Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Mini 2028: SSBUPick [And The Winner Is...]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Korina »

Mini Themed 2028: SSBUPick

Rules and Such

Stolen from my old rules, which I forgot if I
stole
borrowed without permission from anyone...

General Rules/Game Etiquette
  1. Obey all site-wide rules. I'm still required to tell you because the FM God demanded so.
    (Sorry, I'm at their control.)

2. Still gotta tell you that talking outside of the thread isn't allowed, unless you're in a neighborhood, masonry, mafia family, werewolf family, cult coven, hydra, or any other role that would give you access to a PT.
  3. Don’t quote private chats in general. Even if I tell you that I'm lying to you flat-out, you still don't quote it. Whatever happens in the PT, stays in the PT...
    Just like Vegas...
    . (Paraphrasing is fine however.)
  4. Flavor is not a substitution for an argument. It's merely a flavor (which has no bearing on the game.) If you cannot handle a flavor, I will simply remove it, which would suck, because then how would we know NM WAS TURNED INTO BACON??
  5. Be civil, and refrain from excessive ad hominem, (attacking the player directly, not their argument.) Yes, ik this is mafia, and that tempers can flare, but try not to blow up on others; we're all humans and make mistakes.
Activity/Prods
  1. At least every 48 hours, you must post
    relevant, game-advancing content
    otherwise you get prodded. We all know this rule still, be active or get prodded. (See Special Mechanics/Definitions for the exact definition of "game-advancing").
  2. If you get three prods, I will replace you, and graylist you after the end of the game, (so lets not get there, ok?)
  3. Don’t post anything relevant for
    72 hours straight, you will get automatically replaced and graylisted, (nighttime excluded).
  4. Be active. Prod-dodging every 47.9 hours is not being active. Two prod dodges may count under the same as one prod, because I said so.
V/LA Etiquette
  1. Declare V/LA in thread, not in PMs. You have nothing to hide with your V/LA, so make it public.
  2. To be courteous to the others playing the game, if your V/LA will be longer than 10 days, and you will not be around during that time, please request replacement instead of V/LA.
  3. If you disappear randomly, please tell me what is going on when you have a moment; don't siteflake and leave us wondering what the hell happened to you,
    (like how the fuck does NM play FM if he's a cow?)
Deadlines/Player Actions
  1. Days are two weeks. Nights are 2 days
    and yes, I spelled out two and then used the number two just to piss people off.
  2. The day/night may be extended because screw you, I said so, and I'm god... (at least in this game I am...)
  3. If you can actually do something at night, make sure I know you're doing that with at least one second into the night, otherwise I won't accept it, and probably rickroll you instead.
Voting
  1. Simple majority of everyone must agree that someone is A WITCH, AND WE NEED TO WEIGH THEM, MAKE SURE THEY DON'T WEIGH AS MUCH AS A DUCK, AND IF THEY DO, BUILD A BRIDGE OUT OF THEM, BECAUSE WITCHES ARE MADE OF WOOD, WHICH FLOATS!
  2. If I'm using a vote-counter, you need to use the official vote tags, (the VOTE: Korina and
    VOTE: Korina
    ones), otherwise, you may use any sort of medium to convey you are voting someone, just as long as I (and the others) can tell its a vote.
  3. If it looks like a vote, it's a vote.
  4. SIDE NOTE: I'm bad at reading and counting, so vote-gambit at your own risk.
  5. I'd like it if you unvote before revoting, however it's not required, and I won't burn you at the stake for not unvoting.
  6. No lynch is an option, still requires half the living player-list to agree upon it.
Special Mechanics / Definitions
  1. Twilight is defined as "The time from hammer to when the lynched player's role is flipped."
    As such, all living players (the hammered player included), may post in thread until its locked. (We also aren't talking about the book series, which needs to burn in a hole.)
  2. Game-advancing content is defined as "any content driving the game-state forwards", which includes things like reads, or commenting/replying to other players posts, (basically what you'd do by playing the game already).
  3. This game is by definition a role-madness game. There may be some bastard-ish mechanics, but nothing major. There will be lots of confusion.
  4. All KOs are ambiguous. I will not tell you what team KO'd someone.
Miscellaneous Rules
  1. I will use
    this dark
    turquoise
    cyan(?) color
    (#006769) for mod posts. Don't pretend to be me, or die.
  2. Don’t make your text invisible, small, encrypted or require some external source to understand it, otherwise you will be pushed in the hole with the twilight book series.
  3. SIDE NOTE: The "double spaced, MLA format, Times New Roman, 12-point font, convincing two page essay on why I'm the best FM player ever" offer is still a thing, and I'll allow you to still use #006768 or #006770 in all future games I run, this game included. (Citations also required.)
    If you can write a double spaced, MLA format, Times New Roman, size 12, two page essay on why I am the best FM player ever, and it's actually convincing, I will allow you to use #006768, or one shade off of my color in all future games I run, (this one included). You must also use citations. :P
  4. Anything that isn't covered in here is subject to what I think is fair, and is handled on a case-by-case basis. Follow the spirit of the rules, ok?
  5. gl hf. This is just a game, ran by a stupid mod, so treat it as such.
  6. SIDE NOTE 2: I still can't count, so, if I fuck up votes, tell me.
Rule Edits: 8/23/2018 - Clarification on Rule 1 for Prods.
9/8/2018 - Edited timer for inactivity-replacement.

VOTECOUNTER SETTINGS:
Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
priorVCNumber=
url=viewtopic.php?f=23&t=77105
playerList=Kokichi Oma,SeaDragon,Gamma Emerald,popopopopopopo{pox7},KuroiXHF,NicoRobin,LadyAngel,Toogeloo,Prof Fridays,MariaR,Fate,RCEnigma,DoubtingThomas
replacementList=NicoRobin:FrankJaeger,DoubtingThomas:Panzerjager{jager},Prof Fridays:Toranaga,Toranaga:Irrelephant11
moderatorNames=Korina,T-Bone
deadline=2018-10-06 19:35:00
dayStartNumbers=3,435,1106,1250,1419,1428,1435
cleanDay=true
deadList=popopopopopopo-1,FrankJaeger-2,SeaDragon-2,MariaR-2,KuroiXHF-3,Lady Angel-3,Panzerjager-3,Fate-3,RCEnigma-3,GammaEmerald-5
color=#006769
voteOverrides=

Code: Select all

[spoiler=Day 1][/spoiler]

Spoiler: How to generate VoteCounts
Go to this link.
Input the following settings:
Thread Shortened: f=23&t=77105
postNumber: 0
Click 'Scrub Information' and copy paste the code into the thread.
Last edited by Korina on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 50 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Korina »

Phase
IT IS CURRENTLY:
Day 7
, which ends in
(expired on 2018-10-06 19:35:00)

Votecount 7.0

Not Voting (3): Kokichi Oma(0), Toogeloo(0), Irrelephant11(0)

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch.

Day 7 deadline is in (expired on 2018-10-06 19:35:00)

player info
Competitors:

1. Kokichi Oma
2. SeaDragon (ManateeDude + Eragon)*
3. Gamma Emerald*
4. popopopopopopo
5. KuroiXHF
6. FrankJaeger*
replaced NicoRobin*

7. Lady Angel**
8. Toogeloo
9. Irrelephant11
replaced Toranaga*
who replaced Prof Fridays***

10. MariaR
11. Fate**
12. RCEnigma
13. Panzerjager
replaced DoubtingThomas

* - 1 Prod

Spoiler: Those Still Smashin' (Alive)
1. Kokichi Oma
8. Toogeloo
9. Irrelephant11
Toranaga
Prof Fridays

Spoiler: KO'd Fighters (Dead)
1. popopopopopopo -
Mr. Game and Watch, the Compulsive Judger
hanged
D1
2. FrankJaeger -
Inkling, the Hidden Ambusher
hanged
D2
3. SeaDragon (ManateeDude + Eragon) -
Rosalina and Luma, the Ethereal Watcher
KO'd
N2
4. MariaR -
Ryu, the Fidgety Martial Artist
KO'd
N2
5. KuroiXHF -
Bowser, the Milling King Koopa
hanged
D3
6. PanzerJager -
Pikachu, the Speedy Thundershocker
KO'd
N3
7. Fate -
Ike, the Heroic Warrior
KO'd
N3
8. Lady Angel -
Wii Fit Trainer, the Motivated Yoga Trainer
KO'd
N3
9. RCEnigma -
Meta Knight, Mysterious Swordfighter
KO'd
N3
10. Gamma Emerald-
Kirby, Limited Copier
KO'd
N5

Spoiler: SD'd Fighters (Modkill)
How about lets not?

Spoiler: Q&A
Q: Are there VTs?

A: No.

Q: Are scum given fake-claims?

A: Scum are
not
defaultly provided fake-claims, and may request them either in PMs or in their respective PT.
Edit: I have given scum fake-claims and safe-claims. Both team's fake-claims are different.

Q: How many scum are there?

A: I'm not at the liberty to say the exact number, but the equation at the bottom will help. (I think)

Q: Is there anything bastard?

A: If there is, it's been listed ahead of time. I have not made any roles that I deem overly bastard, just highly overpowered.

Q: Will I take this game seriously?

A: I made like 7 spreadsheet things, as well as putting in about 10ish hours into design and pms and such. So, yes, I will take this game seriously.

Q: How were picks determined?

A: I tried to give each team what they needed the most before other things, and tried to give you the things that were at the very top of your list. So, I gave scum encryptors (if there was a feasible encryptor pick) before I gave them anything else.

Q: Scum have daychat?

A: If one of their picks was an encryptor, they were given the encryptor. Otherwise I'm not at the liberty to say if scum have daytalk or not.

Q: Source Material?

A: The smash-bros wiki, and their homegame wikis.

Q: How's the flavor gonna go?

A: I'm gonna post Smash Bro's trivia, lore, history, music and etc. Stuff may be drawn from all games.

Q: Is this game balanced?

A: ... Yes? I'm not really sure. The game could be really swingy, idk. It's fun though.

Q: Do both scum-factions have a nightkill?

A: Yes, but before you crucify me, scum are more likely to cross-kill at some point rather than hit town.

Q: Am I allowed to post my unflavored and flavored abilities in thread or is that quoting?

A: As long as you're not directly posting the role pm, I'm fine with it. If you were to say "my flavored abilities are godly and customization which is actually a mod ability changer" I'd be fine with it. As long as you don't post the pm itself I'm fine with it.

Q: How are actions being resolved?

Q: Flavor Music?

A: Smash Bro's series has always been about taking our favorite characters and pitting them against one another. The music taken and posted from all games have no effect on the game-state. It's just music, listen to it and enjoy it.
D2's music: Castlevania
D3: Mario
D4: Metal Gear Solid
D5: Legend of Zelda

Spoiler: Sample RC
Sample
Mini 2028: SSBUPick

Welcome, Korina! You are Mii Fighter, the Godly Fighter, and aligned with
The Green Team

Abilities:

~ Godly (Passive, Primary): You may not be redirected, prevented or otherwise changed from your original target. You may also not be killed in any method, (modkill included.)
~ (Any secondary passives, like pts if applicable)
~ Customization (Active, Primary): Each night you will be given the option between two abilities. The first one will always be what you currently have while the second one is a new, randomly chosen ability. You keep your current ability until you choose to change it.
You begin the game with a Cop check.

~ (Any secondary actives, like factional kills if applicable)

Unflavored:
~ Moderator: You are the game's mod, and therefore, you may not be killed.
~ (PT access if applicable)
~ Ability Changer: Each night you will be given the option between two abilities. The first one will always be what you currently have while the second one is a new, randomly chosen ability. You keep your current ability until you choose to change it.
You begin the game with a Cop check.

~ (Factional kills if applicable)

Victory Condition:

- You, and the
Green Team
are declared the winners when
all threats to the Green Team are KO'd.

Please confirm your existence by telling me your Fighter, their ability names, and why you hate me for giving you Mii Fighter.

Spoiler: formula
x+y = 13
x > y
y1 + y2 = y
y1+y2 ≥ 2
y1 and y2 ≥ 1 < x, but certainly equals up to y when added together, which is less than x.

x = Town
y = Total number of scum
y1 = Red Team
y2 = Blue Team
Last edited by Korina on Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 58 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Korina »

Setup will end in 24 hours, give or take some. All picks have been finalized and your fighters have been chosen. PTs, rolecards, and d1 start flavor will be made during this time.

Please stand-by as I make this game.

Setup End: (expired on 2018-08-19 00:00:00)

Pre-game notes:
Prof Friday is V/LA until Monday
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Korina »

Rolecards have been made early, and I'm ending the setup phase early.

We are now in pre-game. All scum factions have been given access to their PTs. Scum PT post permission will persist until the game starts, (assuming they do not have day-talk.)

Q&A coming soon.

Q&A posted.

Game begins once 11/13 players confirm.
Rolecards coming out now as well.

All rolecards sent.

12/11 confirmed.

Edit 1: All rolecards sent.
Edit 2: Q&A posted. Please PM questions you have that you want added if you have any.

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Korina »

12/11 players have confirmed. The game begins now.

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 1.0.1

Toogeloo(1)
~ (2)

Fate(1)
~ (1)

Not Voting (11): Kokichi Oma(0), SeaDragon(0), Gamma Emerald(0), KuroiXHF(0), LadyAngel(0), Toogeloo(0), Prof Fridays(0), MariaR(1), Fate(0), RCEnigma(0), DoubtingThomas(0)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-09-02 16:50:00)

MOD Notice
As you guys get ready to start the game, you hear someone call out "It's a-me Dr. Mario!"
You all look up to see Prof Fridays standing there...

Prof Fridays has been confirmed to be Dr. Mario, Member of the Green Team!

(Prof Fridays is confirmed to be Town and Dr. Mario)

Prof Fridays is V/LA until August 20th, 2018 (Monday)

FLAVORStagename has no effect on the game, just determines what flavor music I will be posting. (In this case, I'll be posting Kirby music.)

Did you know?: James Bond from GoldenEye 007 was originally planned to be added into SSB64, but was rejected for "adult themes" unfortunately.

Last edited by Korina on Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Korina »

If you have any questions about what your role, please PM me. I tried to make rolecards not confusing, but some people were confused on it.

Please message me if you have any questions in general.
Thanks.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #23 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:55 am

Post by Korina »

Sorry, taking up the next three posts to post VC.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #24 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:56 am

Post by Korina »

:right:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #25 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:56 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 1.1.1

LadyAngel(3)
~ (2), (3), (3)

Fate(2)
~ (1), (1)
popopopopopopo(1)
~ (1)

Not Voting (7): Kokichi Oma(1), Gamma Emerald(0), KuroiXHF(0), Toogeloo(2), MariaR(3), Fate(0), DoubtingThomas(0)

MOD REMINDERSGamma Emerald, KuroiXHF, Fate and DoubtingThomas have never posted. They will be prodded at 48 hours, which is in: (expired on 2018-08-21 16:50:00).

FLAVOR
Did you know?: Snake is the only character in the Smash Bro's franchise to have his symbol changed.

Last edited by Korina on Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #36 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 1.2

LadyAngel(3)
~ (2), (4), (3)

Fate(3)
~ (1), (1), (2)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (3)
popopopopopopo(1)
~ (1)
MariaR(1)
~ (3)

Not Voting (4): Kokichi Oma(1), KuroiXHF(0), Toogeloo(2), MariaR(3)

MOD REMINDERSKuroiXHF has never posted and will be prodded in (expired on 2018-08-21 16:50:00)

FLAVOR
Did you know?: Xander Mobus, the announcer for SSB4, returns as the announcer for SSBU, making him the only announcer to return for a second game.

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #42 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Korina »

In post 38, Toogeloo wrote:What's with the post count numbers after each player in the Votals?
MathBlade’s vote counter, (the one I’m using), automatically does it. I just don’t care enough to edit it out.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #83 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 1.3

MariaR(3)
~ (2), (5), (12)

popopopopopopo(2)
~ (1), (11)
LadyAngel(2)
~ (3), (6)
Fate(2)
~ (1), (2)
DoubtingThomas(2)
~ (8), (7)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (4)

Not Voting (1): Kokichi Oma(1)

MOD REMINDERSNONE

FLAVOR
Did you know?: In Super Smash Bros 64, final smashes were originally planned to be in the game? It took Sakurai, (the creator), nearly a decade to get software that could actually handle them though.

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #141 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Korina »

Votecount 1.4

MariaR(4)
~ (2), (19), (19), (14)

popopopopopopo(2)
~ (1), (17)
Fate(2)
~ (3), (7)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (4)
NicoRobin(1)
~ (24)
LadyAngel(1)
~ (3)
DoubtingThomas(1)
~ (12)

Not Voting (1): Kokichi Oma(1)

MOD REMINDERSNONE

FLAVOR
Did you know?: In SSBU, Pokemon Trainer can now change Pokemon freely and won’t be penalized for not switching?

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #196 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 1.4 (Repost)

MariaR(4)
~ (2), (21), (20), (15)

popopopopopopo(2)
~ (1), (22)
Fate(2)
~ (12), (23)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (4)
NicoRobin(1)
~ (36)
LadyAngel(1)
~ (4)
DoubtingThomas(1)
~ (17)

Not Voting (1): Kokichi Oma(5)

MOD REMINDERSNONE

FLAVOR
Did you know?: Link is actually left-handed!
Like me! ;3

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #243 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 1.5

popopopopopopo(3)
~ (2), (27), (4)

MariaR(3)
~ (23), (22), (15)
Fate(2)
~ (19), (27)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (16)
NicoRobin(1)
~ (40)
LadyAngel(1)
~ (4)
DoubtingThomas(1)
~ (17)

Not Voting (1): Kokichi Oma(10)

MOD REMINDERSNONE

FLAVOR
Did you know?: Jigglypuff is the only character with an up-B that cannot be used as a recovery?
Maybe that's why Puff was never buffed in Smash 4... #BuffThePuff #PuffLivesMatter

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #316 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Korina »

Votecount 1.6

popopopopopopo(3)
~ (2), (44), (14)

MariaR(3)
~ (24), (22), (19)
Fate(2)
~ (19), (32)
NicoRobin(1)
~ (49)
LadyAngel(1)
~ (5)
DoubtingThomas(1)
~ (25)

Not Voting (2): Kokichi Oma(18), (27)

MOD REMINDERSNONE

FLAVOR
Did you know?: SSB64 still actually has a competitive scene after all these years! The last tournament involving it was Super Smash Con 2018, which ran from August 9th through August 12th!

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #361 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:49 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 1.7

popopopopopopo(3)
~ (2), (44), (20)

MariaR(3)
~ (26), (24), (19)
NicoRobin(2)
~ (54), (26)
Fate(2)
~ (19), (40)
DoubtingThomas(2)
~ (33), (31)
LadyAngel(1)
~ (6)

Not Voting (0):

MOD REMINDERSKuroiXHF is V/LA until Monday, August 27th, 2018.
DoubtingThomas is V/LA until Wednesday, August 29th, 2018.
NicoRobin and LadyAngel are due for prods soon.

OP will be updated soon™.

FLAVOR
Did you know?: SSB64 is the only Smash Bros game that uses 2D artwork instead of 3D artwork!

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #364 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Korina »

NicoRobin has been prodded.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #369 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Korina »

Lady Angel has been prodded.

Edit: OP has been fully updated.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #382 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 1.8

popopopopopopo(5, L-2)
~ (3), (45), (21), (27), (37)

NicoRobin(2)
~ (58), (26)
MariaR(2)
~ (28), (20)
Fate(2)
~ (19), (40)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (7)

Not Voting (1): (37)

MOD REMINDERS
NicoRobin needs a prod. The last post was at: 8/21/2018 10:28:00 AM which was 3 days 0 hours 37 minutes 39 seconds ago.
- NicoRobin has been reminded twice, and if they do not post anything relevant soon, they will be forcibly replaced.

FLAVOR
Did you know?: SSBB, Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi each have a 1/493 chance of being released from a Poké Ball, reflecting the number of Pokémon available in Generation IV?

Last edited by Korina on Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #389 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Korina »

VC has been posted.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #392 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Korina »

NicoRobin has requested replacement.
Edit: If no replacement steps forward for 24h, the gamestate will be paused for 48h to allow replacement to be found. This timer will end once a replacement is found.

FrankJaeger replaces NicoRobin effective immediately.
Last edited by Korina on Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #400 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Korina »

Votecount 1.9

popopopopopopo(6, L-1!)
~ (3), (46), (21), (28), (37), (59)

RCEnigma(2)
~ (8), (21)
MariaR(2)
~ (28), (20)
Fate(1)
~ (41)

Not Voting (2): (28), (37)

MOD REMINDERS
NONE

KuroiXHF is V/LA until Monday, August 27th.
Kokichi Oma is V/LA until Tuesday, August 28th.
DoubtingThomas is V/LA until Wednesday, August 29th.

FLAVOR
Did you know?: Ryu is the only character with two final smashes?

Last edited by Korina on Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #423 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by Korina »

SeaDragon has been prodded.
KuroiXHF's prod has been ignored due to V/LA. They will be forcibly replaced if they do not post in 120 hours from last post during V/LA.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #433 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 1.FINAL

popopopopopopo(KO'D)
~ (4), (49), (22), (29), (39), (60), (26)
-- HAMMER
RCEnigma(1)
~ (10)
Fate(1)
~ (41)

Not Voting (4): (32), (29), (41), (26)

MOD REMINDERSNONE

FLAVOR
Did you know?: Mr. Game and Watch originally appeared in April 28th, 1980 in North America?

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #434 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Korina »

Wait, you guys actually KO'd Mr. Game and Watch? One of the oldest names in gaming history? Welp, guess there goes some history, I guess... Well, good thing for you guys because Pox7 was...

Spoiler: Flip
Mr. Game and Watch

Welcome, popopopopopopo! You are Mr. Game and Watch, the Compulsive Judger, and aligned with
The Red Team

Your teammates are: Someone, (Something) and Someone, (Something).

Abilities:

~ Compulsive (Passive, Primary): You must judge someone each night.
~ Encrypted Channel (Passive, Secondary): While you are still alive, you may privately talk to the other members of your team regardless of the phase. You may find the private channel here.
~ Judge (Active, Primary): Each night, you will judge one player, giving them a random item. You will be informed of the result of your judgement. You may judge each of your teammates once.
~ Factional KO (Active, Secondary): Each night while you are still alive, you may choose to KO someone from the game. If the player you attacked does not die, you will be informed of this.

Unflavored:
~ Compulsive: You must submit a target to give an invention each night.
~ PT: You may privately speak during the day and night. The Mafia PT is here.
~ Inventor: You will give one player a random invention each night. You will be informed of what invention you gave and what number it was, however you will not be informed of its effect. You may give an invention to each of your teammates once.
~ Factional Kill: You may choose to commit the factional kill. If the player you choose to kill does not die, you will be informed they were immune to your attack.

Victory Condition:

- You, and the
Red Team
The Red Team
is the only team left standing,
The Red Team
controls 50% or more of the living roster or when nothing can prevent any of these from occurring.

Please confirm your existence by telling me your Fighter, their ability names, your teammates names, and which G&W skin is your favorite.

Spoiler: G&W invention list
1 - Smash Ball
2 - Banana Peel
3 - Gust Bellows
4- Deku Nut
5 - Lightning Bolt
6 - Fire Flower
7 - Apple
8 - Freezie
9 - Home Run Bat

You guys have (expired on 2018-08-28 14:18:00) to get me your actions.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #435 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Korina »

Sorry for late daystart!
Nightly feedback coming out now!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #436 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Korina »

No one was KO'd last night...

With that... Day 2 Begins! You have 2 weeks!

Votecount 2.0

Not Voting (12): Kokichi Oma(0), SeaDragon(0), Gamma Emerald(0), KuroiXHF(0), FrankJaeger(0), LadyAngel(0), Toogeloo(0), Prof Fridays(0), MariaR(0), Fate(0), RCEnigma(0), DoubtingThomas(0)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2018-09-11 15:50:00)

MOD REMINDERSNone.

FLAVORNo facts rn. Day-start is hectic for me.

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #437 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Korina »

Reminder: No news is good news. If you just received the day start PM, as far as you can tell, nothing happened to you overnight.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #455 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Korina »

DoubtingThomas has requested replacement.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #493 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:33 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 2.1 (update)

RCEnigma(2)
~ (12), (3)

FrankJaeger(1)
~ (8)

Not Voting (9): Kokichi Oma(5), SeaDragon(11), Gamma Emerald(0), KuroiXHF(2), (5), LadyAngel(2), Toogeloo(6), Fate(0), Panzerjager(0)

MOD REMINDERSStill waiting on replacement for DT. Deadline may be suspended soon until replacement is found.
Gamma and Fate will be reminded/prodded in (expired on 2018-08-29 15:50:00)

FLAVOR
Did you know?: That due to an animation error, Meta Knight appears to be facing the wrong way when hit by a paralyze attack or caught in Nosferatu? (SSB4 and maybe SSBU)

Last edited by Korina on Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #499 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:21 am

Post by Korina »

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #500 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:22 am

Post by Korina »

No votecount, just wanted to push game to next page.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #504 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Korina »

Yup. Panzerjager is replacing in.

Panzerjager replaces DT effective now.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #551 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Korina »

Votecount 2.2

Toogeloo(2)
~ (6), (9)

RCEnigma(2)
~ (15), (5)
Panzerjager(1)
~ (8)
FrankJaeger(1)
~ (12)

Not Voting (6): Kokichi Oma(8), SeaDragon(17), Gamma Emerald(2), (6), LadyAngel(3), Toogeloo(17)

MOD REMINDERSWas gonna prod people but they posted before I got to it.
Sorry for being MIA yesterday, school/rl is a bitch sometimes... ALSO I didn't realize we had this many votes in play.
Rip me.

FLAVOR
Did you know?: Kirby can inhale any pocketable projectile in Ultimate and spit it back out as a star?

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #557 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Korina »

In post 556, KuroiXHF wrote:Silly question, but if I get roleblocked or misdirected elsewhere, I would be told, right?
Roleblocks are not told, but if you are misdirected elsewhere, you are informed of this.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #626 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 2.3

LadyAngel(3)
~ (22), (21), (15)

Toogeloo(2)
~ (8), (12)
RCEnigma(2)
~ (20), (5)
Fate(2)
~ (6), (20)
Panzerjager(1)
~ (19)

Not Voting (2): (10), Toogeloo(23)

MOD REMINDERSProf Fridays needs a prod. The last post was at: 8/30/2018 10:22:00 PM which was 2 days 12 hours 58 minutes 37 seconds ago.
Fate needs a prod. The last post was at: 8/31/2018 8:36:00 AM which was 2 days 2 hours 44 minutes 37 seconds ago.

FLAVOR
Did you know?: Pac-Man is the only character to have a substantial difference in head icons between the two versions of SSB4?

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #672 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Korina »

Votecount 2.3 (fixed)

LadyAngel(3)
~ (23), (25), (21)

Toogeloo(2)
~ (8), (18)
RCEnigma(2)
~ (29), (13)
Panzerjager(2)
~ (22), (21)
Fate(1)
~ (8)

Not Voting (2): (15), Toogeloo(23)

MOD REMINDERSFate needs a prod. The last post was at: 8/31/2018 8:36:00 AM which was 2 days 11 hours 4 minutes 44 seconds ago. - Fate was already prodded.

FLAVOR
Did you know?: Pac-Man is the only character to have a substantial difference in head icons between the two versions of SSB4?

In post 631, FrankJaeger wrote:@mod
I'm voting Jager (the other one)

Will fix after work, mobile posting is hard
-Kor
This has been fixed. Voting Panzer as "Jager" now works and the votecounter picks up on it.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #777 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 2.4

FrankJaeger(4)
~ (62), (48), (43), (10)

Panzerjager(2)
~ (23), (22)
Toogeloo(1)
~ (18)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (16)
MariaR(1)
~ (24)
LadyAngel(1)
~ (23)

Not Voting (2): (15), Toogeloo(26)

MOD REMINDERSHoly shit you guys posted a lot overnight...
Alright, who drank the entire coffee pot?

FLAVOR
Did you know?: Wario and Snake are the only characters in Brawl who make noises when they eat Food.

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #807 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 2.5

FrankJaeger(4)
~ (63), (50), (45), (10)

Panzerjager(2)
~ (24), (25)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (16)
MariaR(1)
~ (21)
LadyAngel(1)
~ (24)
KuroiXHF(1)
~ (29)

Not Voting (2): (26), Toogeloo(26)

MOD REMINDERSNONE

FLAVOR
Did you know?: Duck Hunt is the only character to share a name with a stage?

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #822 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Korina »

Prof Fridays and Lady Angel have been prodded.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #845 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Korina »

Gamma Emerald has been prodded.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #863 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Korina »

Votecount 2.6

FrankJaeger(4)
~ (68), (51), (12), (62)

Panzerjager(2)
~ (30), (31)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (16)
MariaR(1)
~ (23)
LadyAngel(1)
~ (25)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (33)

Not Voting (2): (29), Toogeloo(32)

MOD REMINDERSProf Fridays is still MIA.

FLAVOR
Did you know?: The Melee version of Battlefield has a unique series symbol that has never been used on any other stage?

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #908 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Korina »

Apologies for accidentally posting under alt.
I will probably keep those posts in, however, this proves I am still human.

(I also use a different theme under my alt)

VC later tonight.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #914 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Korina »

Votecount 2.7

FrankJaeger(5)
~ (73), (53), (13), (69), (41)

RCEnigma(2)
~ (18), (26)
Panzerjager(2)
~ (31), (33)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (34)

Not Voting (2): (32), Toogeloo(35)

MOD REMINDERS
Korina has been warned for posting under an account unrelated to this game (Vex Vience),
in addition to impersonating the mod
SeaDragon (Eragon) has not been warned however.

FLAVORWill be updated in morning.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #930 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Korina »

Important Mod Notice
I have decided to officially change some rules, namely regarding activity.
I have reduced the automatic no-post-auto-replace timer from 96 hours, to now 72 hours. If you do not post for 72 hours straight, you will be forcibly replaced.

In addition to this, I reserve the right to reduce any player's prod-timer down to 36 hours from 48 hours if they prove to only be posting right before a prod.

Apart from those two activity related rule changes, all other rules are still the same.

The official rule-set will be updated to reflect these changes later tonight.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #940 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Korina »

Prof Fridays has gotten their third prod and shall be replaced!
His graylist will take effect following the end of this game!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #947 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Korina »

Toranaga replaces Prof Fridays effective now.
OP update after work.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #971 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Korina »

In post 970, SeaDragon wrote:
@kor can we get a prod on Frank?
Frank declared V/LA in PMs, and he shall be prodded.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #972 (isolation #50) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Korina »

Fate has also been prodded.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #976 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 2.8

FrankJaeger(4, L-3)
~ (60), (76), (53), (35)

RCEnigma(2)
~ (21), (27)
Panzerjager(2)
~ (34), (80)
LadyAngel(1)
~ (41)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (34)

Not Voting (2): (17), Toogeloo(36)

MOD REMINDERSFrank is V/LA until Thursday, September 13th.

FLAVOR
Did you know?: That in Melee's Event 39, if the player uses Sing while being shown on the background screen, the area of effect is much larger, and the opponents sleep much longer?

also still salty about you stealing my pagetop maria
smh
:p
Last edited by Korina on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1001 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 998, Kokichi Oma wrote:
@Mod if a hider were to hide, are they considered immune to actions for that night in terms of trying to get a result from them
Barring any character traits/abilities that would modify their normal hiding abilities, no, the hider is not immune to any other night actions apart from a direct night-kill.
All other actions will return a result.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1005 (isolation #53) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Korina »

Votecount 2.9

FrankJaeger(6, L-1!)
~ (76), (59), (35), (30), (37), (71)

Panzerjager(3)
~ (34), (81), (46)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (21)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (34)

Not Voting (1): (17)

MOD REMINDERSFrank V/LA until Thursday, September 13th.

FLAVOR
Did you know?: In Super Smash Bros. 4, Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, and Lucina were originally intended to be alternate costumes for Mario, Pit, and Marth, but they were given their own slots in the roster due to originality in moves (such as Dr. Mario's Megavitamins and Dark Pit's Electroshock Arm)?

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1040 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Korina »

Votecount 2.10

FrankJaeger(6, L-1!)
~ (78), (61), (35), (34), (42), (19)

Panzerjager(3)
~ (34), (82), (54)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (21)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (34)

Not Voting (1): (81)

Kuroi is regularly V/LA Friday through Sunday.
Toog is regularly V/LA Sunday.

FLAVOR
Did you know?: SSB64 is the only game without official confirmation of which characters are clones?

Edit: I can count guys! Don't worry!
It goes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6, 8, 10, right?
(Don't worry if you don't get it, I just messed up the vote count numbers, and repeated 6 twice, and skipped 9.)
Last edited by Korina on Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1072 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:44 am

Post by Korina »

Sue me later, but I'm pushing game over to next page, sorry
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1073 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Korina »

(Post witty comment here)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1074 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Korina »

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1075 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 2.11

FrankJaeger(6, L-1!)
~ (92), (61), (35), (36), (43), (20)

Panzerjager(3)
~ (34), (82), (54)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (21)
KuroiXHF(1)
~ (41)

Not Voting (1): (87)

FLAVOR
Did you know?: In the Classic Mode of Super Smash Bros. Melee, Roy will never appear as a computer-controlled ally or opponent?

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1079 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Korina »

Didn't mean to bump thread, sorry.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1100 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 2.12

FrankJaeger(5)
~ (95), (62), (37), (45), (20)

Panzerjager(3)
~ (34), (82), (55)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (21)
KuroiXHF(1)
~ (45)

Not Voting (2): (90), (44)

FLAVORVote counter works, flavor added later
Last edited by Korina on Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1104 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 2.FINAL

FrankJaeger(KO'd!)
~ (95), (62), (37), (45), (20), (91), (83)
-- HAMMER
Panzerjager(2)
~ (34), (55)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (21)
KuroiXHF(1)
~ (45)

Not Voting (1): (44)

MOD REMINDERSO, two vote counts in the same page? What is this black-magic?

FLAVOR
Did you know?: Splatoon was originally going to be a Mario themed game? The player would likely use FLUDD (who'd shoot ink instead of water.)

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1105 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Korina »

Woah woah woah! You guys actually went through and KO'd Inkling? Now how will we be able to tell if they're a squid
or
a kid?
I mean, good for you guys, I guess. I was never really a fan of Splatoon, but, seriously... We'll never know now! Smh

Spoiler: Frank Flip
Inkling

Welcome,
NicoRobin
FrankJaeger! You are Inkling, the Hidden Ambusher, and aligned with
The Red Team

Your teammates are: popopopopopopo, (Mr. Game and Watch - Compulsive Judger) and Someone, (Something).

Abilities:

~ Hidden (Passive, Primary): Because you may hide in ink, its much harder to find and kill you. This gives you many benefits.
~ Encrypted Channel (Passive, Secondary): While you are still alive, you may privately talk to the other members of your team regardless of the phase. You may find the private channel here.
~ Ambush (Active, Primary): Each night, you may choose to lay in wait outside someone's house, ink-bombing one visitor. All other visitors will be informed you set an ink-bomb, confirming you are evil. This may be submitted in conjunction with the factional KO.
~ Factional KO (Active, Secondary): Each night while you are still alive, you may choose to KO someone from the game. If the player you attacked does not die, you will be informed of this.

Unflavored:
~ Godfather: You appear innocent to Cops, and have a one-shot bulletproof.
~ PT: The Mafia PT is here.
~ Ambush: Each night, you may ambush one players house, killing one player visiting them. All other players visiting will be informed that you were setting an ambush, confirming you are scum. This ability may be made alongside the factional kill.
~ Factional Kill: You may choose to commit the factional kill. If the player you choose to kill does not die, you will be informed they were immune to your attack.

Victory Condition:

- You, and the
Red Team
The Red Team
The Red Team
controls 50% or more of the living roster or when nothing can prevent any of these from occurring.

Please confirm your existence by telling me your Fighter, their ability names, your teammates names, and which Splatoon was better.

Guess that means this day is done...
You guys have (expired on 2018-09-12 14:21:00) to get me your night actions, because that's when night ends!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1106 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Korina »

Night feedback coming out now!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1107 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Korina »

You all get up to see that two of you were KO'd last night...
SeaDragon and MariaR have been KO'd!

Spoiler: SeaDragon
Rosalina and Luma

Welcome, SeaDragon! You are Rosalina and Luma, the Ethereal Watcher, and aligned with
The Blue Team

Your teammates are: Someone, (Something) and Someone, (Something).

Abilities:

~ Ethereal (Passive, Primary): Because of what you are, you do not visit your target in the typical sense.
~ Wireless Communication (Passive, Secondary): While you are still alive, you may privately talk to the other members of your team regardless of the phase. You may find the private channel here.
~ Watch (Active, Primary): Each night, you may send Luma out to watch someone. Luma will inform you of who visited.

Unflavored:
~ Ninja: You do not appear to visit players.
~ PT: The Werewolf PT is here.
~ Watch: You may target a player, seeing who visits them. You do not know what action was committed on them, just that they were visited. You will not see a Ninja visit however.

Victory Condition:

- You, and the
Blue Team
The Blue Team
The Blue Team

Please confirm your existence by telling me your Fighter, their ability names, your teammates names, and which Super Mario Galaxy was better (SMG1 or SMG2).

Spoiler: MariaR
Ryu

Welcome, MariaR! You are Ryu, the Fidgety Martial Artist, and aligned with
The Green Team

Abilities:

~ Fidgety (Passive, Primary): Ever look at those old-timey arcade fighting games and know how they can't stay still? Yea, that applies here.
~ Martial Artist (Active, Primary): You must Hadouken, Shoryuken or Tatsumaki Senpukyaku each night. You may not use the same ability twice in a row.

Unflavored:
~ Compulsive: You must submit an action each night.
~ Jack-Of-All-Trades: You must set a player on fire, igniting gasoline, and killing them the next night, (player are informed they are on fire - Hadouken), Charge up a Rampaging Strongman Kill (Shoryuken - Rampaging kills all other players visiting the original target, ability takes effect the next night), or Bus Drive yourself and one other player at night. (Players are informed they were driven and that they were redirected.)

Victory Condition:

- You, and the
Green Team
are declared the winners when all threats to the
The Green Team
are eliminated and there is at least one
Green Team
fighter still standing.

Please confirm your existence by telling me your Fighter, their ability names, and send me "HADOUKEN!".

Now, before you crucify me for this being a 7v3v3, I can explain my thought process after the game, so just bear with me.

Day 3 Begins and ends in: (expired on 2018-09-26 15:03:00)!

Mod Notice:
Your feedback has been split up in multiple PMs, only because:
1) It looks much cleaner than it all being sent in one PM.
2) There was confusion regarding how I sent N1 results, (all actions were in one PM), which was not my original intention.

Do not freak out about you getting multiple PMs from me.
Once again, if you only have the "D3 has begun" message, as far as you are aware, nothing happened to you last night.

Votecount 3.0

Not Voting (9): Kokichi Oma(0), Gamma Emerald(0), KuroiXHF(0), LadyAngel(0), Toogeloo(0), Toranaga(0), Fate(0), RCEnigma(0), Panzerjager(0)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2018-09-26 15:03:00)

MOD REMINDERSNone

FLAVOR
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1144 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Korina »

Votecount 3.1

KuroiXHF(3)
~ (7), (6), (3)

Not Voting (6): Gamma Emerald(2), KuroiXHF(10), Toogeloo(3), Toranaga(0), RCEnigma(0), Panzerjager(5)

MOD REMINDERSToranaga and RCEnigma have not posted yet. They will be prodded 48 hours after day-start.

FLAVOR
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1185 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:31 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1166, Kokichi Oma wrote:
@Mod can scum use night kill and any abilities they have simultaneously?
Yes, scum are allowed to nk and use any other abilities they have.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1191 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 3.2 (fixed)

KuroiXHF(3)
~ (15), (7), (7)

Not Voting (6): Gamma Emerald(6), KuroiXHF(14), (10), Toogeloo(4), Toranaga(8), RCEnigma(19)

MOD REMINDERSNone

FLAVOR
Last edited by Korina on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1201 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1195, Lady Angel wrote:@Host I'm not voting Fate (or anyone) right now.
Fixed. From now on, as a heads up to everyone, don't do:

[v]unvote[/v]
do:

[uv][/uv]

No idea why that defaults to voting Fate.

Maybe it is actually fate that Lady Angel will vote Fate...
Sorry, had to
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1247 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:51 am

Post by Korina »

Sorry all! I've been sick! Just now catching up!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1248 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 3.FINAL

KuroiXHF(5)
~ (18), (17), (7), (5), (15)
-- HAMMER
Kokichi Oma(1)
~ (21)

Not Voting (3): Gamma Emerald(13), Toranaga(11), RCEnigma(28)

MOD REMINDERSNONE

FLAVORCurrently am sick
Will update when I get up.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1249 (isolation #71) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:57 am

Post by Korina »

Woah! You guys KO'd Bowser? I don't blame you personally... (because now Peach is safe), but seriously! Are we just KOing all the familiar names now?

Spoiler: KuroiXHF
Bowser

Welcome, KuroiXHF! You are Bowser, the Milling King Koopa, and aligned with
The Green Team

Abilities:

~ Milling (Passive, Primary): Because you are evil, you will appear to be evil if checked.
~ King Koopa (Active, Primary): Because you are King Koopa, you have the entire Koopa army at your disposal: You may send out Kamek, Goomba, Koopa, Boo and Chain Chomp once. You may also set one player on fire thrice. Players on fire are informed they are on fire and die the next night unless healed. Fire also ignites gasoline.

Unflavored:
~ Miller: You passively return Mafia to Cops.
~ Jack-Of-All-Trades: You are a One-Shot Voyeur, Follower, Watcher, Tracker and Motion Detector. You are also a 3-Shot Delayed Vigilante. (Your kills take one night to active, and players are informed of it.)

Victory Condition:

- You, and the
Green Team
The Green Team
Green Team
fighter still standing.

Please confirm your existence by telling me your Fighter, their ability names, and which Bowser is better: Dry Bowser or Regular Bowser.

Night 3 Begins, and ends in (expired on 2018-09-17 09:00:00)!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1250 (isolation #72) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:02 am

Post by Korina »

Feedback coming out now
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1251 (isolation #73) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Korina »

Wow, a lot of people died last night... Well, you guys know the drill now, let's a-go!

Spoiler: Lady Angel
Wii Fit Trainer

Welcome, Lady Angel! You are Wii Fit Trainer, the Motivated Yoga Trainer, and aligned with
The Green Team

Abilities:

~ Motivated (Passive, Primary): Yoga is your life, and as such, you enjoy teaching it, allowing you to teach two people each night.
~ Yoga Instructor (Active, Primary): Each night, you may have a yoga lesson with someone. Someone involved with a yoga lesson with you cannot be KO'd nor may they do anything that night.

Unflavored:
~ Motivated: You may preform your night action twice.
~ Jailkeeper: You may jail someone each night, preventing them from preforming any nightly abilities they may possess, as well as protecting them from any attacks that night.

Victory Condition:

- You, and the
Green Team
The Green Team
Green Team
fighter still standing.

Please confirm your existence by telling me your Fighter, their ability names, and your thoughts on yoga.

Spoiler: Panzer
Pikachu

Welcome,
DoubtingThomas
PanzerJager! You are Pikachu, the Speedy Thundershocker, and aligned with
The Blue Team

Your teammates are: SeaDragon, (Rosalina and Luma - Ethereal Watcher) and Someone, (Something).

Abilities:

~ Speedy (Passive, Primary): Because you are so fast, you will ignore all attempts at any of your abilities being prevented.
~ Wireless Communication (Passive, Secondary): While you are still alive, you may privately talk to the other members of your team regardless of the phase. You may find the private channel here.
~ Thundershock (Active, Primary): Each night, you may use Thundershock on someone, paralyzing them for the night.

Unflavored:
~ Roleblock-Immune: You may not be roleblocked.
~ PT: The Werewolf PT is here.
~ Roleblock: You may target someone, preventing them from using their ability.

Victory Condition:

- You, and the
Blue Team
The Blue Team
The Blue Team

Please confirm your existence by telling me your Fighter, their ability names, your teammates names, and which Pokemon is your favorite.

Spoiler: Fate
Ike

Welcome, Fate! You are Ike, the Heroic Warrior, and aligned with
The Green Team

Abilities:

~ Heroic (Passive, Primary): If you're going down, you're taking someone else with you!
~ Warrior (Active, Primary): Feeling the need to protect the others, you may offer your services to them, KOing one player visiting them and preventing their KO.

Unflavored:
~ Vengeful: If you are killed at night, you will kill your attacker.
~ Crusader: Each night, you may protect someone, protecting them from all attacks, and killing one player visiting them.

Victory Condition:

- You, and the
Green Team
The Green Team
Green Team
fighter still standing.

Please confirm your existence by telling me your Fighter, their ability names, and if you like Fire Emblem or not.

Day 4 Begins, and ends in (expired on 2018-10-01 09:23:30)!

Votecount 4.0

Not Voting (5): Kokichi Oma(0), Gamma Emerald(0), Toogeloo(0), Toranaga(0), RCEnigma(0)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2018-10-01 09:23:30)

MOD REMINDERSNone

FLAVOR
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1254 (isolation #74) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1253, RCEnigma wrote:And happy birthday Toog.
Happy cake-day Toog!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1326 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:24 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 4.1

Not Voting (5): Kokichi Oma(28), Gamma Emerald(7), Toogeloo(9), Toranaga(0), (28)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

MOD REMINDERSToranaga is being prodded!

FLAVOR
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1335 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:14 am

Post by Korina »

Hey guys, sorry about this, but I accidentally overlooked an action, which I forgot to resolve and then I spent yesterday trying to debate about how to go about this without causing the most chaos.
(I blame having a few minutes to start day before not being able to for a few hours and not wanting to leave you guys in the limbo-like state of "where is Korina? He said he would be sending out actions.)
As a result, RCE has been alive even though they shouldn't have been.

Majority is still the same.

Once again, I'm really sorry about this!
You guys can sue me later.

Spoiler: RCE filp
Meta Knight

Welcome, RCEnigma! You are Meta Knight, the Mysterious Tri-Sworded Fighter, and aligned with
The Green Team

Abilities:

~ Mysterious (Passive, Primary): No one knows who you are, nor your motives...
~ Swordfighter (Active, Primary): Each night, you may sword-fight someone, KO'ing them. This may be done thrice. If the player you attacked does not die, you will be informed of this.

Unflavored:
~ Ninja: You do not appear to visit anyone at night.
~ Vigilante: You may shoot someone at night three times. If the player you attacked does not die, you will be informed of this.

Victory Condition:

- You, and the
Green Team
The Green Team
Green Team
fighter still standing.

Please confirm your existence by telling me your Fighter, their ability names, and your favorite Kirby game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1347 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Korina »

Toran has (expired on 2018-09-20 07:25:00) until I forcibly replace.
Deadline is also being paused and extended from Toran's prod until replacement is found btw, (if needed).
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1349 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:35 am

Post by Korina »

Toranaga has not replied to their prod, and shall be replaced!
Deadline will be frozen at 12 days remaining, and will persist until 36h past replacement is found.
Last edited by Korina on Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1350 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:36 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 4.3

Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (15)

Not Voting (3): Kokichi Oma(37), Gamma Emerald(11), Toranaga(0)

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is currently paused.

MOD REMINDERSDeadline is paused at 12 days, plus replacement will be given 36h to catch up, until a replacement is found.

FLAVOR
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1352 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Korina »

Irrelephant11 replaces Toranaga, effective now.
Timer resumes in: (expired on 2018-09-21 21:18:00).
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1396 (isolation #81) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:56 am

Post by Korina »

Pushing to next page
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1397 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:56 am

Post by Korina »

I have nothing clever to say
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1398 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:57 am

Post by Korina »

Why is the next page so far away? :c
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1399 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:57 am

Post by Korina »

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1400 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:57 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 4.4

Toogeloo(1)
~ (18)

Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (18)

Not Voting (2): (52), Irrelephant11(19)

Deadline paused for (expired on 2018-09-21 21:18:00)

MOD REMINDERSNONE

FLAVOR
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1414 (isolation #86) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Korina »

Vote count in a moment.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1415 (isolation #87) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 4.FINAL

No Lynch(2, Hammered!)
~ (28), (21)

Toogeloo(1)
~ (18)

Not Voting (1): (53)

MOD REMINDERS

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1416 (isolation #88) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Korina »

Yadda yadda yadda, we all know the drill right now:
No one was hanged, therefore no one flips... yet.

I'll clean this up later when I have a moment, (today is homecoming day, and I have to help out with parking detail for the football game).

Deadline for N4 is in: (expired on 2018-09-23 15:36:00)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1417 (isolation #89) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Korina »

Also, since there are so few people left alive, I'm allowing night-skip. All of you must agree to it.
All it'll do is just skip to day once I have all actions.

4/4 agree N4 is useless, and a waste of time.
The night shall be accelerated!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1418 (isolation #90) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Korina »

Night actions shall be resolved in about an hour or so, I just got back home and I need to shower and eat dinner and other stuff like that.
Sorry for making you guys wait for an hour.
Not really...
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1419 (isolation #91) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Korina »

Night actions actually coming out in a few moments. Making this post to update the vote-counter for D5.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1420 (isolation #92) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Korina »

We know the drill by now, correct?
I unlock thread, you guys discuss and vote, etc etc?

Good, because none of you died last night.
You guys have (expired on 2018-10-05 20:25:00) until deadline.

Day 5 Begins!

Votecount 5.0

Not Voting (4): Kokichi Oma(0), Gamma Emerald(0), Toogeloo(0), Irrelephant11(0)

Day 5 deadline is in (expired on 2018-10-05 20:25:00)

MOD REMINDERSNONE

FLAVOR
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1425 (isolation #93) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Korina »

OK LETS DO THIS AGAIN.

ILL POST A VOTE COUNT LATER.

I DOUBT YOU GUYS WILL USE ALL 48 HOURS

(expired on 2018-09-23 22:54:00)

4/4 AGREE TONIGHT IS REALLY STUPID AGAIN, AND THAT WE SHOULDN'T WAIT 48 HOURS

GOGOGOGO

NIGHT 5 IS HAPPENING

I DONT KNOW WHY IM TYPING IN ALL CAPS
Last edited by Korina on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1426 (isolation #94) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Korina »

ALSO ACCIDENTAL PAGETOPS ARE COOL
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1427 (isolation #95) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Korina »

Votecount 5.FINAL

No Lynch(2, Hammered!)
~ (2), (2)

Not Voting (2): Gamma Emerald(0), Irrelephant11(0)

Day 5 deadline is in (expired on 2018-10-05 20:25:00)

MOD REMINDERSNONE

FLAVOR

HAVE A SILVAGUNNER """"""""""RIP"""""""""" OF THE POKEMON THEME CREDITS ONLY BECAUSE I'M GONNA BE LAZY AND USE POKEMON AGAIN TOMORROW
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1428 (isolation #96) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Korina »

NIGHT WILL BE SKIPPED, ALL ACTIONS AND FEEDBACK WILL BE SENT (MOST LIKELY) WHEN I’M ON BREAK IN LIKE 90 MINUTES, IF NOT, IT’LL BE DONE WHEN I GET OFF WORK

I ALSO STILL LIKE TALKING IN ALL CAPS
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1429 (isolation #97) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Korina »

Alright, Gamma Emerald died last night.

Day 6 begins, and ends in (expired on 2018-10-06 13:35:00).

Spoiler: Gamma Emerald
Kirby

Welcome, Gamma Emerald! You are Kirby, the Limited Copier, and aligned with
The Green Team

Abilities:

~ Limited (Passive, Primary): You may not re-copy a fighter.
~ Copy (Active, Primary): You will passively copy any ability targeting you. If multiple fighters target you, you will be allowed to choose which one to copy. You may not copy factional abilities.

Unflavored:
~ Restricted: You may not be absorb the same ability twice.
~ Absorber: You will passively absorb a player's ability if they target you. You may not copy factional kills. You may target and copy a player's ability twice. If multiple people target you, you will be allowed what ability to copy.

Victory Condition:

- You, and the
Green Team
The Green Team
Green Team
fighter still standing.

Please confirm your existence by telling me your Fighter, their ability names, and which Kirby game is your favorite.

Votecount 6.0

Day 6 deadline is in (expired on 2018-10-06 13:35:00)

MOD REMINDERSNONE

FLAVOR
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1434 (isolation #98) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Korina »

Alright. Night will automatically be skipped once all actions are in. Vote count after work.

Votecount 6.FINAL

No Lynch(2, Hammered!)
~ (2), (2)

Not Voting (1): Irrelephant11(0)

Last edited by Korina on Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1435 (isolation #99) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Korina »

This is it. If someone is not dead by D8, the game will automatically end in a draw.
You guys have 14 days still.
(expired on 2018-10-06 19:35:00) remain.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1436 (isolation #100) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Korina »

Votecount 7.0

MOD REMINDERSOnly reason why I have enforced the "draw if no dead by D8", is to end this cycle of NLing.
Nothing more.
Also I wanna let there be more than an hour in a day.

FLAVOR
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1447 (isolation #101) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Korina »

Beginning of Day 8.
Someone must be hanged here, or someone must be killed tonight to prevent a draw.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1462 (isolation #102) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Korina »

Alright... Final Night...
Once all actions are in, the night will end.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1463 (isolation #103) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Korina »

Votecount 7.FINAL

No Lynch(2)
~ (12), (12)
-- HAMMER

Not Voting (2): Irrelephant11(0), No Lynch(0)

With 4 alive it takes 2 to lynch.

MOD REMINDERSYes, the vote-counter just said that No Lynch is a player.

FLAVOR
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1464 (isolation #104) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Korina »

Alright. The final round of feedback is going out now...
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1465 (isolation #105) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Korina »

This game has ended... And The Winner Is...

Spoiler:

No One!
This game has ended in a draw!

All PTs will be released soon.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1466 (isolation #106) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Korina »

gg all, this was fun (albeit unbalanced).

I enjoyed it even with my mistakes.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1467 (isolation #107) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Korina »

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1469 (isolation #108) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Korina »

Attention everyone: I'd like to formally give Eragon the award for the Shortest Hydra PT I've ever seen.
This award comes with the pride knowing that your hydra really, really was a mistake if the PT was that short. :P
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1470 (isolation #109) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Korina »

Serious note:
I've never seen a shorter hydra pt
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1471 (isolation #110) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Korina »

GJ on that, I mean it
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1474 (isolation #111) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Korina »

Also, I'd like to say this as like, a serious thing.
While I should've modkilled Kiki and Toog, I'm not. I have no intentions to after seeing both of you agreeing to end the game in a draw, when Kiki could've easily taken the game for himself.
That, from my own perspective as a mod, makes this game 100% worth it. Regardless of the mistakes, seeing someone refuse to take the win, instead settling for a draw really really takes a lot of determination.

So, Kiki, you have my respect for that.
For deciding to let the game draw at Toog's wish.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1475 (isolation #112) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Korina »

Also, vc
sorry had to
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1477 (isolation #113) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Korina »

Also, to explain how Kiki could've taken the game:
I find it unfair in situations where a scum-team could win, if it goes a day or two past that, to just call it a draw.
Assuming all logical actions are made, if a scum-team can win within the next two days, (from D5 to N6), then the game is called in their favor. If no one is dead (or able to die) by D7 in that example, the game is declared a draw.

If Kiki had shot Irrelephant, and not Toog N7,
then
shot Toog again, he'd win because Toog would be dead by N9.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1478 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Korina »

I also agree, Red Team did amazing during the night, but got screwed by lynches.
Blue Team did amazing during the day, but got screwed by night actions.

Everyone played really well IMO
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1481 (isolation #115) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm planning on reviving wgeurts's Everything Is A Lie Mafia as well.
Expect me to lie to your face, and be able to say mistakes are lies.

Also most likely expect the set up to be that literally everyone is one single role.
(But, I could be lying about this ;3)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1483 (isolation #116) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Korina »

Oh yea, I should make one
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1484 (isolation #117) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Korina »

Reserved for modrant.
I'll make it later, when its not 00:43 here and when I should be asleep because WOOOO 10 HOUR SHIFTS IN LIKE 9 HOURS
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1486 (isolation #118) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Korina »

True. True.
Kiki could still have won by shooting Irrelephant then you, but, eh.
Game's over, not gonna punish that.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1500 (isolation #119) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 1496, Toogeloo wrote:I do find it funny that in the other pts the mod believes that Name Scan is OP. I think it's maybe a bit of a biased perspective, but given that any character can be any role, and that it's role madness and the limitations of a players role are at the mercy of their imagination, I actually felt that the Name Scan thing was a bit lackluster. It's like how there was a Godfather and Miller in the game to conceptualize the possibility of an alignment Cop.

There are very few characters in the game where I think I would have been able to piece together their role based on their name, like Wii Fit Trainer definitely seemed to be something protective and Kirby would be role copier, but seriously... Ryu, Ike, Bowser, Inkling, Game and Watch, I could spend days trying to figure out what they could be just based solely on their name.
I mean, the other things I could've gone with would've made you a vigi, which I instantly said no to... Frank's kill was dependent of the fact of someone visiting. You would've just been a normal scum-vigi.

Also, like, you could've easily confirmed yourself as town imo by getting a team-mate to lie, then calling them out on it.
Just me though.

I can also explain any of them if you want.
Fate wrote:....why did roleblock stop me from taking down Toog scum

My bad on the Kirov mislynch. We coulda had toog d2 with my wagon but nooooo tangents and poison fakcakms on scum!
I see venge-kills as a technical night-action. It's like PGO, because technically if they're RB'd, they shouldn't shoot the person only because their action (shooting the player) is prevented.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1502 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:31 am

Post by Korina »

See, that's where it got weird for me.
On one hand, yes the PGO should shoot the RBer before they can even RB them, but on the other, its a night action, therefore it can prevented.

It's really weird, don't ask me how I got to that point of PGO being rb-able and not allowing them to shoot someone.

Commuter on the other hand, can't be prevented, only because (for me) they have the highest priority in resolving night actions:

Commuter > Redirection > RB/Action Prevention/Hider > Attacks > Heals > Incorrect Results (Like Framer/GF) > Investigations
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B