Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1915, skitter30 wrote:me and you both played with bujaber ...

why are you not trying to lynch cmod today exactly ... ? and why are you believing his result here ... ?
Respectively:

1- I know, but I was asking about the others. I mean I know didn't do it and you've just been cleared by a Cop, so probably not you either.

2- What's the point of "trying" when i know it's going to fail? Am I here to solve the game or just make waves that would clog the thread with lots of back and forth debates and no real benefit (except creating a smoke screen for scum to hide in)?

3- Because I want to. Simple as that. I don't want to have to lynch you, so I choose to believe CMod is a Town Cop who checked you. Do you have any problems with that?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

VOTE: M&M

vote me.

we're lynching me then when i'm confirmed town everyone I have said dies dies.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

Skitter you're actually a horrible player.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

Like not only are your reads bad
but your hey my reads are equal to everyone elses despite that
and your arrogance in asserting that you can have an 80% scumread on me

like ouch
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1915, skitter30 wrote:his reasons for scurmeading me were quite bad and he should have been townreading me there imo
No, they weren't, and no, I shouldn't, and I think you know exactly why that is.

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

Okay let's just not play ever again. I can't deal with this again. My being conftowned here won't change the way you are.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

'your reads are bad'
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

fucking oof. yes bujaber died because he was dead wrong on everything and you were dead right on everything, that's what happened here, even when you were dead wrong on implo last game.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1923, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ok fine I missed that
But why are you so opposed to lynching implosion? Is it just because it’s what RC wants? That’s no reason to not vote someone. RC did similar to Mathblade in Lynch the Wolves. Not that I think RC is scum here, but even if she is implosion is still a good wagon imo.
i'm townreading him incredibly strongly

i'm not against it because rc is pushing it, but because i don't think he's scum

(i am often against wagons if my biggest scumread is pushing it tbh but here that's kinda an immaterial point and that's not why i'm objecting to it; i keep on reiterating it to get across that we're not doing this today)

why do you think implosion is a good wagon?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1915, skitter30 wrote:honestly i was expecting a50 to die if he was town for being in the back of that protect chain and i'm a little bit tilted that he wasn't
See, that's the kind of logic that might eventually make me think it's you & CMod with Carca (or N_M). Since when did 1-shot Doctors who have already exhausted their shot become NK targets? What's the point? Or are you deliberately faking obtuse here?

Scum want the COPS to die as their prime targets, followed by "future" Doctors (those who can actually prevent kills in the future). THEN comes the VTs. That's why I am not that sure M&M is a good NK target on N2 either, but if scum want to play strategical bad then I couldn't be happier. I mean, they can shoot both M&M AND myself over the coming 2 nights if they want to, but I can guarantee you their chances of winning the game will be greatly reduced by that (not that they have any "good" chance with us both alive, but info > skill).

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 1933, skitter30 wrote:
But why are you so opposed to lynching implosion? Is it just because it’s what RC wants? That’s no reason to not vote someone. RC did similar to Mathblade in Lynch the Wolves. Not that I think RC is scum here, but even if she is implosion is still a good wagon imo.

i'm not against it because rc is pushing it, but because i don't think he's scum

(i am often against wagons if my biggest scumread is pushing it tbh but here that's kinda an immaterial point and that's not why i'm objecting to it; i keep on reiterating it to get across that we're not doing this today)

When I flip does that implosion read go away because I will selfvote for you
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1927, Music and Mail wrote:Skitter you're actually a horrible player.
ok i'm ignoring you now
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

K I don't trust skitter to reeval even post my flip

VOTE: Implosion

kill it with fire.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1925, Almost50 wrote:2- What's the point of "trying" when i know it's going to fail? Am I here to solve the game or just make waves that would clog the thread with lots of back and forth debates and no real benefit (except creating a smoke screen for scum to hide in)?

3- Because I want to. Simple as that. I don't want to have to lynch you, so I choose to believe CMod is a Town Cop who checked you. Do you have any problems with that?
2. i mean you tried to lynch him yesterday when that wasn't happening either so i don't get why that reasoning applies to here?

3. i'm incredibly confused why you would have policied cmod today if he had checked rc irregardless of his result but you're just blasely listening to him after checking me. i don't get what changed
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

a50 just ignore her. her playing for scum doesn't mean her role pm is scum. vote Implo
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1934, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1915, skitter30 wrote:honestly i was expecting a50 to die if he was town for being in the back of that protect chain and i'm a little bit tilted that he wasn't
See, that's the kind of logic that might eventually make me think it's you & CMod with Carca (or N_M). Since when did 1-shot Doctors who have already exhausted their shot become NK targets? What's the point? Or are you deliberately faking obtuse here?

Scum want the COPS to die as their prime targets, followed by "future" Doctors (those who can actually prevent kills in the future). THEN comes the VTs. That's why I am not that sure M&M is a good NK target on N2 either, but if scum want to play strategical bad then I couldn't be happier. I mean, they can shoot both M&M AND myself over the coming 2 nights if they want to, but I can guarantee you their chances of winning the game will be greatly reduced by that (not that they have any "good" chance with us both alive, but info > skill).
i think i keep forgetting that it's 1s / night-specific doc and not full-night doc
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1919, skitter30 wrote:and checking carca people is kinda ???
Another bad comment. Carca was a serious contender for the lynch on D1 (at least from my own PoV). She only got off the hook by c(fake) claiming to live another day (or TWO actually). N_M's check makes perfect sense, and I chose to believe him because albeit knowing he "could" go for a gambit, the target of his gambit would probably be M&M, A50 or implosion here.

Like the only way N_M is scum here is if he is faking a guilty non a N2 Cop to prevent the check, but then that's equal to leaving Carca do her check and having N_M himself as her target. Same thing indeed. They might as well have shot her instead, so why is she still alive and BuJ is dead?

You know why? Because she is SCUM.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1935, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1933, skitter30 wrote:

When I flip does that implosion read go away because I will selfvote for you
actually i missed this; didnt see it in the previews

if you actually flip town (or get conftowned) yes i'd re-evaluate; i would also if i'm somehow alive in like in endgame

right now i don't see much of a reason to; your main reason for scumreading him seems to be 'secret tell' and 'scum with carca and gamma' (and earlier it was a50/carca/gamma and you rescinded a50 so)
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

right now i don't see much of a reason to; your main reason for scumreading him seems to be 'secret tell' and 'scum with carca and gamma' (and earlier it was a50/carca/gamma and you rescinded a50 so)
I stand by 2/3.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

If you'll speedvote Implo when I flip town I'll just vote the guilty today and avoid us having to get into a painful fight here.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

You know what?

The scum team is Carca+CMod+M&M

Let's start from the beginning:

can somebody please quote the post where Carca claimed "Cop"?? Because all I see is:
In post 1111, Carcalilly wrote:I’ll only claim at l-1 for good reasons
and then a few posts later:
In post 1161, Carcalilly wrote:I’m night 2 but okay
So where did anyone get that she's a "cop"??

Well, it was RC. He was hard bussing (and that shows with Carca saying "but okay" rather than "so let me live and lynch me on D3" or something similar. Then RC realized there's a good chance Carca won't be lynched and that Town are getting skeptical, so he changed his stance to "I'm definitely good not lynching her today", and he is the one who added the word "cop" to her claim.

Now we have a guilty on her and he tried to see if the lynch could be directed elsewhere, while asserting CMod is Town and can never be lynched. Of course, some other "townies" are of the same mindset, so I can't do much about it. Or maybe CMod is indeed a Town Cop who got caught in the middle of his own muddle?? I don't think checking someone other than M&M was a good choice either, and I still don't trust the manner he "talked himself out of it".

Now do I really care whether anyone listens??
Absolutely NOT!

Every single one of you can do as they wish.

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 1154, Music and Mail wrote:she's obviously going to claim n1 cop to deter her being lynched today
you idiot.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1919, skitter30 wrote:why is your response focused on the showing everyone that you aren't scum *with those two people in particular* and not on showing everyone that *you aren't scum* ... ?
A few reasons actually, but they all boil down to
I DO NOT CARE!

If Creature is being persistent on calling me scum for ease rather than actually giving a shit about reading me, why should care about his read on me at all?

If implosion is still paranoid over a game that we played together about 2 years ago (give or take a few months), why would I want to fight back?

But here's a new one: With my belief M&M are scum, and with RC believing he totally pocketed me, then WHY SHOULD I WORRY??

I also was hoping scum would be foolish enough to shoot me, but that would have meant they are all noobs. No experienced player ever shoot a "used" Doctor over a "future" one in this setup, and if claims were all outed they'd always shoot future Cops over future Docs whenever they can.

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

a50 you're just setting yourself up to be mislynched in the future
if you have to lynch me then do it but stop saying stuff beyond that.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1946, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1154, Music and Mail wrote:she's obviously going to claim n1 cop to deter her being lynched today
you idiot.
So she still didn't say it herself! But I can see your point here. You expected her to be a Cop and she corrected you on the night. Fine.

Now can you see my PoV? You could very well have been "prompting her" to claim Cop to get out of the lynch. Is this too farfetched to be considered by someone who is not you?

I mean, all I wanted was to get Carca lynched today and move on, see what happens. But then skitter also flipped on me, and I really am not in the mood to fight 3-4 players calling me scum or considering the possibility.

If You're Town, I'm so sorry, but you do know the whole player list is paranoid of you and will never fully trust you until either you flip or the game is over, and CMod deflecting from checking the player who co-wrote the book of "How to win as SCUM" was still a bad move on his part, and sheds doubt on your alignment whether you like it or not.

Return to “Completed Open Games”