Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1023, Music and Mail wrote:Almost50 you know I'm only scumreading you because your associatives with double flipped scum are really bad?
I actually have zero opinion on your current play otherwise.
I can’t see M&M and A50 being scum together
Rethinking
UNVOTE:
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1027, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 986, Music and Mail wrote:Before I get into the quote wall, a lot of my scumread here isn't things that are easy to put words to because it's largely what's
missing
as opposed to what's
present
in their ISO that makes me scumread them. I'll do my best to refer to the things in this ISO specifically that I think are obviously scum because I think they are genuinely obvious scum purely on stuff that's present, but even with all the scummy shit in their iso there's still oodles more that I can't put words to. Like Maria I am well versed in Gamma Emerald meta having played a metric ton of games with him and him having been present in like, more than half of all of my modded games on site so this is a read that I put a great deal of faith in. He also knows that and should therefore have a great deal of faith in my ability to read him, but when I call him scum he doesn't call me scum for it he just tries to deflect me and push on other people. When he's town he flips the fuck out when I scumread him.

Spoiler: Gamma Emerald
In post 38, Gamma Emerald wrote:So I would consider this but only today, and only if someone can give a really good reason to.
This is a scummy phrasing for reasons that you'll have to take my word on. I don't expect yall to get much mileage on this, but it's a thing that exists
In post 168, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 90, PenguinPower wrote:I actually wanted to have some fun voting the newbie but I've never seen N_M say this much at all in any game I've played with him....ever.

VOTE: N_M

Not moving this vote all game until N_M is lynched.
T H I S. I S. A. L I E.
VOTE: PenguinPower
Gamma jumps on PP hot because of a point where he claims that they're lying about N_M's meta, something I would expect town them to feel very strongly about-
In post 173, Gamma Emerald wrote:I recall being in a game with PP and NM where NM was fairly active and was Town
In post 175, Gamma Emerald wrote:Until he says that I’m not giving him botd
-a bunch of quotes where Gamma does NOT talk about the lie but that I'm not C/Ping in for the sake of brevity
In post 222, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 201, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 197, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 195, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 168, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 90, PenguinPower wrote:I actually wanted to have some fun voting the newbie but I've never seen N_M say this much at all in any game I've played with him....ever.

VOTE: N_M

Not moving this vote all game until N_M is lynched.
T H I S. I S. A. L I E.
Care to backup your claim? I can't recall a game I've played with him where he was the top poster...ever.
I didn’t say top poster, I just said fairly active
Then how was what I said a lie? I said "I've never seen him say this much in any game" not "I've never seen him fairly active in any game."

Seems like you're walking it back now.
Those look very similar tbh. Are you seriously going to get into a fight over nitpicks?
In post 231, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 230, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 222, Gamma Emerald wrote:Those look very similar tbh. Are you seriously going to get into a fight over nitpicks?
Considering the accusation of lying (meaning I was deliberately intent on deceiving), bolding and spacing of letters, and the vote....yes.

Disagree it's a nitpick though. They are fundamentally different.
I agree they’re different. Not fundamentally, however. You’re saying this is the MOST active he’s ever been and scumreading him for it. I’m saying I remember him being similarly active in another game (btw for the record that game was Three-in-One) as town. I think that should be enough to create reasonable doubt in your lockscum read of NM.
Gamma Emerald jumped him at the start for lying but then when it came down to it it became more of a question of 'proving himself right' and saying that he's not giving PP benefit of the doubt unless he changes their read, calls PP out for reacting to being called a liar by asking him if he's going to get into a 'fight over nitpicks', and then at the end argues on an intellectual level that it should create reasonable doubt in his lockscum read of NM. This is
not
the reaction of Town!Gamma who thinks that PP lied. There's no effort to push on him, just to argue the 'correctness' of his position and no teeth behind any sort of push into PP. In the end he even backs right off and is put on the defensive. He's not interested in anything from PP besides defusing the argument.
In post 276, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 244, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 231, Gamma Emerald wrote:I agree they’re different. Not fundamentally, however. You’re saying this is the MOST active he’s ever been and scumreading him for it. I’m saying I remember him being similarly active in another game (btw for the record that game was Three-in-One) as town. I think that should be enough to create reasonable doubt in your lockscum read of NM.
In that game (which was three games btw...this is one) he had 8 posts at this point. 17% of the posts he currently has. He increase in posting didn't happen until near endgame.

So, that was enough for you to scream that I'm a liar and vote me?
No, I misremembered his activity that game.
And I don’t think I ever walked anything back but w/e
He's defending himself to the person that he called a liar in big font like he believed in it. That's not town, that's scum Gamma who doesn't actually want to have this fight with PP.
In post 287, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 285, BuJaber wrote:It's a wifom argument of course it's contrived... if I said "I don't think scum would do that" someone will (or at least should) ask me "why not?" And I'd have to explain. I'm skipping that middle step.
That’s not my problem
I feel like your way of explaining it was rather roundabout
In post 307, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 292, BuJaber wrote:
In post 287, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 285, BuJaber wrote:It's a wifom argument of course it's contrived... if I said "I don't think scum would do that" someone will (or at least should) ask me "why not?" And I'd have to explain. I'm skipping that middle step.
That’s not my problem
I feel like your way of explaining it was rather roundabout
Am I right though? Or would scum!you push a similar case as you did on PP and then kinda take it back?
The truth is I would push PP in the way I did, and have pushed someone in that manner in the past. Not for lying, but for another reason. Either way your argument still reads contrived and you appealing to being right tells me you lack a sufficient counter.
In post 317, Gamma Emerald wrote:And more convoluted logic. My vote stays
"way of explaining it was rather roundabout"
"still reads contrived, lack a sufficient counter"
"more convoluted logic"

this isn't how town describes their scumreads, this is how scum describe people that they know are town that they're pushing on.
In post 338, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 337, BuJaber wrote:
In post 317, Gamma Emerald wrote:And more convoluted logic. My vote stays
That's what people said in civ mafia.

And if I recall you were one of very few people that didn't scumread me in day 1. Yet here you are.
Guess failure to meta read someone goes both ways.
How was your logic contrived in that game? And even then, your logic at this point is trying to push me+implosion because “Gamma changed my read on him which makes implosion possibly town, so they could be scum together”. That is some major mental gymnastics. How would I know that you would consider implosion town after that? In fact you just assuming we’re scum together is a red flag because that requires multiple assumptions. Plus there’s the fact I put myself in the spotlight. If you think I was saving him do you not think there were better options?
This post is truly scummy to the point of people not realizing that it's scum being essentially unforgivable.
:?
I refuse to put detail to it, if you don't see it you gotta get better.
In post 609, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 497, Music and Mail wrote:scum topic, clearly?
I just remembered that this game has no daychat for scum but that doesn't change my concern that her questioning him and not me is a TMI read.
I was going to question you on this but you are aware of the thing I thought you weren’t
I want to give townpoints for that tbh
Why give me townpoints for not remembering that scum have no daychat? If anything the fact that I've played this TWICE and didn't remember it suggests that I'm scum pretending I don't.
In post 617, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 567, implosion wrote:This is quickly turning into a commentary on various forms of government.
How???
This is such a ridiculous tangent it feels like misdirection
In post 621, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah those responses don’t do much to convince me you’re Town
VOTE: implosion
Something something not how town talk about their scumreads, how scum talk about town that they are pushing on.
In post 614, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 541, implosion wrote:
In post 526, Music and Mail wrote:Having me sorted later in the game ups the odds of you not having to sort me at all because of scum nightkill.
Having me sorted earlier in the game means leashing most-all of the doctors onto protecting me.
with all due respect
no one but you cares as much as you do about ensuring your survival, and i'm sure you'll agree that stepping out of the frame of knowing you're town, having you sorted by a cop early would be pretty handy. I'm not necessarily advocating for that (I don't think it's a good idea at a glance to do anything to try to lead PRs around in this setup) but it's by no means bad from a neutral perspective.

99% of what skitter has said in the past 2 pages reads town to me, with the exception of a line that I think I had been misreading and can't even find on rereading where I thought she was townreading rc in a weird way and I'm not gonna try to keep finding it. I very much buy the way she's insisting this is outside her scumrange. I think most players who commonly talk about themselves as being easy to read are basically incapable of faking the "there's no way I can do this as scum" types of exchanges and it doesn't look bad to me at a glance.

I'm a little tempted to start BoP'ing rc though. But that can come in a few days if he keeps this up.
How is this play by RC worth a BoP read?
Gamma Emerald is familiar enough with people threatening to BoP me that this question doesn't have to happen, he'd start with the meat of why it doesn't need to happen in this instance.
In post 623, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 622, implosion wrote:The fact that you're scumreading 567 is ridiculous to the point where it doesn't merit a response.

What's your issue with the other response?
I don’t think having an off read is something that necessitates a BoP lynch. It warrants skepticism yes, but autolynching for that is a bad call. Me and MariaR have a good history of reading each other but MariaR also has a precedent of messing up sometimes, that doesn’t mean she’s scum for it.
He is voting Implosion and therefore agrees with me that he's scum, correct? So why is he arguing to his scumread that I shouldn't be BoP lynched for incorrectly scumreading him if he thinks that he's scum and that I'm town?
In post 780, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 762, Music and Mail wrote:Sure, let's vote Gamma for now then.

VOTE: Gamma

@everyone else for reasons that I can't really put words to I kinda think Penguin is more likely to be town than not so I'm not going to support that lynch or allow it to happen.
I think that Gamma and A50 are scum together a very large percentage of the time and I think Gamma is an amazing lynch today, while I would also support Carca or Lovebird as tertiary options, Carca preferred.
Can we talk about our reads on Gamma/Carca?
This vote I don’t take issue with
In post 765, Almost50 wrote:I don't like Carca or LB much, and I guess I can hide behind someone else to vote Gamma having said I hesitate to touch him myself bc I often SR him regardless.

This means I'm alright voting either of the 3 for now.

VOTE: Gamma

Note to self: That's got to be the scummiest thing I posted in 2018.
This is shifty but A50 seems to know that. Weird that he’d post it knowing it looked scummy, but my first instinct is to call it Town A50
In post 768, implosion wrote:Neat.

I'm willing to swing Gamma potentially because I don't think I've actually ever seen him as scum. At least I can certainly be persuaded on it. I don't know how reading him works.
This however is pure horseshit. Just because he has no meta of scum!me he’s willing to follow onto the read, without even saying much wrt actual meta thoughts on me. And even with that he isn’t voting, which feels like he is testing the waters.
That ridiculous comment on A50 is SvS so much of the time and the fact that implo and myself are probably town means that there's likely 1 scum being addressed of the 3.
In post 820, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 818, Music and Mail wrote:Good bujaber <3
In post 817, BuJaber wrote:Fine I'll VOTE: gamma but only because there's a chance RC gets confirmed soon and if he does get confirmed maybe I can trust his imp read for the time being.
Which he flipped for no reason :igmeou:
Another just this is a scum reaction and if you don't see it you won't see it.
In post 846, Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw I’m like 70% on Carcalilly being Town
Will explain later if anyone cares
Why? I mean this makes most sense as SvS imo but.
In post 888, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 882, skitter30 wrote: gamma when you're town in a game with rc how likely are you to sheep him?
Pretty unlikely, even if I townread RC I don’t trust them to be rational enough to be worthy of sheeping.
:good:
I feel like if I actually cared I could crush your logic like a paper cup, maybe I'll do that later but I will say I think you're making assumptions, like when you say a50 is probably scum out of you/a50/implo in that wagon scan thing I did, rule of 3 does not work that way
crush them crush them
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1033, Music and Mail wrote:Bro I'm helping
confirmed scum
Penguin Power bus. There's nothing shady about helping a good friend of mine bus their buddy. What's wrong with you?
Even if this is sarcasm it’s scummy af
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by implosion »

skitter I'm pretty sure you already answered this so feel free to just point out that you have (i'm too lazy to search your iso atm) - how, as precisely as you can, would scum-you have reacted to RC's pressure, instead of doing the stuff that you said scum-you is incapable of doing?
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1041, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1038, Music and Mail wrote:???

are you implying that the great PENGUIN POWER would claim scum as town?

I think not, heathen.

get yourself gone from my presence thou scumfuck.
No. When I flip town, never say you can read me again you egotistical fuckface.
Calm down gamma
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1052, Music and Mail wrote:When I claimed you guys were a scumteam my level of certainty was like 20% btw.
But I felt like the reactions would be v telling
you really should have said that before jesus
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1053, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1049, Music and Mail wrote:Carca's scum, we both know that, let's hit scum today and then reevaluate tomorrow.
That's fine by me.

VOTE: Carca
don’t bus me a50 :oops:
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1054, Music and Mail wrote:I also don't think the replace out like -necessarily- makes Gamma town, I do think it makes it worth lynching Carcasilly first though.
I like how throwing tantrums is apparently half a towntell for you. Not.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1060, Music and Mail wrote:PostieToday at 6:46 PM
Possibly
K I do more readering
NEW MESSAGES
PostieToday at 7:00 PM
In hindsight I despise every inch of Carca's posting to the point that she's now my top scumread and I would deathtunneling her if I were playing the game solo
That’s my speciality lmaooooo
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1075, Music and Mail wrote:I mean, I don't really need time.

I just want everyone to hurry their asses up and lynch Carca so it can be tomorrow.
tomorrow will be a lot worse if you lynch me today
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1078, Music and Mail wrote:I understood exactly why you would have made the claim as town, it just didn't really sink in until I thought you were town.
Please explain why that really confusing ass claim is town
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

I’ll only claim at l-1 for good reasons

also penguin who are you sheeping
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by implosion »

Carcalilly what do you think is the best way to get an accurate read on you?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 1111, Carcalilly wrote:I’ll only claim at l-1 for good reasons
hoo boy, it's the infamous half-claim

love me some half-claims.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

Instaid of focusing on how shitty my posts are at least consider what they have to say
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1103, implosion wrote:skitter I'm pretty sure you already answered this so feel free to just point out that you have (i'm too lazy to search your iso atm) - how, as precisely as you can, would scum-you have reacted to RC's pressure, instead of doing the stuff that you said scum-you is incapable of doing?
Wouldnt have posted at all till i ended vla, hoped he had forgotten about it by then and read the entire thread before responding in a wall that i had rewritten like six times
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1111, Carcalilly wrote:also penguin who are you sheeping
I believe that's fairly obvious to someone who has obviously read up.
<(") | (")>
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1116, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1111, Carcalilly wrote:also penguin who are you sheeping
I believe that's fairly obvious to someone who has obviously read up.
M&M??????
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

getting waffle stomped down the lynch drain again but what I really dislike is how everyone is just completely gonna ignore M&M because we’ll cop them anyway
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

lmao lynch them tomorrow and avenge me o7
Nick Cage is their partner. One more scum to go.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 1118, Carcalilly wrote:getting waffle stomped down the lynch drain again but what I really dislike is how everyone is just completely gonna ignore M&M because we’ll cop them anyway
this is a literal scumclaim again btw
'ignore M&M because we'll cop them anyway'
like if I was scum getting copped I'd get lynched
this spews that she knows that I'm town and is still frustrated with the fact that I'm not gonna be lynchable, so scum :P
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Im not really feeling this carca wagon tbh