Overkill 1: Serenity/Firefly (GAME OVER)

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I still think Flicker is town NSG.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1320, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1291, CheekyTeeky wrote:Why would ducky replace?? The faq.
it seems to be site wide and i would guess it's really not something you should factor into your read on the slot
Agreed. What's a little heckling though XD
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew Shogunate »

In post 1325, CheekyTeeky wrote:I still think Flicker is town NSG.
flicker is very towny in recent posts

-tor
Hydra of Toranaga and Nancy Drew 39

見ぬが花

Not seeing is a flower
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1299, Jingle wrote:Yes, EJ, that's your reasoning. Thor on the other hand is a player best summed up by the posts:
In post 479, Thor665 wrote:1 day and 20 pages?

Yeah - I'm skipping all of that.
Off of Page 1 I liked Elsa and Toranaga.
Is anyone in quickMjolnir range yet?
In post 481, Thor665 wrote:Then let's give someone that power;

Vote:Reasonably Rational
He's got this thing where he likes his hammer, and he likes his wagons. So the fact that he's ignoring the big wagon to jump onto the vanity wagon is pretty eyebrow raisy, and I want him to explain why.

Your presence on the pile of consonants and vowels wagon is less striking, given that it matches to your claimed role and desires. I also dig the fact you're trying to get the infos, as it makes me think you're townsiding.

This matched my thinking exactly - he vanity wagoned on me when he was scum in another game. I guess his initial behaviour around Elsa's claim could be LAMIST rather than Town Indicative.

VOTE: Thor
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:40 pm

VOTE: thor

I dig it

見ぬが花

Not seeing is a flower
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by ruru »

votecountWith 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

NicoRobin (4):
Malakittens (1191),Reasonably Rational (1200),Flicker (1207),TPFKAP (1274),
TPFKAP (3):
BuJaber (1258),Elsa Jay (1266),Thor665 (1275),
Thor665 (3):
Jingle (1295),CheekyTeeky (1328),Nancy Drew Shogunate (1329),
Flicker (2):
northsidegal (153),Chickadee (1241),
Reasonably Rational (1):
NicoRobin (473),
Elsa Jay (1):
Toogeloo (729),
Nancy Drew Shogunate (1):
Chara (776),
BuJaber (1):
Skygazer (881),
Not voting (1):
randomidget,

(expired on 2018-10-16 02:00:00) remain.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Did we confirm that slot is definitely porkens
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1321, Flicker wrote:
In post 1319, Thor665 wrote:1. Do you disagree with me that it's odd that he is posting with confusion about multiball but apparently hanging around and active reading what's happening? You don't see any suspicion with that as a playstyle choice?
Any problem I have with this playstyle is connected to the lack of backreading, which I find confusing. I'm not sure what people gain out of engaging with people that makes it so good for scumhunting they don't need to also catch up on everything that's happened. But apparently that's not AI, since some people just don't backread (including you this game, apparently)?
Trying to equate his playstyle to mine is really weird - I clearly am not playing like him, nor have I advocated not understanding the game.
if you agree with me that his timing and confusion paired with keeping up on some things, but not all things is questionable - why are you arguing so hard that he's town off gut?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1324, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:porkens' lurking is straight up NAI and he didn't display any confusion about multiball, he just apparently didn't know who was talking about it first.
1. I didn't call his lurking scummy in any way at all - so...redefine your case on me to what I actually said and did, yeah?
I called him as active lurking and faking not knowing what's going on in an attempt to avoid doing anything, and noted that he wasn't trying to game solve.
Why do you think i wouldn't find that scummy? It's not from anything I've ever said in any game ever, so...?

2. Are we playing word games? Okay, fine, I clarify my comment of "confused about multiball" to "confused about who instigated multiball discussion and deciding it was a valid scumtell to vote Elsa over" Feel free to explain how that changes anything now that I've used more words to make more specifically clear what he pretended to be confused about.
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:05 pm

1. he doesn't feel like he is active lurking at all.
2. you're still using the word "confusion" to give porkens' posting some characteristic that isn't there. not knowing who talked about multiball first isn't being confused by it. it's not like porkens suggested someone else did it first, is it?

見ぬが花

Not seeing is a flower
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:08 pm

In post 1265, TPFKAP wrote:who started talking about multiball?

VOTE: elsa jay
how is that faking confusion about anything? I don't see it.

-tor

見ぬが花

Not seeing is a flower
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Flicker »

In post 1332, Thor665 wrote:Trying to equate his playstyle to mine is really weird - I clearly am not playing like him, nor have I advocated not understanding the game.
if you agree with me that his timing and confusion paired with keeping up on some things, but not all things is questionable - why are you arguing so hard that he's town off gut?
I'm not. I feel like these points are misrepresentations of what I've said, but I'm tired and my team got shut out today, so with all due respect, I'm done with this conversation.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Tor what happened to your scumread on Mala?
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:58 pm

In post 1320, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1291, CheekyTeeky wrote:Why would ducky replace?? The faq.
it seems to be site wide and i would guess it's really not something you should factor into your read on the slot
I am friends with tw, so I agree that his replace out is NAi.

~ Nancy

見ぬが花

Not seeing is a flower
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:04 pm

In post 1331, Malakittens wrote:Did we confirm that slot is definitely porkens
I can 100% confirm this, as this was confirmed in Labrynth.

~Nancy

見ぬが花

Not seeing is a flower
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1133, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1059, Chara wrote:<3333

flavour reminds me of Protomen. or should i say lack of.
Can you elaborate on this? Is it just the lack of knowing exactly who you are that makes it feel that way or is there something else?

Also ... Hi!

~Drixx
that and this game are the only two i've been in so far to have "flavour revealed on flip".
and since Almost was in Protomen with us, i'd wondered if they were related.
i also do believe it's possible to puzzle out flavour by our roles, because Almost asked me for my guess, but i don't know anything about Firefly.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Chara »

i can post again. hi!
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Chara »

i can also confirm TPFKAP is Porkens, unless Maplewood was lying to me. did not realize it was in doubt, really.
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:21 pm

Hi Chara, it’s been awhile.

見ぬが花

Not seeing is a flower
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by BuJaber »

For what it's worth I think both lurker wagons would be good for us, especially now that there's been some back and forth from the people on each wagon.

But people townreading TFPKAP already are lying to themselves.

There's nothing there. There's nothing in Nico's ISO

The difference between RR and them is in addition to what I've already said, he's engaging with people and keeping up with his word vomit. And I see it is a very excessively exhausting way to maintain fake towncred if that's what he's going for. He could fake reads and post less and choose to engage people selectively instead of doing this. He's being brazenly rediculously irrelevant and attracting attention like a magnet. Also the early wagon on him was weird and I'm fairly confident one or more of the voters were scum. I'd rather first get some scum flips before starting to consider the possibility of some sort of SvS wagon.

So RR is likely town, one or both of Nico/TFKPAP are likely scum.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1334, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:1. he doesn't feel like he is active lurking at all.
2. you're still using the word "confusion" to give porkens' posting some characteristic that isn't there. not knowing who talked about multiball first isn't being confused by it. it's not like porkens suggested someone else did it first, is it?
1. So he doesn't feel like he's showing up and posting nothing? Even though anyone can look at his ISO, see at most 3 scumhunting posts, and blatantly be able to recognize that he never follows up on anything? How would you like to describe his posting if not active lurk? I'kk use other words - but it has to be clear to you he's not actually advancing the game, yeah?

2. What word would you like me to use? Unawareness? Lack of understanding? Proof/faking of not reading and then acting like it is a scumtell which is nonsensical? I feel like these are all valid and hold to my point?

You didn't explain why you made up meta about me yet either.
In post 1335, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:

-tor
As I said to your other head - change it to whatever you like, it's proof he either does (or is faking) lack or awareness/lack of reading/lack of jbowing what's going on even though he's clearly actively following the game but Flicker was backed into a corner by me about that and then fled and everyone is still wasting time on me and will probably town read Flicker, RR, and everyone else about this because as far as I can tell everyone is now using a different rulebook for what qualifies as being "helpful to town in any way at all" and I never got the memo.

:neutral:

Like, does this post highlight TPFKAP knowing...anything? Scumhunting anything? What the hell about this pleases you at all? Describe the pro-town plan to me and I'll happily go away, but why are you trying to definition debate me and then acting surprised I find your play trash this game?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1336, Flicker wrote:
In post 1332, Thor665 wrote:Trying to equate his playstyle to mine is really weird - I clearly am not playing like him, nor have I advocated not understanding the game.
I'm not. I feel like these points are misrepresentations of what I've said, but I'm tired and my team got shut out today, so with all due respect, I'm done with this conversation.
I am very frustrated by this response.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:41 am

Post by NicoRobin »

yo
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:26 am

Post by Chickadee »

I can also confirm it’s porkens. It stands for The Player Formerly Known As Porkens
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:44 am

In post 1345, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1334, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:1. he doesn't feel like he is active lurking at all.
1. So he doesn't feel like he's showing up and posting nothing? Even though anyone can look at his ISO, see at most 3 scumhunting posts, and blatantly be able to recognize that he never follows up on anything? How would you like to describe his posting if not active lurk? I'kk use other words - but it has to be clear to you he's not actually advancing the game, yeah?

2. What word would you like me to use? Unawareness? Lack of understanding? Proof/faking of not reading and then acting like it is a scumtell which is nonsensical? I feel like these are all valid and hold to my point?

You didn't explain why you made up meta about me yet either.
In post 1335, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:

-tor
As I said to your other head - change it to whatever you like, it's proof he either does (or is faking) lack or awareness/lack of reading/lack of jbowing what's going on even though he's clearly actively following the game but Flicker was backed into a corner by me about that and then fled and everyone is still wasting time on me and will probably town read Flicker, RR, and everyone else about this because as far as I can tell everyone is now using a different rulebook for what qualifies as being "helpful to town in any way at all" and I never got the memo.

:neutral:

Like, does this post highlight TPFKAP knowing...anything? Scumhunting anything? What the hell about this pleases you at all? Describe the pro-town plan to me and I'll happily go away, but why are you trying to definition debate me and then acting surprised I find your play trash this game?
I can’t speak for Tor but A) you first tell me that you’re scumreading our slot, then demand I “blindly sheep” you on a slot I think could be town. B) I’m not tr Porkens/TPFKAP but as scum, she usually tries to derail in some way, so no blatantly obvious scumtells from her slot yet. You’d be making a mistake, if you think I’m locked in on your wagon. Convince me I’m wrong here. What am I not seeing?

見ぬが花

Not seeing is a flower

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”