townreading you?

Not crazy about GammaEmerald--they've done nothing with their entrance so far and haven't made me any less suspicious of their slot.

Skitter's posts in the last few pages strike me as way more likely to come from town and are driving the game in a healthy direction, imo.

I think Porkens is just bottom of the barrel, regardless, and should really be held more accountable.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 831, Varsoon wrote:Who's the scum townreading you?
I don't remember all my townreaders

I remember Shoshin and Nos, both I townread.

idr who else
Sigh
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Varsoon »

So...
Why'd ya make the statement?
Like you're reading and going
"Oh man these people townreading me for nothing, probably scum in there. Let me not remember any of their names or look into it any more at all or pressure them."

I just don't get it.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 833, Varsoon wrote:So...
Why'd ya make the statement?
Like you're reading and going
"Oh man these people townreading me for nothing, probably scum in there. Let me not remember any of their names or look into it any more at all or pressure them."

I just don't get it.
You remember more about the post than about the poster.
Sigh
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Go back right now.
Find the post.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 794, Irrelephant11 wrote:Hoping this is true. I am townreading creature
Sigh
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 826, Gammagooey wrote:@reck - Tbf with your statement on me I kind of have been avoiding the game in general, not you in particular. Understanding what happened with the varsoon post explosion took like an hour+ of just reading over it a few times so I posted about it afterwards and then didn't really want to deal with the game that much for a bit after that, and then was either prepping for or on vacation out of town from friday night until 9pm yesterday. Looking back a bit I would like to hear about why you were confident that one of koki/RC would flip scum at the time - RC I get from you but I don't see why koki was on the same level of scumread at the time.
The pushing to receive the gacha vote was so hamfisted and I think it's scum trying to elicit "wow she must be town to push this hard" responses but something about her responses rang really hollow
green shirt thursdays
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 836, Creature wrote:
In post 794, Irrelephant11 wrote:Hoping this is true. I am townreading creature
So follow this up.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Creature »

First I need inspiration.
Sigh
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 813, Irrelephant11 wrote:ummm varsoon, porkens, reck, and your slot have had most of the attention in terms of votes
Gammagooey is up there too.
In post 818, Varsoon wrote:
In post 795, SirCakez wrote:
In post 781, Varsoon wrote:I'd really like if we could talk about other things, but, obviously, I'm a bit biased when it comes to that.

That said, Cakez, who do you think is a good lynch? What are your general thoughts on the game?
I haven't really heard much from you that's stuck with me.
I have a big pool of null and then a few townreads (RC slot, you, Shoshin, Irrel) and a few scumreads (Gammagooery and Porkens). P much everyone else null. I guess Reck is a little scummy but it could also just be anger at RC that I'm reading wrong.
But who do you think is a
good lynch
?
Not just in terms of likeliness to flip scum, but also in terms of information it'd provide.

Also I'm curious about your general thoughts on the
game
, not just the playerlist.
What do you make of the initial setup talk and jockeying for Gacha?
What do you think of the exchanges between me, RC, Kokichi, Reck, etc.? I can kinda parse what reads you've come to but not entirely how you've come to them.
What do you think is keeping people from being more proactive/engaged?

To be real, I seriously expected a lot more content from you and NSG when I first looked at this playerlist.
Well if we're talking info lynches then Porkens is really good, almost everybody has a strong opinion one way or the other. And he's being useless so it's no big loss. I guess you would give us a lot of info too but I don't want to do that.
TBH I have thought very little about the Gacha. It's something I'll probably toss a vote for my strongest TR when we pick a lynch towards end day. I don't really like setup speccing.
I've been skimming a lot of the harder 1v1ing b/c it's not giving me much info really. Like the RC tunneling and the people pushing you. I could come back to this after we have some flips.
And I haven't been a huge content producer for a while now. It feels harder for me to engage games in general. Which is why I don't play like 10 games at once anymore like I used to lol.

reads quite fake. Like a big content dump to try to stave off the forming wagon.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 812, Gamma Emerald wrote:What are the consensus scumreads and why? While I intend to read it’ll be a while and I don’t want to be dead weight rn
Hey friend, Varsoon is scum.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 801, Irrelephant11 wrote:Shoshin, I have yet to do this myself, but out of curiosity have you re-read all of your interactions with Varsoon? Just wondering if this is mostly misunderstanding. Like I don't townread Varsoon but I do also stand by my earlier guess that he might just be in the lynchbait spot. I'm townreading you lots so you're not the scum here but is it possible it's just playstyle differences?
Misunderstanding? No. Varsoon is scum who got caught early and now is trying to make up for it with lots of meanignless activity that hasn't actually got us any closer to finding scum and none of which actually contains anything towny. His ISO is empty of meaningful scumhunting.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Gammagooey's 826 is a terrible post and probably means he's partnered with Varsoon, as we suspected.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Irrel's subtle defense of Varsoon pings as well, so that's bad.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Creature's absurdly town and shouldn't ever be lynched, and he should stop complaining about the townreads, better that he die tonight than me.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Creature »

Oh right, I'm supposed to eat tonight's nightkill.
Sigh
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 839, Creature wrote:First I need inspiration.
I've threatened you with a vig. Play the game you signed up for.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 841, Shoshin wrote:
In post 812, Gamma Emerald wrote:What are the consensus scumreads and why? While I intend to read it’ll be a while and I don’t want to be dead weight rn
Hey friend, Varsoon is scum.
Don’t dodge the question like that. I asked so I could have a vote out while I was reading and so I could know who to look at quickly before I got into reading the whole thread.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Oh, I don't know who a consensus scumread is, or if there is one, but I do know that I'm town and that I'm a consensus townread.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”