Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

ok

so vote me

don't call cmod scum
don't make yourself look worse

i am fully fucking aware that you have an image problem that's why I'm trying to get you to not make a shitty turn that Implosion tomorrow will spin as you being scum trying to mislynch me
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@RC: I mean, off the record, mate.. you know you are scary and
especially so as scum
. Right? What I don't get is why you get pissed off when people express their paranoia about you. It's a sign of RESPECT to your scum game, and that you should never be underestimated.

Once again, I concede that the quote from you before Carca's claim might explain the whole thing, and I could have made a mistake there, and I'm sorry if that's the case.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

because sometimes I want to play town and not be scumread.
my scum play holds back my ability to be effective as town so much
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

Like.

Imagine if I was NSG right now and I was literally mod confirmed town.

Do you know how easy this game would be for town?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1922, skitter30 wrote:i'm low-key thinking that carca should be saved for tomorrow tbh given that she did claim n2 cop;
Allow me to return the favour and call this a stupid argument. I already explained N_M faking a result on the N2 Cop is equal to her acting and giving a guilty on him on D3. A BETTER choice would have been to shoot her at night instead on BuJaber, which isn't the case. But even if we assume Carca flips green, then that's her having done her check on N_M and given us a guilty.

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

literally just replace me with someone who was locktown for putting in the effort that I was

pushing scum lynches would be a fucking joke

no having to deal with skitter shittunneling me and making herself unreadable
no having to deal with gamma's shit
no having to justify everything all the time and put ten times the effort anyone else has to in order to be a quarter as towny

I don't care if people respect me I just want to have the ability to actually play a game of mafia and I really don't have that.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

You haven't walked a mile in my shoes, don't tell me how to feel.
Did it ever occur to you LLD being as bitter as she was about mafia was more to do with the circumstances that she played the game under than anything to do with her?
Even MariaR who isn't like policy lynch level bitches constantly about how horrible of an experience it is to constantly be scumread for no reason.

Like it's actually game ruining. It's not fun. It doesn't help any party involved's win rate. All it does is make a shitty experience for me with no gain for anyone else.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1926, Music and Mail wrote:VOTE: M&M

vote me.

we're lynching me then when i'm confirmed town everyone I have said dies dies.
What makes you think anyone would listen to you when you are dead??

The problem we have is the majority of players (me included) want to have "their own say". The difference is some take it too far and become self-centered as if they were the only townie or the only one with a brain, while some would try to play "with the team" and put their thoughts on the table and let the majority decide.

Forget it, pal. I don't want you dead here. You're either Town and are going to win us the game, or Scum whom I've pegged and we still lost to. (I actually rewrote this to look as teasing as it does. the original version didn't even include the possibility you're scum, but I feel like poking in the nose you a little.) :P

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1949, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1946, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1154, Music and Mail wrote:she's obviously going to claim n1 cop to deter her being lynched today
In post 1161, Carcalilly wrote:I’m night 2 but okay
you idiot.
So she still didn't say it herself! But I can see your point here. You expected her to be a Cop and she corrected you on the night. Fine.

Now can you see my PoV? You could very well have been "prompting her" to claim Cop to get out of the lynch. Is this too farfetched to be considered by someone who is not you?

I mean, all I wanted was to get Carca lynched today and move on, see what happens. But then skitter also flipped on me, and I really am not in the mood to fight 3-4 players calling me scum or considering the possibility.

If You're Town, I'm so sorry, but you do know the whole player list is paranoid of you and will never fully trust you until either you flip or the game is over, and CMod deflecting from checking the player who co-wrote the book of "How to win as SCUM" was still a bad move on his part, and sheds doubt on your alignment whether you like it or not.
I doubt scum!RC tryhards at this level
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

Like every time I play scum now I'm like super careful about not doing a whole bunch of things because I don't want to be scumread when I do them as town.
I almost never bus, I almost never AtE in any form, I even intentionally underpost so that I can maintain the meta argument that overposting makes me town.

I want to just be able to play games without having to choose every one of my words super carefully and watch my back all the time to not get lynched for the reward of dying N1.

At least LLD usually lived to endgame :|
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1952, Music and Mail wrote:because sometimes I want to play town and not be scumread.
my scum play holds back my ability to be effective as town so much
You could just become creature
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

I hold myself back enough as scum as is and I've still seriously considered making an alt where I outright creature level gamethrow as scum so I can start being taken seriously as town.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1938, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1925, Almost50 wrote:2- What's the point of "trying" when i know it's going to fail? Am I here to solve the game or just make waves that would clog the thread with lots of back and forth debates and no real benefit (except creating a smoke screen for scum to hide in)?

3- Because I want to. Simple as that. I don't want to have to lynch you, so I choose to believe CMod is a Town Cop who checked you. Do you have any problems with that?
2. i mean you tried to lynch him yesterday when that wasn't happening either so i don't get why that reasoning applies to here?

3. i'm incredibly confused why you would have policied cmod today if he had checked rc irregardless of his result but you're just blasely listening to him after checking me. i don't get what changed
*sigh* You're not RC. Simple as that. You and I both know you wouldn't have a scum p fake a clear on you, so you're Town here either way, and I don't need to lynch CMod to verify YOUR alignment, which was the point of lynching him if he checked RC.

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

people have tried every approach to my scumgame except learning to read me correctly.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1939, Music and Mail wrote:a50 just ignore her. her playing for scum doesn't mean her role pm is scum. vote Implo
VOTE: implosion

Please God let RC flip Town in this game. I don't even care whether implo flips red or green, and I don't care if we win or lose. I just want to go back to trusting you the way I did 2 years ago, because I miss the good old days when I would look for games you've signed up to to join. (I also remember I killed you on N1 in my first game on MS, and I didn't even know who you were). :lol:

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

I don't count my W/L on hydra games

this would not be at all worth it as scum.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1941, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1919, skitter30 wrote:and checking carca people is kinda ???
Another bad comment. Carca was a serious contender for the lynch on D1 (at least from my own PoV). She only got off the hook by c(fake) claiming to live another day (or TWO actually). N_M's check makes perfect sense, and I chose to believe him because albeit knowing he "could" go for a gambit, the target of his gambit would probably be M&M, A50 or implosion here.

Like the only way N_M is scum here is if he is faking a guilty non a N2 Cop to prevent the check, but then that's equal to leaving Carca do her check and having N_M himself as her target. Same thing indeed. They might as well have shot her instead, so why is she still alive and BuJ is dead?

You know why? Because she is SCUM.
eh fair

i can kinda see your point that he wouldn't gambit on her

my point is more that not_mafia in particular checking carca is kinda ??? to me; he said he jsut didn't bother reading 17 pages and iirc her claim/wagon was in those 17 pages (i didn't go back and check so i could be wrong here)

like i guess i'm just kinda surprised that he's in tune iwth the game enough to think she's a decent check here if that makes sense
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1946, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1154, Music and Mail wrote:she's obviously going to claim n1 cop to deter her being lynched today
In post 1161, Carcalilly wrote:I’m night 2 but okay
you idiot.
yeah tbh i don't really buy this theory

i can see them as scum together for other reasons but the fact that she didn't literally say 'hi i'm a n2 cop' isn't really that convincing
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1933, skitter30 wrote:why do you think implosion is a good wagon?
@gamma
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1953, Music and Mail wrote:Like.

Imagine if I was NSG right now and I was literally mod confirmed town.

Do you know how easy this game would be for town?
:lol: NSG doesn't need a cop check on her. She'd either play (as town) or not (as scum). I mean, Creature tried harder as scum! :lol:

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

That's thep oint

I"m not talking about being copped, I'm saying imagine how this game would be different for me if giving this many fucks made me locktown.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1956, Music and Mail wrote:You haven't walked a mile in my shoes, don't tell me how to feel.
Did it ever occur to you LLD being as bitter as she was about mafia was more to do with the circumstances that she played the game under than anything to do with her?
Even MariaR who isn't like policy lynch level bitches constantly about how horrible of an experience it is to constantly be scumread for no reason.

Like it's actually game ruining. It's not fun. It doesn't help any party involved's win rate. All it does is make a shitty experience for me with no gain for anyone else.
Wait wait! LLD is a good scum, yes. I get that. Maria gets SR'd as town because she does scummy stuff as town.

But you know what? While I can't say I have been in your shoes I certainly can "imagine" how it would feel like if everyone was doing implosion or Maria to me. (implosion in general, because if he is scum here then that's justified). They auto-scum read me (as do some other players) but I certainly didn't get to the point where the whole player list wants to lynch me just to be sure. (I'm at the level of "let him be for a day or 2 and if he doesn't catch scum then he is likely one"). :lol:

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1968, skitter30 wrote:
@gamma
I feel like he is rather hedgy and shady with his pushes
Also Idk if this is a good tell or not but I think implosion has a, to plagiarize another medium, “refreshing as a spring breeze” attitude as town, that he lacks here
<Embrace The Void>

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1972, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1968, skitter30 wrote:
@gamma
I feel like he is rather hedgy and shady with his pushes
Also Idk if this is a good tell or not but I think implosion has a, to plagiarize another medium, “refreshing as a spring breeze” attitude as town, that he lacks here
i think he's been incredibly clear about where he's pushign and why tbh
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

That was true of him in sneks as well.

Return to “Completed Open Games”