Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yawn
Spooghetioso use AtE. It’s not very effective...
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:51 am

Post by implosion »

Fascinating.

skitter is now bona fide confirmed town; if she were scum, then CM + Carca + 1 of this new conflict would have to be scum, which is obviously impossible.

If Gamma is indeed town then that spoogh check is possibly game-winning.

My immediate guess would be that remaining scum are spoogh+NC.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:00 am

Post by implosion »

In post 2121, CreativeMod1 wrote:Only got a couple mins before going back to work but something to take into mind is that we have 4 docs claimed (including dead) and 4 cops now claimed, 5 unclaimed (1 of which is my innocent)

I think it’s best to lynch the guilty for now and then look into the other claims
This is slightly incorrect because one of the people you're counting as unclaimed is the flipped scum. Ignoring Carca, we have:

4 claimed doctors (a50, M&M, Creature, Penguin)
4 claimed cops (CM1, N_M, Gamma, BuJaber)
4 unclaimed (me, skitter, Spoogh, NC)

I don't think it's beneficial to massclaim yet. It's possible that gamma+Spoogh are both scum in principal, but I don't think this is the tact they'd take if they were; why wouldn't they have Spoogh claim a guilty on Gamma instead of the other way around? I don't *think* there's a lot of prudence in Gamma fakeclaiming cop here as scum, given that if he is scum, he knows there's still at least one cop out there (possibly up to 3, but he'd know the specific number) who could potentially induce autowin by finding the other scum, since we have two mislynches. Which is why I'm inclined to believe it.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:01 am

Post by implosion »

I think it'd be good for Spooghetioso to claim, probably. Mostly bc I want to run him up today.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: Spoogh

I'm not going to bother getting into "let's lynch Gamma first for the fun of it". When N_M claimed a guilty on Carca I said to lynch Carca and IF she flips Town then we have a guilty on N_M. The same here. We lynch the guilty, and IF they flip Town then we have a guilty on Gamma.

I also maintain that I had a strong TR on Gamma here, and it's still the case. I doesn't make sense to me to lynch the Cop to verify the guilty here. Spoogh is no RC, and no one will be faking a guilty on him. (My stance on D1 was due to M&M being who they are. I can see scum faking a guilty on Town!them just to get them out of the way, and I can see a scum partner going all in faking an innocent on Scum!them all the same. Not the same thing with Spoogh).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Implosion makes a point I didn't consider making before. If the plan was to fake a guilty on a teammate why wouldn't the one who was in the background be faking on the one who was widely suspected?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 2127, implosion wrote:
In post 2121, CreativeMod1 wrote:Only got a couple mins before going back to work but something to take into mind is that we have 4 docs claimed (including dead) and 4 cops now claimed, 5 unclaimed (1 of which is my innocent)

I think it’s best to lynch the guilty for now and then look into the other claims
This is slightly incorrect because one of the people you're counting as unclaimed is the flipped scum. Ignoring Carca, we have:

I don't think it's beneficial to massclaim yet. It's possible that gamma+Spoogh are both scum in principal, but I don't think this is the tact they'd take if they were; why wouldn't they have Spoogh claim a guilty on Gamma instead of the other way around? I don't *think* there's a lot of prudence in Gamma fakeclaiming cop here as scum, given that if he is scum, he knows there's still at least one cop out there (possibly up to 3, but he'd know the specific number) who could potentially induce autowin by finding the other scum, since we have two mislynches. Which is why I'm inclined to believe it.
when I had titus fakeclaim a guilty on me I did it after bussing a partner and having 6 living cops.
gamma may have learned something from that.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2131, Music and Mail wrote:

when I had titus fakeclaim a guilty on me I did it after bussing a partner and having 6 living cops.
We...also played scum together in the previous run of this setup. So like, why don't you look at that?
<Embrace The Void>

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 2130, Gamma Emerald wrote:Implosion makes a point I didn't consider making before. If the plan was to fake a guilty on a teammate why wouldn't the one who was in the background be faking on the one who was widely suspected?
Gamma you aren't widely suspected in any universe, most of the game is fairly certain that you're town. Kill Creature and then double down on you being town with only me scumreading you alive.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Music and Mail »

In post 2132, Gamma Emerald wrote:

We...also played scum together in the previous run of this setup. So like, why don't you look at that?
i do remember that game, i bussed math and then bussed you for the easiest mylo possible :x
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

Gamma and Spoog, can you both give full read lists?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2133, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 2130, Gamma Emerald wrote:Implosion makes a point I didn't consider making before. If the plan was to fake a guilty on a teammate why wouldn't the one who was in the background be faking on the one who was widely suspected?
Gamma you aren't widely suspected in any universe, most of the game is fairly certain that you're town. Kill Creature and then double down on you being town with only me scumreading you alive.
I was still more suspected than Spoogh at that point. I don't recall anyone mentioning him towards the end of Day 2.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2134, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 2132, Gamma Emerald wrote:

i do remember that game, i bussed math and then bussed you for the easiest mylo possible :x
lol trying to ramp up your hype with alternative facts
Vedith guiltied me that game, there was no bussing to do
<Embrace The Void>

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Music and Mail »

lol
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Music and Mail »

Subject: Open 688: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)
RadiantCowbells wrote:Vedith should be docced and check Gamma
Gamma should check a doctor, preferably Navy

Subject: Open 688: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)
RadiantCowbells wrote:I like this strategy actually

If Titus claims N4 doc, Vedith cops Gamma, Gamma cops in docs (not kelvin), any other cops on Gamma, if Vedith dies we autolynch Titus
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

w/e
I forgot you orchestrated that
<Embrace The Void>

Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Music and Mail »

I believe you on that!

I don't think you're town here though.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Music and Mail »

So who is the lynchpool now if I don't locktown Spoogh

Cmod1 town
Skitter town
A50 town
NM town (not for the guilty, for the fact that Carca didn't understand what was going on. if it was her buddy that guiltied her she'd react differently)

M&M town (but can I actually make endgame without being lynched?

Spoogh
Gamma
Implo
Nicholas cage

If I reintroduce Spoogh to the lynchpool, and I don't particularly think they flip scum, we can't have autowin without me living to endgame and that's not happening with every nk being someone who trs me.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Music and Mail »

Honestly

I think Gamma is just guiltying town to buy time and trying to spew me scum with the 'rc town dont cop docs on him'
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

In post 2135, Nicolas Cage wrote:Gamma and Spoog, can you both give full read lists?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:36 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

To 'save' RC?

I thought I was town.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:37 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Or did you and Bu both decide I was scum when it got dangerous for you?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
CreativeMod1
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:42 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Has spool made a claim yet btw?

Also, finding it more and more interesting how both times M&M has advocated for lynching cops over their guilty's
♪ ♫
I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original
♫ ♪
Come play: Codenames! | Taskmaster!
GTKAS!
It's easier to message me on Discord: CreativeMod1#3798
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2144, Nicolas Cage wrote:
In post 2135, Nicolas Cage wrote:Gamma and Spoog, can you both give full read lists?
skitter innoed
M&M, A50 locktown
NM probtown
CM1, Implo, NC idk
Spoogh guiltied scum pls lynch

I'm gonna have to reread the game, and see who best fits as last scum
DON'AT LYNCH BEFORE I FINISH
<Embrace The Void>

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

i believe gamma
In post 2144, Nicolas Cage wrote:
i don't like this; i think NC is the scum outside of {spooge/gamma}

Return to “Completed Open Games”