Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Music and Mail »

I don't wanna make this any more difficult than it needs to be.

If I'm getting policy copped then I should get to counteract that minus equity by leading town as conftown, at least until I'm wrong once.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:09 am

Post by implosion »

You're not conftown.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:10 am

Post by implosion »

Again, stop using intentionally deceitful rhetoric. And if you are town, change your goddamn read on me. I've given you way more than what you should need to.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Music and Mail »

If I'm not conftown then I have at most one mislynch to lead and trading a single mislynch for a 100% solution to scum me is a deal that any wise person would take. I don't offer it often either, ppl should be gr8ful
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:12 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 718, implosion wrote:You posted again at 12:22, 12:24 and then 4:21, in no case acknowledging my quick response to you.
I responded to your retort on my Gamma read and a bad push on me by Bujaber. My quip to N_M doesn't count because that's just fun. Both of the actual game related responses were of more import to me at the time.
In post 719, implosion wrote:Uh. I don't mention N_M in the second post you listed? Is that the wrong post? There is another post where I call him town so I'll assume you mean that one.
Yeah. Should have been .
In post 719, implosion wrote:In the first post he isn't really scum. You were null to me at that point, everyone above you in the list was some degree of town, N_M the weakest. I see that isn't clear, but it's why I called N_M "still town" in the later post where I called him town. I still had some sentiment at that point from 95 (which was semisarcastic but had some degree of reflecting how I felt at that point).
Really? Because you had it on a T->S spectrum, not a T->N spectrum:
In post 331, implosion wrote:Town
Creature
skitter
A50
Gamma
Carcalilly
Spaghettioso
N_M
Penguin
BuJaber
Scum
Also, I'll assume you meant .
In post 721, implosion wrote:I will agree though that my N_M townread isn't really justified and I really have little investment in it right now. But your scumread also makes basically no sense.
I agree that your N_M townread isn't really justified. I disagree that my scumread on you makes no sense. You're voting me because you think you should townread me by now despite my being absent for almost have the game and my "posturing" despite not having done so. Your reasons feel contrived, and that's enough for me to scumread you.
<(") | (")>
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Music and Mail »

I'm only offering it because it's a Hydra game and I don't have to maximize my win equity anyway.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:13 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 719, implosion wrote:I see that isn't clear, but it's why I called N_M "still town" in the later post where I called him town.
Also, I tried to find this but I couldn't. Could you point me to it?
<(") | (")>
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Music and Mail »

Implo I'm like

Deciding if I want to outright claim a guilty on you right now

So if you thought you could fool me by putting a brave face on and pretending like I should townread you...

We're like 95%.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:16 am

Post by implosion »

I meant your scumread on nm makes no sense.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Music and Mail »

I realize that this is a frustrating experience for you to deal with and I won't replace into ongoings where you're scum in the future but I have a game to win and using intentionally deceitful rhetoric is playing to my win condition.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 646, implosion wrote:I kind of want to talk more about A50 as well.
In post 602, Almost50 wrote:Also, the reaction from implosion to me voting him is more likely to come from town than scum. He didn't even bother ask me for a case, which means he either doesn't care of is reading with comprehension.
This is kind of a really shitty line. I think this way of commenting on a reaction is scummy; not 100% sure why.

also rings bells, particularly the line
Let's play chicken. Let's see if RC drives this lynch home.
Why do you mention that as town? Why does town not post the exact same post, minus this line? I find it sort of hard to believe that he genuinely thinks he's going to "call RC's bluff" as well. It could be pompousness as town but it feels like sort of an attempt to react to RC scumreading in a way that looks good.
I don't fully understand where you're coming form on either of these points, so I can't really respond properly.

@BuJ: I'll have you know "buddying" is not and has never been a part of my game as either alignment. I could be nice or I could be confrontational, but I never try to win someone's approval in specific.

Also, myself+Cmod is a silly proposition. It means I decided to bus my own buddy for no good reason, or I set myself for the lynch (details in the spoiler).

Spoiler:
Either M & M die on N1, so I get lynched on D2, or Cmod returns a fake guilty on M & M leading to their own lynch on D3. There's also the possibility I planned this -as you have insinuated- to have my buddy get a clear on RC and then form a fake townbloc, except M&M replaced in, so we could not have planned that ahead in the scum PT, and there's no daychat in this game.

In my PoV it would have been much much more simple to appear "obedient" to every RC wim on D1, and then just shoot him "for being the town leader" on N1, and that's it. I have no idea why you would expect me to complicate matters for myself and my team when an obvious easy solution exists.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:17 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 733, implosion wrote:I meant your scumread on nm makes no sense.
I mean, I let that one go awhile back. It's why I moved on to Gamma.

I still think N_M is playing completely different that the times I've played with town!N_M, but I'm not pushing it today.
<(") | (")>
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:17 am

Post by implosion »

And I’ll also echo a50s sentiment that I signed up to play mafia, not rc solitaire.

If you’re so convinced I’m scum feel free to lead on me, but the game isn’t going to revolve around solely you.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Music and Mail »

I mean most people in the game are generally aware that my deathtunnels are of high caliber and I can point to direct evidence that my read on you is v, v solid and I still can't get more than 3 votes on you before going tryhards mode. With the deceitful rhetoric. If I was honest trying to Lynch someone like you who is good at fooling the masses I'd get one vote until I could literally say 100% guilty, and even then, like, they'd think my 100% guilty is the same as their 100% guilty kinda deal. Anyway.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Music and Mail »

I'll take a different tac here: I'll dump secondary reasons to scumread you.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 662, Creature wrote:
In post 660, teacher wrote:NOT VOTING: Almost50
Why no vote?
I only have strong TRs and no strong SRs to sink my teeth into. Everything is circumstantial, and I'm waiting for you to help me out.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 723, Music and Mail wrote:If Implo flips town I've already agreed to let go of the reins tomorrow AND I'm going to have been copped so you don't have to paranoia my slot.
In post 724, Music and Mail wrote:N_M you can 'fight' me on this but with me being conftown to be we both know that if I try to get Implo lynched he gets lynched.

Let's say you're right and Penguin is scum, do you expect me to take that read seriously after you hard defended implosion today?

You have to pick your battles. Are you sure this is one worth picking?
I’m not hard defending implosion
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 725, Music and Mail wrote:I don't wanna make this any more difficult than it needs to be.

If I'm getting policy copped then I should get to counteract that minus equity by leading town as conftown, at least until I'm wrong once.
You’re the one that got yourself policy copped
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 674, BuJaber wrote:When you do can I spectate the game? That first time you do it will be bonkers.
That would require him to tell you his alignment in the game beforehand. Are you asking Creature to give you info about an ongoing game outside of the game threads?? :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 681, teacher wrote:
Since this is an open game, I will answer. Mafia PT opens for the first time night 1
THANK YOU. (I guess this makes BuJ very likely Town?)

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Music and Mail »

Anyway, misleading rhetoric aside.

UNVOTE:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 687, BuJaber wrote:I have a reason to scumread skitter but it's reallly wifomy and fourth-wall-breaking...

With pick your power ending, she really genuinenly sounds like she's tired from playing scum. If she got scum here I think she'd want to replace out but I think she knows that if she replaces out she'll be autolynched so she's staying in but cutting down on how much she posts.

Plus as I said really believe at least one vote on my wagon was scum.
Is sh posting elsewhere? I mean, she said she doesn't have internet access until Tuesday night, so...

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Music and Mail »

Are you ready for the legendary secret of my implosion read?

he never rolls town
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 747, Music and Mail wrote:Are you ready for the legendary secret of my implosion read?

he never rolls town
*Sigh*

Too bad my first scum!win he was in the game and he wasn't on my team (it was single ball), so...

I mean, I am usually forgetful of details, but I can hardly forget that game.

:lol: Because I
am
forgetful, I went to verify the precision of what I said. It turns out that it was my THIRD win as scum. But yes, he was the Town Nurse, so this is proof he does roll TOWN.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

OMG! This looks bad (if you want to look at it with a paranoid eye). In that game I let implosion live to endgame. If he flips red I'm a suspect for defending him, and if he lives long and is town then I also let him live. I guess I need to be lynched on D2 to cut down the paranoia anyway.

Return to “Completed Open Games”